The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,092
Views: 2,092
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone have experience with both and care to compare? Main use would be fingerstyle acoustic. Would be great if the DI was great...

gregory
replies: 2 views: 547
AllAboutTone 11th August 2009

So I just transfered over to Pro Tools HD, not by choice but strictly for business. I figured i'd start with an HD1 and move up...

DP40oz
replies: 87 views: 6,830
sound_music 11th August 2009

hey, i'm trying to figure out how much a desk like this would be worth in todays market. any help is greatly...

spaceman_west
replies: 7 views: 2,873
John Eppstein 11th August 2009

Everytime (or many times) I plug any cable into my patchbay, or into any equipment, sounds like a static discharge going on...

IzzyRock
replies: 1 views: 530

this is gonna be good: Apple - Movie Trailers - It Might Get Loud sorry if this is a re-post. oto

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 567

Hello everyone, I'm planning to sell my iMac G5 for a Macbook. All my editing software for the iMac are based on OS 10.4. I'm...

reinvention.of.man
replies: 13 views: 1,149
stephenn 11th August 2009

I really need help with this, I tried posting in the orchestral forum but got no attention. I'll be having a electric cellist...

Aram9012
replies: 3 views: 2,477
Aram9012 11th August 2009

yes. i have used the search function. but my question is just a bit more specific rather than how they compare to eachother in a...

nick-the-sax
replies: 22 views: 3,658
nick-the-sax 11th August 2009

So one of my favorite songwriters just so happened to be a pretty good vocalist as well... The only problem... she takes in a lot...

R3altruth
replies: 7 views: 1,574
Demonslave 11th August 2009

Hey guys, I am going to be relocating to Orlando, FL in the near future. I have a job offer that is too good to pass up. I...

Inca
replies: 28 views: 8,011
allencollins 11th August 2009

While obviously I'm sure a bunch of people in this forum will agree with me, it always infuriates me when I see comments along...

mgilboe
replies: 236 views: 12,054
u b k 11th August 2009

The Smiths turned down $5 million reunion offer AUSTIN, Texas (Billboard) - Pioneering U.K. modern rock band the Smiths turned...

Sounds Great
replies: 85 views: 5,041
steelyfan 11th August 2009

Ok, what would it take to change the VU meter behavior to have them indicate gain reduction? You know, 0dB until threshold is met...

BruPri
replies: 2 views: 1,663
BruPri 11th August 2009

I'm going to be replacing the drums with my own samples. I am just wondering where you suggest to place the overhead mic to...

heisleyamor
replies: 8 views: 1,100
big country 11th August 2009

Hi everyone My SPL MTC 2381 is acting very strange. When I plug a mono phone plug (TS plug) into the footswitch input, it...

xq3js
replies: 1 views: 773
xq3js 11th August 2009

My lead singer is looking to buy a vocal mic for himself for recording. He's not a gearslut yet but I feel it's coming. I told...

skylab001
replies: 8 views: 1,206
lynyrd 11th August 2009

Hey peppz. I am going to buy myself a new microphone from the local dealer very soon. What do you suggest of the Sennheiser e...

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 1,317
Mixbuster 11th August 2009

I'm all sync'd up between logic and mpc 1000 via midi. I have a software instrument track open in logic with the mpc triggering...

kevinn10
replies: 0 views: 475
kevinn10 11th August 2009

Delete. Note: ended up spending $15,000 over 2 years and started slow!

RARStudios
replies: 199 views: 12,596
larry b 10th August 2009

I posted this earlier in High end, probably not the correct forum, admin feel free to delete one of these Join Date:...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 1 views: 633
VicD 10th August 2009

How do you use key switching when writing music? it seems this is something I should learn how to use but I can't find...

Magnum29465
replies: 0 views: 456
Magnum29465 10th August 2009

Should I change the tubes ? I think it's all about the gain . Did u have this experience ? Did u change the tubes ? Sounds...

tonevision
replies: 6 views: 1,629
fhames 10th August 2009

This band that I will be recording only have 1 guitar player. They are some kind of alternative/metal players and the guitar and...

tenkas
replies: 29 views: 2,633
Old Cane 10th August 2009

Just a great guy! hittt Aug. 10, 1909: Leo Fender and the Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll | This Day In Tech |...

author
replies: 0 views: 530
author 10th August 2009

I've been using PTMP as my DAW for the 3 years I've been working, and grow tired of its limitations. As someone who has only...

joeydego
replies: 2 views: 523
allencollins 10th August 2009

Hi guys Ive been reading a lot about the mytek and the bla sparrow over the last few days. ive narrowed my search for a...

Docmattic
replies: 14 views: 5,060
aortizjr 10th August 2009

I calibrated my tape machine, ran some tests and everything looked good, then didn't use it for about a week. After that I...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 651
Drumsound 10th August 2009

Really straightforward but I dont get it!- i bought a quiklok RS673 shelf to try and attach my Manley mono tube di to- but I just...

theblackfaith
replies: 0 views: 575
theblackfaith 10th August 2009

No, it´s not the usual weirdo threads (preamps and stuff) coming up, this time it´s the forum software. Lots of double...

opentune
replies: 5 views: 786
big country 10th August 2009

I have been looking for a good plug-in in the same category as Abletons beat reapeater but I don't know how to look for...

MrSirIce
replies: 2 views: 604
rack gear 10th August 2009

Aside from the fact that this video is funny... what's the thing on the mic stand on the reverse side from the mic (1:40), maybe...

dannygold
replies: 20 views: 1,064
colinmiller 10th August 2009

Ok so I'm thinking of using Glyn Johns setup (perhaps slightly modded) to record a drum part that will feature cowbell at various...

creegstor
replies: 4 views: 1,367
nick-the-sax 10th August 2009

Too bad this board doesn't seem to have a poll function so I guess I'll just pose this as a question: Do you use your DAW as a...

danika
replies: 15 views: 4,775
lord toranaga 10th August 2009

I have another space available in my A-Designs 500HR and was looking for another pre to handle mostly DI Bass duties. I already...

dalley
replies: 29 views: 8,721
hernanperez2000 10th August 2009

..but i couldnt find it in the search.. is there any alternative to omf to get .wavs out of pro tools into nuendo?.. or will i...

Sean TM
replies: 0 views: 446
Sean TM 10th August 2009

Which drum sample libraries are the best of the bes tout there right now for natural sounding kits played with stick and one that...

Jake Holland
replies: 10 views: 1,379
darksideofthetun 10th August 2009

I am thinking about getting the ProFire 2626, but I was just wondering, is it that much better than the FireStudio. And is the...

dwarfpinball
replies: 11 views: 1,445
loh90 10th August 2009

So, I've had my Royer 121 for about 2 months now. I think somethings wrong! The first time I got it out of the box I was in...

fakiekid
replies: 53 views: 4,617
spectacular g 10th August 2009

Just whacked this together: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yZO0sC3T16jpr8zQLadoGw_3d_3d Feel free to visit this with...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 9 views: 1,196
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 10th August 2009

I have heard some wacky things done with buss compression and submix compression. For instance, thousands of people will take...

Dave Derr
replies: 61 views: 9,351
steelyfan 10th August 2009

Hey peeps... Am producing a band and they want to cover a song which is in 3/4 rhythm. The original is sung by a very very big...

WiseBoy
replies: 42 views: 2,331
hearttimes 10th August 2009

I'm doing a session in a large room with plenty of gobo's. The vocalist plays a 63' j45, which happens to be on the quiet and...

lord_bunny
replies: 3 views: 609
lord_bunny 10th August 2009

I need a good vocal mic for my little home studio, I don't know much about microphones other then I need a condenser mic..so much...

Hansel
replies: 45 views: 5,126
jamwerks 10th August 2009

So in a very short time I filled up my masterlink.....I love this device. Now, the harddrive isn't full, just all of the...

stellar
replies: 8 views: 801
matskull 10th August 2009

wich might cause some thing BAD? or things not to sound good?

meymia
replies: 2 views: 579
Barish 10th August 2009

Hello there, this is one of my first posts. I've looked around the other threads on the board about this but couldn't find...

xpierrelucx
replies: 14 views: 1,733
Sean Sullivan 10th August 2009

This band that I will be recording only have 1 guitar player. They are some kind of alternative/metal players and the guitar and...

tenkas
replies: 3 views: 692
magibatalla 10th August 2009

I already updated the gear free zone thread, but dad gummit, you gotta see this! I was sitting down here reading through the...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 872
FFTT 10th August 2009

So I'm working with my band - fast, heavy blues rock with elements of symphonic metal. We've got a female lead singer and two...

EddieTheRed
replies: 7 views: 956
EddieTheRed 10th August 2009

Hello. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me an indication of the quality and sound of the Valley People QLZ transamp...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 3,553
rocksure 10th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search