The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here's one for the Canadian slutz. I need to transport a console from Montreal to Vancouver. I originally planned to make a...

Analog Steve
replies: 8 views: 1,643
matskull 23rd August 2009

I really like a chorus effect on guitars. After trying out many, I ended up going for an old Japanese CE-2. I found it to be a...

feyshay
replies: 5 views: 9,583
steelyfan 23rd August 2009

I fell upon a OTARI AF 206 on ebay with an interesting price. Has anyone ever used one, and If you have what are its...

Spartan Man
replies: 1 views: 1,603
Spartan Man 23rd August 2009

i have been mixing lsr4328P monitors for a couple of years and i am very happy with them for mixing as they are very flat, but...

imaginaryday
replies: 2 views: 676
imaginaryday 23rd August 2009

"Achilles Last Stand" is probably my favorite song in all of Led Zeppelin's catalog. From an engineering and production...

will84
replies: 41 views: 7,251
rocksure 23rd August 2009

I wanted to ask is anyone familiar what kind of processing/eq/comp AW does to his OH as they always sound pretty much the same to...

Everbeatz
replies: 1 views: 1,510
Tom Hakala 23rd August 2009

Can anyone explain how this type of structure improves vocal sound? I see this type of set up all the time. What specifically is...

craschowder
replies: 2 views: 598
Rick Sutton 23rd August 2009

I was listening to 24 and I was wondering if all the voices are rerecorded or they are the original live tracks recorded with a...

tenkas
replies: 5 views: 679
ssaudio 23rd August 2009

I have a condenser mic that has -10 and -20 pad on it. I just wan to know what the difference is between padding -10dB, vs just...

Brice
replies: 5 views: 709
hazelmossobrien 22nd August 2009

I had a Peluso 2247LE and a CAD M9. I love the Peluso 2247 LE but it is a bit glassy for my voice. The M9 it great for hot...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 765
BOWIE 22nd August 2009

I have an old Hafler PRO2400 which stopped working yesterday, just as I booted up my Mac. I had left the volume up on the console...

monkeydemon
replies: 6 views: 801
Dean Roddey 22nd August 2009

here are some samples - turn up your speakers or plug in a good set of earphones! Sound sample of electric guitar Fender...

danny.st
replies: 0 views: 1,075
danny.st 22nd August 2009

So i`ve bought Smart C1.I have used it for two days and I`m impressed.It has his own signature on 2 bus.Not colour but strenght...

janek 68
replies: 3 views: 814
Svens 22nd August 2009

Here's something that's so firmly established as convention in audio engineering and production circles that we never talk about...

days
replies: 91 views: 6,178
kheftel 22nd August 2009

Hi everyone... It is time for me to invest in my first outboard compressor. I do rock music. I want a box with two channels...

Skylar20
replies: 37 views: 2,170
skindogdms 22nd August 2009

I'm cleaning out an old studio and found a PreSonus firestation. Can I use the ADAT with my 002 to get 8 more I/O? I would just...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 561
Literecordings 22nd August 2009

Just looking to add another mic to the arsenal for something different. I know the polar pattern and filter options are...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 8,091
JoeyM 22nd August 2009

what are the instruments used in the breakdown of the chorus at 2:45? i hear some strings probably from a synth i suppose, but...

kevinn10
replies: 1 views: 1,347
audiomichael 22nd August 2009

Hey there Metric Halo users! Ok, my life has changed since getting a 2882. The MIO Mixer, the plugs, the SOUND. I'm a happy...

DanRock101
replies: 22 views: 6,904
James Lehmann 22nd August 2009

Hey guys I am new to the site and I need some help. I am going to start recording myself (guitar) and two other friends (Drums...

geeknoise
replies: 10 views: 896
geeknoise 22nd August 2009

Hi All, This may be the stupidest question ever (well, it's better than "I have the Waves Diamond Bundle but I've never...

JES
replies: 7 views: 1,289
jmarkham 22nd August 2009

I have a lot of stereo files in PT that I want to become interleaved files. I don't want to go thorugh the trouble of bouncing...

fixitinthemix
replies: 1 views: 696
jmarkham 22nd August 2009

Is there a sequencer that can safe mixer scenarios by pushing one button? I mean like on Mackie digital 8-bus. I´d like to mix...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 23 views: 1,076
Flying_Dutchman 22nd August 2009

hey guys, I am hoping to add an API 3124 to add some high end pre's to my setup, however i currently use an 8pre and have read...

Schneider
replies: 2 views: 803
Schneider 22nd August 2009

Has anyone had any experience with the VF14 replacement tube made by Andreas Grosser for a Neumann U47? I would like to hear...

jvancorduroy
replies: 2 views: 2,605
jvancorduroy 22nd August 2009

cl8-yHi_ePc&feature=related

GS Media
replies: 0 views: 2,043
GS Media 22nd August 2009

exsoVXwE1mg&feature=related

GS Media
replies: 0 views: 3,098
GS Media 22nd August 2009

just bought an old fostex b16, and was wondering......... if i'm using a desk with enough busses, would there be any advantage...

turing
replies: 3 views: 606
turing 22nd August 2009

Hey Folks, anybody familiar with the healtclub "game". It is a synthesizer: healthclub-music.com || Your Favorite,...

midmost
replies: 1 views: 799
midmost 22nd August 2009

the new Modest Mouse Record sounds so amazing....whoever mixed it is my new hero......brilliant piece of...

Alexi
replies: 55 views: 3,762
Benmrx 22nd August 2009

That's right, not trying to give Jules any ideas here, but would you pay to get on the GS site ? We pay for magazines etc.........

AllAboutTone
replies: 35 views: 1,731
Jules 22nd August 2009

Hi, I recently bought 2 API 8200's and the 7800 mastermodul. Now i try to get the right wiring for my setup: 16 channels of...

gitrob
replies: 2 views: 1,076
gitrob 22nd August 2009
replies: 5 views: 841
larry b 22nd August 2009

Search SOS Articles Database thats one with interviews with producers but are there more sites out there with information...

shadyru
replies: 0 views: 457
shadyru 22nd August 2009

I'm trying to properly calibrate and align my MCI/SONY JH110c tape machine and I need two spring scales... one to verify and...

Beneficial
replies: 10 views: 1,321
Dean Roddey 22nd August 2009

Hi There, Just listened to the full album today. I had some previews when I went to her concert again in Amsterdam. My first...

flute player
replies: 0 views: 556
flute player 22nd August 2009

Well, i met some people a week ago and gave my contacts to'em. Today i recieved a call from one of the guys i talked to and he...

bbboy
replies: 14 views: 3,469
Kayo 22nd August 2009

Crap! Help! I just recorded drum tracks (6 total)...the only pans I am using are the overheads which are panned hard left and...

shrimpbait
replies: 6 views: 681
KRStudio 22nd August 2009

1. In sonar If I had a guitar part panned left would it be common practice to also pan the send and reverb aux return left as...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,801
Wayne 22nd August 2009

Is it possible when you move a piece of audio to entirely overlap another piece of audio that when I move the top piece the...

DP40oz
replies: 26 views: 1,431
Kenny Gioia 22nd August 2009

Hi fellow slutz! I just listened to Perry Farrells Satellite Party on Radio Wazee. The song was called Hard Life Easy and it...

Friedemann
replies: 0 views: 436
Friedemann 22nd August 2009

hi reader(s), the client recorded his sessions at his home studio at 16 bit/44.1 the tracks are really good. my question is:...

imaginaryday
replies: 15 views: 1,380
Waltz Mastering 22nd August 2009

Hey guys I'm reading here since ages but did not get to post anything yet as I tend to spend two hours on formating a forum...

nept
replies: 4 views: 558
lpkyer 22nd August 2009

This has got to be one of the most malfunction prone weeks for me ever... Murphy's law at it's finest..... My Beyer DT770-Pro's...

R3altruth
replies: 0 views: 524
R3altruth 22nd August 2009

I have just returned from Jules' place where Jules and I have been conducting a 'guitar-d.i.-test-session' with the creator of...

preben
replies: 25 views: 7,770
gwpt 22nd August 2009

Where can I get some sound samples of any 500 series pre, comp, eq, whatever! Actually, any website with gear reviews and...

Eriatarka
replies: 3 views: 502
bexarametric 22nd August 2009

..........Just got one speaker back, for the second time, replaced blown woofer and now the other one has gone. I'm just about to...

butterfly
replies: 3 views: 603
butterfly 22nd August 2009

Thinking caps gentlemen...need tube mic suggestions for a female vocal...she wants it to be "buttery" and...

britdick
replies: 21 views: 1,327
analogjeff 22nd August 2009

To those who have left DAW summing behind, what's the entry-level for summing - the least expensive conversion and summing mixer...

BringItBack
replies: 11 views: 943
Key 22nd August 2009

I have just moved in to a new place and have to pay the attention to electricity price. My question is: If two bi-amplified...

Rokus666
replies: 7 views: 727
Rokus666 21st August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search