The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

so my old Echo Layla 24 (classic!) just died (one of them at least) and I think its time to move up from my y2k...

Disjointed
replies: 1 views: 639
Disjointed 28th July 2009

Hello, I know it is a typical subject but reading through the threads hasn t really help me out. I already own some decent gears...

benhunk
replies: 48 views: 4,949
Peter Z 28th July 2009

Hello :) Iam going to buy a Aeron chair and there is 2 types... Plastic or Alluminium frame... Wich do you think is better...

chromatronic
replies: 9 views: 5,338
chromatronic 28th July 2009

For a year have been trying to work out my dance and hip hop music stuff through my neve 8816. Sounded like crap.The summing...

michj
replies: 0 views: 685
michj 28th July 2009

I remember on my friends 002, you simply turned it on- and coreaudio would take itunes and any of the computer audio, and route...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 11 views: 3,313
psycho_monkey 28th July 2009
replies: 2 views: 544
lo-fi- 28th July 2009

Hi there, I have some EastWest VST-I's installed on my Cubase SX3 system on a PC and I keep getting the same sounderrors (read:...

beatsmith
replies: 0 views: 677
beatsmith 28th July 2009

Hello, I am looking to buy another microphone to add it to my Peluso 2247LE ... I love the Peluso for the low freq and high f...

benhunk
replies: 8 views: 1,520
benhunk 28th July 2009

As you can see ... their ain't much inside the top cover of the A designs Hammer EQ ... very curious , especially with the...

SUPADUPA
replies: 58 views: 10,184
cazdell 28th July 2009

Recently my API A2D's right channel has stopped working. At first it was making a distorted sound all the time, then it just...

prologicmusic
replies: 3 views: 679
mikefatom 28th July 2009

Sorry if this is the wrong section, just trying to help out some friends. -g THE FOLLOWING IS A REPOST: The Randy Kohrs...

Geoff Firebaugh
replies: 1 views: 624
andersmv 28th July 2009

Greetings and good health to all the creative sound enthusiasts on here. I'm making beats/music on MPC60II and modules with...

Roman
replies: 0 views: 1,291
Roman 28th July 2009

I use ProTools HD at 24/44. Is there any difference in bouncing out a file at 24-bit, then having Jam do the conversion to...

masterblaster
replies: 2 views: 846
Don S 28th July 2009

Every now and then, when Sam Ash or Guitar Mart has their list sale, a real steal of a deal comes up. I walked into Ash in Cherry...

Ken Walker
replies: 17 views: 1,959
E.rOk.stA 28th July 2009

Right now I'm using a Trident 4t into my firepod and using the firepod's a/d conversion into my computer. Is there a cheaper...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,055
dpianomn 28th July 2009

First off I have done a search on this forum and gleaned a great deal of good information. I have very little experience...

midnightsun
replies: 5 views: 2,713
amanitas 28th July 2009

Is it the economy, or people are simply removing analog boards from the pro studios?

Mozart
replies: 24 views: 2,190
T_R_S 28th July 2009

I'm not sure if there are any other threads regarding this, but I just read about it and am very curious if anyone knows...

drycounty
replies: 15 views: 1,283
Nate Green 28th July 2009

So. I love these little guys. My question for you A7 owners is, where do you set your volume? I've read so many threads...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 0 views: 539
JohnBobAudio 28th July 2009

HA. GOTCHA! NO I DONTT! Figured it out. Man I am quite a slow thinker... Don't need one cus I only record one track at a time. ...

DeadG
replies: 0 views: 523
DeadG 28th July 2009

Hi All, I recently tried out a Neumann TLM 103 on a female vocal running it to my UA Solo 610. The level was either recording...

Joe11
replies: 14 views: 1,019
popmann 28th July 2009

Not sure where to post this, if it needs to be moved just let me know and I'll re-post it there: Welcome To 1979 Studio (an all...

cjmnash
replies: 17 views: 2,080
cjmnash 28th July 2009

Hey - I'm not sure where else to post this on GS, but I'm just so darn proud and this is my favorite forum site to read on the...

julieslick
replies: 9 views: 2,070
ddageek 28th July 2009

Hey im putting a studio back together (long story). but theres two boards in it Soundcraft 6000 24 channel 24 bus Audiotronics...

Ozma
replies: 0 views: 1,076
Ozma 28th July 2009

Hi, I'm basically trying to calibrate all my gear properly but getting hopelessly confused with dbU, dbFS and the way the gear...

John The Cut
replies: 7 views: 6,733
junior 28th July 2009

Anyone know who is selling microphone boxes to store Neumann u47 that don't cost an arm or a leg. I an looking for a short body...

jvancorduroy
replies: 0 views: 1,215
jvancorduroy 28th July 2009

I'm sure someone else has noticed the phasing issues with the extended edition that came out several years ago. It drives me...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 2 views: 877
manning1 27th July 2009

RME ADI-8 QS 8 Channel Lynx Aurora 8 Converter Solid State Logic XLogic

meymia
replies: 1 views: 543
kenkelly81 27th July 2009

I need to find a good tech.....well, actually a couple of them. I'm about to buy a used board, and I'd like to have it checked...

bbgallaway
replies: 3 views: 602
bbgallaway 27th July 2009

Schools!

I just got accepted into the UCLAextension recording engineering program!!! They claim that it's mainly proffessional training,...

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 85 views: 4,463
Gharper23 27th July 2009

hi! i've read several threads about modded gear and especially modded mics that had me thinking about modding some of my stuff...

routine
replies: 1 views: 545
dubrichie 27th July 2009

hi slutz i need to know if you use compression on every track you've record when it comes to mixing and shaping the tones? thanks

routine
replies: 32 views: 2,311
robot gigante 27th July 2009

pardon the newb question. i want to run either reaper or sonar 8 producer on my quad core/ 8 gigs of ram/ vista 64 bit PC. i...

vanguard
replies: 3 views: 650
rszanto 27th July 2009

Yeah....i know it is a little crazy sounding...but hear me out. My amp is NOT blazingly loud...not jazz volume but hardly pete...

eligit
replies: 12 views: 854
eligit 27th July 2009

I heard about the lightbridge from m-audio but was wondering was any body doing what I 've been for the last 3 years. I have a...

RonT
replies: 0 views: 611
RonT 27th July 2009

just wondering.. seems a little unorganized to go on here and find so many questions posted on the main "so much gear, so...

ohmicide
replies: 9 views: 1,043
ohmicide 27th July 2009

I know I'm probably asking too much, but here's the situation. I usually mix on Yamaha HS50s and Adam A7s and use AKG 240st and a...

xlii42
replies: 2 views: 894
xlii42 27th July 2009

It seems that FXpansion RTAS-VST Wrapper 2.1 recognizes up to VST2.3 plugs. The SSL support told me the LMC-1 is VST2.3. Yet,...

TapeOp
replies: 8 views: 2,508
11413 27th July 2009

Hi slutz, First post here so be gentle. I know that these topics come up a lot on these forums, and it is a matter of many...

newtoys
replies: 5 views: 1,041
Faderjockey 27th July 2009

sooo, I'm not sure where I picked up this idea - but, ribbons on guitar cabs? How loud? I thought ribbons were sensitive to high...

rack gear
replies: 50 views: 4,941
jeremy.c. 27th July 2009

YouTube - Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version

GrumpyJim
replies: 20 views: 1,321
u b k 27th July 2009

Hi all, For sparse ballads (ac guitar and vox + mandolin) ... looking for a good starting point for reverb decay time ......

jlsgear
replies: 13 views: 1,840
u b k 27th July 2009

I'm bringing out my 610s to the studio today. I'm tracking drums and I'm thinking of using them for overheads instead of the...

valdrag
replies: 5 views: 818
valdrag 27th July 2009

Hello all. I wanted to continue a little if i may on Step Sequencers. I still love step sequenced stuff like Tangerine's Love on...

tluke
replies: 8 views: 3,358
tluke 27th July 2009

I've just had a phone call from a band cancelling a week long session with me, today - at nearly 6pm on the first day of their...

china jam
replies: 4 views: 809
Seb RIOU 27th July 2009

review from allmusic: Can someone please get Clutch a publicity transfusion? While the band has built a rabid fanbase in its...

alphajerk
replies: 20 views: 1,414
Stevil 27th July 2009

I'm running M-powered with my fast track ultra but i want 2 improve the a/d d/a conversion so i want 2 buy a seperate converter...

Scott Mix
replies: 6 views: 594
psycho_monkey 27th July 2009

going to london next week and looking for some secondhand shops (mainly dynamics, mics, headphones). Thanks, Tom

ejod
replies: 0 views: 770
ejod 27th July 2009

I've got a dav bg1u for my pre at the moment, going into my motu 828. but im thinking about upgrading to the apogee ensemble. so...

ghostworld
replies: 3 views: 2,341
kooz 27th July 2009

hey guys, wanne record it but wich mic? brauner phantom classic or AEA R84 greetz Peter

ZEBRAAA
replies: 6 views: 2,589
ZEBRAAA 27th July 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search