The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi guys so are there any gearslutz living in Dublin Ireland? cheers grant

macgee
replies: 23 views: 1,028
Jaymz 14th July 2009

hello all. i understand that the circuits between the dbx 160 vu and the 165a are different from one another.....but i was...

casterizzio
replies: 11 views: 5,541
tekis 14th July 2009

anyone got any ideas on how to clean the shell of this puppy, mine has been getting grimy from long sweaty sessions over the last...

fakiekid
replies: 0 views: 621
fakiekid 14th July 2009

can anybody tell me the type of verb (not brand name) on yorke's voice on this tune? also possible settings. thanks in advance...

otobianki74
replies: 12 views: 7,086
speakercoil 13th July 2009

Hi, I'm a composer working in London and I just wondered if anyone had, or knew of a room to rent for a studio space? I don't...

London_Richie
replies: 5 views: 674
Scubaman 13th July 2009

I was surfing around on youtube today and came across this little gem, Glen Gould recording the Italian Concerto...

mdme_sadie
replies: 0 views: 647
mdme_sadie 13th July 2009

Hi, I'm a synth/cubase programmer just branching out into outboard fx, including some guitar pedals. If i use line level outputs...

loglady
replies: 6 views: 3,077
jackeatley 13th July 2009

I am trying to decide whether to trade this for a high end LDC or keep it for mixing. I did search and found one thread that...

antoniosolo
replies: 2 views: 1,228
houndog328 13th July 2009

I need a good quality bell sound for a rock recording. An excellent example of the sound I'm going for can be found on...

drhum23
replies: 3 views: 1,142
drhum23 13th July 2009

I'm in the market for a new vocal mic. I really like the options ADK offers in the custom line, the prices are all very...

supernovasounds
replies: 5 views: 2,620
NathanEldred 13th July 2009

Hi,I see some people like this mic, I really would like to hear it on female vocal, Opinions welcome! Regards

KIDBILL
replies: 1 views: 1,238
KIDBILL 13th July 2009

Ok, I have an apogee rosetta 200 and have it hooked up through my monitoring system via 003 using ADAT In and Out and Analogs In...

valdrag
replies: 6 views: 1,117
valdrag 13th July 2009

In 2005 I started looking for equipment for a small home studio. I started out with all the usual newbie questions, and read...

DonPedro
replies: 25 views: 1,468
Kris 13th July 2009

Guys, I am looking to upgrade my interface....currently using a MBox2. I am planning to stick with ProTools so my options are...

aknightin?
replies: 0 views: 498
aknightin? 13th July 2009

I know some of you walk by a magic dumpster every day. Tell. Here's a picture I took in Seattle. Karl in Portland

rufus13
replies: 50 views: 3,595
hazelmossobrien 13th July 2009

Sometimes the more reviews you read...the more confused you get. I have a home studio and am looking for a vocal mic for me...

[email protected]
replies: 14 views: 2,494
warhead 13th July 2009

first, sorry for this intriguing headline anyways, I just mixed a song, and for the first time, would like people to comment...

PistolP
replies: 15 views: 1,118
Pat 13th July 2009

I've learned a lot and I have had a lot of fun reading the posts here on Gearslutz and sometimes a single phrase pretty much says...

vonhagen
replies: 41 views: 2,653
DeadPoet 13th July 2009

I'm a huge modulation user, and i'm looking for another RTAS-based mod plugin. If in need, my current go-to plugin is Line 6's...

che_guitarra
replies: 4 views: 3,513
TonyBelmont 13th July 2009

I want to get the Dr MS Spatial Processor plug-in because I think it's amazing, but I'm not sure how much it is for US customers....

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 591
Renan L.B 13th July 2009

so i've been convinced. i'm 98% gonna take the plunge and get a Daking mic pre One. i've had a bit of advice about it from a...

nick-the-sax
replies: 33 views: 3,136
mybrother 13th July 2009

I downloaded the Record Beta software last night(how i got picked???). Its very very VERY cool. unfortunately i recorded a kick...

theshizon
replies: 14 views: 4,577
Alex Specht 13th July 2009

Hi! If a Mirage doesn't have this expansion, how hard is it to get? I haven't found too much useful info on the net, even in the...

johnsmith1261
replies: 1 views: 1,539
johnsmith1261 13th July 2009

Does anyone know who this guy is?? I can't figure this one out. He seems to have HUNDREDS of videos of individual tracks from...

Coldbricks
replies: 4 views: 1,638
Coldbricks 13th July 2009

I heard a kick miced with a speaker. It was a friend of mines album but I wasnt there and he wasnt sure of the details.Has...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 1,298
jcatena 13th July 2009

Interesting site, sponsored by Peter Gabriel/Real World and B&W. Not sure if SSL is involved at all --- is Gabriel still a...

Silver Sonya
replies: 7 views: 1,980
Sinewave 13th July 2009
replies: 62 views: 3,692
Mr.HOLMES 13th July 2009

Hi Guys, I'm using a Sony DMX Desk for mixing Hip Hop, Pop, Rock Projects and I'm pretty happy with the Desk. I think it is a...

paolon
replies: 6 views: 798
Adib 13th July 2009

I just got this amp for my rhodes and notice that somebody own this suitcase amp FRX7710 and somebody own FR7710 model. What is...

kbjazzman
replies: 0 views: 1,194
kbjazzman 13th July 2009

i havent gotten it yet, and this is only gonna be the featured mic for this month, but check it out: Custom microphones,...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 1,151
sameal 13th July 2009

Hi all, Thought it would be interesting to see what our general proceedures are for mix down. Who knows we might get some cool...

voidtunes
replies: 3 views: 905
voidtunes 13th July 2009

I Live in Los Angeles, am going to Houston to visit some family. Was interested in seeing some of the bigger studios in houston...

JDN
replies: 0 views: 725
JDN 13th July 2009

So I've wondered this ever since I bought my One Republic album, btw amazing album, great songwriting, lovely guitar work, well...

00Sun-Electro00
replies: 6 views: 1,313
goldenlotus 13th July 2009

i've got a digi002 and am going to get some external pres for it. here's what i am thinking: 1 daking mic pre/eq - rme -...

hefleyjohn
replies: 4 views: 1,261
R3altruth 13th July 2009

Spent hours yesterday trying to recreate acoustic guitar sound I had gotten days earleir using Studio projects LSD2 (stereo LCD)....

Manyrains
replies: 24 views: 927
dambro2 13th July 2009

Why when a company get a new version of a microphone they're never as good as the first generation? I think of the shure sm7,...

laperlestudio
replies: 15 views: 895
Coldbricks 13th July 2009

''I left the mic just standing in the living room, and was amazed to be able to track a dog running across the lawn outside. I've...

Chrislpp
replies: 39 views: 3,295
sameal 13th July 2009

Anyone know what mics they used? City of evil by A7X, and as daylight dies by kse in particular. I'm likin the tone and just...

TehGuitarist
replies: 4 views: 2,338
TehGuitarist 13th July 2009

Hey guys need some help. I've been looking at the Waldorf Micro Q and Roland SH-201 and decided I was going to only get the...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 3 views: 628
Dj Shaw-t 13th July 2009

Could this be true??? Are the converters in the Alesis hard disc recorder as good as Apogee 16X ??? if it is its the deal of the...

JCRockit
replies: 79 views: 10,065
matskull 13th July 2009

So I hear this a lot and obviously the closer you can get to what you want to end up with the better. A lot of times though I...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 35 views: 2,051
steelyfan 13th July 2009

How would you guys set up a vocalist when recording vocal takes? What are your guys' tricks after years of recording? 1. What...

shadyru
replies: 2 views: 2,458
Kenny Gioia 13th July 2009

I am interested in the difference in the Waves plug vs either the 1 rack unit G compressor or the module that you can buy to go...

swaff
replies: 1 views: 1,496
swaff 13th July 2009

I understand that live sound is not what we are about, but many of you have expertise in this area... My acoustic band uses 4...

Byll
replies: 0 views: 702
Byll 13th July 2009

I have a 3 year old... it's just so nice not to hear this big computerized yanking going on. I'm trying less and less to tune,...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 469
Johnkenn 13th July 2009

Hi everyone have any of you come across this error before on your Studer A810 2 tracks ? : " FFFF " Its not in the...

stephen a.cute
replies: 0 views: 1,208
stephen a.cute 13th July 2009

I'm looking for a subwoofer for my B&W 805, what is the best choice? I'm using it for studio mix, do you believe that is...

soundgou
replies: 0 views: 1,133
soundgou 12th July 2009

Hey Guys, Currently doing a musical (Annie Jr) at a school in london. Its 7 days work, including: Setting up the equipment and...

Tristan Hackney
replies: 5 views: 913
idylldon 12th July 2009

I have a song to mix that apparently all the musicians played together in the same room. There's massive bleed in voc, bass and...

masterblaster
replies: 20 views: 4,433
Rappy 12th July 2009

4th of July I recorded some neighborhood fireworks for my foley effects collection, and there's L and R files. I put a K2 and...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 1,946
John Willett 12th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search