The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It just won't wake up normally. I'm always having to hold the Input button in whilst powering up and even then it takes ten or...

Beermaster
replies: 5 views: 628
Beermaster 22nd July 2009

Does anyone know how Focal's home audio speakers stack up against their much-raved-about powered studio monitors and what models...

orangeoctane
replies: 5 views: 2,705
fretman 22nd July 2009

I swear I've seen this before can't seem to find anything online. Any ideas where to buy something like this? I'm thinking about...

Keith Moore
replies: 6 views: 5,161
John Eppstein 22nd July 2009

As the title suggests i have a click on the main vox track i have isolated it to this track only and can't find it visually when...

no drama
replies: 0 views: 529
no drama 22nd July 2009

Im exploring buying an outboard eq for my vocal chain. I dont want to spend more than about $1500. I dont have 500 series...

Docmattic
replies: 6 views: 1,904
kittonian 22nd July 2009

Talk amongst yourselves......... YouTube - Trash those records, now we have tape!

lovekrafty
replies: 0 views: 468
lovekrafty 22nd July 2009

What do you guys think of this idea? I want to give 3 musicians independent control over their headphone mix. The musicians...

darwin
replies: 6 views: 2,542
imixrecords 22nd July 2009

I have PT 7.3 but need DigiTranslator to open an OMF (WTF, won't even get started on this..). Anyway, Cubase 4 opens it but all...

ONDRAY
replies: 24 views: 2,044
drBill 22nd July 2009

Any opinions on the Soundtracs MR 24 channel? Theres one for sale and I'm ready to buy... I do music influenced by the likes of...

mr_spine
replies: 1 views: 3,421
KaH! 22nd July 2009

Hi - I am looking to buy a new pair of headphones upgrading from my sennheiser hd25sp's . Obviously thay need to be good for...

krisstoff
replies: 39 views: 3,458
Teddy Ray 22nd July 2009

so I might be getting into the pro tools HD game. I'm tossing around the idea of getting a pci-x rather than pci-e. more so for...

otobianki74
replies: 0 views: 694
otobianki74 22nd July 2009

was trying to dig up his website at www.cosmosproducciones.com and , well.. you can see, nothing there. Mr. Avila, do you...

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 408
Teddy Ray 22nd July 2009

My current controller/DA setup is comprised of a Lynx Aurora 16 and a Central Station (I DON'T use the converters on the...

dpianomn
replies: 4 views: 667
Faderjockey 22nd July 2009

I have Melodyne, but moving it even a half step causes warbling...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 529
coyotekells 22nd July 2009

I've never played the "help me decide" game before. I thought I'd give it a try. I'm getting ready to start a new...

Funkster
replies: 0 views: 467
Funkster 22nd July 2009

Hi guys - I have a mixing session in a couple days for a friends' band that I've been recording...everything to tape, mixed...

mikecorwin
replies: 5 views: 854
AllAboutTone 22nd July 2009

hello folks! First I wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributes on this website, it is an amazing resource! kfhkh I've...

8TrackShack
replies: 0 views: 543
8TrackShack 22nd July 2009

I think its funny on ebay guys selling gear and put "Im only selling because ________" dead someone, lost job, lost...

Jay-
replies: 27 views: 1,783
Paulie 22nd July 2009

Going on vacation to Boston next week... Doing a tour of the Sam Adams Brewery and figured I would fit in some gearslut time and...

G Davis
replies: 12 views: 2,058
allencollins 22nd July 2009

I am looking for a new high-gain amp for my modest home studio and was looking at the mesa duel rect head. Then I saw the...

David Katauskas
replies: 4 views: 2,685
Anselmo 22nd July 2009

I'm thinking about buying some ATR brand 1/4" tape and was wondering how this tape saturates. Sometimes I like to hit the...

Beneficial
replies: 2 views: 574
BradM 22nd July 2009

So I looked around a bit and didn't see anything on this. Has anyone used a db8 as a DAW fader controller? I don't care so...

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 1,407
travisbrown 22nd July 2009

Hey folks, I'm in town til the 29th - Echo Park today/tomorrow, N Hollywood tomorrow nite onwards - would love to hang/see...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 738
Blast9 22nd July 2009

There must be some kind of equation to work that out, no? Anyone want to rack their brain at it? kfhkh

James_Avery
replies: 16 views: 1,986
Benmrx 22nd July 2009

Moved to Post Production..

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 519
Mr.HOLMES 21st July 2009

Has anyone ever heard about running a mixed stereo track through a high quality tube preamp to give it some brighness. Stupid?

EminentAndrew
replies: 4 views: 563
Mr.HOLMES 21st July 2009

Hey all, I've been reading a lot of posts and not finding an answer to my problem... I've been using the PVB and love it but...

MikeTone
replies: 5 views: 1,319
Ethan Winer 21st July 2009

I hope this thread doesn't end like the other one.. 9 pages of discussion about what pan law sounds better...gruudge Well....

IzzyRock
replies: 54 views: 8,342
Jimbo 21st July 2009

GS, Hello all, I am doing a project from a studio with a nice old Big by Langley console. It meters need calibrating, I have...

jimmyz
replies: 4 views: 1,403
Radiogal 21st July 2009

Everyone has been criticizing spending $2,300 on an 003r for protools and Euphonix MCmix. But those same people also criticize...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 1 views: 553
andersmv 21st July 2009

ive been looking for a distortion pedal that i can get the sound that hendrix gets in songs like foxy lady and purple haze. any...

claptonisgod3076
replies: 6 views: 938
Butcha 21st July 2009

Well if Trident is coming to UAD-2, lets discuss whats good about Tridents eq. I can't say I've ever read a thread about them...

camerondye
replies: 1 views: 844
camerondye 21st July 2009

A few times a year I sit with some of the talent I work with to listen to new material they might be interested in. The age...

dreamsongs
replies: 92 views: 6,687
u b k 21st July 2009

I submitted this question on the DUC site, but I thought that I might get a different perspective here.... I am running PTLE...

jazzdoc007
replies: 0 views: 479
jazzdoc007 21st July 2009

There is seldom any talk about this unit. Please share your experience with the SSA2B.

Rev. Robb
replies: 2 views: 1,463
Rev. Robb 21st July 2009

So I've been doing some research on various softsynths. There seem to be about 2798394 things to choose from. What are people's...

bwest87
replies: 25 views: 1,655
Mark III 21st July 2009

I've noticed lately that the lower volume my amp is when recording, the more it sounds like what's coming out of the speakers....

inthemix
replies: 51 views: 4,910
Insomniaclown 21st July 2009

If you own both of these products, which do you think sounds better to you? I think that the 1 bass amp included in Amplitube...

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 11,477
smoke 21st July 2009

I love these speakers...could anyone point me to info on the crossover and/or a frequency response graph.

dero
replies: 0 views: 3,211
dero 21st July 2009

For Sale:: I am willing do ship to buy , buyer pays shipping and paypal fee's. paypal only unless local cash deal. willing...

thegreens0725
replies: 1 views: 807
rrraaalllfff 21st July 2009

So my Mixer has these TRS stereo inputs for FX returns. T = Left R = Right S = Screen (Earth i guess) but I was thinking of...

echoclerk
replies: 8 views: 2,094
echoclerk 21st July 2009

Hi everyone. Well I am 21 but I have a semi-rare back condition known as Scheuermann’s disease. It is not as scary as it...

Coldbricks
replies: 1 views: 1,153
Jules 21st July 2009

Does anyone know if i can you use this piece to get 4 more tracks out of my 003?

jamoriello
replies: 1 views: 800
Michael Maeurer 21st July 2009

I am quite sure that there is no way to sync one of these very basic models, but can the more experienced users here tell me...

Stakker
replies: 3 views: 1,328
Stakker 21st July 2009

I'm looking for a reverb - hardware or software - that blends or saturates well with the original signal rather than sounding...

hemmick reef
replies: 22 views: 1,859
tamasdragon 21st July 2009

One of the bands I did an EP for is getting signed to one of the large indies, and I would love to know what some of you with...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 25 views: 12,500
usefullidiot 21st July 2009

Hey guys, I just bought a pair of yamaha hs50m's and to be honest I dont know what I am doing. I have put them up on there own...

laserlife
replies: 3 views: 577
Friedemann 21st July 2009

So I get a Mono vocal w/ stereo effects on (reverb & delay) I get the vocal stem as Hard Left, Hard Right stems. The mono...

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 876
joeq 21st July 2009

hey guyz! i wanna buy an RME Fireface 400 my dad is flying to germany the upcoming month so i thought he'll be getting it from...

deept3
replies: 12 views: 1,175
deept3 21st July 2009

So i went to visit Vintage King today and i left with a 6b. Many thanks to Darrin and the people at VK for showing me around and...

larry b
replies: 8 views: 880
larry b 21st July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search