The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a friend I play in a band that was given a Shure 55SH Series II but it dosen't work. I brought it home and checked the...

rjacobsen
replies: 1 views: 805
rjacobsen 3rd September 2009

Hi all, I have just been offered the opportunity to buy a stereo pair of rode nt5's for €200. I already have a set of Audia...

brrecording
replies: 6 views: 1,004
brrecording 3rd September 2009

Hi, I want to get some live strings (cello, Violin) and was wondering what the going rate was in the UK at the moment. Cheers!

warmer
replies: 12 views: 1,867
fatcatstrings 3rd September 2009

Not a HUGE Coldplay fan (I tire of Martin's voice after 3 or 4 songs), but I think the album sounds terrific. Tons and tons of...

shakespearesmans
replies: 8 views: 3,364
LMS 3rd September 2009

Hello, Just to remind that the XILS 3 summer promotion ends on September the 6th. Until this date, the XILS 3 is available...

XILS-lab
replies: 0 views: 498
XILS-lab 3rd September 2009

I don't think its possible but it would speed up my workflow if it is. I guess heres my 3 questions. 1- I just would love it...

DP40oz
replies: 14 views: 2,464
soundrick 3rd September 2009

Anything going on down there this weekend? Events, shows, etc. Heading south to get out of Ohio this weekend.

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 773
Makinithappen 3rd September 2009
replies: 0 views: 534
Mr. Bars 3rd September 2009

does this unit get hot? I just bought one and am rearranging my rack. I noticed no ventilation on the box so I'm thinking it...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 8 views: 793
mobilemozart 3rd September 2009

is there a pedal for the FM sound??? OTHER THAN the fulltone full drive II

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 0 views: 378
PAGAN FIRE 3rd September 2009

Hi Folks I'm building cables for the tape sends and returns on a Soundcraft 600. The cables are edac connectors on the console...

junkshop
replies: 5 views: 2,268
junkshop 3rd September 2009

There are a few threads out there but I wanted to make another to address my personal situation. The only thing I'm working with...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 1 views: 1,186
adpz 3rd September 2009

Hey guys, Just wondering, how you guys work. Do you EQ & Comp everything or sometimes not? So every instrument need...

completeidiot23
replies: 2 views: 564
deadears 3rd September 2009

I'm looking to improve my setup for recording male and female vocalists. People I look for to sing on my songs are influenced by...

chmochka
replies: 14 views: 1,731
chmochka 3rd September 2009

I just wanted something for me home studio. I will use it for clasical and acustic guitar and male voice. I am used to...

gsilbers
replies: 10 views: 1,581
fhames 3rd September 2009

I remember reading an article in Sound on Sound about online music services but I cant find it anymore. I even been on one of...

Jorg
replies: 4 views: 1,453
bilco 3rd September 2009

Hello :) Iam deciding between MC control + mc mix or Mackie control pro + C4pro... the euphonix seem interesting because...

chromatronic
replies: 12 views: 2,899
indie 3rd September 2009

Hi chaps, I about to (next few days) start mixing an album for a band who have recorded else where. Part of the deal for mixing...

Ozzy
replies: 15 views: 904
bigdoghat 3rd September 2009

Hi guys. I have a PCM 91 that I am learning how to use. I am having trouble figuring out how to acsses the LFO edit page to...

sctt_stone
replies: 0 views: 533
sctt_stone 3rd September 2009

Last year we had a discussion about a plug in developer which made very nice plug ins for just a few dollars. He also had a nice...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 837
Mr.HOLMES 3rd September 2009

Will I have issues using a Coles 4038 for drum OH centered on the kit facing down with only a 10ft ceiling?

houndog328
replies: 4 views: 981
bryanloh 2nd September 2009

I found a second hand "FF 800" for the price of 700 euro's. It's 2 years old. Is it a good deal or not. He says it...

audioeren
replies: 2 views: 830
kasprouch 2nd September 2009

Just curious as to what the main purpose of this "in" is. The manual says that it is supposed to be used for when you...

rszanto
replies: 0 views: 573
rszanto 2nd September 2009

Hi everyone, New member here, joining the club of audioholics. I'm looking for advice to beefen up my 6-string recordings. I...

replies: 2 views: 1,999
501 2nd September 2009

Help Help!! Someone pull me in! I am over my head and I can't stop spending!! Ok, things are getting exciting now that I...

RonT
replies: 4 views: 980
Tom H 2nd September 2009

I've been mixing through these for 3 years now, and I have had really good results. But, I was looking for an objective...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 1 views: 1,790
You_Father_Sky 2nd September 2009

Hi guys, first post here, so here goes: I've finished building my room (only just found this forum!!!!) But all is well. I...

pooley_99
replies: 1 views: 768
pooley_99 2nd September 2009

Hello, Just bought a Beta 57a on ebay, but there's something loose insde it that rattles. I've tried to open it to check if I...

frutt74
replies: 0 views: 639
frutt74 2nd September 2009

I'd love a Bogner cube, but they're pricey here. I want something that'll do both the chugga-chugga and the cleans from a recto...

Morten
replies: 8 views: 1,829
rockstar_josh 2nd September 2009

I want to buy the stage dynamic mic for male vocal. I like dark mic. I search many information on this and found the M88 is...

Sir Buyachita
replies: 6 views: 1,615
johndykstra 2nd September 2009

Hi guys, i'm new (comparing to most of you) in business and since i plan to buy a pair of monitors this autumn, i recently...

Pharaoh
replies: 9 views: 740
Glenn Kuras 2nd September 2009

Hello Gearslutz! This is my first posting on this forum and I apologize if it is such an utterly basic question. I'm finally...

R.J. MacReady
replies: 11 views: 3,182
warhead 2nd September 2009

I am working on a project and was planning on using a Trident 8T 24 ch. console with a Studer A827 and was wondering if anyone...

GiHaD
replies: 5 views: 531
GiHaD 2nd September 2009

As you might know, most small reflex cabinet monitors only deliver their best after they pass above a certain threshold. I'm...

spol
replies: 3 views: 418
Ethan Winer 2nd September 2009

Does anybody use the dynaudio acoustics C2 monitor? I just wonder if I could place those horizontal instead of veritcal, normal...

audio-buddy
replies: 2 views: 2,755
joibjarna 2nd September 2009

let me know any info on how James Brown's vocal was recorded back in the day. i've tried searching the web, but nothing comes...

cedric
replies: 1 views: 1,588
Jumatto 2nd September 2009

so sorry if this is repetitive but the other threads are not helping me I am trying to look for a hardware synth to add to my...

noobster
replies: 9 views: 795
The True Buck 2nd September 2009

I'm going to be cutting a couple rock demos and want to try out the C24 on overheads. To anyone who has experience, what preamp...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 1,049
Sean Sullivan 2nd September 2009

I was wondering how many of you when Mixing with PT and a console leave the faders at 0 on the console and use the ones in PT and...

mdjice
replies: 40 views: 3,229
juniorhifikit 2nd September 2009

So….I’m a relatively young Techno DJ & producer and the production side has REALLY grown on me! As you’d expect I’m...

PeteJames
replies: 36 views: 2,832
steelyfan 2nd September 2009

Spending time on my plugins, Yep something i dont do enough, When u guys get a new plugin wat do u normally do, read the pdf...

Audio Child
replies: 5 views: 753
smoke 2nd September 2009

I want to have the drummer play click(left) and track(right) off an ipod for easy integration into our live situation, but I have...

joshuarlyon
replies: 3 views: 2,762
Enginearing 2nd September 2009

does anyone know of an RTAS Plugin to create an Impulse Response similar to the voxengo impulse modeler? Reverb impulse response...

wehateyourhate
replies: 3 views: 3,348
Kiwi 2nd September 2009

Hi I recently moved to Berlin and am looking for a tech to redo my OR80. Please tell me who the tube-amp magician in town...

delonien
replies: 2 views: 1,087
delonien 2nd September 2009

I picked up a 160x used today. Did some quick voice comparisons with a few other VCA compressors I have and wasn't wowed but it...

UPRYZ
replies: 6 views: 1,057
John Eppstein 2nd September 2009

What do the compressors attack and release times range from on the Avalon VT-737sp? And is it overrated? Which would you rather...

Scott Mix
replies: 12 views: 2,309
warbler 2nd September 2009

I'm wondering if PT is going the way of the dinosaur, especially HD.

mbradzick
replies: 133 views: 6,790
Leon EA 2nd September 2009

Hello all, I am trying to get some promotion going for the new album from UpYou. The style is what I can best describe as...

BillPayer
replies: 1 views: 418
BillPayer 2nd September 2009

Greet'n's Skanks! I'm sorta new to Gear Slutz as far as POSTING. A quick bio..... Guitarist/composer/singer/wanna-be studio...

DanRock101
replies: 51 views: 9,705
dlmorley 2nd September 2009

I have a small project studio with one "A" chain: BA1073 > Distressor > 002 w/ BLA Sig Mod I'm currently in need...

Soul Finger
replies: 9 views: 2,326
Rick Sutton 2nd September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search