The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 10
Views: 10
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I am really wanting to try out the Chandler Little Devil modules and will have to get into the 500 series world to do so. ...

ionraygun
replies: 1 views: 1,637
SRS 20th July 2009

I'm tracking onto an MX-80 and mixing back through a 1604 VLZ (I know... until I can get a real console) and would like to use...

Shaft
replies: 3 views: 557
Shaft 20th July 2009

I have a little cash and Im looking to upgrade my plugins.I have waves now and I do like the RComp and the Mutibands and the...

skiroy
replies: 21 views: 2,699
ewegogetemtiger 20th July 2009

I built a 11x15 room with 9ft ceilings properly treated with bass traps with a separate control room. It doesn't sound bad at all...

Nu-tra
replies: 7 views: 1,678
Nu-tra 20th July 2009

Need a store that has them in stock, have a "session" on Tuesday where this is the perfect mic for the singer. The...

Gordon
replies: 2 views: 499
Gordon 20th July 2009

Has anyone tried using the Sugarbyte's Effectrix plug-in for live use on synths or samples or anything? Is it flexible enough? is...

bwest87
replies: 0 views: 649
bwest87 20th July 2009

Pitchfork: TV I am stoked on this segment. Where it says "view by show" click "in the studio" they just...

sonicjosh
replies: 9 views: 1,396
thearnicasync 20th July 2009

What is the easiest way to do this? Ideally, I'd like a key I could hit with my left hand to activate the Scroll Next button in...

lydfar
replies: 1 views: 1,567
Ialsoeathummus 20th July 2009

I know drumagog can be used to automatically replace live drum hits with samples, and can be linked with BFD in order to use the...

hey_mavis
replies: 11 views: 1,922
joeydego 20th July 2009

Hello all, Just thought I'd share about about a fantastic new find: the above referenced pre, or any other dedicated ribbon...

thearnicasync
replies: 0 views: 580
thearnicasync 20th July 2009

I hope im in the right area for this post. Im updating my studio. I don't know what to do I have $2500. I am currently using...

JustifiedStudios
replies: 15 views: 694
memphisindie 20th July 2009

This is for tracking, not mixing. All overdubs. Drums to be tracked in suitable studio. I was thinking something like...

chymer
replies: 0 views: 638
chymer 20th July 2009

For Sale: A Shure sm57 and a Sennheiser e609. I would like to sell them together but I am willing to sell them separate. Both...

smtb987
replies: 0 views: 665
smtb987 20th July 2009

hello i'm interested in these old "ex-hi-end" reverb and delay, i'm not looking for a list of brands and models, i'm...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 6 views: 1,164
mattianlaseppia 20th July 2009

Hi! I recently got hold of a nearly unused Beyerdynamic MC 740 which I don´t like too much due to its sibilance. But I read...

Friedemann
replies: 5 views: 2,586
Friedemann 19th July 2009

I decided a couple weeks ago to do an acoustic version of an album I have previously recorded. As opposed to the notion I've...

Manyrains
replies: 2 views: 730
benonline 19th July 2009

It doesn't seem that many of the trendy brands these days are offering frequency response graphs. Wunder, Peluso, Pearlman,...

Funkster
replies: 21 views: 1,654
John Eppstein 19th July 2009

i got incredibly tired of my monitors today. i bought the roland edirol ma-15d's awhile back and boy, do i regret it. i needed...

sameal
replies: 22 views: 1,624
Jonboy79 19th July 2009

I want to build a mini studio in my room. What would I need? All I have is a macbook pro and a MPD32 and a midi controller....

KSJ
replies: 8 views: 607
jcatena 19th July 2009

p2pnet news » Blog Archive » Jamie Thomas-Rasset’s $1.92 million playlist seriously. thats ****ing ridiculous. i say...

Sean TM
replies: 167 views: 8,744
drBill 19th July 2009

Hi... I just bought an octamic d and I'm having problems to get the unit going along with my FF800. I'm not sure how to hook...

Jens Sejersen
replies: 0 views: 457
Jens Sejersen 19th July 2009

I talked to a guy in a band recently that seemed a bit blown away by my mix prices. He had no idea what the going rate was but I...

ryst
replies: 40 views: 2,407
bitman 19th July 2009

alrighty, check this out! i just traded a FocusRite Red 7 for: 2 x MCI JH110a - they need a lot of work, but i'm happy...

dubrichie
replies: 1 views: 874
greatgreatriver 19th July 2009

i wanted to start this thread because im lost now on what key board i should get or id i should go with sound modules ive been...

Versatile255
replies: 7 views: 5,748
gazelle 19th July 2009

Please take a few minutes to watch this before July 19th, 2009. You'll see why. <object width="560"...

Reitzas
replies: 6 views: 1,130
Resonater 19th July 2009

hey guys, I am going to berklee college of music. but with my 2000 dollars of graduation money I wanted to begin putting together...

hithere
replies: 26 views: 1,090
Ethan Winer 19th July 2009

I recently had to re install my OS X. I own Waves IR verb and have several of the Acousticas libraries. I am able to get the...

fjo
replies: 0 views: 637
fjo 19th July 2009

alrighty, i just got ahold of a pair of MCI JH110a machines. both need a lot of work, so i'm thinking of combining the best...

dubrichie
replies: 0 views: 447
dubrichie 19th July 2009

Hey all, OK im slowing narrowing down my options. Though whenever i post on here I get more ideas and can't decide :p My setup...

Tesseract
replies: 0 views: 517
Tesseract 19th July 2009

I just recently bought an SPL EX5 off of Ebay Germany. I live in the US... There's a fuse switch on the back of the unit and I...

Beneficial
replies: 24 views: 1,278
Beneficial 19th July 2009

Hey guys.. I've got a question from a friend. You have: "The mixing engineer's handbook" and "The mixing...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 885
RTR 19th July 2009

Hey there good folks of GS. I think this thread ought to be posted in the "Building a studio" part of the forum, but...

azulay
replies: 1 views: 622
Clueless 19th July 2009

computer- dual 2.7ghz mac g5, 4.5 gb ram, osx10.4.11 Logic 8 monitors-KRK RP6 PRE amp- DAV bg1u soundcard- MOTU 828 MKII ----I...

ghostworld
replies: 3 views: 502
ghostworld 19th July 2009

So I was playing with those rockband mogg files again and came across this. These 2 tracks sound sooo wide together. I've tried...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 9 views: 1,127
monomer 19th July 2009

So I am forced to deal with my least favorite piece of technology yet again. I have a single ADAT i use to to get it from to get...

Cannon Fo So
replies: 12 views: 9,439
Aisle 6 19th July 2009

Need an additional 8 channels of DA from an Apogee Ensemble to a Dangerous 2-bus. (Only need the DA....) Been offered a new...

fineline
replies: 5 views: 5,629
dubrichie 19th July 2009

I've seen the funniest things you've heard in a session. But what about something that is commercially available. Mine is from...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 641
dubrichie 19th July 2009

OHMIGOD! The current issue of rather excellent Brit pro-audio magazine Resolution has a front cover and interview with venerable...

LaChunkyStudio
replies: 2 views: 907
stafs 19th July 2009

Hey guys, I am looking for a small production space in Nashville that would suit a producer tracking and mixing a project....

chymer
replies: 0 views: 570
chymer 19th July 2009

Hi, I once read about glass wool being used for damping in a professional studio speaker -don`t remember the model or...

blue monk
replies: 17 views: 2,183
blue monk 19th July 2009

Hi All, I have this specific tenor sax sound in mind: Amazon.com: ernie watts lover man - MP3 Songs: MP3 Downloads Lots of...

steve_sax
replies: 19 views: 3,188
steve_sax 19th July 2009

Hi all - what are your thoughts on the best tool to use for creating loops and beats to accompany songs? I like to write by...

guitarbth
replies: 13 views: 1,506
uncle duncan 19th July 2009

I'm looking for a two-channel AD converter with SPDIF connectors. How do these compare? Any others to consider? Mytek stereo...

dakine
replies: 6 views: 1,574
Teddy Ray 19th July 2009

I'm trying to find out specifically where Phil Ramone's mixing style falls into the three major mixing styles; the New York...

newbornyeti
replies: 5 views: 1,572
Podgorny 19th July 2009

How does the NRG room differ from the SSD room? I have the old 2.0LE that I use with drumagog and it only comes with 1 room...

heisleyamor
replies: 6 views: 5,014
VitaEtMusica 19th July 2009

The TritonAudio FetHead has anyone tried one of these or know anyone who has. A 20db bump of clean gain for ribbons brings many...

deda
replies: 4 views: 962
deda 19th July 2009

It's bee a while since I have shopped for new products so I thought I would check here for the skinny on the latest mixer/audio...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 1,444
R3altruth 19th July 2009

One of my C414's (BXLS) is roughly 6 dB quieter than the other. I've heard AKG's turn around on repairs is not short. Any...

MaJo1
replies: 5 views: 1,497
Tousana 19th July 2009

Does anyone know what (if any) effects were used on the organ sound on the Who song "Wont Get Fooled Again"?? Was...

engineejoel
replies: 21 views: 13,567
DamnYankee 19th July 2009

Anybody had a chance to compare the English, HW Tiny Terror to the std model?

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 824
Gulliver 19th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search