The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Because I like to try new things all the time, I decided last night that I was going to do something different for my session...

Reitzas
replies: 25 views: 1,569
Key 10th September 2009

im eighteen and just started going to school for recroding last. right now ive been doing some acousting and vocal recordings at...

alienwrksho5456
replies: 0 views: 1,211
alienwrksho5456 10th September 2009

don't know which forum to post this, but here goes... Looking for a small, intimate studio in manhattan for Vocal...

beats workin'
replies: 4 views: 704
tekis 10th September 2009

People say that the digidesign 192s sounded 2 harsh and 2 digital. The Lynx Aurora 16 or 8 does not add any equalization and...

Scott Mix
replies: 11 views: 831
Scott Mix 10th September 2009

i have an SKB PS-55 board... all of the power OUTPUTS on it are 1/8" male.. i have a 1 spot and daisy chain from visual...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 6 views: 649
PAGAN FIRE 10th September 2009

I exported to wav in SX2 and the exported wav has lost a lot of low end compared to how it sounded when played in cubase. Export...

ochaim
replies: 4 views: 658
LQM 10th September 2009

I guess I can understand why you'd do it if you are wanting to put the same effect on multiple tracks, but what if you just want...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 15 views: 4,670
Wayne 10th September 2009
replies: 0 views: 981
CactusMagA 10th September 2009

So, just another completely random brain dump. Maybe this is so obvious that no one will even care to comment, I dunno. I throw...

Dean Roddey
replies: 42 views: 3,478
Old Goat 10th September 2009

I've got to move an MCI JH-24 deck, and for the life of me I can't find any place in LA that rents cargo vans with a lift gate. ...

mikecorwin
replies: 4 views: 610
Tony Shepperd 10th September 2009

Not sure where this belongs, but I thought it was kind of interesting: Musicians flex creative muscles on iPhones YouTube -...

danika
replies: 1 views: 560
Jules 10th September 2009

I have a pair of s3a's I use to mix and do some mastering. We just changed some gear and moved things in my studio where I need...

massivemix
replies: 3 views: 681
Bryce 10th September 2009

Hi all, I compose in Logic with my guitar at hand going directly in to amplitube. I'm finding the cleans a little harsh usually...

digiology
replies: 18 views: 26,178
digiology 10th September 2009

Hi I am currently using pro tools LE 7.?? with a 002 rack. I need some AES I/O for some external processing. So the question is...

bassapo
replies: 6 views: 1,017
Whitecat 10th September 2009

Hey i was looking at buying a relatively cheap dynamic mic that i could use for snare top and bottom, guitar cabs etc. Just...

pascalm
replies: 11 views: 4,600
pascalm 9th September 2009

Hey guys , my newly aquired SSL Alpha Link AX has a problem - The led`s on the front are all dead. The only sign of life is...

ThomasWho
replies: 2 views: 708
ThomasWho 9th September 2009

So is this mic now a bargin? it got great reviews at it's old price (magazine reviews) but I don't think it sold well not many...

warmer
replies: 35 views: 7,219
fifthflaw 9th September 2009

And I have to say that this is the kind of business that I support. Friendly,understanding, and gracious, he upgraded me to a...

Fastermouse
replies: 0 views: 689
Fastermouse 9th September 2009

So there is for sure a lot more to take into consideration but for the moment lets just look at mics. If you were told you had to...

thewurlitzerlife
replies: 5 views: 677
thewurlitzerlife 9th September 2009

Hi, could you help me please? I would like to give back the external mix of an analog console to DAW (Logic)? I have 2 tracks,...

asier77
replies: 0 views: 553
asier77 9th September 2009

hello i can't find any opinions on preamps itself. i know lots of people around here like AF8, but how do you find the preamps?...

AveyTare
replies: 6 views: 1,676
cyjanopan 9th September 2009

I am about to print the mix of the first cut I am mixing of a big project. I have a MOTU V4HD audio/HD video interface that...

dbbubba
replies: 30 views: 2,446
Key 9th September 2009

I have seen some of the original Mackie C4 controllers at a good price. Anyone find this to be a useful piece of equipment with...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 2 views: 686
Deleted 86c3d96 9th September 2009

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but every time I try a search it won't function properly (I assume its because its only...

darryl2112
replies: 17 views: 4,105
sscannon 9th September 2009

Hey guys , The RME HDSPe RayDat has no WC in out but there is an expansion card available : RME: Hammerfall DSP Optional...

ThomasWho
replies: 2 views: 994
ThomasWho 9th September 2009

Although my mixing skills kinda suck, I am grateful for all those who guided me and and assisted in giving me the proper advice...

youngmain
replies: 0 views: 451
youngmain 9th September 2009

Does AES lock to your interface as a clock? I'm using Behringer SRC2496's for my cue sends out of a Lynx Aurora 16 via AES. I...

Keith Moore
replies: 10 views: 894
Keith Moore 9th September 2009

Anyone know what they use on Ozzy's voice to make it sound so huge and awesome? I know in the old days he always doubled. But...

AC Long
replies: 10 views: 3,631
Eric Greedy 9th September 2009

I've hooked up my iPhone to my Avocet using a dock-connector cable (which is grabbing the line-out) -> 2 XLR (L/R) -> into...

vocomotion
replies: 2 views: 636
vocomotion 9th September 2009

hello upgraded to 8.01. all was fine, untill now for some reason PT is not drawing the waveform on anything I record, even...

Energie
replies: 5 views: 632
Energie 9th September 2009

I have a client that needs to transfer some songs from 2" analog tape to Pro Tools. (or reasonable alternative) They live...

deadears
replies: 2 views: 544
dero 9th September 2009

Hey everyone, I'm setting up the first (maybe annual) St. Louis GEARage Sale. It's brought to you by SmithLee Productions and...

glitchfactor
replies: 1 views: 539
glitchfactor 9th September 2009

Hey, Can anyone suggest a good automated panning VST instrument if there are any at all? I am looking for something almost like...

wcb123
replies: 2 views: 1,186
imloggedin 9th September 2009

We officially have a date set for the first St. Louis GEARage Sale (sponsored by the St. Louis AES chapter). Saturday September...

glitchfactor
replies: 10 views: 727
glitchfactor 9th September 2009

Hi All, There are lots of reviews of this or that algorithmic reverb as "great sounding" but when you're looking for...

JES
replies: 10 views: 1,018
TEMAS 9th September 2009

How good are they, worth the money? In europe I see we are in a area where pro mic stands are hardly found.mezed Or anyone know...

tamasdragon
replies: 1 views: 571
dale116dot7 9th September 2009

I recently purchased a pair of KSM27's and so far have been loving them. The other day, I put them up in a spaced pair above a...

Spennels
replies: 33 views: 12,398
meymia 9th September 2009

Just curious, does it kill you if you leave all your gear on? cause I can surely feel a difference.

toasteh
replies: 27 views: 1,564
vintagelove 9th September 2009

So, I'm mixing... aggressive rock stuff, and thus a very in your face drum sound. Very often I've got the issue of too much ride...

ryanojohn
replies: 64 views: 6,481
Sk106 9th September 2009

This problem has been plaguing me for a long time and I think I finally proved its existence. I guess this may be another strike...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 5 views: 1,006
Les 9th September 2009

I am tracking vocals this weekend. Will be doing a shootout with an SM7b, U87 and a vintage C12. I will probably also try a 414,...

kosmos
replies: 2 views: 1,195
larry b 9th September 2009

Is there any difference on Vintech X73i and 273? The same preamp? It`s more frequency choices on the X73i, is that all the...

kjetillunde
replies: 9 views: 3,569
joeydego 9th September 2009

As the tiitle suggests i'm confused , i just got my tracks back from my first mastering session and the master guy suggested i...

no drama
replies: 3 views: 1,167
no drama 9th September 2009

Hey guys, I'm looking to expand my drum sample collection a bit, and get a whole bunch of acoustic one shots. The style of music...

on the run
replies: 0 views: 1,854
on the run 9th September 2009

I dont want to buy a sub-- I currently own a pair of vxt6s and they make clipping noise when too much bass. So i want 8...

KennaOkoye
replies: 0 views: 850
KennaOkoye 9th September 2009

I'm looking for Ableton Live Lite 3 and I'm willing to offer good money for it. Maybe someone has it lying around with some old...

timewastin
replies: 4 views: 773
timewastin 9th September 2009

I just bought a compressor to be used as a bus for my drums.... only thing is, how do i hook it up? My interface is the Maudio...

djerikr
replies: 12 views: 968
u b k 9th September 2009

Hi, I've just bought myself an old British ribbon microphone. It's a huge and heavy thing. The model seems to be 1464 (might...

Santiago
replies: 3 views: 3,841
Makinithappen 9th September 2009

Here we go. Just started a new band recently after not playing music for awhile. What Machines Were on...

RARStudios
replies: 0 views: 528
RARStudios 9th September 2009

Hi all. I am hoping to get some advice about a pro quality snake for studio use. I hope to have the snake connect to the...

withintheflux
replies: 4 views: 4,142
Snatchman 9th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search