The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I tried splitting the stereo track into 2 mono tracks and reversing the polarity on one of the tracks and it kind of works but...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,280
kurtstudio 6th July 2009

Fellow Toronto Slutz, Don't forget to check us out at this year's MIAC/PAL Show on August 23-24th 2009, Booth 4004. After our...

ECOMAD
replies: 2 views: 774
ECOMAD 6th July 2009

Is there much difference in sound and build quality between these two microphones. For small home studio use is there much need...

hemmick reef
replies: 0 views: 1,010
hemmick reef 6th July 2009

so humans can 'hear' from 20-20...I get it...but who is actually listening to and hearing frequencies below maybe like 50...

MikeFFG
replies: 15 views: 1,663
nosebleedaudio 6th July 2009

Well i like my band plays heavy chords, with melodic solos and clean picking arpeggios. Wat kind of guitar should i be looking...

Trunkzilla
replies: 20 views: 885
Trunkzilla 6th July 2009

He wants to record drums & start with making some beats/mixing up tracks a bit dj style. What exactly would you need to...

masta1
replies: 15 views: 3,423
mo'beach 6th July 2009

I have an Avantone CV 12 and it´s a great Mic but I´m planning on getting another high quality mic that is smooth and a great...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 4 views: 2,360
Pedro Lobo 6th July 2009

Hi all, I'm heading to Cali tomorrow for 3 weeks and will be up and down to L.A. a few times. is there any must see must do...

Ruairi
replies: 95 views: 4,544
jkung 6th July 2009

Waaay Too Much Time On My Hands ! And some wishful thinking! ...

FFTT
replies: 10 views: 880
FFTT 6th July 2009

Im a little confused about using digital connections with reverb units.If i were to send a digital signal from my ensemble via...

jourdan11
replies: 1 views: 505
larry b 6th July 2009

Hi. I'm being offered a position managing a small but pretty high end recording studio in the US. Salary is one important...

starseed
replies: 15 views: 1,400
Jim vanBergen 6th July 2009

Can a plug-in or hardware reverb make a space like the guitar section at the beginning of this song by Genesis? Genesis...

hemmick reef
replies: 0 views: 626
hemmick reef 6th July 2009

Hi! I mean i was thinking about buying another distresor for stereo and i know its a less adjustible interface on the fatso but...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 1,068
meymia 6th July 2009

SO(I am learning r2r), I own a Tascam 38. And am currently trying to track drums on it for an album. I am tracking to 456, and...

personpitch
replies: 102 views: 6,804
recky 6th July 2009

So, the new record has been out for quiet some time. What do you guys think about the production after listening to it for a...

sahiaman
replies: 8 views: 740
JPeters86 6th July 2009

I've attached a sample of a vocal recording I did today. On the second "for" there is a touch of audible...

bradley
replies: 5 views: 705
bradley 6th July 2009

Hi! This is my first post so I apologize if it's in the wrong area. Anyway, I just bought this microphone on eBay for a total of...

StiffOswald
replies: 12 views: 1,038
John Eppstein 6th July 2009

hello i don't know why but i often end up with a lot of sine waves, synth sounds made of sine waves with a very little, to...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 5 views: 787
sahiaman 6th July 2009

how do the telecaster deluxe compare to les paul standards??? and to standard telecasters???? what kind of sound should I...

jorstua
replies: 15 views: 8,034
maxpidge 6th July 2009

I'm looking for some decent speakers that will easily fit in a suitcase - for hotel room/laptop/ipod listening. ...so not an...

miercoles
replies: 3 views: 2,965
BudgetMC 6th July 2009

Yo I did like 50 takes with all different settings with my Peluso 2247 le,sm7 and Great River pre to find the best sound for my...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 567
taperocket 6th July 2009

I have a chance at a pair of Event ASP8's at a great price but the issue is the guy who's selling them says they power up, but...

digiman
replies: 1 views: 715
chrysb93065 6th July 2009

hello this is a noob question but i dont get the music out. connected my ff400 and octamic 2 with a optical cable. ...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 2 views: 596
chrysb93065 6th July 2009

Hi folks. I have 2 regular type home stereo speakers a friend gave me (can't remember the name of 'em) and I'm trying to figure...

anemicrock
replies: 0 views: 508
anemicrock 6th July 2009

I notice that some people use a cardioid mic for their M, while others will use a shotgun. I'm just curious what is preferable...

rabbit friendly
replies: 3 views: 681
Mike Brown 6th July 2009

Dear all Just make sure anyone have the same situation as my Adele album CD. Adele, 19(Limited Edition) with Live Bonus XL...

alyi
replies: 6 views: 2,221
slaves666 6th July 2009

You may have heard about the Charity Poker Event that's coming up on July 19th at The Village Studios. I just wanted to take a...

Reitzas
replies: 3 views: 1,172
dero 5th July 2009

I'm looking to buy 1 condenser mic, mostly for voice and acoustic guitar, maybe some other instruments. Something versatile. ...

Empr
replies: 9 views: 1,168
gardinen 5th July 2009

Can anyone recommend a USB microphone for use in voice-over applications? Thanks.

pkcraft
replies: 4 views: 2,784
Crazily2sexi4u 5th July 2009

Hi everyone... this was originally posted in the "high end" forum, but I received only a single response, so I'm...

ditabeardmemo
replies: 1 views: 509
mu6gr8 5th July 2009

Hi, I have an idea for a social networking site that would connect sound artists around the world.. what I would like is to...

waterox
replies: 1 views: 1,032
fasma 5th July 2009

I want to send some pre recorded vocals and bass to some guitar pedels then mic the amp. Can I simply send the 50 ohm output of...

bamb00
replies: 11 views: 2,935
rty5150 5th July 2009

I'm taking the summer to myself to write music and I just thought I'd share a thought I had. After being in the studio business...

EstateMatt
replies: 30 views: 1,725
DanaRebel 5th July 2009

Alright so, my profire 610 + pro tools 8 m-powered is coming in on monday. After reading around several forums I see there are...

ISOFFICIAL
replies: 3 views: 2,095
RTR 5th July 2009

Hi I'm undecided between which to go for. What be your opinion?? I'm looking to run them in conjunction with logic to record...

halfmoonman
replies: 1 views: 1,290
Michaelrophone 5th July 2009

Here's where I'm at personally, all production and recording aside. Maybe others can relate. I'm very good at writing 'pieces'...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 17 views: 1,918
TheRealRoach 5th July 2009

Hi everyone, I have a TL Audio 2051 preamp. The spec says "The meter monitors the output from the unit and is calibrated...

moz5000
replies: 0 views: 644
moz5000 5th July 2009
replies: 46 views: 2,555
Hornblower64 5th July 2009

I currently own a kurzweil pc2 but Im feeling its time for a new midi keyboard. i dont just use my keyboard to play synth or...

Magnum29465
replies: 0 views: 416
Magnum29465 5th July 2009

Hi guys! Is it critical for sound and stereo image, if I'll make a cable for one monitor shorter than for another for about 2...

hello!
replies: 6 views: 2,200
-Noodles- 5th July 2009

Having trouble getting this setup to work with the' bug' in 7.3.1 cs1 and cs2 where you can get all the in /outs working on the...

mingustoo
replies: 0 views: 446
mingustoo 5th July 2009

so if you guys were to be on a, say, REALLY tight budget and only had a cheap condenser mic and 3 other decent vocal mics and a 4...

arkmabat
replies: 11 views: 2,493
memphisindie 5th July 2009

I had my I on the new UAD card coming out this month, but I cant help to feel that it comes with a very bare minimum tools in the...

ChaosCreation
replies: 17 views: 5,929
dandeurloo 5th July 2009

I'm looking for something funky outside of the box for my guitar rig - been looking at both the AdrenaLinn III and the Boss SL20....

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 2,108
onion 5th July 2009

Hello all. I'm a decent sound engineer, but tired of recording PEOPLE! It might sound strange, but that's how it is. I want to...

netrom
replies: 15 views: 930
u b k 5th July 2009

Hey there, I just listened to older tracks I recorded and they reminded me of something I observed back then: There was a...

MrVelvet
replies: 34 views: 12,055
vonrichter 5th July 2009

So im mixing my bands 2nd record and this time around we're tuned to A#. We're not a nu metal band, we riff like crazy. Think...

DP40oz
replies: 34 views: 3,367
SkunkWorks 5th July 2009

Hey guys, Can i use Logic 8 and PT8 through my 003 practically, without changing preferences each time i open either programs? So...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 605
Fritzkrieg 5th July 2009

Anyone do this? I occasionally double certain bass gtr parts, licks, or just one note. It makes those parts jump out and adds...

kcmoonshine
replies: 40 views: 2,403
glissando 5th July 2009

have you played around with a saturation plugin? like it? what did it do for you? are there any freeware saturation plugins...

jnorman
replies: 36 views: 3,010
imloggedin 5th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search