The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Just wondering what you tell clients before they book time in the studio. There seems to be a lot of ignorance of...

jimcroisdale
replies: 21 views: 1,881
Pexx 8th July 2009

I'm a songwriter and artist, but I'm very interested in the whole process and want to get better at mixing... I'm not sure if...

slipperydip
replies: 58 views: 4,235
DeathMonkey 8th July 2009

Hey guys. I currently have a nice vocal booth set up with my PT8 003 rig. Right now I just feed a mic with an on/off switch on...

Monty_Python
replies: 2 views: 626
Monty_Python 8th July 2009

Older u87 into API 3124 MB+ too bright?or is it just me... I was doing a general...put something up and record it..and don't...

carlheinz
replies: 4 views: 1,830
hazelmossobrien 8th July 2009

... after having tracked everything else. I first thought i'd process the drums and bass i tracked last week for a project...

routine
replies: 6 views: 735
Gonira 8th July 2009

I have been offered a second hand metric halo 2882 mobile i/o (without dsp) second hand and i wondered if anyone knew what the...

misterlong
replies: 1 views: 629
Jimbo 8th July 2009

Any good ? Is it valve/analog based ?

insect1
replies: 1 views: 2,421
insect1 8th July 2009

The transient, as I understand it, is the initial peak of a waveform, noted by the black dot in the...

hduncan
replies: 216 views: 12,512
jinksdingo 8th July 2009

so you take a direct recorded guitar track out via a D/A into a reamp box, then into the guitar amp, then record the amp. ...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 654
Unknown soldier 8th July 2009

hey guys just got me a new mpk49. anyone else out there got one? im using cubase5, and dont really know how to map the buttons...

jpetrou
replies: 1 views: 2,089
666 8th July 2009

First off, I know they're not great mics; in fact, some might even call them awful mics (I don't really know, honestly) but the...

MacchieDiSangue
replies: 5 views: 633
woodfoot 8th July 2009

Many times a bass player is tracking in the control room and not in front of his amp. So he can hear himself in the headphones or...

rodhmos
replies: 3 views: 2,640
TheSweetener 8th July 2009

Is there something like that on the PC (windows) RTAS side? I have to do a mix on a PC Protools system and miss these plugins I...

pete
replies: 5 views: 657
jaakkol 8th July 2009

How are the Fender Princeton Reverb RI, the black face 65 reissue? Any close to the originals? And, how different are these...

Roger Starr
replies: 0 views: 667
Roger Starr 8th July 2009

i've recorded drums last week with a pair of room mics ribbon (RM700, nady RSM4 type) set in blumlein FOK appx 10' knee high. I...

routine
replies: 9 views: 1,014
mdoelger 8th July 2009

Hi guys, I'm looking for some new active mons in the £500 - £800 range. I know its not a massive amount but I'd like to hear...

fakiekid
replies: 3 views: 776
fakiekid 8th July 2009

Hi how fast does the portico compressor attack time goes? cause in the specs it says is 2ms and that seems a little slow for what...

michj
replies: 6 views: 860
Jeff Jasper 8th July 2009

going to be moving back to LA soon where's the best place to set up a home studio. homes in venice/silverlake are too small. i...

arpodthegreat
replies: 275 views: 12,604
Fleaman 8th July 2009

I have an Otari MX50II 2tk 1/4" machine. I don't know if it's broken or if I'm just completely missing something. It...

MikeFFG
replies: 3 views: 638
John Eppstein 8th July 2009

I have never seen one in person. Trying to look at a small picture online it looks like it has a mic input correct? I am...

smashbrand
replies: 3 views: 2,134
John Eppstein 8th July 2009

anyone ever used one of these or have any info on them.....thinking about buying one to use as a summing mixer but cant find...

casterizzio
replies: 1 views: 3,455
Deleted User 8th July 2009

Who were the players in the MJ Backing Band ? I know the female guitarist is Orianthi but what about the rest. They really...

sedohr
replies: 0 views: 1,539
sedohr 8th July 2009

As I previously posted before(to know which Bass Drum size would be better) I am going to buy a drumset for my studio. I...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 32 views: 11,745
mattp7394 8th July 2009

Hi guys, I've owned my TLM 193 for a good 4 years or so now and I've found it a rather good LDC mic but as of 18 month ago (when...

Kiljoy
replies: 8 views: 67,814

I need a pair of small monitors for editing at home... Anyone tried the Adam A5? there is something better for the price? Maybe...

Guybrush
replies: 0 views: 555
Guybrush 8th July 2009

I have just ordered the Steinberg MR816 csx and about to order genelec 8240 for monitoring. Therefore, I need a digital format...

heksu
replies: 3 views: 585
heksu 8th July 2009

Listen to some of my stuff at The Compound Recording Studio on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music...

killersoundz
replies: 24 views: 1,315
LimeMusic 8th July 2009

Hello ! (i did a search about this and couldnt find an answer). I have an Apogee Duet, and just brought an Ensemble. I was told...

dadodetres
replies: 8 views: 1,036

Im having trouble thinking of synth parts, or harmonies, or any extra backing things for my album. For the producer folks, how do...

imloggedin
replies: 2 views: 540
imloggedin 8th July 2009
replies: 43 views: 6,315
petrovinksy 8th July 2009

ALTEC LANSING 3216 A 16-channel stereo mixer....any info on this mixer out there in gearslutz land? help. mike costanzo

casterizzio
replies: 0 views: 1,493
casterizzio 8th July 2009

icky thump

thoughts, questions, concerns, debacles, and maybe an opinion... how do you feel about the songwriting? the...

rodge
replies: 76 views: 5,880
80425 8th July 2009

Here's a great interview with Quincy Jones post MJ. WISEGUY Q&A: QUINCY JONES' FONDEST AND WEIRDEST RECOLLECTIONS OF...

bexarametric
replies: 11 views: 3,283
fanriffic 8th July 2009

Where can I find something like this for TT Bantam patch cables?

Keith Moore
replies: 17 views: 3,568
matskull 8th July 2009

When splitting the signal of an electric guitar/bass in order to record direct and an amp simultaneously I am assuming that most...

dialectic
replies: 11 views: 4,644
dialectic 8th July 2009

A friend took me out to this very cool studio in the woods outside Portland, Or: Big Red Studio - Music Recording . Very...

canopener
replies: 0 views: 533
canopener 8th July 2009

Was at Echo Mountain in Asheville, NC today doing one of my mixes for personal material. Had quite a time! Awesome 8068...

Hamburg58
replies: 0 views: 657
Hamburg58 8th July 2009

always been curious about this record's production given the hype around it. i have never heard it because i do not listen/make...

Spec
replies: 264 views: 24,985
henryrobinett 8th July 2009

Hello here's what i have : Rupert Neve 5016 preamp/DI Mytek AD96 i need a compressor, and would love a 1176 or a MC77 or...

hankdrummer
replies: 15 views: 1,750
js1 8th July 2009

Yesterday I threw out well over 3,000 CDs from my collection. Right into the garbage. No use for them. Crazy. Right? I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 86 views: 4,084
TheMarqueeYears 8th July 2009

i'm looking for a flight case with at least 12 units on the top and 8 in front, on the top for a mixer (soundcraft m-series) and...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 0 views: 971
mattianlaseppia 7th July 2009

Can someone recommend a decent, affordable pair of headphones for monitoring at remote venues? My puppy ate the cord off my...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 492
Bassmankr 7th July 2009

Hi all, Wondering how would a Neve 8801 Channel strip with optional A/DC (USB out), be connected to P/T LE 7.4 / 002 rack. For...

Gedo
replies: 3 views: 860
tsvisser 7th July 2009

Looking for producer for few projects I like to roll out. Engineering plus if not no big deal as long as you know your way around...

TheBoss
replies: 3 views: 841
Maxwellian 7th July 2009

im trying to hook up a focusrite isa 428 to a m audio profire 2626. the isa has no digital outs unless i but the convertion card....

paul10
replies: 7 views: 1,372
spitfire52mm 7th July 2009

I am listening to all The John Patitucci`s albums recorded and mixed by Mr.Joe Barbaria for years and am really enjoying the...

bass man
replies: 0 views: 517
bass man 7th July 2009

I recently ordered an sm7b, which will hopefully arrive tomorrow! And I'm currently looking at the md421. I'm looking for a mic...

dysenterygary
replies: 11 views: 3,099
Odieman 7th July 2009

Man i got this and it sounds so freakin amazing..so clear Anyone hear it aswel?

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 505
HOTC 7th July 2009

Looking to toughen up my beats, and someone mentioned a Alesis 3630. Just wondering if anyone on here is using this, or something...

AlexJ
replies: 37 views: 3,658
fondone 7th July 2009
replies: 44 views: 3,654
rogerbrain 7th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search