The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A Service Bulletin has been issued on the Audio-Technica BP4025 and AT8022 Stereo Microphones. Because of a production wiring...

Chris Nighman
replies: 1 views: 628
Jules 4th August 2009

I was wondering if anyone knew if the SSL Duende PCI-E is being discontinued? I saw a post a while back with [email protected] saying they...

phantom_lights
replies: 11 views: 3,786
mattlittman 4th August 2009

I just got a Bryston 4b and am going to put it at the bottom of my rack. I had planned on getting two one space rack blank with...

tnsngwtr
replies: 2 views: 1,496
tsvisser 4th August 2009

Good morning everyone. I'm scoring a pilot and they want it to sound like the band Tool. After some study, I realize they are an...

LOU AU
replies: 19 views: 2,589
Chris Williams 4th August 2009

I know many great producers have 2 urei 1176s, not one 1178. Maybe 1178 is sonically inferior? I know 1178 has combined...

sslneve
replies: 4 views: 2,657
James Lugo 4th August 2009

Don't know if this is old news for you, but the album was released july 22nd here in Sweden... I'm usually a pop, rock guy but...

ivarsson
replies: 10 views: 1,103
The Bucket 4th August 2009

Ah man really, I just did a session with one of Belgium's fine old timer drummers, and I usually always start out with the two...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 7 views: 6,564
Batchainpuller78 4th August 2009

Anybody know where to source the connectors for the back of the rack? They are this kind of molex thing... D-

thedug
replies: 7 views: 2,399
superchimp666 4th August 2009

I am trying to setup a small home studio for laying down vocals and was wondering if anyone could help me with what bits i will...

newibe
replies: 33 views: 3,210
larry b 4th August 2009

Hi everybody, I'm on the market for a set of speakers, and have almost narrowed my choice after tons of listening to tons of...

Avgatzeblouz
replies: 16 views: 2,389
powerestudio 4th August 2009

if any of you know where i can get ahold of new copies of the mixerman diaries let me know. i have tried all the usuall online...

the1Hub
replies: 73 views: 10,392
andersmv 4th August 2009

could use a little feedback, thankskfhkh

maxpidge
replies: 39 views: 1,765
maxpidge 4th August 2009

Dear Gear Slutz =) I visit this forum regularly, and I finally found time to register and ask a question. I've been recording...

matvey
replies: 5 views: 1,044
RussMaGuss 4th August 2009

As the subject suggests, in your opinion, how important is the choosing of an album's name? Does a different title make any...

Darwin James
replies: 18 views: 1,909
Eric Greedy 4th August 2009

ok, so i've read the the other posts on this exact topic, but am still a little scared to finally order a pair. i can't try...

sunnyb
replies: 3 views: 1,908
sunnyb 4th August 2009

One of my favorite tracks/mixes/arrangements of the past 10 years. I like the new record, but this track is my absolute favorite...

vodka gimli
replies: 1 views: 475
hobson 4th August 2009

For me it sounds like music I have heard many times. But I cant reinvent the wheel.... Any good advises are welcome even...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 12 views: 821
Teddy Ray 4th August 2009

Just got released. I just purchased this plug and it sounds very nice. One of the better compressors I've used. I'm gonna keep...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 1,612
visiblesound 4th August 2009

I'm looking to add affordable tom mics (to slightly mix to taste) for 10" 12" 14"flr any suggestions?

Bobalou
replies: 37 views: 3,574
AntillesSound 4th August 2009

I've been interested in these 2 pieces for a while now, and I'm wondering what to buy. I have used the SSL Alpha Channel but have...

Chris Lago
replies: 10 views: 1,460
Chris Lago 4th August 2009

I am currently recording and doing my mixes in my basement which is a rather large room.. although carpeted and relatively...

mpeha
replies: 0 views: 451
mpeha 4th August 2009

So DUY has that 50% Off deal going at the moment and i'm seriously considering buying their plugs. What i want to know is it...

TehGuitarist
replies: 8 views: 2,403
redroom 4th August 2009

Arent the convertor only as good as the clock whom there running under? Does that mean that if ill get the big ben and sync my...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 871
theblue1 4th August 2009

I am still using a MOTU PCI-324 card with three MOTU 2408 mkII interfaces. I also have a MOTU V4HD that I use for Final Cut...

dbbubba
replies: 4 views: 1,083
conguero 3rd August 2009

Does anybody know where or how to get a simmons SDSV drum brain? How much should I pay for one if I find one? I here they are...

mutantfx
replies: 4 views: 1,771
Stevil 3rd August 2009

Well I've had this curiosity for A VERY LONG TIME and I would like to get some examples from the high end slutz here in...

gearmaniac
replies: 5 views: 815
John Eppstein 3rd August 2009

I'm talking about both convolution reverbs and the normal type reverbs. I know it depends entirely on the track and what kind of...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 2 views: 774
The Magic Hoof 3rd August 2009

PI 14 Pseudoacoustic Infector

Teddy Ray
replies: 4 views: 621
gwailoh 3rd August 2009

In this day and age of 8core mac pros is PTHD really necessary? Obviously TDM and the DSP cards are a great thing (can't speak...

TehGuitarist
replies: 42 views: 2,659
AllAboutTone 3rd August 2009

Hi I recently purchased a second hand mbox 2 pro and now I want to expand a bit the features of the protools, so I was looking...

ezrecords
replies: 31 views: 2,526
mavano 3rd August 2009

I posted this in the computer music section also, but I think it probably just as much relevance here and probably a lot of...

Dean Roddey
replies: 10 views: 8,675
Dean Roddey 3rd August 2009

I have an apogee AD800 I use with my 003 via ADAT connection. I'm wondering if a modern converter like the lynx aurora and...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 14 views: 13,858
hazelmossobrien 3rd August 2009

Hi, I have a female voice over artist coming in this week, Im still getting used to the Distressor - anyone have a good setting...

Scott Cairns
replies: 1 views: 2,552
Jeff Braun 3rd August 2009

Hey All, I use a central station for my monitoring and just got a pair of avantone mixcubes. In stereo mode they sound great...

Raj Smoove
replies: 1 views: 635
Raj Smoove 3rd August 2009

Hey guys, Got one for ya... I've got an RME Fireface 400 and a Focusrite ISA One Preamp. Both are really great units. I'm...

dicejar
replies: 0 views: 1,040
dicejar 3rd August 2009

I've been doing some reading on here about the LaChapell 538 pres. Curious if anyone has an opinion on whether the EQ...

radiospace
replies: 6 views: 1,396
RCM - Ronan 3rd August 2009

Anyone know of a decent tracking facility and/or studio gear rental business in or near Jacksonville, FL?

tedpenn
replies: 9 views: 734
wesarvin 3rd August 2009

Hello, I acquired a pair of NS-10M monitors a little while ago, and am powering them with a Bryston 3B-ST. I'm happy with the...

Lee Cardan
replies: 6 views: 1,774
11413 3rd August 2009

Hi All, I have a question, recently i was watching "mix it like a record" dvd, by charles dye. There charles mentions...

abhibad
replies: 6 views: 572
abhibad 3rd August 2009

I just heard chatter that Rock band U2 might be interested in buying Olympic studios. That would be great. kfhkh They were...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 4,272
Jeremy - DVC 3rd August 2009

(i hope this is the right place for this thread) i want to learn to play the piano ... are there any (online) resources you...

lxj
replies: 2 views: 538
Mr.HOLMES 3rd August 2009

So here we are a year later after my Glyph drive purchases (050Q's)and I think my glyph 050Q drive is broke......... ha ha. Was...

superiorsound
replies: 3 views: 1,932
superiorsound 3rd August 2009

Hello all, howdy i was wondering if anyone could help me choose a microphone for some amateur sound design projects i have in...

kriss17388
replies: 5 views: 2,060
Vogon 3rd August 2009

Does anyone know where the battery location is on the 03D, before I start to dismantle it?

GOD
replies: 0 views: 929
GOD 3rd August 2009

So I have been going through that process we all go through of culling the herd and accumulating cash to buy stuff I've been...

chillytc
replies: 2 views: 619
Beatstreet 3rd August 2009

Hey there, Can anyone tell me is it possible to mix with just one CDJ 1000? I heave one unit can play two tunes of the same CD...

Kola
replies: 7 views: 650
amd 3rd August 2009

Hi there. I've been researching control surfaces to use with Pro Tools LE and M-Powered. Looking at the Command 8 and the Control...

Rappy
replies: 14 views: 10,626
Kent 3rd August 2009

Hi slutz howdy I just relocated to Lund, Sweden from Iceland. I would like to meet up with some Malmö slutz, just for fun....

sedohr
replies: 1 views: 569
sedohr 3rd August 2009

The jacks are 1/4 Female on a speaker cab. Why not just plug a cable into the cab, reverse phase and plug the other end into a...

filthyrich
replies: 4 views: 763
close/far 3rd August 2009

Hi, I'm trying to get some good commercial-like guitar tones out of my electric with a low budget. I have a Edirol FA-66 audio...

egervari
replies: 10 views: 1,003
egervari 3rd August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search