The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Quick tangent on a different kind of gear that we still appreciate... I've been trying to get my vinly playback running up to...

pedrohead
replies: 18 views: 1,631
John Eppstein 9th August 2009

If I had known I would have bought Pro tools HD the minute I knew I was hooked on recording (I wouldn't have spent so...

nigel saunders
replies: 31 views: 2,137
RainbowStorm 9th August 2009

Okay, I would like some advice on a new interface... I have searched the forums and researched myself, but I haven't found...

Audio Enginerd
replies: 20 views: 1,066
Audio Enginerd 9th August 2009

....another great one gone. It´s going to be a weekend of listening to his music..... and remembering some great gigs!!!

Trulsux
replies: 13 views: 1,804
doorknocker 9th August 2009

I have done a bit of research but still don't really understand what DAC does or means. Anyone care to explain to a newbie :)? I...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 5 views: 1,031
George Necola 9th August 2009

Hi there,it's been awhile since my last post.So,here it is...some new stuff. The band is called Magma and it's an absolutely...

nikola_mijic
replies: 3 views: 697
allencollins 9th August 2009

I currently have a clue that there are currently tremendous opportunities linked to the combination Internet - Music. I would...

RainbowStorm
replies: 11 views: 893
theblue1 9th August 2009

Hi all..Today I tried to do a multitrack session and so i tried to experiment finally doing a recording at 96k. So I set up a...

Gibson
replies: 2 views: 673
Gibson 9th August 2009

I have a Yamaha MO8 that doesn't have a box that I need to ship and am having trouble locating a box. I've tried going down to my...

digiman
replies: 0 views: 625
digiman 9th August 2009

What's the maximum recommended cable length for unbalanced line-level? I'll be using RCA->TS Mogami/Neutrik both ways for a...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 5,906
Deleted User 9th August 2009

It seems like sometimes a dense mix would come across better in mono if some tracks just vanished. Has anyone ever intentionally...

ben_allison
replies: 27 views: 1,444
doorknocker 9th August 2009

I have desired a Lex 480 as main reverb for some years, have been my wishdream. I did get a lex 300 but not enough money for the...

HonkyTonk
replies: 49 views: 7,006
matskull 9th August 2009

Hi all, I'm looking for recommendations for an affordable 5.1 setup to add to my native Pro-Tools/Logic rig. I'm not...

AllBread
replies: 0 views: 652
AllBread 9th August 2009

I know i should try to copy Kurt's sound, and it's not that i exactly want to. i'm just trying to find out what i can do to get a...

Andrewcx13
replies: 0 views: 553
Andrewcx13 9th August 2009

I find that 90% of my recording time spent at home is done while using no more than two channels at a time. I do drums at a...

Ken Walker
replies: 2 views: 501
Ken Walker 9th August 2009

Does anyone know of a good, simple, inexpensive stand for a 2-octave keyboard? I have a Novation K-Station that I want to use...

eric22rr
replies: 1 views: 1,457
Enginearing 9th August 2009

Hi, It is a known issue that all PT LE systems are not capable of getting more plug-ins into the session tracks'...

Mambo
replies: 9 views: 646
RTR 9th August 2009

answer is simple - TC Powercore!! I am not in any way related to TC electronics. I just have to share it with you. I have done...

PistolP
replies: 9 views: 2,023
macgee 9th August 2009

Hi guys and girls. I downloaded almost all sound examples from "Hear the Gear" from vintageking.com I try to find...

studioleorec
replies: 13 views: 766
studioleorec 9th August 2009

Hello! I'm completely new to recording, and want to set up a reasonable home studio for recording my band: vocals, quitar, base,...

Cheval Magique
replies: 2 views: 1,289
Cheval Magique 9th August 2009

Looking for some SDC for overheads, and have listened to quite a few. KM 84 and 54 are out of my budget. I know both the mc930...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 6 views: 845
Kronos147 9th August 2009

Alright...I'm thinking of spending a LITTLE bit ($200-$400) on some sort of tape solution. Just want to fiddle around with it a...

K. Osborne
replies: 0 views: 646
K. Osborne 9th August 2009

I have been considering the idea of producing artists as a full time job. I have experience as an engineer, but now I want to...

ampexfanatic
replies: 14 views: 1,334
ampexfanatic 9th August 2009

Just wondering if any of you have used the BG3 and/or the BG4. Thoughts on the sound? I have the BG2 4 channel pre and love it....

MaTr1x2051
replies: 1 views: 1,078
Teddy Ray 9th August 2009

anyone have any experience with these? Product: SP2XS | Kurzweil Music Systems i'm looking for a digital piano for my home...

dave999z
replies: 1 views: 1,173
Philo 9th August 2009

How far in front of an SM7 would be the optimum placement for a windscreen/Pop Filter? Thanks!

dntknowsht
replies: 15 views: 3,180
Makinithappen 9th August 2009

I cruised ebay and Craigslist and can't find either the u87 or a solid vocal pre. Your insight is appreciated: 1) What would...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 2 views: 663
Keire 9th August 2009

I want to make a "drum skeleton" for a song because I'm probably going to be tracking drums after guitar and want to...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 1,207
chrisso 9th August 2009

i am in dire need of 16 more TT cables for a session i am doing tomorrow. if any recording nerds would be willing to lend me...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 1 views: 501
Shane Michael Rose 9th August 2009

Can Joe Barresi drums be used with live drums? I really want some natural sounding drum samples for an indie rock type of genre....

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 2,468
badboymusic 9th August 2009

So I'm running PT-LE and have a Toft ATB-16. I've been busing stuff to the 8 sends and sending those 8 to the inputs in the 002....

andersmv
replies: 5 views: 977
theom 9th August 2009

Is the almost $300 price difference between the firestudio and the profire worth it? Which would you recommend and...

dwarfpinball
replies: 2 views: 4,259
RussMaGuss 9th August 2009

I haven't heard much talk here about french engineer/mixer/producer Renaud Letang. I have been listening to his work on Jamie...

withintheflux
replies: 9 views: 1,768
Farm sounds 8th August 2009

Hello i'm going to mix a project on the artist give me 2 studio to pick from and i would like your help on choosing the best one...

Protech
replies: 3 views: 1,955
chris carter 8th August 2009

Just got one today, Installe a few demos which is recognised on the ilok website, But how do i use them in logic ? I cant see...

Audio Child
replies: 3 views: 524
psycho_monkey 8th August 2009

I know there was the 800, 1600 and 2400 models. Are there any differences in the input channels and middle section on these...

StillCrazy
replies: 5 views: 3,474
PDC 8th August 2009

Ok, I've read the threads on good practice re: rack spacing, heat and all that good stuff. So, I have a couple units that get...

Number 6
replies: 11 views: 1,334
Number 6 8th August 2009

I just got my free Korg MR-1 mobile recorder from my M3 rebate offer. When I saw it could record all the usual suspect sampling...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 10 views: 1,068
John Eppstein 8th August 2009

I am considering to extend my digirack 002 and mackie onyx 800r ADAT with either a PRESONUS FIREPOD FP10 or a PRESONUS DIGIMAX...

Wackner
replies: 2 views: 995
soulfield 8th August 2009

On such a Sunny Day, i took a walk thru "Regents Park" and just the other side is "Abbey Road"..... It is 40...

Macky
replies: 0 views: 1,027
Macky 8th August 2009

hey guys Bash did an interview at my spot a few weeks ago here it is, you see some more gear :) <object width="560"...

mdjice
replies: 1 views: 550
mdjice 8th August 2009

I found one of these on craigslist for $30.. I've never used one of these and am just curious if anyone knows if they're good...

Slate416
replies: 0 views: 1,346
Slate416 8th August 2009

back in the ancient days of the early nineties i was signed to chrysalis as a new artist. i was given (i think) 150 grand as an...

hearttimes
replies: 0 views: 538
hearttimes 8th August 2009

Guys, Check this out: a guy is selling this marvel of engineering on EBay. Basically a bunch of tubes and some foam....

Vermeer
replies: 25 views: 8,357
Grumblefoot 8th August 2009

Guys, I am about to drop for a 2 channel pre, the options are: * Great River 2 * ME-1NV (Cheaper than the MP2NV) * API...

aknightin?
replies: 3 views: 631
2Loud 8th August 2009

Hey Guys, I am looking for a specific synth sound that can be found in varoius productions by the matrix and now most recently...

user83248234
replies: 2 views: 1,102
rhythmic5 8th August 2009

Quick question for those of you who have a Profire 2626. Is the optical out capable of running at 24/96? I have read with some...

aleatoric
replies: 5 views: 2,185
Shaunii 8th August 2009

Hi, The Tegeler Tube Channel Strip has been dropped in price lately. Costs around 800 Euro now at musicstore.com in germany...

koenraadvds
replies: 3 views: 1,306
Tom Hakala 8th August 2009

What is the best possible modern Hammond B-3 solution out there today on the market which is almost indistinguishable from the...

RainbowStorm
replies: 39 views: 7,365
RainbowStorm 8th August 2009

DON'T!! I know this should probably be in the 'moan zone' but not enough people will read it there. I am on a mission, and...

jgrif08
replies: 104 views: 9,427
Damo 8th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search