The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So this is a pretty basic question, but I can't seem to find this addressed in any thread. I'm wonder what the standard technique...

Haon99
replies: 19 views: 1,539
dbbubba 29th August 2009

Answered my own question. Adam

aknightin?
replies: 0 views: 584
aknightin? 29th August 2009

Neumann u89 VS gefell UM70 Use Amak Pure Path Dual Mic-amp Compressor-Limiter No EQ NO Compress How do you think ?

dy6587
replies: 22 views: 24,920
fuzzface777 29th August 2009

I have written a pretty solid business plan for a small studio which is running into the ground. I have found somewhere to...

Savernake
replies: 32 views: 4,459
jimcroisdale 29th August 2009

It's not done but I thought I'd see if I could get some feedback on it since I can't work on it for a few days. ...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 9 views: 1,231
Mesa4x12er 29th August 2009

maybe the title is too general. i wanna use it with any type of vstis on cubase sx 3, with my delta 1010 lt. inputs pls. I was...

Pharaoh
replies: 7 views: 798
Jussi Kulomaa 29th August 2009

There are some thread about it - but I need a specific answer I didn't find. I can get A77 for ca. 130EU or B77 for ca 350EU....

The Listener
replies: 9 views: 7,997
John Willett 29th August 2009

Alright, I finally got rid of my Boss GT-8 because of my increasing dissatisfaction with the tone. I'm sick of the digital...

Draw the Moral
replies: 23 views: 1,209
Draw the Moral 29th August 2009

Is it just me or does the Great River preamp in the 500 series sound better then the rack version in these samples?

wave rider
replies: 0 views: 793
wave rider 29th August 2009

things of ****ness seem to happen in 3 my bass amp blew and now my brent averill preamp stopped workin.,im just waiting for...

HOTC
replies: 11 views: 1,304
John Eppstein 29th August 2009

I know there was a similar thread with racoons and black bears and stuff, but I couldn't find it. Anyhow, this bastard just...

The True Buck
replies: 35 views: 1,815
allencollins 29th August 2009

anyone tried it? just curious if it works. after all they dont make it anymore so I'm a bit worried something might go wrong. I...

thedommer
replies: 2 views: 1,216
dropblacksky 29th August 2009

hello, this might not be in the correct forum, anyway. i am trying to assign a button on my tascam 1082 controller to a button...

theque
replies: 1 views: 469
theque 29th August 2009

I am just curious here, as a long time singer, why does one throw this sort of money at these workshops when regular voice...

Teddy Ray
replies: 19 views: 770
Teddy Ray 29th August 2009

Hello everyone, I have an HD1 system with a 192 digital IO using an apogee ensemble for my DA/AD and mic pres. I have my 192...

hoodwinked
replies: 3 views: 823
drBill 29th August 2009

Whats generally meant when speaking of a piece of gear being "vanilla sounding"?

Rasmus Faber
replies: 14 views: 1,496
mobius.media 29th August 2009

hey guys, I'm thinking of picking one of these up (have been rapping with a few slutz on possible sales). would love to check...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 554
otobianki74 29th August 2009

Where would you use these pre's when tracking drums? What mics would you use? Project is metal in drop c tuning, pretty open...

David_Kessler
replies: 2 views: 577
lerone 29th August 2009

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions about the E & G series channels… Does the expander/gate come before or after...

jimmyz
replies: 5 views: 2,551
jordan s 29th August 2009

but just how hot does yours actually get? mine is hitting 140 on a regular basis not sure if that is average or not (it has a...

Sniperschool
replies: 43 views: 3,032
Sniperschool 29th August 2009

Hello everyone. I have a quick question regarding power supplies/cross-talk/noise. I'm building my small home studio and I...

This Is Poison
replies: 1 views: 596
dbbubba 29th August 2009

Long time reader, first time GS poster here. I'm recording mostly chill rock stuff, in the vein of Wilco or recent Dylan. I've...

Lebstaler
replies: 7 views: 1,795
Mr.HOLMES 28th August 2009

If anyone still uses the Johnson J-station, do you know if J Edit, the editing software works on Windows vista? or how you can...

Dr.bob
replies: 0 views: 1,066
Dr.bob 28th August 2009

so my buddy brought over this pair of Kirsh K803 speakers that his paps had. i had never heard of them, i guess they are audio...

cassiopamusic
replies: 8 views: 5,404
John Eppstein 28th August 2009

....and to carry a laptop, soundcard, etc. Any ideas? Suggestions? I know of the Namba, Headliner - anybody using one of...

miercoles
replies: 3 views: 6,586
tysonviolin 28th August 2009

hi, i've recently sold off my old analog console/hd24 setup and have a cubase 5/yamaha n12 setup...i'm completely new to the daw...

Elvis Christ
replies: 6 views: 657
lerone 28th August 2009

Hi! I'm having trouble figuring out what would be the best way to set up effect units with my console. I have a Soundcraft...

johnsmith1261
replies: 7 views: 1,400
johnsmith1261 28th August 2009

I'm getting a nasty rattle from a standup bass-presumed cause is a loose piezo sandwich/bridge issue. Funny thing is, while the...

Mojo
replies: 5 views: 504
Mojo 28th August 2009

If silver is a better conductor than copper, does that mean the electrons travel quicker along silver than copper? If so, would a...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 762
pan 28th August 2009

I have a small mixer I use for my band's practices. We haven't been taking advantage of the 6 aux mixes yet because I have a...

joshuarlyon
replies: 9 views: 1,378
joshuarlyon 28th August 2009

Hi, I am looking for some advice on getting a Multi Tier Keyboard Stand. My studio is very small so after lots of consideration...

t_tangent
replies: 7 views: 11,494
Donpepperoni 28th August 2009

so i have a korg's nanokeys controller im wondering if it is possible to somehow connect it with my maschine to trigger the...

noobster
replies: 0 views: 755
noobster 28th August 2009

sometimes if I do something like roll off the lows on a track the tracks level actually goes up and it clips. I would understand...

craschowder
replies: 8 views: 1,603
AZeitung 28th August 2009

Hello guys! I did a search but didn't find any problem similar to mine. I just got an Ensemble. I used to have a Duet. the Duet...

dadodetres
replies: 12 views: 2,868
Ca$h Marty 28th August 2009

So I'm applying to do a research project at my school that can cover basically any topic I want it to. The project would be over...

SynthLine09
replies: 0 views: 508
SynthLine09 28th August 2009

Hey guys i'm just wondering if it's possible to split a trs connection into 2 trs... That TRS TO 2 X TRS. Or even other way...

JasonC
replies: 3 views: 771
theslygoose 28th August 2009

Hi all I sold my powermac recently and bought a macbook, but now it seems my MBox will not work - the digidesign website says...

hazza
replies: 4 views: 1,569
Don S 28th August 2009

Hi! Input - output transformers ? Tubes ? What would be possible ? Does somebody have this experience ? Thx guys and cheers...

tonevision
replies: 2 views: 984
tonevision 28th August 2009

So I am doing a fellow friend a favor and mix his demo for getting gigs. It is not so well played and by him produced very fast...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 26 views: 939
Mr.HOLMES 28th August 2009

Please simply explain to me the diference between an embedded and dedicated wordclok

meymia
replies: 8 views: 596
meymia 28th August 2009

In the spirit of the ITB vs OTB discussion and how there's always something better coming down the pike, check out these...

bkbirge
replies: 0 views: 631
bkbirge 28th August 2009

hey we will be tracking drums on sunday. my mate brings along his mini-me to add 2 more tracks to the setup. the rest of the...

salomonander
replies: 2 views: 907
Tone Laborer 28th August 2009

...............just bought an orpheus and been having real problems. Plugged it on the day it arrived it was fine. However the...

butterfly
replies: 8 views: 1,457
Sonic Lush 28th August 2009

I'm thinking about going to the AES convention this October. I does cost a lot of money to drive out there and get a hotel room,...

Paulie
replies: 0 views: 643
Paulie 28th August 2009

I'm looking at preamps and I saw that the Apogee Mini MP and Trident S20 are basically the same price used. Has anyone have any...

Paulie
replies: 3 views: 1,350
Paulie 28th August 2009

so i am thinking about geting a synth, possibly the microkorg XL or the alesis micron anyways i am trying to do some research...

noobster
replies: 9 views: 3,607
lain2097 28th August 2009

Hi All, I have a question that came from two sources. The first was reading Matt Houghton's 2007 SOS article Using Reverb &...

hakim
replies: 10 views: 872
Key 28th August 2009

Hi there, I appreciate you checking out my thread. I was wondering if someone could please offer their opinion or suggestions...

Wow
replies: 4 views: 783
Wow 28th August 2009

Are you selling 24-bit or 16-bit downloads and where? HDTracks is in beta form and looks promising. Anyone know of other...

PDC
replies: 3 views: 647
Teddy Ray 28th August 2009

I have been looking and looking I have a tech for my electronic equipment, I have a tech for all my guitar stuff. Finding a mic...

dsesh1
replies: 5 views: 1,734
tmarra 28th August 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search