The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It is really great to have all this impulses out there of all the legendary units we cant afford or repair or whatever. Also...

bass man
replies: 6 views: 2,062
bass man 12th July 2009

Anyone else have a chance to demo this thing? I played with it for awhile and couldn't believe what it was doing to a finished...

vixapphire
replies: 10 views: 2,451
roc 12th July 2009

Besides myself, there must be other engineers out there who don't use drum samples, VI's, auto-tune, quantizing or "fix it...

Jax
replies: 96 views: 4,458
soundbarnfool 12th July 2009

I am using an Alesis AI3 A/D converter going into PT LE 8. If I run a signal from PT out ADAT 1, come out of my patch bay at ADAT...

Storyville
replies: 1 views: 687
Storyville 12th July 2009

Looking for a good spot, last AES we stayed at the Paramount in Time Square and it kinda sucked.

James Lugo
replies: 21 views: 999
lane thaw 12th July 2009

Has anybody some ideas/experience here? I'd love to be able to stay in the sweet spot while adjusting. Tried a Novation Nocturn...

MsM
replies: 2 views: 981
hearttimes 12th July 2009

Currently I have Manley MP.. so should I get GML? What is the benefit and adavantage for getting GML? I'm a noob so please...

sslneve
replies: 7 views: 927
jinksdingo 12th July 2009

This doesn't seem to be an out of phase issue, and it is really throwing me off. I have a pair of Tannoy monitors that sound...

ericstadium
replies: 6 views: 615
Ethan Winer 12th July 2009

Does anyone know what (if any) company makes an AKG C24 clone or something very similar? Thanks.

Blick
replies: 2 views: 3,367
matt thomas 12th July 2009

I purchased a pair of Adam A7 monitors and replaced a set of samson monitors. the samsons were connected via RCA jacks (unbal)...

joeydego
replies: 3 views: 779
joeydego 12th July 2009

Hey Guys, I'm Currently using a SSL alphalink as my converters but i'm downgrading my studio as i'm no longer using a mixing...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 732
dobz 12th July 2009

Every now and then you read something someone writes in a thread on Gearslutz that really makes you laugh and/or want to remember...

James Lehmann
replies: 21 views: 1,306
RTR 12th July 2009

I'm talking about musicians, engineers and music aficionados in general, ones that have been around for quite a while. I want to...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 2 views: 551
FFTT 12th July 2009

I have not seen any UA stuff on mercenary, does anyone know why this is? Did I just miss it, or did they choose not to carry...

hey_mavis
replies: 3 views: 1,001
Jules 12th July 2009

Let's say, you are recording drums and some of the mics are hooked up to an external mic preamp without additional output (like...

wowi
replies: 8 views: 939
Faderjockey 12th July 2009

Not sure what to get, Setup 1: i want lynx auroras converters but i need more than 16 outputs, i could get 2 aurora 16s but i...

Bluemoa
replies: 0 views: 452
Bluemoa 12th July 2009

OK people I'm getting a Roland SH32, ok Its supposed to be crap grrr but im just starting out and can't afford an arp, moog,...

messiaen
replies: 1 views: 840
JoaT 12th July 2009

Two part question .. If you have anything to add I would greatly appreciate it. Part I) What is the best way to bounce in...

Rredline
replies: 9 views: 1,530
voidtunes 12th July 2009

Both books were awesome, especially Mastering Audio (Thanks for a great book Mr. Katz!). Best money I've spent! What to read...

Synthnerd
replies: 13 views: 5,928
wildpark 12th July 2009

If you go to the DAV Electronics website, you don't see any info about the prices on their preamps. (Weirdly, there is an order...

ektia
replies: 1 views: 569
Nobilmente 12th July 2009
replies: 2 views: 488
steelyfan 12th July 2009

Hey, let me start off by saying that no one is the single authority on this issue that i'm about to raise, but I think everyone...

crypticwritings
replies: 44 views: 2,205
rackdude 12th July 2009

i have been considering a new spot mic for flute, and have been thinking about the problems i have had with ribbon mics in the...

jnorman
replies: 2 views: 1,192
allencollins 12th July 2009

Im hooking up some synths here to an Ashley LX 308B unit. Unlike my previous crappy LM, this unit will do balanced or unbalanced...

Deleted User
replies: 13 views: 1,756
Deleted User 12th July 2009

need to get some stompboxes for a peavey 5150 halfstack. i need: Comp, OD (to drive the front end), delay, reverb and...

nyne
replies: 8 views: 2,035
VTNate 12th July 2009

I own NI GR3 and kinda like it. I do wanna add something else tho for more variety in the software domain. Has anyone here...

Jorg
replies: 1 views: 1,886
jinksdingo 12th July 2009

Is this a common problem? I own about 10 SM-57s and about 4 of them have had their pop filter like 'break off' within the last...

Coldbricks
replies: 12 views: 880
John Eppstein 12th July 2009

What do you think Michael or his parents did so his voice never developed and got lower like every other teenanger?

Tube World
replies: 16 views: 1,919
soundsundergroun 12th July 2009

okay, I tried a variety of search phrases for this one, not trying to waste anyone's time...here's whats up - I'm new to logic 8,...

patrickg
replies: 4 views: 1,018
close/far 12th July 2009

I just got my new dt 990's this week, and they have opened my eyes, and my ears to a new level of audio "analysis" for...

dysenterygary
replies: 0 views: 870
dysenterygary 12th July 2009

It must be frustrating for the big power house studios to slowly loose their power grip on the recording industry. I see so...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 536
FatBassPlayer 12th July 2009

phoenix , the whitest boy i want some vibe in vocal like those 2 bands in my recent project.. now i have 4050 , 421 , 57 i...

uylink
replies: 0 views: 554
uylink 12th July 2009

hey í just bought a pair of 4038 today....and achieved the best drum sound ever! these microphones are amazing. but im lost ...

salomonander
replies: 3 views: 584
beats workin' 12th July 2009

I wanted to know what everybody else does. Place each one of these pieces of outboard gear in the order the signal chain should...

johngutting
replies: 1 views: 675
BLUElightCory 12th July 2009

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a few websites to keep track of new and upcoming album releases. Something...

ckett
replies: 4 views: 488
ckett 12th July 2009

I'm looking for a toneful bass combo amp that is equally at home for recording (with a mic - so no noisy fans, please) as well as...

John N
replies: 9 views: 1,250
John N 12th July 2009

What do you think Michael or his parents did so his voice never developed and got lower like every other teenanger?

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 603
GrumpyJim 11th July 2009

Hi Guys, I have tried a few searches but I couldn't get the "whole picture" from the replies relating to my...

recall
replies: 2 views: 1,252
Prahlad 11th July 2009

So does the earth resonate? shiee I was in a garden recording samples of nature and the thought occurred to me, all the wind...

JoeyM
replies: 14 views: 1,451
JoeyM 11th July 2009

1910's mohagony 'melville clark' apollo player piano, 5 keys are not working. She wants $50!!! I could not tell if the...

Jay-
replies: 0 views: 1,720
Jay- 11th July 2009

Does anybody know if the A Designs REDDI has switchable power, so if I bought one 2nd hand from the USA would it work in the UK...

Marzipan
replies: 2 views: 1,568
Marzipan 11th July 2009

Hello fellow Slutz, Just moving me and my studio down to Orange from Hollyweird. New to the area. Any fellow slutz in or...

Dirty Halo
replies: 13 views: 699
Kapybara 11th July 2009

Hi everyone.I operate a studio out of my home and one of my clients (country group) wants me to get his cd in the hands of a...

jourdan11
replies: 15 views: 1,000
joeq 11th July 2009

Does anybody know of a Metric Halo support phone number that they actually pick up? I keep getting various answering machines. My...

pleaseturtle
replies: 4 views: 900
mh_bj 11th July 2009

Hey guys, When in doubt, this is the place for some much needed help... Thanks in advance for any input! I got this job...

TRCS
replies: 12 views: 744
Piranhadrum 11th July 2009

Just bought a pair of DPA 4061 miniature omnis. Love them for insertion into or mounting on Hawaiian percussion...

Jonathan Starr
replies: 4 views: 1,479
netrom 11th July 2009

Never tried either, but I am very happy w/my MC930's and these are cheap so I am willing to buy blind. I could use another mic...

turk sanchez
replies: 9 views: 1,555
Anselmo 11th July 2009

Like we all know, sound samples often sound lifeless and flat. Not all of them but ones that are compressed a lot or come from...

androne
replies: 18 views: 3,828
salomonander 11th July 2009

hi guys, is that a royer 121 on the acoustic? sounds very good to me. <object width="425"...

kid deluxe
replies: 3 views: 1,310
audiomichael 11th July 2009

I've been thinking for some time about starting up a small CD duplication facility. However I am unable to find ANY information...

Groove Dog
replies: 0 views: 1,540
Groove Dog 11th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search