The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm getting ready to add two more mics to my locker. What I have right now is listed below. Based upon my exsisting mics which...

plexisys
replies: 29 views: 2,061
Teddy Ray 3rd August 2009

Anyone have one of these? I've had one forever which has gotten basically no use for almost forever. It was like the third piece...

chris carter
replies: 0 views: 2,390
chris carter 3rd August 2009

Does anyone know what the hell is going on with the APC 40? I ordered mine from Novamusik months ago (not their fault,...

rszanto
replies: 0 views: 796
rszanto 3rd August 2009

Hello Everyone, My first post here....Anyways I'm looking to buy a pre-amp to augment my ITB recordings and mixes. I am...

DJoh
replies: 0 views: 818
DJoh 3rd August 2009

Hello all, I read that Nigel Godrich rarely uses click tracks in his productions. I find this to be a warming possibility but,...

jimmyz
replies: 36 views: 6,493
Diamond Doggy 3rd August 2009

Hi guys, I am a drummer and I have just finished recording/mixing my first album. Its a band that I play in that had zero $$ to...

usefullidiot
replies: 0 views: 427
usefullidiot 3rd August 2009

I'm looking for a console that has 24 channels, automation and inserts on every channel. It would only be for mixing, and I...

seb37000
replies: 14 views: 1,401
dubrichie 3rd August 2009

To me it just looks like some added guitar rigs and a wanna be celemony tool in the flex time? I see some increased...

ChaosCreation
replies: 8 views: 1,233
Benmrx 3rd August 2009

Hey guys, I'm after a little advice on a nice pre amp/channel strip, and sound card to get to replace my current set...

Able
replies: 3 views: 629
Able 3rd August 2009

I have a Motu 24 I/O that I use for all my conversion/recording/monitoring. I have a presonus central station as well. I'm...

filthyrich
replies: 2 views: 1,097
RainbowStorm 3rd August 2009

Any down side with permanently inserting my comp to my pre even if when I'm not using the comp? I'd like to avoid a patchbay...

houndog328
replies: 0 views: 655
houndog328 3rd August 2009

I have been kicking the idea around with another studio owner about offering a few days of analog recording / analog tape deck...

dbbubba
replies: 16 views: 905
dbbubba 3rd August 2009

What is the performance of fostex NF-1 passive studio monitor? It seems that most of the fostex studio monitor are made in...

buffert
replies: 0 views: 983
buffert 3rd August 2009

Waves API collection for windows - eBay (item 180391132509 end time Aug-09-09 19:44:17 PDT) mezed

jpupo74
replies: 6 views: 701
jpupo74 3rd August 2009

I can only really find much information about the Beyer M160 and the Telefunken RM-5C, but apart from them it seems to be a...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 624
close/far 2nd August 2009

I've found some really decent prices on some gear that I am looking at purchasing. However, I looked up some reviews on their...

dwarfpinball
replies: 2 views: 1,359
dwarfpinball 2nd August 2009

I was listening to the Wilco song "I'll Fight" off of their new album. The acoustic guitar at the beginning sounds up...

TBarrnes
replies: 4 views: 864

I have heard good things about IK's Pultec and Fairchild. Does anyone know if they also model the harmonic distortion. Has anyone...

johnctiller
replies: 2 views: 2,318
guze 2nd August 2009

Hey everyone, I'm a novice home recorder that's more of a musician. I currently use a Mbox 2, Rode NT2-A, and a SM57. I'm...

charliebrownpant
replies: 2 views: 1,336
charliebrownpant 2nd August 2009

I will be out in LA next week for work and one of my meetings got cancelled so now I have a day to burn and maybe have a little...

79_Limited
replies: 24 views: 5,788
79_Limited 2nd August 2009

I have a Mackie MDR. I have just purchased a MIDI breakout cable for the rear panel. I want to sync the MDR with my old Atari ST....

aquabluemusic
replies: 2 views: 1,145
aquabluemusic 2nd August 2009

Hi I have a peavey classic 30 guitar amplifier. Today I connected the effect loop of the amplifier to the mic/instrument in and...

riwid
replies: 0 views: 1,688
riwid 2nd August 2009

I'm going to buy some new nearfield... I'm using old tanoy 6.5 right now but my friend has a pair of Dynaudio bm6A... I've tried...

baikonour
replies: 14 views: 4,805
cooker 2nd August 2009

I'm looking at treating my self to a new preamp and i think i've narrowed my choice down to these two. I know theres a little...

jeff pepsi
replies: 1 views: 2,018
Ken Walker 2nd August 2009

I've got the T-Racks 670 plugin and i was wondering how you guys go about finding a setting for this thing. Do you have...

miksirhc
replies: 15 views: 6,279
Robert McCormick 2nd August 2009

I tried doing a search about this and nothing came up.I cant screw both sides in my rack because one side will end up being to...

jourdan11
replies: 9 views: 979
Tone Laborer 2nd August 2009

I'm very confused. Why on earth do equipment manufacturers put vent holes on top of gear when most everyone in pro audio racks...

supoUSA
replies: 4 views: 933
kooz 2nd August 2009

greetings, I just won an audiofire 8 on ebay which we plan to use with our mackie 1604 and a macbook with Logic. We are two...

vvd
replies: 0 views: 766
vvd 2nd August 2009

Hey guys, first time poster. Wish i would've found this site earlier!!! I'm starting to do regular gigs with a band, mostly...

ausforest
replies: 2 views: 711
andychamp 2nd August 2009

I've got a Gibson Dwight Yoakam sig with a saddle fishman pick up and was wondering what a great direct box pre to PA solution...

SoundUniverse
replies: 3 views: 4,595
Pasta4lnch 2nd August 2009

I'm looking for a headset with earphones (one earphone would be ok). It's for a live electro-pop project so it's allowed be big...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 550
juicylime 2nd August 2009

Hello everyone, graduating from mbox to 003/003+(?) so still very new at this. I've read the posts with everyone saying not to...

endianensemble
replies: 11 views: 815
larry b 2nd August 2009

I tried a search on this but found few answers to some questions I have. So… I'm planning on building 3 isolation boxes...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 42 views: 24,543
John Eppstein 2nd August 2009

I am selecting some input transformers for a DIY La2a project and I was wondering which of all the current transformers out there...

Recman
replies: 6 views: 1,434
Barish 2nd August 2009

Hi folks, I'm looking to try and recreate the abbey road ADT effect with two reel to reel tape machines and ultimately dump it...

funkmyer
replies: 0 views: 728
funkmyer 2nd August 2009

So I have been using a Yamaha MW10 for awhile now, and I just can't stand it anymore. I've finally saved up about $500 strictly...

dwarfpinball
replies: 2 views: 643
rilla 2nd August 2009

Monitors to upgrade from my current A7s? I figured I'd ask since there are a lot of A7 users out there, and eventually some of...

slickshoe62
replies: 25 views: 2,496
Slikjmuzik 2nd August 2009

So. Simple question. If i want to monitor the input of a channel, in record mode, but not record the track. How do i...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 2 views: 6,043

I can't find this answered anywhere, so forgive me if I've missed it. I've recorded an album in Logic 8 and I'm working on mixes...

apossibleworld
replies: 3 views: 888
JordanA 2nd August 2009

How do you get that "super wide-mono" (for lack of a better term) Hi-Hat or snare sound that is so prolific in Pop and...

not like this
replies: 0 views: 929
not like this 2nd August 2009

Hi, A friend of mine gave me the book "Critical Listening Skills For Audio Professionals" by (the late) F....

jmarkham
replies: 0 views: 582
jmarkham 2nd August 2009

Well, my name is Travis. I read these forums a lot and I am gonna make my first post now. Whoop whoop. Well let's start off...

Travd23
replies: 4 views: 769
Travd23 2nd August 2009

I'm looking for a way to create MIDI files when I'm on the go. A laptop isn't really an option, though the best option would...

DinosaurSR
replies: 0 views: 582
DinosaurSR 2nd August 2009

Needed a tube compressor for a project per client request and brought this one in. Chameleon Labs 7802 closer and a vari mu...

dietrich10
replies: 3 views: 1,426
dietrich10 2nd August 2009

Hi! I'm producing "one chord song" at the moment. Before final mix I would like to listen to similar musical work. I...

dibravibra
replies: 25 views: 1,980
Dale Turner 2nd August 2009

Ok, im about to put together a list of gear for a start up studio. I was curious about some gear. I know im gonna get Pro Tools...

CosmosisJones32
replies: 13 views: 1,163
CosmosisJones32 2nd August 2009

Hi, I am a bit concerned with the new run of UA LA2A's. I just got one and every time I log in I read about people having...

jpupo74
replies: 6 views: 1,216
jpupo74 2nd August 2009

BBC NEWS | Technology | How to record a song in six minutes

Jules
replies: 4 views: 1,241
RussMaGuss 2nd August 2009

Okay, I have to ask. I'm being told by Tascam that sonically, the handheld 100 unit they have, as compared to the HD-P2, will be...

supoUSA
replies: 4 views: 910
John Eppstein 2nd August 2009

All I ever read is that ribbons need at least 65db gain to do themselves justice, yet when I'm recording vocals I typically hang...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 690
jmarkham 1st August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search