The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Unwinding after work, went to GC on 14th St in Manhattan. They were "slashing prices on stuff that has been sitting in my...

j2dafo
replies: 4 views: 820
Jonboy79 4th September 2009

haha jk about the analog vs. digital thing i actually was thinkin about getting these drum mics and wanted to see what u guys...

VoltsUnited
replies: 11 views: 738
VoltsUnited 4th September 2009

Quick one for you slutz, Can either of these run at 96k 24bit over spdif? As I understand only some versions run at 96k but...

lain2097
replies: 1 views: 2,221
M2E 4th September 2009

to go with these! Ibanez S7320 going through an Ibanez SM-7 distortion pedal something heavy (sound), relatively...

Eriatarka
replies: 4 views: 618
Jonboy79 4th September 2009

I would love to monitor through my Control 24 but I keep hearing horror stories about how bad the monitoring section is. What...

DP40oz
replies: 8 views: 1,481
RKrizman 3rd September 2009

Hey everyone, After doing some more work on my new tracks, I came to the conclusion that none of the synth patches or samples...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 14 views: 7,914
Darc 3rd September 2009

I've been reading a few different posts about NOFX's sounds. It got me thinking about what makes Fat Mike's bass sound so...NOFX....

jimmyp
replies: 2 views: 5,113
fakiekid 3rd September 2009

I can't decide. QSC - GX Series Amplifiers LPS Series

::fred::
replies: 4 views: 1,354
::fred:: 3rd September 2009

Vintage Audio Recording History - Gramophone Phonograph Tape Reel Cartridge Wire 78

meymia
replies: 3 views: 587
meymia 3rd September 2009

I've been enjoying the demo of these again the last day or so (different iLok sorted me out)... I have a few questions though,...

littlejim84
replies: 0 views: 720
littlejim84 3rd September 2009

I have been running Protools 7.4 for a while now on my Digi003. I had an original mbox before this. I found my old factory...

replies: 1 views: 500
T_R_S 3rd September 2009

HI, I NEED TO BUY A DRUM SET (ELECTRONIC) FOR TRIGGERING MY DRUM SAMPLES (ADDICTIVE DRUMS) , AND FOR NOW I HAVE 2 OPTIONS,...

reflixtinian
replies: 7 views: 2,525
matthewvandenham 3rd September 2009

Two questions everyone - Can I use my Mbox 2 with Logic Pro? And can I use an external mic preamp with my Mbox 2? So yeah,...

replies: 2 views: 1,971
ohmicide 3rd September 2009

I'll make this as clear as possible. I have a PTLE rig with a BLA sig mod. It is rocking. I love it and everyone thinks it...

LMS
replies: 13 views: 971
Squawk 3rd September 2009

looking into a Tascam 90-16 from Georgia- however, I'm in Missouri! it apparently weighs about 2-300 lbs- how would you have it...

Esrb99
replies: 0 views: 386
Esrb99 3rd September 2009

I'm in a studio that has a pair of 1029A's with a SUB - the sub is called 1029A as well (I was expecting to see a 1091), and...

Oli_W
replies: 0 views: 1,391
Oli_W 3rd September 2009

Howdy, Looking for a decent 16 channel mixer for studio mixing, mostly rock/pop albums. I'm interested in mainly eq and pre's. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 0 views: 2,190
BrandRecordingCo 3rd September 2009

I have a reel of 2" tape that is no good and I need to dispose of it. Is there a correct and safe way of going about to do...

loh90
replies: 15 views: 1,526
Daft 3rd September 2009

Hey, I think it's about time for some maintenance on my Triaxis. the outputs have different levels coming out of them and sound...

jpm100eb
replies: 1 views: 453
jerkrecords 3rd September 2009

If you were recording a singer/songwriter with him playing guitar, singing, and harmonica all at the same time and you were using...

James_Avery
replies: 4 views: 738
dbbubba 3rd September 2009

Hey guys, I seem to have a problem and if anyone can offer any advice it would be much appreciated. I plan on recording vocals...

SnappleNinja88
replies: 2 views: 11,249
steelyfan 3rd September 2009

i have already found another thread dealing with this, but i just want a little bit of advice with what i have. i'm recording...

nick-the-sax
replies: 19 views: 2,502
nick-the-sax 3rd September 2009

hi, just picked up a couple of a-designs p1's...they sound great. i have a 2 x 12 cab mic'd with an sm57 (not my fav, but sounds...

Elvis Christ
replies: 0 views: 555
Elvis Christ 3rd September 2009

V14 - 4-Band VPR 500 Format Equalizer REVIEW An Interview With Larry Droppa of Arsenal Audio by API and API pan60: Give us...

pan60
replies: 24 views: 9,946
pan60 3rd September 2009

Hello guys! A question for the more experienced mixers... I double tracked some electric rhythm guitars, and now I'm panning them...

combfilter
replies: 23 views: 3,182
BillytheMTN 3rd September 2009

I want to record really punchy drums for Hip Hop tracks. Which of these would be the better choice for kick and snare?

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 706
Doc Mixwell 3rd September 2009

I see a tapco c 12 for sale, but I can't seem to find anything about it. I did find that it's a vintage tapco made by greg mackie...

ZeemanN8878
replies: 0 views: 1,973
ZeemanN8878 3rd September 2009

So I was tracking some guitars today. It was a Les Paul R9 through an AC30 combo with a RAT distortion unit and the tone I was...

craschowder
replies: 4 views: 975
peat 3rd September 2009

I need to make an "Ocean Wave" effect over 6 channels. Does anyone know of any plugins or applications that will...

elginchris
replies: 1 views: 634
Ethan Winer 3rd September 2009
replies: 3 views: 467
travisbrown 3rd September 2009

From time to time, a song asks for this 16th note uptempo feel, that a lot of rock and punk songs have. So let's say the drums...

Noise Commander
replies: 4 views: 906
andychamp 3rd September 2009

i am thinking of baying a summing box. neve,ssl,shadow... i have a peavey amr 800,right now i am working with the subchannels and...

piniaar
replies: 1 views: 1,081
piniaar 3rd September 2009

Is this ok?or will it mess up anything of the equpiment?

finlove
replies: 12 views: 2,443
chrisdee 3rd September 2009

Can anyone recommend a good tech / company to repair a audio DAT tape in the LA area? I have a friend who has a DAT tape that...

Audy O
replies: 1 views: 1,675
mbrebes 3rd September 2009

I've just been offered 2 Yorkville YX215 PA speakers at an awesome price, but I can't find any reviews on it. Should I buy it or...

::fred::
replies: 1 views: 1,492
::fred:: 3rd September 2009

I need to record vocals and piano for a girl friend but I have no experience in such things but I'm gonna give it a go and try my...

PeteJames
replies: 6 views: 5,330
erosconpollo 3rd September 2009

My buddy gave me an AKG C542BL boundary mic to try out. Anyone ever use these? Any tricks? My intuition tells me to put it in...

soundsundergroun
replies: 2 views: 846
Iggy Poop 3rd September 2009

hi slutz, first sorry for my poor english, also this is my first post here please help me decide for my small studio setup my...

mando1
replies: 6 views: 1,194
narapo 3rd September 2009

Hey guys I'm trying to help out a close family member with finding some top 40 songs or any major hits that have the vocals...

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 1,091
Renegade Prod 3rd September 2009

I have a friend I play in a band that was given a Shure 55SH Series II but it dosen't work. I brought it home and checked the...

rjacobsen
replies: 1 views: 805
rjacobsen 3rd September 2009

Hi all, I have just been offered the opportunity to buy a stereo pair of rode nt5's for €200. I already have a set of Audia...

brrecording
replies: 6 views: 1,003
brrecording 3rd September 2009

Hi, I want to get some live strings (cello, Violin) and was wondering what the going rate was in the UK at the moment. Cheers!

warmer
replies: 12 views: 1,863
fatcatstrings 3rd September 2009

Not a HUGE Coldplay fan (I tire of Martin's voice after 3 or 4 songs), but I think the album sounds terrific. Tons and tons of...

shakespearesmans
replies: 8 views: 3,364
LMS 3rd September 2009

Hello, Just to remind that the XILS 3 summer promotion ends on September the 6th. Until this date, the XILS 3 is available...

XILS-lab
replies: 0 views: 497
XILS-lab 3rd September 2009

I don't think its possible but it would speed up my workflow if it is. I guess heres my 3 questions. 1- I just would love it...

DP40oz
replies: 14 views: 2,463
soundrick 3rd September 2009

Anything going on down there this weekend? Events, shows, etc. Heading south to get out of Ohio this weekend.

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 773
Makinithappen 3rd September 2009
replies: 0 views: 534
Mr. Bars 3rd September 2009

does this unit get hot? I just bought one and am rearranging my rack. I noticed no ventilation on the box so I'm thinking it...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 8 views: 793
mobilemozart 3rd September 2009

is there a pedal for the FM sound??? OTHER THAN the fulltone full drive II

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 0 views: 378
PAGAN FIRE 3rd September 2009

Hi Folks I'm building cables for the tape sends and returns on a Soundcraft 600. The cables are edac connectors on the console...

junkshop
replies: 5 views: 2,267
junkshop 3rd September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search