The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been working with an artist for the last 7 or so months. I have put a lot of time, and a little money into this project....

KBOY
replies: 18 views: 857
KBOY 24th August 2009

i'm looking to upgrade my desk, and i want to keep it under $8k. here are my requirements; a) at least 32 inputs on mixdown...

soultrane
replies: 4 views: 990
soultrane 24th August 2009

jummpphi how is every one doing? my name is Jubes. im new to the board and hoping to get help. i got a few questions on some...

Severe04
replies: 5 views: 531
Severe04 24th August 2009

Okay....a client called me to change the audition equipment that I've been using for them to a MP3 recording equivalent. What...

supoUSA
replies: 3 views: 669
elginchris 24th August 2009

Any love for the Lexicon 300 /300L ? If so, what makes your 300 still being in your rack (aside from four screws)? For those...

TobyToby
replies: 14 views: 2,557
Bluzzi 24th August 2009

Normally, I'll comp a verse from different takes, automate, then mult that to another track and then squash the hell out of it....

Umlaaat
replies: 1 views: 492
dbbubba 24th August 2009

I'm considering developing a telescoping stand that will elevate up to 25ft, have an articulated leg, lightweight aluminum and...

supoUSA
replies: 3 views: 548
surflounge 24th August 2009

My lead singer wants to get a harmonizer box for live use. Can anyone recommend something good for 800.00 bucks or so?

spinedoc
replies: 2 views: 1,403
GZsound 24th August 2009

Dramastic Obsidian: 2233 euros SSL 384 G : 2144 euros Tk audio BC-1 850 euros Smart c1 ...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 20 views: 3,507
tonevision 24th August 2009

I have a Tascam DA-302 thought I bought a new overstock from. When I put a recorded tape into it, and hit the play, then...

supoUSA
replies: 4 views: 1,032
Jeff Jasper 24th August 2009

Why didn't this band become big??? I still don't know till this day. Stereofuse - Everything YouTube - Stereofuse Everything

MikeyMike
replies: 5 views: 555
thethrillfactor 24th August 2009

so i just picked up this little faderport for my home studio. Was wondering if i can control the volume of a bus (in protools 8)...

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 725
BioMichanical 24th August 2009

Hey guys, Having trouble putting more sends on my channels in PT 8.0. I have an HD 3 Accel system and i have at least one more...

knifetheglitter
replies: 1 views: 745
audionickw 24th August 2009

I've got a 201 that came sans tape and I just put a replacement in. the reverb works great. The delay makes no sound. I've read a...

boboroshi
replies: 18 views: 8,306
Butcha 24th August 2009

When setting levels in Pro tools and everything "sounds" great. How bad is it if you get a few occasional hits that...

Keith Moore
replies: 98 views: 5,584
glenn Taylor 24th August 2009

I'd like to put my upright in the control room, various reasons. 1. temperature changes are milder and less often there 2. I'd...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 0 views: 521
Batchainpuller78 24th August 2009

Put yourself in my position for a second. What would you do if you were an amateur, already made plans and purchases for treating...

soyezra
replies: 3 views: 580
close/far 24th August 2009

I have been using the Samson C-Control for about 5 months now, and after doing some testing (A/B with/without) I realized that...

[email protected]
replies: 67 views: 7,876
Chas3 24th August 2009

So if on a budget would it be better to get Mogami cable and cheaper connections (TRS or XLR, like Redco brand) or cheaper cable...

houndog328
replies: 0 views: 523
houndog328 23rd August 2009

was considering a BigBen .. but the Antelope OCX was suggested. if you're running this configuration, how does it sound to...

jmarkham
replies: 4 views: 1,295
jmarkham 23rd August 2009

I'm going to purchase a new 8 ch Preamp (LineAudio MP8) to make my live recordings. I have heard good things about it. I have to...

mnstudio
replies: 5 views: 703
mnstudio 23rd August 2009

I've been using my alphatrack for quite a while now but I'm thinking about getting MCU again. Can you control vsti's in Cubase...

Jorg
replies: 1 views: 1,695
Jorg 23rd August 2009

Hey, so far I've been running my Adam A7s through the outputs on my E-mu 1616M interface and they sound amazing. However, I'm...

alyricalmind
replies: 6 views: 1,980
alyricalmind 23rd August 2009

I am currently tracking and mixing on an old rme multiface. I need an up grade. I have been thinking about getting a Mytek...

Ramchandra
replies: 1 views: 563
nas 23rd August 2009

Hey all; I just made a carrying case for my mics and mic pre from one of those metal/plastic type small suitcases. To make the...

tempus
replies: 0 views: 714
tempus 23rd August 2009

I have a subscription music service on my HOME computer, and I hooked my old pair of Alesis M1 actives up to the computer. I have...

casey_outlaw
replies: 3 views: 690
Wayne 23rd August 2009

I've just bought an used Ns-10 and its woofer is kindda dirty (somehow by dust and cuz its old) . Is there a way to clean it and...

fossaree
replies: 20 views: 5,204
fossaree 23rd August 2009

Like it says in the title....? Anyone know this? I've got an offer to buy one in 30 channel format. Thanks! DW

lordward
replies: 0 views: 1,964
lordward 23rd August 2009

By new i mean new for me,second hand would be a given Anyways wanna get new Reel to Reel,4 track would be enough Dont wanna spead...

HOTC
replies: 4 views: 592
dbbubba 23rd August 2009

When I check my mixes in mono, I get a really strange sensation. It's like slight nausea, dizziness, and a feeling in my chest...

Electric Sugar
replies: 8 views: 730
The Byre 23rd August 2009

About 8:00 ish this morning he walks past the downstairs doors and heads up to the deck, then just plops down for some left over...

FFTT
replies: 8 views: 616
FFTT 23rd August 2009

I'm pretty surprised this band doesn't receive more praise around the audiophile world. Jeff Martin and Bill Sanke do an amazing...

Seb RIOU
replies: 7 views: 1,506
Seb RIOU 23rd August 2009

Was just checking out the UA site and saw all the discontinued gear!!! .... what's up with that? -klauth.

Klauth
replies: 23 views: 4,591
BOWIE 23rd August 2009

hi guys, just been sampling some drum kits into the old s3000, and when I've assigned it to the keygroup on playback it sounds...

rooms
replies: 0 views: 534
rooms 23rd August 2009

Just wondering what the consensus is here. I currently have a Daking Mic Pre One and while I do like it, I hear more people...

Webb
replies: 18 views: 2,650
Chris Williams 23rd August 2009

Ive been collaborating with a drummer and we are finding it hard to get the desired sound. The sound we are getting is very...

Tringboy
replies: 12 views: 3,679
PlatinumSamples 23rd August 2009

Hey guys, I recently recorded some stuff on my DAW through ADAT Blackface converters. I think they sound kinda"dark"...

Katoo
replies: 1 views: 3,699
glenn Taylor 23rd August 2009

hello i was kind of wondering, what equipment do higher end post production studios use? thank you

swiftiey
replies: 1 views: 899
Mike Brown 23rd August 2009

I'm looking for a firewire interface with at least 8 ins. I don't really care about preamps; I already have 8 channels of good...

themajormiller
replies: 16 views: 1,032
themajormiller 23rd August 2009

I just cut some vocals with the older generation of this mic and holy cow! Sounded great! Vocal chain was SUPER budget :...

AntillesSound
replies: 8 views: 859
Sean Sullivan 23rd August 2009

where have you recorded out of the ordinary? no studios allowed! audio is great... pics are even better! the bassist in my...

Joe_caithness
replies: 0 views: 470
Joe_caithness 23rd August 2009

Everybody loves the great guitar and vocal sounds on Alladin Sane, Hunky Dory Ziggy ect. But I've been getting inito the rhythm...

pearson71
replies: 10 views: 4,308
Squids 23rd August 2009

Hey there, I'm in Australia and want to buy a GT-60, which I will get a friend to bring back for me. I have searched for...

davegibbon
replies: 1 views: 1,232
mexicola 23rd August 2009

so i have a mix where there is a cross stick pattern in the beginning of the song. The cross stick just doesn't sound GREAT and...

audionickw
replies: 9 views: 2,414
j2dafo 23rd August 2009

Hi I'm new here howdy and I really need a decent, affordable website to buy gear from, wondering where you guys use? I'm...

mot393
replies: 2 views: 545
Empora 23rd August 2009

HI guys the power supply of my alesis X2 console broke down. im hopeing someone here got the schematics for it so i can get it...

kablam
replies: 0 views: 748
kablam 23rd August 2009

Is it because the MP3's dont use 16/24bit format, but the up-to-320Kbps format instead? Or does Digi just want something else...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 726
NYMo 23rd August 2009

I have a problem with EXS sampler on Logic 9. Everytime I use say drum replacer and select the drum replacer/EXS track, i get...

jaakkol
replies: 0 views: 491
jaakkol 23rd August 2009

Oh boy. They are back! Sounds friggin awesome. Great great song. Now I can't wait for the full album to come out!!! Download...

Tom Hakala
replies: 43 views: 2,834
wiglad 23rd August 2009

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can identify the pedal next to the DL4 on the right with the "?" over it here: ...

JohnJohnto
replies: 2 views: 605
AntillesSound 23rd August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search