The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys, I have a SSL alphalink AX (ADAT only model) and i'm looking for a interface that i can use that has 24 ADAT i/o. What...

dobz
replies: 3 views: 708
warhead 3rd July 2009

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to blow my budget on some much needed front end and back end items, and really need to stretch every...

Digitopian
replies: 4 views: 909
Digitopian 3rd July 2009

Hi guys! hows it going? Just wondering which you'd prefer in your studio and why? The volume of either doesn't really bother...

mole-man
replies: 0 views: 2,026
mole-man 3rd July 2009

I presume Nigel used a 140 for these performances. Does anyone feel that they can confidently achieve something comparable ITB...

withintheflux
replies: 3 views: 941
tekis 3rd July 2009

Aargh. So many opinions so little time to choose. I have been looking for four drum microphones for my Prism Orpheus. I want to...

thkaiser
replies: 12 views: 795
creative.control 3rd July 2009

Hmm are those cables you use in the front panel of a normal 1/4 patch bay should be of highest quality like the other studio...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 995
meymia 3rd July 2009

I'm shure everyone of us regrets some sellings. I really miss these three things: - JBL 4315 - A pair of old 15" Tannoy...

dibravibra
replies: 84 views: 5,388
carival 3rd July 2009

I have an Epiphone EJ-200 which is the low end version of the Gibson with no electronics. I want to use it for live performances...

TBarrnes
replies: 20 views: 4,608
hank alrich 3rd July 2009

We have recently taken our studio mobile....yes, mobile. The tones we are getting are quite good, but I'm curious to know if/how...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 2 views: 476
myPlatinumSound 3rd July 2009

Hello, I have read a lot of threads on this subject and have decided that I'm going to invest in a good mic pre. I have an...

Miraclesleeper
replies: 2 views: 514
Miraclesleeper 3rd July 2009

Hi! I'm looking in special for a very clean high gain . Light colored and plenty of harmonics . Any suggestion ? thx

tonevision
replies: 2 views: 632
opentune 3rd July 2009

Inside Neverland Ranch - The New York Times > U.S. > Slide Show > Slide 1 of 18 I mean, look at these rooms! And...

doorknocker
replies: 4 views: 655
Jim Williams 3rd July 2009

Hi everyone! I'm new on the board. bumpkin I have read much about consoles during the last weeks and after all especially Neve,...

tomkin
replies: 1 views: 706
la grange 3rd July 2009

Hmm tried messing around with the MIDI drums in Cubase today for the first time awaiting my Steven Slate drum pack still... I...

killersoundz
replies: 6 views: 2,654
Deleted User 3rd July 2009

So I need to rack up my gear in a the nice wooden 8u rack that I've bought. So what's the optimum way to rack my units up?...

A440
replies: 3 views: 1,914
dominic hoenig 3rd July 2009

I was thinking today about drum sessions and most heads will tell you drums that arent all together on the grid sound best But...

HOTC
replies: 22 views: 1,559
la grange 3rd July 2009

Its cheap (approx 80$ in my country) traveling/plane friendly. My question has any one had any bad/good experience with it?

meymia
replies: 1 views: 824
meymia 3rd July 2009

Today I was testing mics, and I have never placed 57´s on O/H´s before, I actually liked the way they sounded! I was just...

rgr22
replies: 26 views: 1,191
rty5150 3rd July 2009

It seemed like a smokey blues club mic? Not what would fit across a variety of songs for me? Just a couple, also the build...

ChaosCreation
replies: 64 views: 7,879
bee 3rd July 2009

Hi there... I've decided that it's time to say goodbye to my RME FF800 and move up. I already have some nice pres - JLM Audio...

slipperydip
replies: 4 views: 714
slipperydip 3rd July 2009

NYS-SPP-L (neutrik) Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX3000 Patchbay Thanks!

meymia
replies: 19 views: 4,004
narcoman 3rd July 2009

Hi, I'm going to be working this month in Seoul, South Korea during their "Asia Metal Festival". Will be there for a...

leaper
replies: 4 views: 632
leaper 3rd July 2009

My post is mainly directed at the artist/engineers on this board like i am. I have my own personal studio now that i am using to...

jkung
replies: 29 views: 1,620
js1 3rd July 2009

Has anybody a manual or can tell me how the pins of the XLR-connectors are connected? Thanks a lot.

Indicator
replies: 2 views: 826
Indicator 3rd July 2009

Hey, I've been searching around and haven't found anything yet -- anyone know of a VSTi that is a basic cheesy sounding General...

The Greening
replies: 1 views: 2,441
psychobum 3rd July 2009

Greetings! I posted to the board a few months ago with questions about an A/D and I got some excellent results – Thank you!...

DreamofOrcas
replies: 0 views: 456
DreamofOrcas 3rd July 2009

Hi Everyone, Not to bring it up one more time but is there straight forward industry standartd like NS 10 today? Just realy...

pyelagin
replies: 18 views: 1,354
theblue1 3rd July 2009

Hi, I just got a new old stock Beyerdynamic M160 (N) C that I am really excited about. This is my first ribbon mic and I...

Mad John
replies: 19 views: 3,299
chai t 3rd July 2009

Hi guys Is panning different in different mixer designs? I am not talking about the panning law but interested in the circuit...

Farshad
replies: 2 views: 656
Farshad 3rd July 2009

regarding the speed at which the Apogee converts from A to D, are they faster than lesser converters such as those in a Profire...

Gordon
replies: 23 views: 1,524
joeydego 3rd July 2009

hello i can't see the turnkey contact, there is an error on the website, could some one give me their contact for sale? they...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 5 views: 1,149
Whitecat 2nd July 2009

hey, used 421s on upright piano last night (spaced pair on open strings) and just wanted to share the love. Very balanced...

bonnybilly
replies: 1 views: 616
John Eppstein 2nd July 2009

I'm sure there are infinite possibilities, but is this fairly industry standard? I'm doing my stage/di schematic for the live...

Trancetones
replies: 15 views: 895
suedesound 2nd July 2009

Anyone have an operations manual for the SL 8000 G+? Or know where to get one/purchase one? Would greatly appreciate a pdf...

Mike Brown
replies: 4 views: 3,537
Mike Brown 2nd July 2009

Hi. I have an 003R, a ****ty 2 channel art preamp, and am about to buy another 2 channel pre. My mics consist of 57s and an old...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 33 views: 1,898
vonrichter 2nd July 2009

Hi! I'm gonna record a few songs in the country this summer with my acoustic band, and I'm looking for unexpensive mics to...

MotionPictureMan
replies: 11 views: 4,470
MotionPictureMan 2nd July 2009

Tried recording one today and really struggled in my studio which is a single control room. I record something like this with...

jaffa
replies: 2 views: 4,911
Brent Hahn 2nd July 2009

I checked out most of the threads on the DIY subkick subject and found that most people are using "NS-10 like" speakers...

slickshoe62
replies: 1 views: 3,788
John Eppstein 2nd July 2009

I'm getting ready to purchase a vocal mic and so far I have my eyes on the Shure KSM44 for around $700 and some change. ...

SEA
replies: 16 views: 8,833
buzzjoe 2nd July 2009

Anyone hear the new mic stuff,,Introducing Palace Players in particular It sounds very very tight...drums almost quantized...

HOTC
replies: 6 views: 724
HOTC 2nd July 2009

Dear Gearslutzzzz!! I own a pair of Adam s3a, and I really love them...only it seems as if they are not able to play some...

tidalwave
replies: 115 views: 8,747
poshook 2nd July 2009

Hey; There's a guy in my area who's thinking of getting rid of an old 16 channel soundcraft mixer... from what I can tell its...

Tristan.miller
replies: 6 views: 1,434
asrvegas 2nd July 2009

hi guys, just wanted to know what your opinon about the Rollmusic stuff is.

George Necola
replies: 16 views: 6,381
passenger 2nd July 2009

in comparing the strip to the strip pro it seems that the unchangeable input stage of the strip uses the iron B input stage of...

hearttimes
replies: 1 views: 1,174
TonyBelmont 2nd July 2009

how much are these plugins selling second hand Access Virus Indigo Digidesign Amp Farm 3 ...

digirob.1
replies: 2 views: 2,298
Dean Roddey 2nd July 2009

I just started using the site...just awesome. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I digres.... In my MIC collection I have a...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 9 views: 776
sevendaysoff 2nd July 2009

All manchester orchestra albums. MBV - loveless (i just think it could've been better, too little bass) RHCP - BSSM and...

swiftiey
replies: 6 views: 906
CapnMarvel 2nd July 2009

MCI JH-636 mixing console board - eBay (item 110409449049 end time Jul-07-09 16:33:56 PDT) For The Record: To be honest, I...

Careyn
replies: 15 views: 1,110
CapnMarvel 2nd July 2009

I often use two Eq plugs on on track (especially lead vox), usually sonalksis to boost with a wide Q and logic linear phase to...

hey_mavis
replies: 4 views: 637
equallyscrewed 2nd July 2009

Is anyone familiar with this eq that was supposedly found on some Neve desks in the past? I knew where some were and forgot...

antoniosolo
replies: 4 views: 1,596
bram 2nd July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search