The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to be a good engineer by todays...

atticus
replies: 79 views: 7,129
Quantumphysics 26th August 2009

I love them. Or the UAD PMB at least. Nothing can replace it for add punch and body for drums. In parallel is where it really...

XAXAU
replies: 23 views: 1,998
Ben F 26th August 2009

Alright, so I'm going through my racks to make room for some new gear and do some trouble shooting today ..... Once again it...

SK1
replies: 43 views: 3,469
A LaMere 26th August 2009

I did a search but most information is very mic to instrument. When you add a trumpet, tenor sax, and trumpet together at once,...

soupking
replies: 22 views: 2,395
Teddy Ray 26th August 2009

I am moving this weekend into a new space and will be building some 703 panels. I can paint the walls too and have been racking...

aleatoric
replies: 14 views: 2,460
John Eppstein 26th August 2009

I checked the cords... all okay. The problem is the clean channel set to "clean" is distorted. Even when I pull the...

Arkitecht
replies: 2 views: 2,404
Insomniaclown 26th August 2009

I have every piece of gear I've ever really wanted, it took 8 years. I started with a Digi001, Focusrite Octopre and 2 SM58's....

James Lugo
replies: 86 views: 5,275
AllAboutTone 26th August 2009

Does ayone have the I/O specs on the Valley People PR10? I need to know the I/O's for that with a kepex 2, a gainbrain and a...

justinterested
replies: 1 views: 1,321
Dr. Nyquist 26th August 2009

Hi guys. Brad here. I'm hosting an event at my studio tomorrow night @ 6pm. Its a networking event with a panel on mic technique...

AntillesSound
replies: 12 views: 665
AnalogueRazor 26th August 2009

I have a friend with a pair of 208 boxes, each with nine 411 modules inside. I can't find any info on these....anyone here know?

Ampex 354
replies: 0 views: 803
Ampex 354 26th August 2009

Hi! I´m thinking about replacing my Alesis M1active MK II. The Yamaha HS80M get good reviews everywhere, so my question: Would...

filterfreak
replies: 2 views: 567
imaginaryday 26th August 2009

I'm looking for that Roger Troutman(RIP) Teddy Riley Sound out of the Talkbox. How can I and where do I get it fast. I need it...

M2E
replies: 11 views: 3,084
John Eppstein 26th August 2009

This is a serious inquiry -- After hearing the UA tracks with their staff, it got me wondering which labels currently produce...

voiceaddict
replies: 12 views: 1,465
nick-the-sax 25th August 2009

Hey all, Looking to upgrade our pair of MOTU 8Pres (yea, i know!) to an SSL Alphalink MADI AX, as i really want an all-in-one box...

AndyZippy
replies: 1 views: 948
Leon EA 25th August 2009

Hi We are wiring up the 4 new rooms at our studio and are looking for a decent sounding headphone distribution amp that'll...

siambient
replies: 6 views: 1,342
pan60 25th August 2009

And I gotta get used to them !! I upgraded from Event Tr8s and I think I might like the Low End and High End on the Events...

ScumBum
replies: 39 views: 3,650
RussMaGuss 25th August 2009

in my house. All in perfect condition. But they're all made by GE... sigh. I'm assuming they're useless/worthless?...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 26 views: 1,977
TobyToby 25th August 2009

Saw the tweet - what's going on?

Gordon
replies: 1 views: 747
davet 25th August 2009

Hi, all. I'm mixing a punk record that makes heavy use of four-on-the-floor drum grooves, and it's wreaking havoc on my snare...

bgrotto
replies: 26 views: 3,114
Bounce 25th August 2009

As people's Ideas shift with time I am curious to find out what people are doing? Can you really hear the benefits from Higher...

gurubuzz
replies: 31 views: 2,259
pj geerlings 25th August 2009

Any one know anything about this bad boy? is this pretty much just the equivalent to a 70s tape deck? Thanks

elginchris
replies: 5 views: 7,714
elginchris 25th August 2009

Hello guys, I'm sure that there are similar threads to this out there, but i figured a dedicated answer would help me...

Produce_Aisle
replies: 1 views: 620
Produce_Aisle 25th August 2009

Can anyon point me in the right direction?? Preferably RTAS thank you!

Eriatarka
replies: 2 views: 863
brian_delizza 25th August 2009

I'm looking for another channel strip to use along side my trusty VT-737. I want to compile a list so I can do research and could...

IPLayHamers
replies: 0 views: 527
IPLayHamers 25th August 2009

Well since sampling has become so efficient *ahem* Steven Slate, Drumagog, Ddrum *ahem* is there any reason to still have a...

Patient-mental
replies: 179 views: 9,273
You_Father_Sky 25th August 2009

Hi there, I'm currently using an API A2D as the A/D into my DAW. How do I sum my 3 stereo sound modules into the A2D...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 7 views: 597
Doc Mixwell 25th August 2009

I know there's no true substitute for the real thing, but other than the Digidesign and IK plugins, are there any B3 plugins out...

azirkin
replies: 17 views: 2,162
robot gigante 25th August 2009

Has anyone played a XITS amp? I'm curious what others think of them. Last night Michael, the designer, of XITS came into the...

dmartin
replies: 0 views: 937
dmartin 25th August 2009

Hi guys, I want to take the plunge into 500 series modules, but I want to get two of a specific model, just to have a stereo pair...

CosmeLiccardo
replies: 28 views: 1,965
old_skul 25th August 2009

I thought I had this working, but apparently not: I've got a bunch of different meters in my mix-down chain, which includes a...

azirkin
replies: 3 views: 650
Mike Brown 25th August 2009

In a quest for less room in my vocal tracks I purchased a Reflexion Filter for $300.00. When it came time to try it I stood...

Higgs
replies: 42 views: 9,157
John Suitcase 25th August 2009

Can someone explain how I would set up a Control|24 to work with PT LE 8. I see the Control|24 bundled with the 002 or 003...

MGehring
replies: 6 views: 2,248
jmarkham 25th August 2009

Is there a good reason why I shouldn't do this? I know I'll have my work cut out for me but I happen to have a bunch of downtime...

tombak
replies: 2 views: 3,268
chezero 25th August 2009

Hi Slutz, Looking to update my stock Strat pickups and I'm wanting to get a nice grungey tone if possible (Neil Young, Pearl...

lank81
replies: 13 views: 8,283
Tajmoben 25th August 2009

Hi looking for some headphones to expand my monitoring options in my studio here is what I am looking for... (I have a...

Joe_caithness
replies: 21 views: 4,313
Leon EA 25th August 2009

Trying to find all the information I can on studios in thailand. Im looking to recording a couple of songs just double tracked...

JCM123
replies: 8 views: 1,324
DistortionPlus 25th August 2009

I bought Saffire few days ago but i have some outboard here and wondering whats the best way to use the outboard for best...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 954
finlove 25th August 2009

Hi everyone! I would very much like to know your opinion on the following: I'm a professional guitarist/composer, and I travel...

fuseyourmuse
replies: 0 views: 458
fuseyourmuse 25th August 2009

I have digi reel tape suite and im wondering how it measures up against the Cransong plug in as im thinking about get the...

HOTC
replies: 1 views: 1,034
dbjp 25th August 2009

thought you gearslutz would find this interesting i recently bought a EAB 1964 tube mixer with 6 in's a 1 out - i really wanted...

burritospencer
replies: 0 views: 1,878
burritospencer 25th August 2009

What's the deal with Joe Meek gear these days? I remember some years ago some of it being reviewed favorably, but then I got the...

Tibbon
replies: 34 views: 5,477
Electric Sugar 25th August 2009

I absolutely adore this album. It's been spinning a lot lately. Good songs and I really like the sound. Best songs are Help...

Tom Hakala
replies: 3 views: 1,008
Darius van H 25th August 2009

Finally working on my next preamp . Currently in arsenal only 3 preamps. Pacifca, Aurora GTQ2 Avalon VT737SP BBFMOD looking...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 3 views: 512
dreamboxstudio 25th August 2009

Focusrite Liquid Emulations 1.0b1 New Liquid Mix Compressor Emulation Files (1.0b1): -New Age (Millenia STT-1) -Trany...

ledzepp
replies: 15 views: 4,913
Level10Pro 25th August 2009

Hello, Based on samples on their website, i bought a set of cymbals from a local manufacturer (I'm from Brazil) But when it...

hirocaster
replies: 7 views: 906
Batchainpuller78 25th August 2009

So I'm trying to decide between a selection of new gear pieces. I produce Indie, Alternative, and Metal, and cannot decide which...

Evenyre
replies: 5 views: 612
jujufactory 25th August 2009

I used Melodyne 3 today and man ws it a pain in the a$$. Do you guys manually fix the vocal track with in the definition view(Red...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 1,168
feck 25th August 2009

gday fellas, we have recently built a studio for our band and ive got a couple of questions that maybe some of ya might be able...

ozthrasher
replies: 2 views: 617
Akoppenheffer 25th August 2009

For Rock music,heavish stuff,or hard rock how much compression is normally used? Im recording a hard rock song which i never did...

finlove
replies: 24 views: 5,431
rocksure 25th August 2009

develop hardware like Apogee, Neve, etc? I have a budding interest in this field and would like to know how I can further my...

Brice
replies: 2 views: 426
rishi 25th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search