The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sorry to post another thread for this, but I was searching in the others and they didn't really give me what I needed. I'm...

Brody Murakami
replies: 0 views: 647
Brody Murakami 16th September 2009

YouTube - STEVIE WONDER IN STUDIO "SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE" is that a c414 b-uls (7:30)?

chmochka
replies: 0 views: 1,019
chmochka 16th September 2009

Hey everyone, im thinking of buying one of these preamps but im not sure for which one to go for.... just wanted to know which...

etrella
replies: 3 views: 3,790
robot gigante 16th September 2009

I am currently using reason 4.0 to produce my tracks. My buddy gave me a heat seekers dvd with some sounds and loops on them. The...

Pana
replies: 2 views: 486
Pana 16th September 2009

If I am mixing completely ITB with no outboard gear, does an external master clock like the Big Ben or something similar affect...

ryst
replies: 8 views: 698
TonyBelmont 16th September 2009

I wonder if you pros have this problem too. I have an HD 1 rig with core cards. when I send tracks though my 2-1176 and record...

audionickw
replies: 3 views: 955
Mike Brown 16th September 2009

Can someone help me understand what the direct out button does? I understand that by activating it that signal goes directly out...

lalalandguy
replies: 3 views: 739
joeq 16th September 2009

gday fellas. in order to fully automate my dm-24 with if-fw/dm card with cubase 3 do i need a midi inteface on my computer or...

ozthrasher
replies: 2 views: 565
ozthrasher 16th September 2009

Hello Has anyone used Reddi with DAV BG-1 extensively? I am looking to buy a preamp to use with Reddi and I am considering DAV....

LaB
replies: 4 views: 680
Nobilmente 16th September 2009

HI i have a soundtracs cm4400 that i bought recently and i cant quite get how to use the bantam patchbay that is fixed with...

saintJames
replies: 3 views: 2,066
dbbubba 16th September 2009

Hello there, I was wondering if there was a way to delete all automation on all tracks in pro tool? I imported session data for...

glenn Taylor
replies: 6 views: 10,158
GENX 15th September 2009

Hello guys, I searched all over and couldn't find an answer to this simple question: which type of converter should I use on...

musicwithsoul
replies: 1 views: 589
lerone 15th September 2009

I just recieved a Yamaha Mc2404 sound board for free which is a good thing anyways it has some kind of problem the vu meters jump...

chrislist92
replies: 0 views: 1,548
chrislist92 15th September 2009

My question is very pointilist but for anybody who is inclined, I am wondering about the guitar and vocal verbs used on this...

adpz
replies: 23 views: 2,634
HeavyG 15th September 2009

I have 1 microphone - an MXL v67g. It's extremely warm and is absolutely terrible on my vocals. They sound like mud through it....

Jakeman1086
replies: 12 views: 860
Jakeman1086 15th September 2009

What are some good Virtual synths for sweeps and builds? I have reason, FM8, octopus, massive etc... How would one generally...

ScottBrio
replies: 1 views: 836
Steab 15th September 2009

The road to success in the music industry is a long one as we all know. I've decided to switch up what I have been doing in the...

HeatWAVS
replies: 2 views: 658
Mark Kaufman 15th September 2009

In the never ending quest for deals on reels gooof, I keep coming across Tape and Tape. The guy is selling reels that are...

mexicola
replies: 11 views: 841
thewurlitzerlife 15th September 2009

i have a mac pro dual core w/ 10g of ram, 7300rpm hd, i run dp5, record @ 24/96. i'm working on a song w/ 20 tracks. i'm running...

nog
replies: 5 views: 750
nog 15th September 2009

Is it right to say that the reason some microphone preamps include switchable input impedance settings is so at lower settings,...

Chevron
replies: 5 views: 1,346
PRobb 15th September 2009

In my home studio here in the US, it seems like all of the detachable 3-prong power cords that connect to my studio gear look...

ektia
replies: 25 views: 6,866
ektia 15th September 2009

Hey, Just want to ask a quick question (before I waste my money and blow my tube mic!). I was wondering if you could use a DI box...

Chris Lago
replies: 5 views: 726
opentune 15th September 2009

Here is the interview / podcast! 820i, 1220i, 1620i, 1640i Recorded on the day of release Plasa show, London 2009 Its a big...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 2,547
Jules 15th September 2009

Here is the interview / podcast! 820i, 1220i, 1620i, 1640i Recorded on the day of release Plasa show, London 2009 Its a big...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 928
Jules 15th September 2009

92-year-old outsells Beatles to top UK charts - CNN.com So then it hits me... That's who Pink was talkin' about! abduction Not...

mashuga
replies: 6 views: 943
Whitecat 15th September 2009

Ok I'm posting this to help out Newbie engineers, wannabe engineers, producers trying to mix records artists trying to get a demo...

mdjice
replies: 37 views: 2,984
steelyfan 15th September 2009

I've owned the Fatso for several years, and it lives on the Mix Bus. (I love what it does and it always beats out my...

masterblaster
replies: 13 views: 2,455
NathanEldred 15th September 2009

I haven't tried the plug yet but I though the idea of a library of people sharing their impulses was pretty cool. Given they may...

thewurlitzerlife
replies: 5 views: 1,535

I was mixing drums today and decided to try smashing psp oldtimer and preqursor on a buss. I was taking off about 6 db with a...

lerone
replies: 0 views: 495

Ok So I just updated to the latest versions of PT and after 10 hours of tracking, I try to open one of my client session and it...

mdjice
replies: 23 views: 3,167
mdjice 15th September 2009

doing an ad music for a client, who of course wants to get close to a song without having to pay for any liscensing. Would a...

Energie
replies: 5 views: 598
Energie 15th September 2009

Looking for a copy of Cubase SX3 or 4 used so I can use my upgrade package. Any people out there interested is selling one?

jujufactory
replies: 1 views: 615
matt thomas 15th September 2009

ok when you mix, what is your starting reference point? in gain I unfortunately made a bad habit of starting too loud to avoid...

audioguynyc
replies: 0 views: 476
audioguynyc 15th September 2009

Anybody listening to these guys? Just blowing my mind how good they are, their music from 30 years ago is still fresher...

steelyfan
replies: 117 views: 9,322
steelyfan 15th September 2009

Hey gearslutz, so I am in a little bit of an emotion funk as you can say. I am a musician. Have been since I was a tiny lad....

Karmela
replies: 18 views: 2,360
emdub123 15th September 2009

When I built my studio I needed bass traps. I just put slightly large triangles of wave bar, or any flexible dense material will...

lbarratt
replies: 15 views: 3,105
Eatin Weenies 15th September 2009

Urgh! I have to free some $$$ so some of these things have got to go and I need help chosing who first to pile upon the...

Moofie
replies: 7 views: 924
opentune 15th September 2009

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Bone Machine is one of the best albums ever.

Quint
replies: 92 views: 7,442
johnny nowhere 15th September 2009

just purchased 2 Presonus firestudio and have updated the firmware to version 32.7.0.0 on both. it also says that they are...

onallumette2
replies: 1 views: 2,150
onallumette2 15th September 2009
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Next time you talk to him, maybe ask him what the vocal chain was for Bayside's Shudder. I know he has so many more...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 0 views: 657
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 15th September 2009

Hi im recording stereo for the 1st time today and i have a noobish question. In cubase i set to receive channel 1 mono and 2...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 618
Leon EA 15th September 2009

Anyone know where i can find Space Designer presets for use with these IR's? Or shall i go about making them all...

GuyCommix
replies: 0 views: 788
GuyCommix 15th September 2009

What do we already know about these futurtive plans/announces for this plugin? Discussions,details,options and so on.

TAXS
replies: 8 views: 1,867
OJS 15th September 2009

Hey!!! Well OK... It seems I'm in a bit of a sticky situation with a recording... I have a very talented female soprano over to...

kikumoto
replies: 1 views: 430
kikumoto 15th September 2009

Howdy all. I have a question concerning specific use of a compressor in a bass guitar rig for live use, and here's...

Sloom
replies: 8 views: 1,720
Sloom 15th September 2009

Okay at this point, I am a total convert. I am never going back to Mac camp again. I am sick of Apple's monopoly of software...

ampexfanatic
replies: 6 views: 1,038
5down1up 15th September 2009

Does the TFPRO P10 has the same compressor in it than the P38? Does it work with the m/s matrix too? Is the P38 any better for...

audiocrack
replies: 1 views: 1,563
audiocrack 15th September 2009

I need some education on this. Does the diaphram have anything to do with it? Does the polar pattern have everything to do with...

bionic brown
replies: 21 views: 760
agent12ax7 15th September 2009

I was working on a session running tracks out DAW out Hedd/outboard/back into Hedd when a strange high buzzing noise started and...

asagaai
replies: 0 views: 819
asagaai 15th September 2009

I have noticed several live sound guys playing some very well recorded music (usually smooth jazz type tunes) when calibrating...

tms8707056
replies: 5 views: 569
lobsty 15th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search