The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I'm looking for 2 channels of good, portable AD/DA that isn't limited to Mac (ie, the Apogee Duet isn't an option.) ...

cable
replies: 4 views: 764
I LOVE YOU 2nd September 2009

Where can I get ahold of control software for an 01v? I can only find downloads for the 01v96 on Yamaha's site.

jakeintox
replies: 1 views: 818
waveterm 2nd September 2009

Hi, I need somebody that can transfer Radar I 16bit, exabyte sessions to hard drive...

Pr.tiouz
replies: 1 views: 605
tekis 2nd September 2009

Hey, I'm not affiliated or paid or whatever for this, but just thought some of you might care that the Waves API, v-series, and...

rcb4t2
replies: 0 views: 570
rcb4t2 2nd September 2009

There is on eBay, never heard of it before. Anyone have experience?

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 824
Sean Sullivan 2nd September 2009

Nice place, but near a freeway, noisey as hell!! woodfloors very reflective! What is the best way to handle window noise without...

ChaosCreation
replies: 4 views: 626
glenn Taylor 2nd September 2009

For lack of a better term...doing this in an insert hybrid situation really impressed me. Having 8-12 inserts on various things...

glissando
replies: 0 views: 420
glissando 2nd September 2009

Just wondering what you guys are mixing to when going OTB?

area51recording
replies: 26 views: 1,053
dbbubba 2nd September 2009

Which would you go with? This would be paired with a Epi Valve Jr head and avatar semi-open 2X12 with vintage 30's. (I know it...

filthyrich
replies: 17 views: 14,096
Jonboy79 2nd September 2009

Salut, I'm going to Marseille and Nice this summer and I'm looking for some nice gear stores in the south of France. I've been...

Chris-Doll
replies: 4 views: 1,146
lozion 2nd September 2009

Anybody have any background or additional info on this product- http://www.studioprojects.com/sp828.html looks like if the...

PaRaNoId
replies: 9 views: 3,032
cyjanopan 2nd September 2009

Listening to some old mixes, I noticed that some elements seem to spread out more than others when the whole mix is...

BringItBack
replies: 0 views: 517
BringItBack 1st September 2009

Anyone have it, using it, loving it?, hating it? I saw that it was available in April '05. I saw 2 threads about it...

kausionNOW
replies: 27 views: 9,833
Jonboy79 1st September 2009

As a home recordist who has resigned himself to working with the benefits and limits of the DAW alone (i.e. no console, external...

mchimes
replies: 185 views: 31,016
fossaree 1st September 2009

Is it posible to retro fit a dda dcm232 with plasma meters and ditch the vu's and if so, who near chicago could do the work ??? ...

dark
replies: 3 views: 582
bkbirge 1st September 2009

Our studio recently got some 312's that came in a sort of home made looking lunchbox. The pres seem to work fine, only... no...

Lavalier
replies: 2 views: 2,153
Lavalier 1st September 2009

Just recently started doing this. Pro Tools HD on Windows. Recording VO's so it's only one track at a time when this occurs....

mbvoxx
replies: 7 views: 1,442
drBill 1st September 2009

hello, i have searched and read all about locking tape to protools, but i have a new issue here are the details PTHD...

paulmoak
replies: 2 views: 622
paulmoak 1st September 2009

My current setup: Audient MiCO (master) clock transmitted via AES to MOTU 896HD clockt transmitted via ADAT lightpipe to RME...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 623
Leon EA 1st September 2009

We are tracking vox for our new record and our singer Mike is recording himself. I have made a new user account for him on my...

Fash
replies: 2 views: 490
Fash 1st September 2009

Wouldn't it be great if you could just type in something between quotation marks or something, and get precise results in posts...

Black Shadow
replies: 3 views: 639
Makinithappen 1st September 2009

There site has been fubar'ed most of the day. Either they have gone under or maybe they are finally doing something with their...

AudioWonderland
replies: 7 views: 1,202
kafka 1st September 2009

I wanna get new compressor for about 1000euro Stereo would be a must This is prob asking alot for a 1000 euro Anyways Im sure...

HOTC
replies: 10 views: 924
HOTC 1st September 2009

Am I the only one around here who finds something a bit strange about all of these OTB posts? I've been seriously considering...

MaTr1x2051
replies: 133 views: 9,291
Kris 1st September 2009

Questlove creatively mics his kit. TwitVid - @questlove my highly unorthodox mic setup in my studio. recording the opening...

kid sergio
replies: 0 views: 4,774
kid sergio 1st September 2009

I have just re installed pro tools on my lap top, which was working fine previously. The problem I have is that it will not play...

Haynesmachine
replies: 3 views: 690
tamasdragon 1st September 2009

Hi, Heres a track from an album I've just finished recording. Its all low-end budget gear & mixed itb. Sorry about the...

Surbitone
replies: 42 views: 2,955
TDT Music Group 1st September 2009

Hello, I know it's been done to death, but I'll be buying a set of preamps in October and can't really try anything here. I'm...

soulata
replies: 24 views: 4,022
warhead 1st September 2009

So I recently bought three new preamps (as well as 3 mics) and moogerfooger pedal I realise as usual I just spent way to much...

dsesh1
replies: 7 views: 1,097
dsesh1 1st September 2009

Hi Could some please give me some direction on the installation of the remote talkback into the SSL Desk. Any help would be...

lazzaroso
replies: 3 views: 1,291
The MPCist 1st September 2009

I just upgraded my headphone management to a Furman hds, so don't really need my big knob anymore. Basically, I just need a...

Johnkenn
replies: 14 views: 1,839
noizeproductions 1st September 2009

Looks like a small "recording boombox" of sorts. Perfect for rehearsal recording, burning CD's (or SD cards), location...

spenceroo
replies: 0 views: 633
spenceroo 1st September 2009

All, So I am having to re-calibrate my benchmark due to a .5 db diff on the right side. I am curious to what others do here and...

IntelDoc
replies: 1 views: 848
IntelDoc 1st September 2009

In this screenshot from the MOTU site, as well as in the "Channel Names Edit" window, there's mention of this...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 419
andychamp 1st September 2009

I can't seem to find in VMK188 plus's manual a way to use its transport with Logic Pro 8, there is no reference as to which...

kozlikha
replies: 0 views: 476
kozlikha 1st September 2009

Hello everyone, yesterday I received the M-Audio Profire 610 as a gift. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I got it set...

SnappleNinja88
replies: 3 views: 1,954
bexarametric 1st September 2009

I can't seem to find in VMK188 plus's manual a way to use its transport with Logic Pro 8, there is no reference as to which...

kozlikha
replies: 0 views: 835
kozlikha 1st September 2009

I’ve been putting off buying a UAD-1 card for years. Latency, processing power issues, price, and a lack of confidence in...

Tubthumper
replies: 22 views: 4,980
JeffE 1st September 2009

Hi . How do i get the great-river to work on 220v ? i couldn't Understand from the manuals ...any idea ? Thanks .

Daystar
replies: 5 views: 1,872
jkung 1st September 2009

I was posting this under the "HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCER" thread until I realized this is a valid question in its...

jamsmith
replies: 18 views: 2,444
steelyfan 1st September 2009

hello i'm still a newbie and i'd like to get some feedback on my mix and what i can do to improve on it, any honest critique or...

swiftiey
replies: 3 views: 604
swiftiey 1st September 2009

Hi! I am looking for a new live mixer for our band, we're making electronic music, there will be 1 microphone for vocals and...

esaias
replies: 4 views: 1,338
Aisle 6 1st September 2009

Looking for advice, experiences as to what kind of dollars to spend on an independent debut release over a 12 month period.. The...

usefullidiot
replies: 14 views: 1,651
narcoman 1st September 2009

basically i plan on getting a virus c i have a novation remote keyboard + ableton basically i plan to hook up the controller to...

noobster
replies: 0 views: 623
noobster 1st September 2009

I know there are a lot of purists here that would never dream of blaspheming the amplifier by doing this, but has anyone had...

TBarrnes
replies: 19 views: 4,573
frans 1st September 2009

Are there any online type services where you can send your music bed and have someone record vocal tracks and send them back to...

Maccattack
replies: 0 views: 690
Maccattack 1st September 2009

I am starting to wonder if I don't use enough compression. I really like big live sounding mixes but I think the second I hear...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 5 views: 929
thethrillfactor 1st September 2009

Hello all, I am just wondering what may help improve my sound. Not that I am displeased with anything in specific, and perhaps...

elamberth
replies: 10 views: 1,032
elamberth 1st September 2009

My Mic pre one died on me, I've only had it a few days I can't get hold of Daking by phone as they're closed on Saturdays and I...

Chris Williams
replies: 4 views: 988
Chris Williams 1st September 2009

I didn't go to school for audio engineering (its not my day job), but I am obsessed with learning. Just out of curiosity, would...

Admbmb
replies: 2 views: 523
hazelmossobrien 1st September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search