The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,131
Views: 2,131
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has two internal FX processors! Argh.. why is this so hard? Simply so I can have a delay AND reverb, and control the level of...

Lee Cardan
replies: 3 views: 602
Lee Cardan 17th July 2009

I'm looking at editing a lot of rhythm tracks for an album. Beat Detective is fine for the drums but for bass the Melodyne plugin...

grrrayson
replies: 2 views: 2,037
grrrayson 17th July 2009

I am running my Trident 4T channel strip into my firepod's line in. The trident 4t has an output meter and once I get the levels...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 908
R3altruth 17th July 2009

anyone out there got an akai mpk49 working with cubase? im using cubase5 and i added the remote device and the akai provided...

jpetrou
replies: 0 views: 1,666
jpetrou 17th July 2009

I'm going to be recording an acoustic band with rhythm instruments (two acoustic guitars, banjo, mandolin), a very small drum kit...

will84
replies: 1 views: 637
will84 17th July 2009

I've just purchased an old used Oberheim 0B-8 synth. It did not come with the original factory DATA/Preset calibration cassette...

engineejoel
replies: 3 views: 599
clusterchord 17th July 2009

Discussion anyone?.... Thinking there's lots of talented players/singers here that are in either the Los Angeles or Orange...

chessparov
replies: 5 views: 527
saturninus 17th July 2009

So I just got my new HD1 setup. I'll be upgrading to HD2 in a month or so but I just wanted to get everything up and running. All...

DP40oz
replies: 6 views: 4,772
brian_delizza 16th July 2009

Hi. some one told me not to put ANY dynamic processors on the master bus...does that in your opinion uncluse asimple sonnox...

meymia
replies: 56 views: 4,332
Andreas G 16th July 2009

Hey guys, It's probably me, but I just can't seem to find any delay in PT 8 with a tap function on the keyboard of my MacBook...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 7 views: 1,647
mikkelkiilerich 16th July 2009

I'm thinking of buying a 24/32-track Telefunken 15A, has anyone here ever come across one, used it or have anything else to say...

Nanni
replies: 1 views: 1,952
Jules 16th July 2009

At the Baseball All-Star game, and there was no detectable Auto-tune. Yay!!

bitman
replies: 5 views: 859
big country 16th July 2009

Hi Please help ! I just got a Mopho and for some reason I cant seem to use my Motif XS as the controller for it.. Im getting...

magcinate
replies: 2 views: 2,764

What's up slutzzzzzzzz ? I'n looking 2 get new gear for tracking hip hop vocals with my vintage u87 and neve 1073 should i go...

Gax
replies: 5 views: 1,069

I bought one of these yesterday and have to wait until I get it. I didn´t hear the unit myself, but it was cheap, so I nailed...

Indicator
replies: 1 views: 1,449
Indicator 16th July 2009

Basically, the driver on an A7 stopped moving. It does not seem to be blown as the speaker moves (by hand) without any friction....

Switchcraft
replies: 2 views: 2,708
Exquisite Red 16th July 2009

I've actually been shopping for an Apogee Duet for a while now. But recently, I've seen an influx of duets on ebay and as much as...

Brice
replies: 18 views: 1,538
Groberts 16th July 2009

What is your opinion of this Mic for general purposes. I use is for almost every: piano, vocals, trumpets, trombones,...

maestrowick
replies: 21 views: 1,832
Kenny Gioia 16th July 2009

anyone here happen to know imogen heaps signal chain for her vocal?

jonnymac
replies: 6 views: 820
jeremy.c. 16th July 2009

FOR USE IN PROTOOLS. Wave Machine Labs Drumagog Platinum $359.00 ddrum Trigger Kit $199 Steven Slate Drums...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 5 views: 949
Marty Long 16th July 2009

Any one out there ever compared the Motion Sound Pro 145 to a Hammond 122/142/145/147 Leslie? How disappointed will I be if I...

engineejoel
replies: 9 views: 11,102
jproc 16th July 2009

What mic is Kelly using in that video? Is it a U87 or U67? Is there any way to tell? YouTube - Kelly Clarkson - Reba recording...

Jorg
replies: 6 views: 976
Rikers Beard 16th July 2009

Last week on a show the client had as entertainment his 14 year-old son's rock band play. I was capturing video to Final Cut Pro...

dbbubba
replies: 20 views: 1,071
dbbubba 16th July 2009

Hey all, I just purchased the MP Toolkit, and I'm having trouble installing the IR impulse library in TL Space. When I open up...

jsbeeth
replies: 2 views: 718
jsbeeth 16th July 2009

I have a new boy, who I've picked for his personality and not for his technical background and was wondering if there's some half...

china jam
replies: 8 views: 656
Spadehead 16th July 2009

as i said in the title, is there a way of bypassing the pres on the 896HD? it seems a shame to go through a nice mic pre into a...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 1,201
nick-the-sax 16th July 2009

What techniques do mic manufactures use to make the directivity of a directional mic constant over the full frequency...

Gutbucket
replies: 1 views: 453
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 16th July 2009

Right, I cant work it out....Is hi-fi vhs digital or analogue? Nicam is a form of compression for digital audio, but is hi-fi...

lerone
replies: 15 views: 6,726
dbbubba 16th July 2009

why are so many guitar players to LAZY to cut the ends of there strings off!!! it's bad enough you have to remind them to change...

maxpidge
replies: 116 views: 7,936
cedricc 16th July 2009

I am after a control surface for my PCI HD1 rig running on Windows. Control 24s are out of the question as much as I would love...

djb
replies: 2 views: 463
djb 16th July 2009

Hey guys, We're hosting an after NAMM party at "Welcome To 1979" studio on Friday July 17th @ 8pm. It's going to be...

cjmnash
replies: 1 views: 598
Marshman 16th July 2009

I've been doing tracking, mixing, and post-production out of my home studio for about a year now. ...

josephbranciforte
replies: 4 views: 846
josephbranciforte 16th July 2009

I dont know how or why but I stumbled across this a while back but using the FLM plug in has occassionally added clarity to muddy...

lucasmusic
replies: 9 views: 3,610
Duardo 16th July 2009

I'm about to order a new 96 point TT Bantam patchbay with 12 DB25 sockets on the rear, either Redco or Audio Accessories. But one...

TEMAS
replies: 1 views: 1,947
adeptusmajor 16th July 2009

Hi everyone. Well I have been on these online forums since I was 12 years old and I have learned basically everything about...

Coldbricks
replies: 2 views: 509
Coldbricks 16th July 2009

i am thinking about getting a m300 and have a question about the delay. is it possible to use it as a simple line delay. say...

elisha wiesner
replies: 0 views: 658
elisha wiesner 16th July 2009

How are you guys keeping everything phase coherent? Are you nudging one of the tracks? I mean, I know this can all be taken care...

dr_love6977
replies: 20 views: 1,143
soundsundergroun 16th July 2009

Hello, i heard a guy that's selling all his hardware gear . He's selling the Alesis speakers with 200 euros (4 years old)....

Pharaoh
replies: 9 views: 6,104
Pharaoh 16th July 2009

I got an Adcom 545 II & NS10s and just got 'em up and running today (awful sound, but man, those detailed upper mids...I can...

Ben J
replies: 2 views: 2,305
Fleaman 16th July 2009

Hey, I'm looking to transfer some tapes I have recorded on my MCI-JH 16 must be high quality converters (HD minimum) please PM...

deckerluke
replies: 0 views: 507
deckerluke 16th July 2009

Well, I ordered it today. I know its one of those no-brainer pieces of equipment, but I seriously hope I like it. I well let...

j-madd
replies: 27 views: 1,990
mattyc 16th July 2009

alright so i recently bought a pair of yamaha hs50m's, which replaced the bx5's i had for a short time (didn't like em) i...

gno
replies: 20 views: 1,693
gno 16th July 2009

Details: Peter Stein, ASC, Lighting to Create a Mood Workshop StudentFilmmakers.com and StudentFilmmakers Magazine is proud...

StudentFilmmaker
replies: 0 views: 450
StudentFilmmaker 16th July 2009

I have a Mapex Pro-M series Rock kit with all maple shells. i have all Remo coated emperors on the batter sides and coated...

foolintherain
replies: 10 views: 832
glissando 16th July 2009

I have one with AMbus mlan card and 8 outs and have used it for many years but with yamaha just having dropped mlan support i'm...

Dom & Roland
replies: 0 views: 624
Dom & Roland 16th July 2009

Hey guys. Sorry about all the post today. Just want to try and get on top of some ****. I have been wanting a Spl Trans designer...

anemicrock
replies: 5 views: 1,081
Kenny Gioia 16th July 2009

I have a WD MyBook (1TB) and I was wondering if it is ok to record directly to it? It uses USB 2.0 I believe. I wish it used...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 505

I've seen posts around here of how many db of reduction people are using on vocals and was kind of surprised. Obviously there...

camerondye
replies: 33 views: 5,437
theblue1 16th July 2009

Is anyone else here a fan of the self-titled album from American Football released on Polyvinyl Records in 1999? I love the way...

BradM
replies: 5 views: 1,467
geeek 15th July 2009
replies: 2 views: 588
CactusMagA 15th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search