The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hiya, My wife has done a number of pro voiceovers (some radio and some medical stuff) and recently did a project with a...

CREAMY WILLIAMS
replies: 18 views: 1,422
CREAMY WILLIAMS 1st July 2009

Hey guys, i wanna get sparkly cleans from my Peavey 515o, which is something it is not made for niether does it offer. I was...

nyne
replies: 0 views: 2,406
nyne 1st July 2009

Location of Computer PCB on Ghost -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keep in...

Guitfiddle
replies: 5 views: 1,678
Guitfiddle 1st July 2009

I know you guys probably hate this, but any ideas on the vocal effects being used in this song? It's buggin' the poop outta...

arkmabat
replies: 0 views: 474
arkmabat 1st July 2009

Hi All, Does anyone know the Neutrik model number of the two xlr/trs input sockets on the original (not 2) Mbox? That would...

Audiochap
replies: 0 views: 540
Audiochap 1st July 2009

Today I was doing an overdub to a drum track that was programmed in BFD. The keyboard player was playing back the song before...

bdunard
replies: 6 views: 6,569
Hashbrown 1st July 2009

If you didn't have time to deal with all the variables... musician, song, room, etc... if you just had to order up mics ahead for...

dannygold
replies: 6 views: 1,066
AntillesSound 1st July 2009

for the seriously slutty Vacuum Tube Chess Set | Gizmodo Australia

theque
replies: 14 views: 1,153
dbbubba 1st July 2009

I have a type 1 radial head fracture of my left (fretting) arm. I'm 13 days into it, and I can barely twist my wrist/forearm...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 952
Led 1st July 2009

Anyone have any info concerning the amps used on the latest release?

ryangeller
replies: 56 views: 6,205
LeMauce 1st July 2009

right, i recently tracked an EP and we use a dual rec through a bogner cab that i borrowed it was a 4x12. and i loved the...

dominic hoenig
replies: 13 views: 1,892
nbarts 1st July 2009

Hi, I have an old mixing desk & an 8 track 1/2inch machine that i wish to route into my 8-in soundcard. The desk has an...

oldbrowndog
replies: 0 views: 563
oldbrowndog 1st July 2009

I am planning to buy the KRK VXT 4 Studio Monitor x 2. I have a Audigy 1 Soundcard (Will probably upgrade to M-Audio.) The...

kizm0
replies: 1 views: 1,296
Fritzkrieg 1st July 2009

I do mostly hip hop recording so I rarely have more then 1 mic going at once. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion in a...

grobichaud
replies: 0 views: 419
grobichaud 1st July 2009

Really, even though I use it as a digital tape recorder, it just makes my head hurt. I recently unplugged my pc to clean it, and...

steelyfan
replies: 168 views: 14,415
snaysup 1st July 2009

Instead of just using the .gog files with the Steven Slate drum pack are you able to trigger the virtual instrument from drumagog...

killersoundz
replies: 2 views: 2,768
VitaEtMusica 1st July 2009

Hey gang. So, I have new management, and labels that look like they might be OK fits for what I'm doing. Strictly indie, but...

herecomesyourman
replies: 179 views: 14,506
dale116dot7 1st July 2009

What ADAT converter do people recommend? any other besides a Behringer ADA8000?

Andy W.
replies: 10 views: 679
Deleted User 1st July 2009

My friend works at a local college in the TV department. This college has had a Digi 002 board sitting around collecting dust on...

HeatWAVS
replies: 2 views: 777
tsvisser 1st July 2009

I'm looking for ideas.... What is the best method of managing my speakers? Currently I have Dynaudio Bm5a (LR) and a Bm9s on...

spiderman
replies: 1 views: 726
soundslikejoe 1st July 2009

This is a bit of a rant any perhaps also a bit of a cry for help from my fellow audio men and women. Does anyone else despise...

Nishmaster
replies: 40 views: 3,632
reflixtinian 30th June 2009

I will be working on a project and will be spending a few weeks in the UK, looking for a good dealer to pick up a Matrix. Any...

vudoo
replies: 3 views: 607
Jules 30th June 2009

The percussion on my 1963 Hammond A100 is too soft. It's definately there but just not as pronounced as it should be. Does anyone...

rodreb
replies: 5 views: 2,315
rodreb 30th June 2009

Can anyone recommend ANY preamps with SPDIF In and Outs? I would ideally like to sync a pre to my interface using SPDIF instead...

zippsinc
replies: 0 views: 1,237
zippsinc 30th June 2009

I'm maxed out with how many preamps I want in my studio at the moment. I'm really interested in the Shadow Hills Mono Gama, the...

Keith Moore
replies: 4 views: 2,844
Shadowscript 30th June 2009

as a go to unit. Stereo. Looking for something mostly to be used on a stereo drum mix and vocals. I've heard that the Lexicon...

steelyfan
replies: 14 views: 2,216
cavern 30th June 2009

Ive heard some big name producers sometimes work off points is this album sales from the artisit or what is it? do they get...

finlove
replies: 6 views: 2,661
Kenny Gioia 30th June 2009

Im always kinda in doubt when peoplep say X mic was used on X album but looks like incubus definitely used an SM7 on morning...

imloggedin
replies: 4 views: 1,378
imloggedin 30th June 2009

- so, I write/produce/develop pop/rock acts in Hollywood CA. Moved here 5 years ago from Europe and have been fairly successful...

Peter Stengaard
replies: 9 views: 890
steelyfan 30th June 2009

Hi all! I've recently opened the 'can of worms' and brought a pair of monitor speakers. Really pleased with them, but...

George Hawkins
replies: 8 views: 1,547
domokunrox 30th June 2009

How many Hosa products you've purchased break very quickly or are dead on arrival? 3 for Me.

sheepforwheat
replies: 59 views: 3,109
dale116dot7 30th June 2009

this is what I c when I record a snare with 57.... if I plug the daking in, is the same but the opposite way ( the signal seems...

bornix
bornix 30th June 2009

Good morning everyone, I need to purchase an inexpensive vocal microphone for my protools M-Box...Im using the new...

Boogie560
replies: 2 views: 515
joeq 30th June 2009

Some guitarists buy old vintage guitars for high amounts of money, which, apart from being great to play, wont likely lose value,...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 11 views: 1,021
hazelmossobrien 30th June 2009

hey there has anyone ever seen or used one of these? any info is welcome. cheers jakob

salomonander
replies: 2 views: 833
Darth Preamp 30th June 2009

Can someone please explain to me what summing is? What are the benefits of summing ITB by creating a master aux and recording it...

Skylar20
replies: 2 views: 561
Doc Mixwell 30th June 2009

Based upon the recommendation of the manager of my local music store who did the BLA mod on his Digi002R and who also auditioned...

4 the Max
replies: 7 views: 1,589
psycho_monkey 30th June 2009

Need to revive a few pieces thats all.

fingerbeats
fingerbeats 30th June 2009

Just wondering what you think of this amp. Also, Has anyone played the revolution through a cab besides a krank? I'm curious to...

mikemillinator
replies: 24 views: 1,797
Newcleardaze 30th June 2009

Does anyone have experience with the spl capability of this mic. Eg. in front of an electric guitar amp. Thanks.

Dirck
replies: 29 views: 2,604
GearGuy 30th June 2009

I've been having problems getting my compressors to even out the dynamic range of my kick drum in my mixes. For a long time now I...

cojo67
replies: 49 views: 6,306
11413 30th June 2009

Hi Guys! I am looking for a specialized Studio Recording/Audio Gear Insurance company that can give me a great and hassle free...

Fuel
replies: 3 views: 3,612
camerondye 30th June 2009

Hey g slutz... So, I just finished recording an album where I used a ton of sampled sounds to create my own insturments, now...

ryeNice
replies: 3 views: 7,768
ryeNice 30th June 2009

Who remember this one of most underrated metal albums of ninetees ? I admire its beautiful 3D sounding, genius production and...

CroMag
replies: 0 views: 693
CroMag 30th June 2009

I know its early days- but are there any OWNER USERS (not dealers/shrills/hanger oners/pimps/tarts/flossies) impressions yet of...

asagaai
replies: 1 views: 699
asagaai 30th June 2009

Any body got any info on the recording of Montrose's debut album? I found some cool stuff once on the net but cant find much...

mike kable
replies: 2 views: 857
camerondye 30th June 2009

Tell me if this add up: Looking for a decent demo mix of one track No editing/tuning Pop/RnB style Business must be done...

Mile-High
replies: 4 views: 646
Alxi 30th June 2009

I have a pair of 525's with the pinout mod to suit a lunchbox. Is it possible to reverse the mod in order to put them in a...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 955
Phil Cibley 30th June 2009

Hi! It seems a bit ridiculous, but I am having trouble spending 3500 euros on studio gear... Here's the pickle: I have a 003...

macakinho
replies: 18 views: 1,273
toulcit 30th June 2009

I think I am on my way OTB I will be parting ways with my MOTU 828mkii and Lucid convertors in the next couple of months. I...

apadua
replies: 20 views: 2,505
rogerbrain 30th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search