The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How good are they, worth the money? In europe I see we are in a area where pro mic stands are hardly found.mezed Or anyone know...

tamasdragon
replies: 1 views: 573
dale116dot7 9th September 2009

I recently purchased a pair of KSM27's and so far have been loving them. The other day, I put them up in a spaced pair above a...

Spennels
replies: 33 views: 12,409
meymia 9th September 2009

Just curious, does it kill you if you leave all your gear on? cause I can surely feel a difference.

toasteh
replies: 27 views: 1,565
vintagelove 9th September 2009

So, I'm mixing... aggressive rock stuff, and thus a very in your face drum sound. Very often I've got the issue of too much ride...

ryanojohn
replies: 64 views: 6,486
Sk106 9th September 2009

This problem has been plaguing me for a long time and I think I finally proved its existence. I guess this may be another strike...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 5 views: 1,007
Les 9th September 2009

I am tracking vocals this weekend. Will be doing a shootout with an SM7b, U87 and a vintage C12. I will probably also try a 414,...

kosmos
replies: 2 views: 1,195
larry b 9th September 2009

Is there any difference on Vintech X73i and 273? The same preamp? It`s more frequency choices on the X73i, is that all the...

kjetillunde
replies: 9 views: 3,569
joeydego 9th September 2009

As the tiitle suggests i'm confused , i just got my tracks back from my first mastering session and the master guy suggested i...

no drama
replies: 3 views: 1,170
no drama 9th September 2009

Hey guys, I'm looking to expand my drum sample collection a bit, and get a whole bunch of acoustic one shots. The style of music...

on the run
replies: 0 views: 1,855
on the run 9th September 2009

I dont want to buy a sub-- I currently own a pair of vxt6s and they make clipping noise when too much bass. So i want 8...

KennaOkoye
replies: 0 views: 852
KennaOkoye 9th September 2009

I'm looking for Ableton Live Lite 3 and I'm willing to offer good money for it. Maybe someone has it lying around with some old...

timewastin
replies: 4 views: 773
timewastin 9th September 2009

I just bought a compressor to be used as a bus for my drums.... only thing is, how do i hook it up? My interface is the Maudio...

djerikr
replies: 12 views: 969
u b k 9th September 2009

Hi, I've just bought myself an old British ribbon microphone. It's a huge and heavy thing. The model seems to be 1464 (might...

Santiago
replies: 3 views: 3,843
Makinithappen 9th September 2009

Here we go. Just started a new band recently after not playing music for awhile. What Machines Were on...

RARStudios
replies: 0 views: 528
RARStudios 9th September 2009

Hi all. I am hoping to get some advice about a pro quality snake for studio use. I hope to have the snake connect to the...

withintheflux
replies: 4 views: 4,146
Snatchman 9th September 2009

gday ive done alot of research on patchbays on this forum and all over the internet and still for the life of me cant figure out...

ozthrasher
replies: 5 views: 1,595
ozthrasher 9th September 2009

Hi Folks, I know there's been a few threads about this but I haven't seen the exact info I'm looking for yet. Basically I'm...

ohmsweetohm
replies: 22 views: 3,141
larry b 9th September 2009

i bought a replacement sowter line output transformer for my altec 436C output (sowter 9744). my question is, does anyone know...

DQA123
replies: 2 views: 810
DQA123 9th September 2009

Does anyone knows how to read it? let's say mine says "12534.6" are those hours of the unit being turned on?

Lourson
replies: 24 views: 1,574
ddageek 9th September 2009

Ok, ok, so for all the non believers, yes, Arsenal Audio is made by API... NOW the question is, who has one?? and Does it...

str1ke4ce
replies: 32 views: 8,920
LadoB 9th September 2009

As everyone knows, the venice doesnt have inline monitoring. What are your work arounds other than literally re-cabling? Dsub...

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 2,187
Deleted User 9th September 2009

Have not saw any threads about the good ole kick blanket, do you find it to hurt or help, my kick is a little over 2 foot from...

AllAboutTone
replies: 7 views: 857
AllAboutTone 9th September 2009

I swear to God I can't hear any difference whatsoever between the transformer side and tube side. I'll admit I haven't tried it...

king of sweden
replies: 8 views: 3,235
janjaal 9th September 2009

hi everyone ive got a question and ive looked around but i cant seem to find a straight awnser. so right now im using the m...

audio guy
replies: 11 views: 1,376
audio guy 9th September 2009

I know we don't usually talk about home theater gear here but I have an issue and I know you guys will definitely be able to help...

iankaravas
replies: 2 views: 720
iankaravas 9th September 2009

I've decided to be more selective about who my clientele are! I've given up doing rush projects to detriment of my sanity and...

Black Seal
replies: 3 views: 1,134
Black Seal 9th September 2009

Hi there, looking for ways to split a line level output (main out from mixer) to several (like maybe 4) different amps/headphone...

JFrankParnell
replies: 2 views: 1,885
JFrankParnell 8th September 2009

The other day I tried the following : I usually mic my Noble and Cooley snare drum, with 2 SM57 (top, bottom) and I get a very...

SLy_drums
replies: 78 views: 25,614
Vintageblue02 8th September 2009

Hi. I'm planning to replace my Mackie 32x8x2 board with something smaller, most likely a 16-channel, 4-bus board. I'll mainly...

remmet
replies: 2 views: 591
remmet 8th September 2009

I've got my profire 2626 hooked up to a Lexicon reverb unit via quarter inch in's and out's and am getting delay when the signal...

sourpoison
replies: 1 views: 1,830
marcuspo 8th September 2009

I want consolidate 100 regions (that consists of fade-in/region/ fade-out) on one track so that they are separate but so that...

fixitinthemix
replies: 11 views: 3,781
A DJ 8th September 2009

If you had only $1000. for Protools plug-ins what would you buy (and why)? That is if you had to start from scratch.

replies: 10 views: 801
mds 8th September 2009

i've been watching youtube videos to help me out with my productions and recordings. and one dude says you need a good microphone...

kaze
replies: 37 views: 1,893
RobertoDLP 8th September 2009

Hello, I am looking into the CC121 to run Cubase 4 on my PC and had a few questions. Does the fader jump to any track that...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 1,131
betahifidelity 8th September 2009

I have two options for DIing bass: my RNP, and my GT Brick. I find that the highs on the RNP are much too hard; the clacking fret...

run, megalodon
replies: 19 views: 1,139
warhead 8th September 2009

Hi guyz, I have a Lexicon PCM 91 and I haven't turned it on for a year. When I did turn it on it came on but won't see an input...

jsmagenta
replies: 0 views: 1,159
jsmagenta 8th September 2009

YouTube - The Princess and the Frog - Featurette 2 - Conjuring The Villain featurette I wonder what mic this is. I haven't...

voiceactor
replies: 4 views: 499
DivineMusic 8th September 2009

Hi! A few months back I bought a couple of instrument cables from a guy in the US who solders them by hand. This guy was...

bickele
replies: 5 views: 704
curley 8th September 2009

What kind of go-to reverbs do you set up that you know you'll use in most projects? I mean like setting up a hall verb, a plate...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 2 views: 878
PoorGlory 8th September 2009

So the lady and I were at the hair salon where she was getting her hair cut. There is a thrift store next door, so I say...

erock
replies: 18 views: 1,573
Paulie 8th September 2009

ok, i searched, but i´m unsure i want to split a mic preamp out (75ohm) to my converter (10kohm) and my monitoring desk (around...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 2 views: 774
Flying_Dutchman 8th September 2009

Hello all. Is this an old type SM57 used by the Kills on lead vox in the video below? Thanks! J From The Basement :...

jimmyz
replies: 4 views: 684
jimmyz 8th September 2009

why are these things so much money? i see them listed for more than 1600 dollars sometimes...

wannaberocker
replies: 0 views: 1,718
wannaberocker 8th September 2009

Just trying to get some info from others out there. I've heard that only "certain" ribbons are capable of being...

Benmrx
replies: 19 views: 2,803
platypipros 8th September 2009

My Uncle tipped me on his collection with some old Philippine recordings that are in kinda not so great condition. Is Izotope RX...

SoundWeavers
replies: 7 views: 3,611
narcoman 8th September 2009

Hey GS, I'm in my graduating year now, and was contemplating about going into a Sound Engineering course over at Vancouver...

Fliko
replies: 23 views: 4,238
PDC 8th September 2009
replies: 0 views: 913
Pchicago 8th September 2009

Dear digital, I am very sorry I blamed you for my ineptness as an engineer (used very loosely). All the nastiness in the highs...

Tone Monster
replies: 7 views: 1,062
Glenn Kuras 8th September 2009

I have a vintage Neve 1064 preamp with EQ and I'm looking for someone to repair it around berlin thx for help

pete
replies: 1 views: 665
pete 8th September 2009

Anyone had any experiences with any of the following pre-amps, SSL Alpha Channel, Audient Mico and the Focusrite ISA One? We...

virtualgeezer
replies: 2 views: 2,150
Ari-M. 8th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search