The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone else heard this one yet? Everything sounds completely distorted and squashed - it's horrible. I realize Mascis & co...

Black Shadow
replies: 15 views: 1,917
TZk 10th July 2009

Hey slutz, There are a few mics that I'm trying to identify. Posted below are some high-res photos. The mics are circled. And...

Evenyre
replies: 4 views: 711
Mr.Silver 10th July 2009

Hi everyone. I have an old revox B77 from the late 70s in my closet. It is in pristine condition. 2-track, 7.5/15IPS, clean,...

Coldbricks
replies: 1 views: 2,426
u b k 10th July 2009

I hope this thread isn't something annoying because it is information I should already know, but I have seriously attempted a lot...

TheNewguy
replies: 39 views: 2,108
RTR 10th July 2009

Hey pepole. Is it possible for me to connect my Behringer EQ 700 pedal through the fx loop at the back of my guitar amplifier??...

Mixbuster
replies: 1 views: 718
Coldbricks 10th July 2009

I don't have a lot of microphones and am thinking would getting this would be good enough for me to do good-enough fingerstyle...

lppier
replies: 14 views: 1,789
starfighter 10th July 2009

what a cool box this is just amazing for sitting a lead vocal inthe mix... kind of like a short ambience / tiny room...

stephen a.cute
replies: 4 views: 780
stephen a.cute 10th July 2009

I work in production at a radio station... one of out announcers went out to record an interview which will be on air this...

tomeford
replies: 14 views: 656
Makinithappen 10th July 2009

So I was reading a thread about how people use this specific vocal chain... SM7B ---> Great River ME-1NV ---> UA...

cojo67
replies: 8 views: 4,121
NesNeedsGear 10th July 2009

Ok I hope this isn't a dumb question... Sonically speaking, is an Alesis Microlimiter gonna do anything detrimental to this...

Bender412
replies: 11 views: 871
Bender412 10th July 2009

So i googled the guitar stores in NYC, as i'm killing two weeks here this summer. i arranged them in order and headed out this...

kyle barton
replies: 48 views: 3,422
g_real 10th July 2009

hello ! what is your typical RAM usage on a big session ? do you feel the 4 gigs of a macbook are enough ? thanks

hankdrummer
replies: 6 views: 2,596
rcb4t2 10th July 2009

Just put in a order for the axiom 49, and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations on a portable case for it. I'd...

tww47
replies: 3 views: 4,318
rcb4t2 10th July 2009

His thoughts about what to do as a new artist my thoughts on what to do as a new / unknown artist

Justynfromnz
replies: 0 views: 845
Justynfromnz 10th July 2009

So here is the deal I got 2 studios alongside each other Studio 1 - a SSL 4000G+ but with a not great sounding vocalbooth...

VinyDdutch
replies: 0 views: 803
VinyDdutch 10th July 2009

PSP just released a demo for their forthcoming filter plug-in. PC and Mac OS X VST and PC DirectX formats. PSP Audioware...

ttauri
replies: 10 views: 2,850
rack gear 10th July 2009

Hello all, I am getting ready to do a Modern country project, and was looking for some good sounding reference Cd's or songs. The...

glenn Taylor
replies: 23 views: 2,573
deeper 10th July 2009

who's using them? on what? I bought one of each because, well... I had to - but have yet to wire them into the rack. someone...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 729
rack gear 10th July 2009

SAC PUMP 8a Bi-Amped Studio Monitors // New In Box! - eBay (item 190266197522 end time Aug-08-09 11:28:23 PDT) maybe my...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 777
sameal 10th July 2009

Friday I'm going to test a bunch of kick sounds via new 421, AE2500, D6, and E908D mics. I'm thinking the small 908 on the...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 19 views: 1,530
GrooveMerchant 10th July 2009

these are the 2 mics i have narrowed it down to. which one do u guys like more and why? thanks!

pistolgrip
replies: 0 views: 1,591
pistolgrip 10th July 2009

I'm Eq'ing a laser zap type sound which has some needless low frequency content. I stick a high pass onto the channel and filter...

Jwilson
replies: 11 views: 1,161
Matti 10th July 2009

Hiya, I'm new to this board, so I hope this is the right place to post. I've been looking around for a firewire interface,...

jamesb
replies: 23 views: 3,700
StudioTinPanAll 10th July 2009

Hi all, After much reading and posting on here I finally took the plunge and bought a system. It comprises: Samsung Q310...

jimcroisdale
replies: 9 views: 4,672
jerdude 9th July 2009

Ultimately, I know it's all about my opinion and preference, but I'd like people to chime in on where they would place these...

PureAudiouk
replies: 12 views: 945
nonamesleft 9th July 2009

Hi everyone, I have been in the search for a "high end" pre for awhile now. I have tried and heard a few pres lately...

JDM
replies: 20 views: 2,858
larry b 9th July 2009

some EQs can boost and cut at the same frequency, I have read that this creates a 'resonant shelf' (I think that's the...

hey_mavis
replies: 4 views: 5,337
hey_mavis 9th July 2009

Interesting. I was up there at their shop a few weeks back and they were working on Mutt Lange's HD 192. Looks like they are...

WKG
replies: 3 views: 1,084
WKG 9th July 2009

I got this calibration tape (1" 15 ips) with my Studer A80 but I don´t know the tape flux level on this particular tape....

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 1,094
[email protected] 9th July 2009

Hi, Im Juan Pablo from Chile. I have a problem with the rp5 g2s. I really need your help!. With some songs, i hear a very...

Tritono9
replies: 2 views: 3,447
Jimbo 9th July 2009

So, is it just me, or are the converter makers really not understanding the project studio market? There's plenty of cheaper...

Dean Roddey
replies: 79 views: 4,327
spol 9th July 2009

Anyone using this combo? If so, how is it? Thinking of using it with a 002 rack and outboard gear.

Andy W.
replies: 1 views: 529
Andy W. 9th July 2009

I plugged my Marshall blasted at 7 into my preamp (not smart... I know) After I did that I noticed my output volume was cut in...

EminentAndrew
replies: 3 views: 602
BOWIE 9th July 2009

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what these peices of gear are. I dont know the correct answer by the...

DozerMayne
replies: 10 views: 933
jseveriniii 9th July 2009

I understand how this works on drums, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any specific settings he uses? Just trying to get an...

Andy W.
replies: 2 views: 1,070
Andy W. 9th July 2009

Hello, I find myself in need of a new recording interface (FW or PCIe). I'm trying not to break the bank here, so my question...

Lemonart
replies: 6 views: 684
EliasGwinn 9th July 2009

Can you use standard XLR cables to extend an AES run?

Keith Moore
replies: 3 views: 682
EliasGwinn 9th July 2009

Hey guys, I recently bought the Pro VLA II compressor and am currently using it as a vocal tracking compressor. I would like...

tsitalon1
replies: 6 views: 2,575
RTR 9th July 2009

I'm going on tour in September and I need something I can take with me to track ideas for the next album. I need it to be a...

EminentAndrew
replies: 0 views: 608
EminentAndrew 9th July 2009

I have seen some channels with the Abbey road logo and some without. What's the difference here?

haryy
replies: 4 views: 1,107
Jeremy Sage 9th July 2009

The new Tape op magazine features an article on the making of the recent Elbow Lp. Done on a computer with digidesign and an old...

Dave Reid
replies: 44 views: 4,986
mdmitch2 9th July 2009

I've checked ebay. Anyone know where I could pick one up?

Jake Dempsey
replies: 7 views: 1,129
derbyrace 9th July 2009

Im not really getting any form of depth or dimension from mixing in Logic with a few plugs so im wondering will a console like...

fingerbeats
replies: 7 views: 769
matt thomas 9th July 2009

folks, yiou may have seen some threads from me recently about setting up my first DAW system. I have worked along side others...

dero
replies: 2 views: 589
BradM 9th July 2009

Im looking for other songs with the same drum pattern anyone know any other songs?im sure theres loads but i cant think of any...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 577
finlove 9th July 2009

Is there a subsection somewhere in gearslutz that focuses on live music (not only recording but playing/gigging)? I haven't found...

peteblues
replies: 0 views: 421
peteblues 9th July 2009

OK. Both of my machines, a 1/4" 2 track and 1/2" 4 track, seem to be giving me the same problem. When in rewind/fast...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 8 views: 932
derbyrace 9th July 2009

Hello All, I have an unusual situation and need some assistance from the solderheads. I needed a very very small footprint mixer...

Trancetones
replies: 0 views: 467
Trancetones 9th July 2009

this is the engineer's anthem! the only song I know of written for and by engineers (it does not suck as bad as u might...

hey_mavis
replies: 10 views: 1,010
hey_mavis 9th July 2009

Motel Gear Rentals - MOTEL GEAR RENTAL SERVICE - BROOKLYN/N.Y.C. BOUTIQUE GEAR RENTAL AND RECORDING STUDIO in BROOKLYN, NY...

motelstudios
replies: 0 views: 1,061
motelstudios 9th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search