The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A question to all users of the Steinberg MR816CSX interface... I have narrowed my search for an interface pretty much down to...

hpp99
replies: 6 views: 1,274
Deleted User 13th September 2009

I've been thinking I could make very good use of an 8 into 2 mini console...something like a Neve BCM10... 8 channels with nice...

A440
replies: 7 views: 1,030
A440 13th September 2009

I'm looking for a wordclock generator that will sync wordclock as well as superclock. I know Lucid made the GenX6-96, what are my...

drastic
replies: 1 views: 502
kosmokrator 13th September 2009

PLASA09 | Earls Court 13-16 September 2009 doors just opened just wondering if Akai will announce a new MPC today :) the...

hankdrummer
replies: 0 views: 507
hankdrummer 13th September 2009

With all the talk about hardware vs. plug-ins, let's not forget about the real deal. Took a trip to Salt Lake City to do a...

Reitzas
replies: 8 views: 838
vernier 13th September 2009

My CSR-1 Remote does not seem to operate correctly with the Central Station main unit. The cable that came with is is just too...

mfischman3
replies: 8 views: 2,365
larry b 13th September 2009

The studio I once owned originally had a plastered room reverb chamber built on specs from a classic L.A. reverb (I don't know...

dbbubba
replies: 4 views: 1,145
dbbubba 13th September 2009

Hi, I'm trying to decide between the Flux pure compressor and the Sonnox Oxford Dynamics. I need very transparent compression...

edwardsean
replies: 0 views: 1,092
edwardsean 13th September 2009

Hi folks, Just joined the forum, though ive been reading it for the past three years or so and have learned a lot. I just...

mrsoul
replies: 1 views: 1,121
sillypants 13th September 2009

Hey Slutz! At the moment I´m sitting at my desk and mixing some german pop tune. It´s big fun cause I have the time and...

Friedemann
replies: 1 views: 551

anyone know what the make and model of the green meters are on top of CLA's console in this vid? saw it on one of the ITB vs....

kyle barton
replies: 12 views: 897

I recently picked up a Shure PSM200 monitor system to use along with our PG88 dual wireless system. I know its not the top of the...

CrAkD
replies: 3 views: 2,758
PDC 13th September 2009

M-Audio and Digidesign team up for $99 Pro Tools, hardware bundles wow, $99 protools rigs/interfaces.

Esrb99
replies: 0 views: 530
Esrb99 13th September 2009

I might get killed for asking this ! But there you go... I have been a huge Beatles fan ever since I was 10 and... well as much...

Jackie Moon
replies: 0 views: 701
Jackie Moon 13th September 2009

After reading the great thread about gain staging in the digital domain, I ordered a book called MIXING AUDIO by ROEY IZHAKI....

tenkas
replies: 19 views: 5,886
Everbeatz 13th September 2009

This really is a High End question, it's just about High End 10 to 15 years ago. ADAT's and High End once was a valid...

deda
replies: 2 views: 1,778
deda 13th September 2009

im running ptle 6.4 on a pc with a seperate firewire card and a stock digi002 . the rig has run flawlessly for many years then in...

maskedman72
replies: 5 views: 673
maskedman72 13th September 2009

Hi everyone! First time poster here. I've read almost every article, post and website I could find regarding patchbay...

rockoman
replies: 3 views: 2,988
Clueless 13th September 2009

hey guys im wondering about the digital i/o card for the toft atb and what connections it has on it, how many tracks i can take...

audio guy
replies: 1 views: 2,211
drastic 12th September 2009

Just got my SM7b, just threw it up on a guitar cab and loved the sound. Tried the bass cut, and it was noticable for sure. ...

Energie
replies: 30 views: 3,954
hernanperez2000 12th September 2009

I did this piece of music.... man.... around 3+1/2 years ago, or something like that. This was just me messing around on an...

Benmrx
replies: 9 views: 959
rack gear 12th September 2009

I freaking love this album.... ambitious and awesome. "Raise the Dead". Who's got the lowdown??

indie
replies: 2 views: 1,085
m1a1x1e1r1 12th September 2009

My rack is custom-made from solid hard maple. The rack rails are standard-quality rails. I just purchased a 38-pound piece of...

ektia
replies: 7 views: 1,739
dbbubba 12th September 2009

I am looking for a 1U half rack space CD player with digital outs, preferably something not expensive. It does not have to have...

aleatoric
replies: 2 views: 3,098
dbbubba 12th September 2009

It's just for recording vocals, probably hip hop since I'm only recording vocals. It's gonna be a small studio in my closet. I...

A DJ
replies: 6 views: 635
desotoslo 12th September 2009

Any thoughts on why auto tune seems to work much better on some instruments (like strings) than others (like acoustic guitar)?

Storyville
replies: 1 views: 564
Ben B 12th September 2009

I am paying an engineer to mix a ProTools session. He only wants to mix it at his studio not mine. We both own a UAD card and...

4 the Max
replies: 11 views: 1,271
strewnshank 12th September 2009

hey guys, just curious.. i know a few people.. most notibley Gabriel Roth like to use crappy radio shack condenser mics for...

Tandem5
replies: 3 views: 1,063
SeanBlack 12th September 2009

Which Fender Precision Bass? Part one: Of the present: “Can buy new from store”, which P Bass would you buy and why?...

DaveH
replies: 48 views: 12,212
jasyr 12th September 2009

I've got to say that I like it when a company sets up a forum on **their** website and are involved in it. Have you guys seen...

soundrage
replies: 1 views: 474
PinnacleProdUK 12th September 2009

How would one go about learning the characteristics of a monitoring setup? I have never used studio monitors and I've only had a...

phosphor
replies: 14 views: 740
Emi 12th September 2009

Just wanted to post about how much I love my Delta 1010LT cards. These things were made in 1999 (right?) so they are incredibly...

killersoundz
replies: 10 views: 2,624
Pharaoh 12th September 2009

Any info on what they used back in the day? I'm not talking paint it black or George Harrison, but that twangy sound that was...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 41 views: 4,490
big country 12th September 2009

Just thought I would share something I came across today, might help those out there like me that sometimes have a hard time...

Yorke
replies: 3 views: 1,230
Yorke 12th September 2009

I just went to storage, and dug out an old Volumax 411 (two 410's sharing double-sized rack-ears, for those unfamiliar). Last...

12ax7
replies: 28 views: 5,116
Seb RIOU 12th September 2009

just figured I would throw this out there and save hopefully some new buyers some trouble. I am on my 7th fender blues jr. and...

dsesh1
replies: 1 views: 433
Batchainpuller78 12th September 2009

Any links to any articles on order would be greatly appreciated . Regarding heat / digital effects / power amps / conditioners....

oulablank
replies: 0 views: 574
oulablank 12th September 2009

If the Beatles first came out on CD in 1987, how was it done? How good were the analog to digital converters back then? Also,...

ampexfanatic
replies: 19 views: 5,010
jono_3 12th September 2009

Chance to pick up a set of these for under $200 Canadian. Any opinions on these? Any suggestions on good amp, for more vintage...

Kryptik
replies: 0 views: 2,019
Kryptik 12th September 2009

Here's your challenge: You will be recording to an 8 track interface from now on. You can only pick 8 microphones and 8 preamp...

andersmv
replies: 60 views: 4,546
Ari-M. 12th September 2009

Hello, I have a recording studio but I need to be able to sometimes take something with me on the road or home or on a trip to...

marcnyc
replies: 15 views: 21,895
noraKat 12th September 2009

Hello therei just bought a used GSSL compressor. I can,t get in touch with the builder as of today.It is unmarked on most of the...

glenn Taylor
replies: 3 views: 1,624
mexicola 12th September 2009

Hi guys, working on producing some of our bands tracks at the moment and i'm trying to get a drum sound similar to on bloc party...

on the run
replies: 1 views: 721
voidtunes 12th September 2009

Some rerally good advice available on GS Some of the best advice I've seen: 1. Record in a great sounding room (...

nigel saunders
replies: 1 views: 692
pfosk 12th September 2009

Hi everyone. Hope I can hear some user experiences about these two products and some recommendations from the Pros. I am looking...

Nityananda_SCSM
replies: 2 views: 1,699
Nityananda_SCSM 12th September 2009

well this is an awesome site freshflowe i'm shure someone here knows a quickie answer to my techie/geekoid question i just...

cowcow
replies: 7 views: 1,861
staticwhitesound 12th September 2009

hey guys, thanks for your time. i have spent the past few days on the internet choosing a new firewire interface. there is a...

Zorran
replies: 6 views: 777
Deleted User 12th September 2009

I had a thought today. The two guys I know who are by far and away the best at getting great ITB mixes both do a load of...

TornadoTed
replies: 2 views: 572
steelyfan 12th September 2009

Cause I want one. monome

toasteh
replies: 2 views: 721
lynyrd 12th September 2009

Hello friends :) Is there a program that you can use (preferably freeware) to generate and print guitar and bass tabs from midi...

Careyn
replies: 2 views: 929
davet 12th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search