The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm cleaning out an old studio and found a PreSonus firestation. Can I use the ADAT with my 002 to get 8 more I/O? I would just...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 561
Literecordings 22nd August 2009

Just looking to add another mic to the arsenal for something different. I know the polar pattern and filter options are...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 8,096
JoeyM 22nd August 2009

what are the instruments used in the breakdown of the chorus at 2:45? i hear some strings probably from a synth i suppose, but...

kevinn10
replies: 1 views: 1,347
audiomichael 22nd August 2009

Hey there Metric Halo users! Ok, my life has changed since getting a 2882. The MIO Mixer, the plugs, the SOUND. I'm a happy...

DanRock101
replies: 22 views: 6,905
James Lehmann 22nd August 2009

Hey guys I am new to the site and I need some help. I am going to start recording myself (guitar) and two other friends (Drums...

geeknoise
replies: 10 views: 896
geeknoise 22nd August 2009

Hi All, This may be the stupidest question ever (well, it's better than "I have the Waves Diamond Bundle but I've never...

JES
replies: 7 views: 1,290
jmarkham 22nd August 2009

I have a lot of stereo files in PT that I want to become interleaved files. I don't want to go thorugh the trouble of bouncing...

fixitinthemix
replies: 1 views: 696
jmarkham 22nd August 2009

Is there a sequencer that can safe mixer scenarios by pushing one button? I mean like on Mackie digital 8-bus. I´d like to mix...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 23 views: 1,076
Flying_Dutchman 22nd August 2009

hey guys, I am hoping to add an API 3124 to add some high end pre's to my setup, however i currently use an 8pre and have read...

Schneider
replies: 2 views: 803
Schneider 22nd August 2009

Has anyone had any experience with the VF14 replacement tube made by Andreas Grosser for a Neumann U47? I would like to hear...

jvancorduroy
replies: 2 views: 2,607
jvancorduroy 22nd August 2009

cl8-yHi_ePc&feature=related

GS Media
replies: 0 views: 2,043
GS Media 22nd August 2009

exsoVXwE1mg&feature=related

GS Media
replies: 0 views: 3,099
GS Media 22nd August 2009

just bought an old fostex b16, and was wondering......... if i'm using a desk with enough busses, would there be any advantage...

turing
replies: 3 views: 607
turing 22nd August 2009

Hey Folks, anybody familiar with the healtclub "game". It is a synthesizer: healthclub-music.com || Your Favorite,...

midmost
replies: 1 views: 799
midmost 22nd August 2009

the new Modest Mouse Record sounds so amazing....whoever mixed it is my new hero......brilliant piece of...

Alexi
replies: 55 views: 3,763
Benmrx 22nd August 2009

That's right, not trying to give Jules any ideas here, but would you pay to get on the GS site ? We pay for magazines etc.........

AllAboutTone
replies: 35 views: 1,733
Jules 22nd August 2009

Hi, I recently bought 2 API 8200's and the 7800 mastermodul. Now i try to get the right wiring for my setup: 16 channels of...

gitrob
replies: 2 views: 1,076
gitrob 22nd August 2009
replies: 5 views: 842
larry b 22nd August 2009

Search SOS Articles Database thats one with interviews with producers but are there more sites out there with information...

shadyru
replies: 0 views: 457
shadyru 22nd August 2009

I'm trying to properly calibrate and align my MCI/SONY JH110c tape machine and I need two spring scales... one to verify and...

Beneficial
replies: 10 views: 1,321
Dean Roddey 22nd August 2009

Hi There, Just listened to the full album today. I had some previews when I went to her concert again in Amsterdam. My first...

flute player
replies: 0 views: 556
flute player 22nd August 2009

Well, i met some people a week ago and gave my contacts to'em. Today i recieved a call from one of the guys i talked to and he...

bbboy
replies: 14 views: 3,471
Kayo 22nd August 2009

Crap! Help! I just recorded drum tracks (6 total)...the only pans I am using are the overheads which are panned hard left and...

shrimpbait
replies: 6 views: 681
KRStudio 22nd August 2009

1. In sonar If I had a guitar part panned left would it be common practice to also pan the send and reverb aux return left as...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,801
Wayne 22nd August 2009

Is it possible when you move a piece of audio to entirely overlap another piece of audio that when I move the top piece the...

DP40oz
replies: 26 views: 1,432
Kenny Gioia 22nd August 2009

Hi fellow slutz! I just listened to Perry Farrells Satellite Party on Radio Wazee. The song was called Hard Life Easy and it...

Friedemann
replies: 0 views: 436
Friedemann 22nd August 2009

hi reader(s), the client recorded his sessions at his home studio at 16 bit/44.1 the tracks are really good. my question is:...

imaginaryday
replies: 15 views: 1,380
Waltz Mastering 22nd August 2009

Hey guys I'm reading here since ages but did not get to post anything yet as I tend to spend two hours on formating a forum...

nept
replies: 4 views: 558
lpkyer 22nd August 2009

This has got to be one of the most malfunction prone weeks for me ever... Murphy's law at it's finest..... My Beyer DT770-Pro's...

R3altruth
replies: 0 views: 525
R3altruth 22nd August 2009

I have just returned from Jules' place where Jules and I have been conducting a 'guitar-d.i.-test-session' with the creator of...

preben
replies: 25 views: 7,773
gwpt 22nd August 2009

Where can I get some sound samples of any 500 series pre, comp, eq, whatever! Actually, any website with gear reviews and...

Eriatarka
replies: 3 views: 502
bexarametric 22nd August 2009

..........Just got one speaker back, for the second time, replaced blown woofer and now the other one has gone. I'm just about to...

butterfly
replies: 3 views: 604
butterfly 22nd August 2009

Thinking caps gentlemen...need tube mic suggestions for a female vocal...she wants it to be "buttery" and...

britdick
replies: 21 views: 1,328
analogjeff 22nd August 2009

To those who have left DAW summing behind, what's the entry-level for summing - the least expensive conversion and summing mixer...

BringItBack
replies: 11 views: 945
Key 22nd August 2009

I have just moved in to a new place and have to pay the attention to electricity price. My question is: If two bi-amplified...

Rokus666
replies: 7 views: 728
Rokus666 21st August 2009

to be honest, it was my best buy ever to get the R84, i love that mic. i just bought the TRP preamp also.....wow im happy female...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 3 views: 1,310
ZEBRAAA 21st August 2009

I'm a trumpet player and I'm new to audio recording. I would like to make a home studio to record myself and my small jazz...

recording rookie
replies: 14 views: 2,026
recording rookie 21st August 2009

Hey all- Just wanted to share about this fun-fest... I'm not a vendor, nor am I participating in any formal role, but I do...

mlange
replies: 3 views: 587
sidestepstudios 21st August 2009

Weird....There's an auction on ebay for a SHEP Lion Heart "Neve" console...although there are no specifics the photo...

kbshearer
replies: 25 views: 2,346
abtech 21st August 2009

Will the Buzz Tonic work w/the 500hr? Anybody know for sure? Thanks

turk sanchez
replies: 5 views: 1,018
turk sanchez 21st August 2009

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a gearslutz thread since there is probably no new equipment you need to buy. I 'discovered'...

jacktadoussac
replies: 19 views: 802
theblue1 21st August 2009

... They are in stock on apples official store now.

hithere
replies: 3 views: 9,601
RussMaGuss 21st August 2009

For the last 5 years I've been mixing with a compressor on the 2 bus. The last 2 days I decided to take it off just for a...

Jorg
replies: 75 views: 5,012
AllAboutTone 21st August 2009

less than a week ago echo released the 5.2.1 driver for all Audiofire products. this is a major upgrade to the previous driver...

monkeyxx
replies: 2 views: 764
ion-five 21st August 2009

YouTube - Apogee-Le Mobile Its in around 3:00

meymia
replies: 17 views: 1,794
Clawson 21st August 2009

Hello! I did a search but couldn't find any answer for this question. Im looking for a SAFFIRE PRO 40 (since my Ensemble is...

dadodetres
replies: 0 views: 679
dadodetres 21st August 2009

Been looking over the mtr selections available & I've got to say its pretty confusing. I mostly see good & not so good...

Greg C
replies: 0 views: 889
Greg C 21st August 2009

Hey all, I am wanting to find some cool coffee houses/venues for singer/songwriters to showcase their stuff in St. Louis, and...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 2,146
swafford 21st August 2009

Hey guys, just popped into my head... something I should know though... guess I´m just too tired in the middle of the night...

Anselmo
replies: 14 views: 987
Key 21st August 2009

I am having to work from home at the moment. I love my speakers, but having to work in an untreated room is proving difficult...

jayjay
replies: 8 views: 974
matucha 21st August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search