The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been looking for a good plug-in in the same category as Abletons beat reapeater but I don't know how to look for...

MrSirIce
replies: 2 views: 601
rack gear 10th August 2009

Aside from the fact that this video is funny... what's the thing on the mic stand on the reverse side from the mic (1:40), maybe...

dannygold
replies: 20 views: 1,059
colinmiller 10th August 2009

Ok so I'm thinking of using Glyn Johns setup (perhaps slightly modded) to record a drum part that will feature cowbell at various...

creegstor
replies: 4 views: 1,360
nick-the-sax 10th August 2009

Too bad this board doesn't seem to have a poll function so I guess I'll just pose this as a question: Do you use your DAW as a...

danika
replies: 15 views: 4,745
lord toranaga 10th August 2009

I have another space available in my A-Designs 500HR and was looking for another pre to handle mostly DI Bass duties. I already...

dalley
replies: 29 views: 8,681
hernanperez2000 10th August 2009

..but i couldnt find it in the search.. is there any alternative to omf to get .wavs out of pro tools into nuendo?.. or will i...

Sean TM
replies: 0 views: 445
Sean TM 10th August 2009

Which drum sample libraries are the best of the bes tout there right now for natural sounding kits played with stick and one that...

Jake Holland
replies: 10 views: 1,376
darksideofthetun 10th August 2009

I am thinking about getting the ProFire 2626, but I was just wondering, is it that much better than the FireStudio. And is the...

dwarfpinball
replies: 11 views: 1,442
loh90 10th August 2009

So, I've had my Royer 121 for about 2 months now. I think somethings wrong! The first time I got it out of the box I was in...

fakiekid
replies: 53 views: 4,590
spectacular g 10th August 2009

Just whacked this together: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yZO0sC3T16jpr8zQLadoGw_3d_3d Feel free to visit this with...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 9 views: 1,194
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 10th August 2009

I have heard some wacky things done with buss compression and submix compression. For instance, thousands of people will take...

Dave Derr
replies: 61 views: 9,331
steelyfan 10th August 2009

Hey peeps... Am producing a band and they want to cover a song which is in 3/4 rhythm. The original is sung by a very very big...

WiseBoy
replies: 42 views: 2,317
hearttimes 10th August 2009

I'm doing a session in a large room with plenty of gobo's. The vocalist plays a 63' j45, which happens to be on the quiet and...

lord_bunny
replies: 3 views: 606
lord_bunny 10th August 2009

I need a good vocal mic for my little home studio, I don't know much about microphones other then I need a condenser mic..so much...

Hansel
replies: 45 views: 5,108
jamwerks 10th August 2009

So in a very short time I filled up my masterlink.....I love this device. Now, the harddrive isn't full, just all of the...

stellar
replies: 8 views: 800
matskull 10th August 2009

wich might cause some thing BAD? or things not to sound good?

meymia
replies: 2 views: 576
Barish 10th August 2009

Hello there, this is one of my first posts. I've looked around the other threads on the board about this but couldn't find...

xpierrelucx
replies: 14 views: 1,727
Sean Sullivan 10th August 2009

This band that I will be recording only have 1 guitar player. They are some kind of alternative/metal players and the guitar and...

tenkas
replies: 3 views: 688
magibatalla 10th August 2009

I already updated the gear free zone thread, but dad gummit, you gotta see this! I was sitting down here reading through the...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 869
FFTT 10th August 2009

So I'm working with my band - fast, heavy blues rock with elements of symphonic metal. We've got a female lead singer and two...

EddieTheRed
replies: 7 views: 952
EddieTheRed 10th August 2009

Hello. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me an indication of the quality and sound of the Valley People QLZ transamp...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 3,539
rocksure 10th August 2009

Hey guys, My PTHD 3 system is flamming on playback unless i enable delay comp, then deactivate it. Bug? Any advice?

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 508
Renegade Prod 10th August 2009

Thanks to Virsyn V-Tape for showing me a new plateau in virtual tape tone, Airwindows has a new tape sim plugin (AU Mac format)...

chrisj
replies: 12 views: 5,153
PlayRadioPlay 10th August 2009

Hi, I´m planning to change my studio to a couple of spare rooms of and old studio wich was changed to offices (sad). The happy...

Emi
replies: 0 views: 537
Emi 10th August 2009

I never do things the easy way when mixing... it just seems like cheating. But let's say for the sake of argument I wanted to...

dannygold
replies: 11 views: 864
haryy 10th August 2009

Has there ever been an instance where you thought a Sennheiser 421 was too dark for what you were recording? I've tried recording...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 10 views: 1,031
NathanEldred 10th August 2009

Can any mic pros identify this mic from this angle?

simplemon
replies: 4 views: 627
simplemon 10th August 2009

The stars have aligned and some money has fallen into my lap. I want to start running a overdub studio and maybe track some...

Ramchandra
replies: 0 views: 518
Ramchandra 10th August 2009

I don't know why I'm curious which mic Thom Yorke is using since I won't be recording him in that abbey anytime soon, but I bet...

chadli
replies: 6 views: 854
chadli 10th August 2009

I have a mnats G1176 that was built with the transformer input option(OEP I/O) and is based on a rev F 1176. The only personal...

skylab001
replies: 3 views: 1,365
casrec 10th August 2009

i am getting a horrible clicky/digital/grzzzz sound on my EL8 whenever i patch it into my signal chain. SM7b --> Avalon...

britdick
replies: 15 views: 1,171
obliterations 10th August 2009

Hello all, I use a DAW, a bunch of outboard pres and no console. Forgive me is this is a stupid question but I often use 2 mics...

clearwave
replies: 2 views: 1,207
matt thomas 10th August 2009

Which pre amp's have you found to be best for recording direct guitars to be reamped later?

Keith Moore
replies: 11 views: 915
AllAboutTone 10th August 2009

Saw one for sale recently, very inexpensive. Anyone have experience with this mixer?

wcw1
replies: 0 views: 1,445
wcw1 10th August 2009

Hello all, I'm looking for a workhorse pair of small condenser mics. Based on price, previous experience, and a search of...

guitarbth
replies: 3 views: 2,669
vintagelove 10th August 2009

Hi folks. I recently got a call from a label I do quite a bit of work for; they'd like me to rework a good chunk of their back...

bgrotto
replies: 4 views: 643
narcoman 10th August 2009

Can someone please help me figure out how to set up hardware inserts with my Digi002? I have a Rosetta 800 but can not figure...

bottombunk
replies: 7 views: 2,629
chucks 9th August 2009

Quick tangent on a different kind of gear that we still appreciate... I've been trying to get my vinly playback running up to...

pedrohead
replies: 18 views: 1,630
John Eppstein 9th August 2009

If I had known I would have bought Pro tools HD the minute I knew I was hooked on recording (I wouldn't have spent so...

nigel saunders
replies: 31 views: 2,136
RainbowStorm 9th August 2009

Okay, I would like some advice on a new interface... I have searched the forums and researched myself, but I haven't found...

Audio Enginerd
replies: 20 views: 1,066
Audio Enginerd 9th August 2009

....another great one gone. It´s going to be a weekend of listening to his music..... and remembering some great gigs!!!

Trulsux
replies: 13 views: 1,804
doorknocker 9th August 2009

I have done a bit of research but still don't really understand what DAC does or means. Anyone care to explain to a newbie :)? I...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 5 views: 1,030
George Necola 9th August 2009

Hi there,it's been awhile since my last post.So,here it is...some new stuff. The band is called Magma and it's an absolutely...

nikola_mijic
replies: 3 views: 695
allencollins 9th August 2009

I currently have a clue that there are currently tremendous opportunities linked to the combination Internet - Music. I would...

RainbowStorm
replies: 11 views: 892
theblue1 9th August 2009

Hi all..Today I tried to do a multitrack session and so i tried to experiment finally doing a recording at 96k. So I set up a...

Gibson
replies: 2 views: 672
Gibson 9th August 2009

I have a Yamaha MO8 that doesn't have a box that I need to ship and am having trouble locating a box. I've tried going down to my...

digiman
replies: 0 views: 625
digiman 9th August 2009

What's the maximum recommended cable length for unbalanced line-level? I'll be using RCA->TS Mogami/Neutrik both ways for a...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 5,906
Deleted User 9th August 2009

It seems like sometimes a dense mix would come across better in mono if some tracks just vanished. Has anyone ever intentionally...

ben_allison
replies: 27 views: 1,444
doorknocker 9th August 2009

I have desired a Lex 480 as main reverb for some years, have been my wishdream. I did get a lex 300 but not enough money for the...

HonkyTonk
replies: 49 views: 7,003
matskull 9th August 2009

Hi all, I'm looking for recommendations for an affordable 5.1 setup to add to my native Pro-Tools/Logic rig. I'm not...

AllBread
replies: 0 views: 652
AllBread 9th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search