The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, i heard a guy that's selling all his hardware gear . He's selling the Alesis speakers with 200 euros (4 years old)....

Pharaoh
replies: 9 views: 6,090
Pharaoh 16th July 2009

I got an Adcom 545 II & NS10s and just got 'em up and running today (awful sound, but man, those detailed upper mids...I can...

Ben J
replies: 2 views: 2,295
Fleaman 16th July 2009

Hey, I'm looking to transfer some tapes I have recorded on my MCI-JH 16 must be high quality converters (HD minimum) please PM...

deckerluke
replies: 0 views: 506
deckerluke 16th July 2009

Well, I ordered it today. I know its one of those no-brainer pieces of equipment, but I seriously hope I like it. I well let...

j-madd
replies: 27 views: 1,984
mattyc 16th July 2009

alright so i recently bought a pair of yamaha hs50m's, which replaced the bx5's i had for a short time (didn't like em) i...

gno
replies: 20 views: 1,692
gno 16th July 2009

Details: Peter Stein, ASC, Lighting to Create a Mood Workshop StudentFilmmakers.com and StudentFilmmakers Magazine is proud...

StudentFilmmaker
replies: 0 views: 450
StudentFilmmaker 16th July 2009

I have a Mapex Pro-M series Rock kit with all maple shells. i have all Remo coated emperors on the batter sides and coated...

foolintherain
replies: 10 views: 828
glissando 16th July 2009

I have one with AMbus mlan card and 8 outs and have used it for many years but with yamaha just having dropped mlan support i'm...

Dom & Roland
replies: 0 views: 621
Dom & Roland 16th July 2009

Hey guys. Sorry about all the post today. Just want to try and get on top of some ****. I have been wanting a Spl Trans designer...

anemicrock
replies: 5 views: 1,077
Kenny Gioia 16th July 2009

I have a WD MyBook (1TB) and I was wondering if it is ok to record directly to it? It uses USB 2.0 I believe. I wish it used...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 501
brian_delizza 16th July 2009

I've seen posts around here of how many db of reduction people are using on vocals and was kind of surprised. Obviously there...

camerondye
replies: 33 views: 5,367
theblue1 16th July 2009

Is anyone else here a fan of the self-titled album from American Football released on Polyvinyl Records in 1999? I love the way...

BradM
replies: 5 views: 1,463
geeek 15th July 2009
replies: 2 views: 585
CactusMagA 15th July 2009

A friend and I decided to make one of those pieces of gear over the summer. which one though? Im an in the box person because...

thedommer
replies: 44 views: 11,037
Dean Roddey 15th July 2009

While I was recording a band the other day, I discovered a pretty trick technique to recording the crash and ride cymbals....

masterfader
replies: 9 views: 1,297
suedesound 15th July 2009

Hi all, Need some advice on what I can and cant do with a cheap TRS based patch bay. Can an XLR to TRS balanced mic cable be...

bukman
replies: 5 views: 958
bukman 15th July 2009

Hey guys. I just started playing around putting Maxim on my Mixbus ONLY for the purposes for RUFF Masters of my mixes. Now...

anemicrock
replies: 4 views: 3,705
anemicrock 15th July 2009

anyone used a 1050 on snare? if so, what did you think.

elisha wiesner
replies: 1 views: 1,063
elisha wiesner 15th July 2009

Ahoy everyone, I'm trying to get a small setup going in my apartment and I'd like some help finding an electronic drum...

Ivorysoup
replies: 0 views: 567
Ivorysoup 15th July 2009

Regarding Single Speed Glass cutting for the glass master at the replication plant - is the difference very noticeable when...

BringItBack
replies: 2 views: 829
BringItBack 15th July 2009

hi! i've recorded a band last week whose drummer struggled to follow the click and for the whole session long i kept wondering...

routine
replies: 59 views: 3,328
roadsweeper 15th July 2009

Is there a way to use Audiofire12 with RME ff400? Or with Firepod? Or with ADA8000? Can I daisy chain different brands?

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 495
Tom Hakala 15th July 2009

When I try to record e gtrs, i get a weird, almost rhythmic ticking sound. attached is a brief sample. Didn't have that problem...

ProducerBoy
replies: 36 views: 3,136
MarsBot 15th July 2009

Is there a PLII Encoder Plugin that will work in Logic? I'm having a hard time finding something so I'm assuming it may not...

imnickb
replies: 2 views: 489
imnickb 15th July 2009

I had a general question about recording electric guitars in a rock/blues setting that some of you might find interesting......

Coldbricks
replies: 3 views: 604
teleharmonium 15th July 2009

Im wondering if a SPL Dynamaxx would work as a mixbus comp. What do you think? Has anybody tried it or has the ability to try? ...

Indicator
replies: 8 views: 3,626
Indicator 15th July 2009

OK. I'm going out on a limb here peeps. Here's what happened: I was watching Letterman. Queen Latifah comes out & ROCKS...

g_real
replies: 10 views: 799
theblue1 15th July 2009

Hi, I saw some artists like Meshuggah (and other ones in other music styles) tracking guitars in running a POD unit through a...

Pringles
replies: 34 views: 2,688
Pringles 15th July 2009

Moved to https://www.gearslutz.com/board/bass-traps-acoustic-panels-foam-etc/406211-diy-portable-sound-booth.html#post4378573

maku
replies: 0 views: 1,001
maku 15th July 2009

I'm having a small issue with my 2500, on the left side it distorts a bit until it warms up and that takes 10-15 mins and it goes...

AllAboutTone
replies: 12 views: 933
Coldbricks 15th July 2009

Hi guys, I remember seeing an interesting thread on the list of small things/non-gear related stuff we overlook but are just as...

melonade
replies: 2 views: 586
opentune 15th July 2009

Seems like there hasnt been anything new for quite a while. Is it still a product worth investing in? Are Spectrasonics not...

Jorg
replies: 5 views: 1,371
davey boy 15th July 2009

Retro Channel Mic pre/comp/eq. Looks Interesting.

Football
replies: 6 views: 1,086
tarnationsauce 15th July 2009

both written by R. Kelly, You Are Not Alone being the first

hankdrummer
replies: 0 views: 675
hankdrummer 15th July 2009

I have a Mic purchased in the mid to late 80's made by Shure model # Pro 85 Unisphere B Dynamic. I know it was purchased at Sam...

VicD
replies: 3 views: 601
VicD 15th July 2009

Well, I took the plunge and purchased a Great River ME-1NV. With so many glowing reviews I decided to try it out. Sweetwater has...

tokyofan
replies: 32 views: 3,407
Topgear 15th July 2009

Hi I'm a beginner in tech-house music production. Today I found two dbx compressors/limiters in my local retailer. These are a...

elauria
replies: 3 views: 1,534
John Eppstein 15th July 2009

I'm just looking for opinions on either of these speakers configured with the LSR4312SP sub. Is the LSR4326P going to pair better...

cloud10
replies: 9 views: 4,919
davew 15th July 2009

Ok, I am using Pod Farm in Reaper, and I have my guitar running through a Whirlwind EDB1 direct box and a lo-z XLR from that box...

MusiciMake80
replies: 2 views: 458
taturana 15th July 2009

Hello everyone, I've been assisting at my studio for awhile, when all of a sudden, the 1st Engineer decided to leave, leaving me...

rizeup7
replies: 16 views: 1,090
rizeup7 15th July 2009

Hello, would you have any recommandations for an airy and bright microphone for max 600$ ? It s mostly for voice recording .......

benhunk
replies: 19 views: 4,281
warhead 15th July 2009

anybody have an idea why the 2 channel m201 costs 4 times as much as the single channel 101? ...is it a totally different pre?

hazelmossobrien
replies: 6 views: 1,635
hazelmossobrien 15th July 2009

Does it have one? IF it doesn't do you use one for guitar and if so, which one. Thanks.

Sid Viscous
replies: 3 views: 3,515
lindapret88 15th July 2009

both seem around the price bracket.. M5 a bit more, but wondering if anyone have both and how they compare..

gsilbers
replies: 3 views: 5,874
gsilbers 15th July 2009

so after recent events i'm having to find a new place to live. i'm going to be house sharing - the room i WILL be in is...

dominic hoenig
replies: 14 views: 855
John Eppstein 15th July 2009

I have used a 57, a Studio Projects C1, a Fostex printed ribbon but my recording are always muddy. Admittedly, I am an amatuer....

zentman
replies: 41 views: 10,843
zentman 15th July 2009

Does Protools LE 8 have auto delay compensation?

Joemamma
replies: 24 views: 7,338
joeydego 15th July 2009

i shall soon be receiving a couple of beautiful mics (thanks sahiaman!) which i'm going to be primarily using as drum...

nick-the-sax
replies: 32 views: 4,299
Studio Addict 15th July 2009

Hello All, Ok I need some help and I know this is a good place for help. I just got the ATA plug in and I'm having a hard time...

prieto1021
replies: 1 views: 605
UAsupport 15th July 2009

HI! In mint condition , two B-52 1515X active cabinets bought around 1 year ago from musiciansfriend . It should have been for...

tonevision
replies: 2 views: 1,053
tonevision 15th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search