The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Might be a stupid question but I have some old gear with DIN-connectors, is there any reason why I shouldn´t use standard...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 649
Ronski 28th August 2009

Hey guys, I am new here, but have been reading dilligently for a couple of months. I was hoping you could listen to my idea and...

LunaBlue
replies: 9 views: 859
Jonboy79 28th August 2009

Greetings - I search around the site and could not find the answer to my question - if this is a redundant thread, I apologize. ...

Ca$h Marty
replies: 3 views: 1,091
Led 28th August 2009

Hello all, Before long Ill be having a console shipped to me from CA to NC. The console is about 7 ft long and weighs a ton...

Terry McInturff
replies: 56 views: 2,470
matskull 28th August 2009

$1000... I am going to spend. Here is my needs. My vocalist has a very strong baritone, ala Johnny Cash. He has a nice little...

Fastermouse
replies: 5 views: 533
rty5150 28th August 2009

Hi If I go out of my balanced mic pre or EQ in to my unbalanced RNC and then in to my Emu 1212m soundcard, do I need to change...

Mr Funk
replies: 3 views: 1,165
Doc Mixwell 28th August 2009

how do these 2 compare? ANy thoughts on either one?

lj Potyk
replies: 2 views: 1,934
Doc Mixwell 28th August 2009

.... because i have only one! It is all true what i read about it! Wonderful! Thank you Casey & friends! My other reverbs...

Peter Z
replies: 1 views: 1,092
Casey 28th August 2009

Hey guys, I have to say I really dig the guitar and bass sound that CLA mixes have. Its so dirty and good at the same time. It...

masterizer
replies: 11 views: 7,191
mobius.media 28th August 2009

Going thru the presets is a pain to do. So I am wondering if there is a software out there that can control it?

puppee
replies: 0 views: 1,504
puppee 28th August 2009

I had not seen this Art of Noise video in years. It is exactly what I fear will happen every time my five year-old daughter...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 481
dbbubba 28th August 2009

Three studio builds in 2.5 years. God I am so sick of looking for places in NYC and spending a month building a room within a...

rabbit friendly
replies: 2 views: 667
rabbit friendly 28th August 2009

Hi! Are there any differences between these two samplers in terms of sound? I mean, I've heard S1000 and S1100 don't sound the...

johnsmith1261
replies: 15 views: 9,777
johnsmith1261 28th August 2009

Hi all, I'm visiting New York City from the 23rd to the 30th of October. I've been there before in 2005, and just visited the...

JPeters86
replies: 11 views: 778
dpianomn 27th August 2009

I'm trying to look for something that boosts my volume during my solos. Any recommendations? My overdrive 1 doesn't have enough...

EminentAndrew
replies: 14 views: 9,805
teleharmonium 27th August 2009

When I bought new gear I always look up good prices in shops around here and buy then. How do you handle this? Do you buy...

Flo
replies: 1 views: 958
Shane Michael Rose 27th August 2009

Hey guys. So I took some recording classes in college a few years ago..and we used ADATs. I just found an old ADAT with some...

suziii
replies: 5 views: 2,273
Keystone 27th August 2009

I've spent some time today searching both this glorious web-site and rest of the internetting world and am still searching for an...

Vum
replies: 45 views: 2,655
tommyboyjenks 27th August 2009

I've been thinking about buying a MicroKorg standard or XL. But I'm wondering if there is anything "better" in the...

Rosvorade
replies: 1 views: 487
Meriphew 27th August 2009

YouTube - David Gray- The Making of Fugitive (HD VERSION) This is his new single... love it. Great shots of the studio work in...

guitarbth
replies: 10 views: 2,903
hankdrummer 27th August 2009

"VINTAGE" TEAC TASCAM SERIES 5 MIXER Introduction of the first TASCAM mixing console, the Model 10, which offered...

rack gear
replies: 8 views: 2,407
rack gear 27th August 2009

I'm having some trouble figuring this one out....I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to audio gear (correction: any gear). ...

MacchieDiSangue
replies: 5 views: 4,748
Slogun 27th August 2009

Hi, this thread is not about gear and what do I have to do to record something better...etc. It´s about that I miss to have a...

Emi
replies: 3 views: 754
fhames 27th August 2009

What's happenin' everyone! Do you know of any mods for a Groove Tubes GT-66? In my newbie years, I was talked out of an NTK and...

Doctor Ox
replies: 14 views: 5,903
memphisindie 27th August 2009

I spent last night trying to get the high end of my vocals to sound like those on King of Leon "Only by the night"....

imloggedin
replies: 62 views: 4,063
Number 6 27th August 2009

hey everyone i'm thinking to buy plugin for mixing with macbookpro now using protools le8. what do you guy think is better...

uylink
replies: 1 views: 532
kittonian 27th August 2009

Looking for a tape saturation plugin to mess with. running mac 10.5.7 Cubase 5 any suggestions?

SANDS
replies: 32 views: 9,787
hakim 27th August 2009

Axl Rose- If you are reading this, I have one burning question for you... How did your label, management, friends, family,...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 54 views: 6,342
staticwhitesound 27th August 2009

Hi Gearslutz, I love audio forums, but the firewall at my workplace has something against the word "slutz." Go figure....

Hidden Driveways
replies: 1 views: 621
Hidden Driveways 27th August 2009

Hi, do you guys know of any good repair shop in houston? I need to fix my Haffler 9505, an old alesis amp that I use for my...

mdjice
replies: 2 views: 974
mdjice 27th August 2009

The Mixing board is broken right now. I went from 24 channels of Motu into a Trident to Apogee Duet monitoring off of a allen...

firby
replies: 6 views: 977
firby 27th August 2009

I've never used a hardware Pultec EQ but I've heard that is has a sort of "magic" that is added to the sound even in...

Tweek Audio
replies: 45 views: 4,350
4damind 27th August 2009

I've now read the book and it's so cool. I've got two questions, though. First, since a couple of years have passed by: has the...

Beardhead
replies: 5 views: 1,603
biggator6 27th August 2009

SORRY if this is in the wrong place, first of all! We need a few hours of studio time to upmix a stereo orchestral/electronic...

losttrack
replies: 0 views: 586
losttrack 27th August 2009

Any thoughts? Any opinions are gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance Paul

Paul Lowden
replies: 15 views: 5,290
bunnyholmes 27th August 2009

I received an email from Rode mic's on an interview Peter from Rode did with Les Paul in 2006. It was very insightful and I...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 0 views: 452
Glenn Bucci 27th August 2009

According to this article Olympic studios in London is closing. Music Week - Music Week - Music business magazine - Olympic...

gainreduction
replies: 204 views: 18,164
Claude G. 27th August 2009

my SV-3800 has seen better days, i haven't used it in a decade... but i have piles of DATs i want to archive digitally, so i...

t_d
replies: 9 views: 1,108
t_d 27th August 2009

Will there always be enough work in the audio field to sustain a great lifestyle or will I be poor trying to pursue a career in...

rosevision
replies: 3 views: 615
Leon EA 27th August 2009

hello there here's my chain : Martin D-15 AKG 414 XLS (aiming at the 12th fret - 60 cm from the gtr) Rupert Neve Portico 5016...

hankdrummer
replies: 21 views: 13,873
Washington 27th August 2009

Let me just jump right into it with my blatantly ignorant questions. Gotta learn sometime. 1) I've got music written but I need...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 1 views: 869
Jules 27th August 2009

6 Things You Need to Know About Mac OS X Snow Leopard | Gadget Lab | Wired.com I must say I'm pretty shocked to hear this. I...

tedpenn
replies: 9 views: 1,120
thethrillfactor 27th August 2009

Mainly doing recording of poetry readings / spoken word and a lil bit of hip hop vocals. Already decided on an Sm7 (mic) and...

soyezra
replies: 17 views: 1,451
You_Father_Sky 27th August 2009

I must say, I love Andy Rourke's bass sound throughout the entire The Queen is Dead album. Absolutely fantastic record all around...

ColourSurround
replies: 38 views: 10,662
HatfulofHollow 27th August 2009

What microphone would you recommend with a Brent Averill 1073 for vocals? Which one would you not recommend?

jujufactory
replies: 5 views: 566
jujufactory 27th August 2009

I usually charge the client for a piano tuning before a project of considerable length. Whatever the tuner charges, I pass it on...

bonneybear
replies: 105 views: 5,763
Benmrx 27th August 2009

Just wondering if these pads are doing your sound any good. Any recommendations? Cheers...

XAXAU
replies: 47 views: 3,274
imaginaryday 27th August 2009

I got a DBA for my studio. I requested a tax ID number from the state of Texas. Looking back on it, I do not think that I needed...

bexarametric
replies: 2 views: 584
big country 27th August 2009

Hi I have a Pearlman TM1-always had distortion and sibilance issues. Ben Sneesby who now supplies hand made capsules for the...

asagaai
replies: 51 views: 11,475
Kumbari 27th August 2009

hi folks, does anybod of you know anything about this mike,except charakteristics, or has somebody even used one ? help highly...

zobel
replies: 21 views: 8,328
bluesbaz 27th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search