The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, ok, so for all the non believers, yes, Arsenal Audio is made by API... NOW the question is, who has one?? and Does it...

str1ke4ce
replies: 32 views: 8,918
LadoB 9th September 2009

As everyone knows, the venice doesnt have inline monitoring. What are your work arounds other than literally re-cabling? Dsub...

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 2,186
Deleted User 9th September 2009

Have not saw any threads about the good ole kick blanket, do you find it to hurt or help, my kick is a little over 2 foot from...

AllAboutTone
replies: 7 views: 857
AllAboutTone 9th September 2009

I swear to God I can't hear any difference whatsoever between the transformer side and tube side. I'll admit I haven't tried it...

king of sweden
replies: 8 views: 3,234
janjaal 9th September 2009

hi everyone ive got a question and ive looked around but i cant seem to find a straight awnser. so right now im using the m...

audio guy
replies: 11 views: 1,376
audio guy 9th September 2009

I know we don't usually talk about home theater gear here but I have an issue and I know you guys will definitely be able to help...

iankaravas
replies: 2 views: 720
iankaravas 9th September 2009

I've decided to be more selective about who my clientele are! I've given up doing rush projects to detriment of my sanity and...

Black Seal
replies: 3 views: 1,133
Black Seal 9th September 2009

Hi there, looking for ways to split a line level output (main out from mixer) to several (like maybe 4) different amps/headphone...

JFrankParnell
replies: 2 views: 1,882
JFrankParnell 8th September 2009

The other day I tried the following : I usually mic my Noble and Cooley snare drum, with 2 SM57 (top, bottom) and I get a very...

SLy_drums
replies: 78 views: 25,594
Vintageblue02 8th September 2009

Hi. I'm planning to replace my Mackie 32x8x2 board with something smaller, most likely a 16-channel, 4-bus board. I'll mainly...

remmet
replies: 2 views: 590
remmet 8th September 2009

I've got my profire 2626 hooked up to a Lexicon reverb unit via quarter inch in's and out's and am getting delay when the signal...

sourpoison
replies: 1 views: 1,827
marcuspo 8th September 2009

I want consolidate 100 regions (that consists of fade-in/region/ fade-out) on one track so that they are separate but so that...

fixitinthemix
replies: 11 views: 3,779
A DJ 8th September 2009

If you had only $1000. for Protools plug-ins what would you buy (and why)? That is if you had to start from scratch.

replies: 10 views: 800
mds 8th September 2009

i've been watching youtube videos to help me out with my productions and recordings. and one dude says you need a good microphone...

kaze
replies: 37 views: 1,893
RobertoDLP 8th September 2009

Hello, I am looking into the CC121 to run Cubase 4 on my PC and had a few questions. Does the fader jump to any track that...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 1,130
betahifidelity 8th September 2009

I have two options for DIing bass: my RNP, and my GT Brick. I find that the highs on the RNP are much too hard; the clacking fret...

run, megalodon
replies: 19 views: 1,138
warhead 8th September 2009

Hi guyz, I have a Lexicon PCM 91 and I haven't turned it on for a year. When I did turn it on it came on but won't see an input...

jsmagenta
replies: 0 views: 1,158
jsmagenta 8th September 2009

YouTube - The Princess and the Frog - Featurette 2 - Conjuring The Villain featurette I wonder what mic this is. I haven't...

voiceactor
replies: 4 views: 499
DivineMusic 8th September 2009

Hi! A few months back I bought a couple of instrument cables from a guy in the US who solders them by hand. This guy was...

bickele
replies: 5 views: 703
curley 8th September 2009

What kind of go-to reverbs do you set up that you know you'll use in most projects? I mean like setting up a hall verb, a plate...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 2 views: 876
PoorGlory 8th September 2009

So the lady and I were at the hair salon where she was getting her hair cut. There is a thrift store next door, so I say...

erock
replies: 18 views: 1,573
Paulie 8th September 2009

ok, i searched, but i´m unsure i want to split a mic preamp out (75ohm) to my converter (10kohm) and my monitoring desk (around...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 2 views: 772
Flying_Dutchman 8th September 2009

Hello all. Is this an old type SM57 used by the Kills on lead vox in the video below? Thanks! J From The Basement :...

jimmyz
replies: 4 views: 684
jimmyz 8th September 2009

why are these things so much money? i see them listed for more than 1600 dollars sometimes...

wannaberocker
replies: 0 views: 1,717
wannaberocker 8th September 2009

Just trying to get some info from others out there. I've heard that only "certain" ribbons are capable of being...

Benmrx
replies: 19 views: 2,802
platypipros 8th September 2009

My Uncle tipped me on his collection with some old Philippine recordings that are in kinda not so great condition. Is Izotope RX...

SoundWeavers
replies: 7 views: 3,604
narcoman 8th September 2009

Hey GS, I'm in my graduating year now, and was contemplating about going into a Sound Engineering course over at Vancouver...

Fliko
replies: 23 views: 4,238
PDC 8th September 2009
replies: 0 views: 912
Pchicago 8th September 2009

Dear digital, I am very sorry I blamed you for my ineptness as an engineer (used very loosely). All the nastiness in the highs...

Tone Monster
replies: 7 views: 1,061
Glenn Kuras 8th September 2009

I have a vintage Neve 1064 preamp with EQ and I'm looking for someone to repair it around berlin thx for help

pete
replies: 1 views: 663
pete 8th September 2009

Anyone had any experiences with any of the following pre-amps, SSL Alpha Channel, Audient Mico and the Focusrite ISA One? We...

virtualgeezer
replies: 2 views: 2,150
Ari-M. 8th September 2009

So my ASP8's are different from each other... is that normal? as I turn down the main volume they each turn down equally at...

R3altruth
replies: 22 views: 1,663
Noooway 8th September 2009

Hey people. I got my Radial X-Amp today. Bought a Klotz cable (1/4" jack (stereo) to XLR Male). And connected to my...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 1,506
Mixbuster 8th September 2009

Gents, How would these stack up to the Fireface's or the older Apogee 8000's? in the market for more channels without taking...

kasprouch
replies: 24 views: 1,295
Ari-M. 8th September 2009

Helloooo so Ive got one of these for the next wee while and I need to start some mixes etc It has on board automation , that...

stephen a.cute
replies: 1 views: 566
larry b 8th September 2009

SPL Vitalizer Stereo mk2-T I think there is something wrong with my new Vitalizer MK2-t. It never stops Flashing. Its never...

audioeren
replies: 5 views: 1,377
audioeren 8th September 2009

Specifically, how to they get all the 'extra' sounds that no one is actually playing? Is it sequenced or are they playing along...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 12 views: 4,997
Coyoteous 8th September 2009

Just curious does anybody know why both Sweetwater and Mercenary recently stopped carrying Adams monitors??

altruistic8
replies: 5 views: 2,489
cooker 8th September 2009

Hi Just wondering if there is such a thing as an electronic lyric display to store and show song lyrics on your music stand...

celebritymusic
replies: 2 views: 1,271
Benmrx 8th September 2009

What is this microphone? All I can tell you is it is an Electro Voice Microphone that has a four position settings dial on the...

Maniac630
replies: 1 views: 546
pan60 8th September 2009

Most of the Retro 176 users seem to speak about the using it on vocals and sometimes the two-bus. How is it on bass? On another...

Navigator
replies: 5 views: 1,898
[email protected] 8th September 2009

Hi gang. Long time lurker, 1st time poster here. I'm interested in getting an LA-2A type compression on vocals, but I don't...

Spaceduck
replies: 6 views: 1,223
Dean Roddey 8th September 2009

I have been reading up a lot on the Haas effect, and also trying it some, but I'm curious as to who in here does it regularly and...

swaff
replies: 6 views: 3,858
jmhgtr 8th September 2009

Hi, Im searching for an Internetsite where you can download Instrumental songs (good quality). An American site or an EU site....

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 612
TAXS 8th September 2009

Hi all I just picked up one of these, and cannot for the life of me find a manual for it anywhere. do any fellow slutz have...

stephen a.cute
replies: 3 views: 900
JordanA 8th September 2009

what's the point? Oyasuminasai

allencollins
replies: 2 views: 647
allencollins 8th September 2009

I'm trying to search out good high/low pass filters. The only one that looks OK to me is the API 215l. I love API stuff and am...

glissando
replies: 3 views: 1,072
Mike Brown 8th September 2009

Anybody use the compressor side for mixing? Are you able to bypass the pre? Thanks, rim

rjm
replies: 6 views: 1,061
steelyfan 8th September 2009

I am starting a project and the drummer did his parts in 16/44. Should I convert to a higher rate to track the bass, guitars and...

stentor
replies: 6 views: 581
stentor 8th September 2009

I'm happy with the variety in my setup. I don't think I'm really missing anything. I'm eventually going to replace the Carvin...

bexarametric
replies: 0 views: 526
bexarametric 8th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search