The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everybody I'm a pro Danish musician (bassplayer, let me know if you need a recorded bassline) with a growing need to record,...

kas_lar
replies: 7 views: 1,514
jcatena 21st July 2009

I've been trying to identify a particular song that I taped off of TV long ago. It was in the background of a sketch comedy show...

tonyrockyhorror
replies: 4 views: 627
tonyrockyhorror 20th July 2009

I just bought a new pair of KRK Vxt4 active monitors to use with my Duet. When plugging in the monitors (even without the Duet...

fashionstatement
replies: 6 views: 1,050
Arkitekt 20th July 2009

You know...the 2 space LB thingy? Not the rack shelf...the lunchbox! i can't remember...mezed

britdick
replies: 4 views: 581
NathanEldred 20th July 2009

Hello, I would like to get some info from Euphonix Mc users :) Just to know if you can have some control over Soft Synth...

chromatronic
replies: 0 views: 672
chromatronic 20th July 2009

Thinking either the UA Roland RE-201 Space Echo or Soundtoys EchoBoy ... what are your thoughts?

houndog328
replies: 13 views: 1,871
TankStudio 20th July 2009

This might be a really dumb question. But I dont know. On a pro tools fader, what do the numbers that run down the meter on...

Vanman4254
replies: 4 views: 3,657
psycho_monkey 20th July 2009

Im looking 2 purchase a converter but I'm not 2 sure what 2 get? People have got me interested in both the Apogee Rosetta 200 and...

Scott Mix
replies: 5 views: 797
bmdaugherty 20th July 2009

I opened up the piece and couldn't even find it. Any pointers will be helpful. What kind of battery, too, does it use? ssskull...

xorezx
replies: 2 views: 1,956
jeremyglover 20th July 2009

hi slutz, me and my buddy found an old tascam 464 collecting dust. i thought it would be a cool idea to air dust it, clean it...

sleeper1400
replies: 0 views: 2,052
sleeper1400 20th July 2009

I have two soundcards each feeding 8 audio channels out to a Neve 8816. Then the main outs of the 8816 back into the computer....

perx
replies: 1 views: 937
MarkRB 20th July 2009

If anyone know, please let me know asap. I need to know very urgently! Thanks.

euphoria89
replies: 5 views: 823
Katoo 20th July 2009

Man, this stuff just keeps getting more pleasureable by the day. I use the La-610 for mostly vocals these days because I love...

steelyfan
replies: 2 views: 751
fhames 20th July 2009

I have searched and cannot find any info on the mods that JW suggests for the Soundcraft Series 500 I just got my hands on. I...

antoniosolo
replies: 1 views: 534
BradM 20th July 2009

I use many, many plug-ins. Ranging from drumagog, to altiverb (at least 3 or 4), waves plugs, and more. I will put different...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 877
The True Buck 20th July 2009

Got my Toft ATB today all feels nice but the chezzzzzzzy ass plastic fader knobs need to replace them with some nice heavy...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 0 views: 613
ROCKER STUDIOS 20th July 2009

So i'm looking to get some reference monitors for translation purposes but i don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them. By the...

TehGuitarist
replies: 6 views: 1,199
TehGuitarist 20th July 2009

hi there, i've been reading through this forum for about 3 years now (along with all the "usual suspects" literature...

groovenagl
replies: 7 views: 619
Jeff Jasper 20th July 2009

I'm looking for someone who I can send mixes to for feedback and let me know if there is anything I should change before he...

ryst
replies: 12 views: 2,829
mhartung 20th July 2009

Was wondering if many people are using the Phanthera and if they are liking it? Been a couple of previous threads on the mic...

Glamdring
replies: 6 views: 3,626
Tube World 20th July 2009

Been recommended to me..Any one tried it out ? How large are the kicks..Roland style ?

insect1
replies: 1 views: 1,265
darksideofthetun 20th July 2009

I currently use a Grace 101 preamp and would like to bypass the converters on my MOTU 828mk II. I've been looking at the RME...

supernovasounds
replies: 1 views: 635
Teddy Ray 20th July 2009

I am in the process of buying a new home and have a room picked out that will work for my studio. I normally work alone and...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 1 views: 1,199
kittonian 20th July 2009

I'm in the marketing for getting more stock for Brooklyn Audio Rentals! Someone recommended the ADL 670 to me. If you're in...

BKAudioRentals
replies: 0 views: 491
BKAudioRentals 20th July 2009

I want to start off by saying I have searched and didn't really find a thread that answered my questions. I also posted this on...

reese.reimers
replies: 5 views: 1,360
hazelmossobrien 20th July 2009

I use a Trident 4T as my pre/comp/EQ and I send the signal to my firepod and into my computer through firewire. I am just curious...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 767
Ethan Winer 20th July 2009

I'm looking for a studio in the LA area to have a singer who lives in the area go into the studio and cut the vocals for a song...

rajprods
replies: 0 views: 783
rajprods 20th July 2009

Guys, I record (my own stuff) acoustic/electric guitar, bass, keyboards and vocals; pop / rock (anything between U2 - Green Day,...

aknightin?
replies: 1 views: 592
Preme Diesel 20th July 2009

Hey guys, yes another long time reader, first time poster, haha. I have been recording for many years on an average home set up,...

Shure
replies: 25 views: 5,096
Shure 20th July 2009

Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie looking for some advice from you gurus on what gear to buy. Here's the question... I'm basically a...

blipsnbleeps
replies: 0 views: 922
blipsnbleeps 20th July 2009

I have the SSL bundle and have been using it for a while, reallY got into the bus comp and E channel, mainly for gating and...

butterfly
replies: 16 views: 12,209
macgee 20th July 2009

I'll be spending some time there in late August/early September. I was hoping to do a couple of DJ sets while I'm there. Even a...

miercoles
replies: 8 views: 876
Friedemann 20th July 2009

Hey all, Well, I have been pretty much been using Guitar Rig 3 for my guitar sounds. But I have been sitting on my Triaxis...

jpm100eb
replies: 7 views: 2,314
Coldbricks 20th July 2009

I heard in the past that using the "transformer bal. out' without connecting the power section to the cab can damage the...

kindkind
replies: 12 views: 1,145
starfighter 20th July 2009

:deth: In the Sept/Oct 2008 issue of Tape Op Magazine Dan Lavry is quoted saying: " But external clocks do not and...

fondone
replies: 189 views: 18,201
1945MF 20th July 2009

So heres the deal. I have just started getting in to recording, and everything is going great so far. I'm using a art tubefire...

dylacmac
replies: 41 views: 3,271
Hank Loves Gear 20th July 2009

Hello, I am really wanting to try out the Chandler Little Devil modules and will have to get into the 500 series world to do so. ...

ionraygun
replies: 1 views: 1,637
SRS 20th July 2009

I'm tracking onto an MX-80 and mixing back through a 1604 VLZ (I know... until I can get a real console) and would like to use...

Shaft
replies: 3 views: 557
Shaft 20th July 2009

I have a little cash and Im looking to upgrade my plugins.I have waves now and I do like the RComp and the Mutibands and the...

skiroy
replies: 21 views: 2,699
ewegogetemtiger 20th July 2009

I built a 11x15 room with 9ft ceilings properly treated with bass traps with a separate control room. It doesn't sound bad at all...

Nu-tra
replies: 7 views: 1,678
Nu-tra 20th July 2009

Need a store that has them in stock, have a "session" on Tuesday where this is the perfect mic for the singer. The...

Gordon
replies: 2 views: 499
Gordon 20th July 2009

Has anyone tried using the Sugarbyte's Effectrix plug-in for live use on synths or samples or anything? Is it flexible enough? is...

bwest87
replies: 0 views: 649
bwest87 20th July 2009

Pitchfork: TV I am stoked on this segment. Where it says "view by show" click "in the studio" they just...

sonicjosh
replies: 9 views: 1,396
thearnicasync 20th July 2009

What is the easiest way to do this? Ideally, I'd like a key I could hit with my left hand to activate the Scroll Next button in...

lydfar
replies: 1 views: 1,567
Ialsoeathummus 20th July 2009

I know drumagog can be used to automatically replace live drum hits with samples, and can be linked with BFD in order to use the...

hey_mavis
replies: 11 views: 1,922
joeydego 20th July 2009

Hello all, Just thought I'd share about about a fantastic new find: the above referenced pre, or any other dedicated ribbon...

thearnicasync
replies: 0 views: 580
thearnicasync 20th July 2009

I hope im in the right area for this post. Im updating my studio. I don't know what to do I have $2500. I am currently using...

JustifiedStudios
replies: 15 views: 694
memphisindie 20th July 2009

This is for tracking, not mixing. All overdubs. Drums to be tracked in suitable studio. I was thinking something like...

chymer
replies: 0 views: 638
chymer 20th July 2009

For Sale: A Shure sm57 and a Sennheiser e609. I would like to sell them together but I am willing to sell them separate. Both...

smtb987
replies: 0 views: 664
smtb987 20th July 2009

hello i'm interested in these old "ex-hi-end" reverb and delay, i'm not looking for a list of brands and models, i'm...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 6 views: 1,164
mattianlaseppia 20th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search