The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A friend of mine is asking me about the two Black Lion modified 002 videos made by someone from Black Lion currently on YouTube....

exgato
replies: 0 views: 1,669
exgato 14th July 2009

I was planning on buying a Great River mic pre when I found a Nikon D90 that I fell in love with. Blows away my old Nikon Coolpix...

Tube World
replies: 24 views: 916
Phroggy 14th July 2009

Ignore this thread.. i've started it up in the Low end section...

Odey
replies: 0 views: 633
Odey 14th July 2009

I need some help. I am mixing on a Trident 80b with Protools. Not a lot of outboard compressors here. I am using the EQ on the...

feral frequency
replies: 6 views: 857
strewnshank 14th July 2009

I am new to the forum, but have been studying mixing and mastering for several years since setting up a home studio. I've been...

Auracle
replies: 6 views: 1,644
Mr.HOLMES 14th July 2009

Any quick and easy ways to do this without actual big erasing machines? Ive heard the MRI approach, anything else? Thanks!

aermotor
replies: 4 views: 7,111
Dan 14th July 2009

I just got a free beginners electric organ off craigslist. My idea is to gut it out and replace the keys with midi keyboards,...

joshuarlyon
replies: 6 views: 1,399
John Eppstein 14th July 2009

Due to the limitations of the digital input of my macbook, I'm unable to use my API A2D as the master clock. I'm still able to...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 9 views: 1,141
Slikjmuzik 14th July 2009

Hello I'm looking for a manufacturer that lets you configure your own mixer - number of input channel, groups, aux masters,...

jonnathaniel
replies: 8 views: 719
Snatchman 14th July 2009

I can believe this for all but the linear phase eqs. what are your thoughts? please read article first: Digital EQ Fact...

Frost
replies: 6 views: 938
joeq 14th July 2009

Hello, I'm a synth player and I'm looking to round out my setup by purchasing a channelstrip VST that puts a great character into...

tadunca
replies: 2 views: 920
Duardo 14th July 2009

Hello, I am looking into using either a Mackie Onyx 3280 or an Allen & Heath GL2400 in my personal studio and wanted to...

ckett
replies: 7 views: 5,012
roadsweeper 14th July 2009

do you automate vocal volume before you apply compression PLUGins? or after? regarding automating delay or reverb on vocals do...

ChaosCreation
replies: 13 views: 782
rcb4t2 14th July 2009

Are most people just feeding the side-chain of their compressors or is anybody using any dedicated ducking hardware or software?

Perelandra05
replies: 4 views: 1,527
Fletcher 14th July 2009

A tribute to an old fav of mine, Gino Soccio's intro in "Try it Out". Made a trippy video to it, hope U like it again...

Harlem
replies: 0 views: 549
Harlem 14th July 2009

This is a group for Philly based Gearslutz.

Storyville
replies: 0 views: 471
Storyville 14th July 2009

12 Mic Inputs 2 Stereo Inputs Dynamics on all Channles EQ's on all channel more than 2 Outputs FX on board Snapshot...

goldendye
replies: 5 views: 609
scf2525 14th July 2009

Any solid state mic-pre afficionados out there? I've got a few mic-pre's in my growing studio, and my hands down favourite...

che_guitarra
replies: 30 views: 2,799
svart 14th July 2009

Hi everybody! As a mixing excercise I'm trying to reconstruct the song "Say it Ain't So" by Weezer. The point is to...

M55ikael
replies: 1 views: 618
M55ikael 14th July 2009

I'm been offered a mint 12 channel MXP2000 for 2000$ (inline, 4 groups, 4 built-in comp). It's supposed to be done by Sony but...

Kaoutchou
replies: 3 views: 4,059
Brent Hahn 14th July 2009

Can someone explain to me how this is done? This may be a weird question, but when using protools, how in the world do people...

Coldbricks
replies: 2 views: 634
Coldbricks 14th July 2009

Hi Anyone knows if the Plugin mapping in Pro Tools 8 are working with other controllers than the ICON's? Thanks,

lydfar
replies: 8 views: 3,132
imloggedin 14th July 2009

I'm new to the ASR 10 and I'm having a strange issue with Sample Start/End positions. Perhaps I have something set up wrong that...

ryeNice
replies: 1 views: 836
Alex Specht 14th July 2009

..but we can't work out which connector it takes. It's a bit like XLR, but not. Any ideas on a converter?

Stakker
replies: 1 views: 807
FatBassPlayer 14th July 2009

Greetings fellow slutz. I am having a baby grand delivered to the studio today. I also have a Hammond C3. Is a standard tuning on...

KRStudio
replies: 4 views: 901
KRStudio 14th July 2009

I just purchased a piece of rackmount gear (Mackie Onyx 400f), but I don't know where to put it. I don't have any other rack...

CharlesB
replies: 8 views: 7,415
Duardo 14th July 2009

thumbsuphttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419D8JSWB0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg this one. I've been listening to this alot...

steelyfan
replies: 8 views: 1,192
steelyfan 14th July 2009

Hi I am experiencing the same problem with HS 80 boxes which i had with HS 50 in my old room . The problem is that the boxes...

bass man
replies: 5 views: 1,193
AWrestoration 14th July 2009

Oh, I'm going to regret posting this, it's the middle of the night... you'd think I'd have the common sense to wait until...

joelpatterson
replies: 2 views: 629
joelpatterson 14th July 2009

So This song I carefully crafted to avoid clipping, that was one of my goals! after i recorded vocals I realized that my master...

Rredline
replies: 2 views: 505
river 14th July 2009

Hi folks, Here's what happened with me todaywworried I put in my 1/4 inch cable into my line input at the back of my mbox 2...

musicfanatic
replies: 3 views: 588
RTR 14th July 2009

Hi, I have been using edrums into my computer triggering DFHS without any problems. The module my old set used had a MIDI...

LarryClutch
replies: 16 views: 13,321
RTR 14th July 2009

hello i've fried my moogerfooger filter (+24v instead of +9v) and got it repaired. it works perfectly, but the noise level...

hankdrummer
replies: 2 views: 1,170
hankdrummer 14th July 2009

In real need of some advice please. Can anyone shed some light on the possibilities of Syncing Video with the arrangement within...

wcb123
replies: 0 views: 980
Deleted User #106149 14th July 2009

Hi! I got to decide in a 2-3 days Which compressor you will take if you have 2700 EUR to spand on? use will be for tracking and...

danchi
replies: 7 views: 871
Phaidon 14th July 2009

OK I could probably squeeze to buying a Zed-r16 (whick looks fab) but I like the idea of some of the Focusrite...

morphlite
replies: 5 views: 2,463
morphlite 14th July 2009

Hello . i consider new compressor for 2-bus. I used 5043 or Pendulum OCL-2 but i`m on a new path - hard , spanky , transparent...

janek 68
replies: 3 views: 1,546
janek 68 14th July 2009

i'm looking for something close because i want to hear the metronome without damaging my ears (i like low volume..) but exist...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 0 views: 521
mattianlaseppia 14th July 2009

I'm looking for book suggestions on learning to play piano for a complete beginner (me). My first goal is to learn how to play...

strings
replies: 7 views: 978
Nick E 14th July 2009

Who let the rest of us know of all the truly great FREE plugins out there. I have been very surprised by the quality of some of...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 0 views: 513
dasoundjunkie 14th July 2009

I got to use the Cranesong Phoenix plugin at a downtown studio yesterday, and I gotta say it's one hell of a toy. I immediately...

che_guitarra
replies: 2 views: 4,571
TonyBelmont 14th July 2009

Food for thought. Did you know this? It is typically the ear you use for the telephone. However, in research they found that...

Coldbricks
replies: 16 views: 10,853
Coldbricks 14th July 2009

So I'm working on a record with a client named Tobie Milford, Tobie plays violin and sings live, with a dub station, a delay...

herecomesyourman
replies: 1 views: 973
herecomesyourman 14th July 2009

Besides automating everything else, I usually automate (volume) the master fader. I mix thru an Alan Smart C2, into a Manley...

ryst
replies: 2 views: 1,523
BLUElightCory 14th July 2009

I have steven slate drums 1.5 le. I was just wondering if people prefer the newer version that comes with steven slate drums (the...

heisleyamor
replies: 11 views: 2,447
heisleyamor 14th July 2009

hi guys so are there any gearslutz living in Dublin Ireland? cheers grant

macgee
replies: 23 views: 1,028
Jaymz 14th July 2009

hello all. i understand that the circuits between the dbx 160 vu and the 165a are different from one another.....but i was...

casterizzio
replies: 11 views: 5,541
tekis 14th July 2009

anyone got any ideas on how to clean the shell of this puppy, mine has been getting grimy from long sweaty sessions over the last...

fakiekid
replies: 0 views: 621
fakiekid 14th July 2009

can anybody tell me the type of verb (not brand name) on yorke's voice on this tune? also possible settings. thanks in advance...

otobianki74
replies: 12 views: 7,086
speakercoil 13th July 2009

Hi, I'm a composer working in London and I just wondered if anyone had, or knew of a room to rent for a studio space? I don't...

London_Richie
replies: 5 views: 674
Scubaman 13th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search