The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to buy a mixer with more outputs then my 12 channel mackie and someone is selling a Tascam M-1600 for 450$ which is a 16...

DJSaul
replies: 3 views: 3,331
Shane Michael Rose 20th September 2009

Hello everybody, I was sitting in my car yesterday, listening to music. Beck. Odelay. What an awesome album. Now I've been...

Williampoulin
replies: 12 views: 996
ScottBrio 20th September 2009

Does anybody practise running mixes or single shots through an ol' school Reel-to-Reel machine's like the TEAC, Fostex or Akai...

aNiMaLiOn
replies: 5 views: 1,216
bitman 20th September 2009

I am having a hard time tracking down speaker stands for my Blue Sky 6.5s. I need stands that can adjust up to 50". Anyone...

MGriffin
replies: 1 views: 804
surflounge 20th September 2009

Hi Slutz, In a couple of months, I am going to release an EP in "download only" format on iTunes, amazon, eMusic, etc....

mahler007
replies: 4 views: 643
staticwhitesound 19th September 2009

So, I get tips occasionally and they're anywhere in the 5 dollar to 100 dollar range... not everyday but about once every 2...

Makinithappen
replies: 13 views: 1,384
Makinithappen 19th September 2009

My Otari busted on me and I need a studio in L.A that won't charge an arm and a leg to do some transfers from 2" 24trk to...

edvdr76
replies: 2 views: 525
edvdr76 19th September 2009

Who here has worked with Prottols 8 and UAD plugins? I kNOW UAD has a ATA plugins to used wih PT and UAD plugns to fix the...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 391
skiroy 19th September 2009

Guys, I just bought a 57 off ebay from somebody with multiple mic transactions and 100% feedback rating. I think it might be a...

cashmuny
replies: 0 views: 846
cashmuny 19th September 2009

Just spoke with Phoenix Audio UK and i should be getting the first pre-production DRS-8 soon to play with/try out 8 channels of...

Sniperschool
replies: 35 views: 10,505
code 10 19th September 2009

im looking for some less expensive studio monitors. must be active and im running them out of my mbox2. what have you used and...

delittle3
replies: 2 views: 722
hipass 19th September 2009

Do any of you guys have any studio recommendations in the Washington, DC area? Priorities as follows: Commercial...

cgarges
replies: 20 views: 1,302
darbyclash34 19th September 2009

The thing is sometimes when i record i get a High freq noise (like the one we sometimes hear in our ears ) in my head set or...

meymia
replies: 6 views: 585
opentune 19th September 2009

I Want to change the tube in my AT4060 microphone and the tubes in my art tube vla II Compressor. What type of tube is inside...

lemark
replies: 0 views: 455
lemark 19th September 2009

Can't find it in the booklet or on discogs: does anybody know who was the mix engineer of Oasis' Morning Glory album? Thanks in...

Joram
replies: 4 views: 1,607
fenderbender. 19th September 2009

I need to upgrade my current setup. i.e. pre's, a to d & Clock. I record vocals, electric & acoustic guitars, bass DI....

freddy blogs
replies: 3 views: 1,167
nigel saunders 19th September 2009

hey guys, short question over here......are there any differences between those models soundwise? I guess the LXP15 II is...

Alexi
replies: 16 views: 29,586
wallyburger 19th September 2009

my tc 2290 levels are floating around on there own. any ideas? self service? good tech center?

mikegguitars
replies: 0 views: 631
mikegguitars 19th September 2009

We cut the basics and overdubs for our record at Studio 4 outside Philly with Phil Nicolo and his killer 8048 and an HD rig. We...

Fash
replies: 1 views: 392
Fash 19th September 2009

I have 9 - 1176 different ones 2 Blue badge 1-Black face and 6-Silver LN's What would a Distressor EL-8 give me that I don't...

hipass
replies: 8 views: 1,275
A LaMere 19th September 2009

I have the MBox2 Mini, came packaged with ProTools LE. I use iMac Snow Leopard and Logic Express 8. Currently record on...

Syme
replies: 5 views: 8,376
Tech22 19th September 2009

i track through a HEDD into tools via some nice outboard along way...but i mix in the box. i just had a batch of tunes mastered...

roger
replies: 2 views: 683
rack gear 19th September 2009

Hi, I am looking to use a gate with a sidechain in my live setup. This isn't for making things sound clean but rather to use it...

danr
replies: 2 views: 2,071
opentune 19th September 2009

Just a little exercise in futility to help you nice folks pass the weekend, while I go see Steely Dan and...

andychamp
replies: 18 views: 2,033
BigSkyAudio 19th September 2009

I have been trying to get a set up for recording live singer/songwriter stuff, just vocals and guitar. I have an AT4040 and a...

EBMX66
replies: 19 views: 1,847
johnny nowhere 19th September 2009

Anyone here have any experience with the Avantone CK-1 and micheal jolly SCD mods? I have 2 MXL 603s (stock) and they're fine,...

elamberth
replies: 0 views: 547
elamberth 19th September 2009

Hello, this is my first post here. I posted this question to another forum as well but would like to get as much (good) advice...

Ookpik
replies: 2 views: 762
Mr.HOLMES 19th September 2009

Hello, I will soon be purchasing a RADAR II from a friend of mine, and I'd like to know what DVD-RAM drive is recommended for...

D.Williams
replies: 6 views: 1,282
D.Williams 19th September 2009

Anyone taking Berklee Online courses today? Maybe some of you folks that have used or are using their online courses could give...

waveheavy
replies: 2 views: 1,697
waveheavy 19th September 2009

I have been meaning to do a serious shoot out with a good analog summer and the Nuendo mix buss. No one had one I could check out...

bassman
replies: 1 views: 1,328
u b k 19th September 2009

Hi, I'm looking for a high end shop that sells top quality instruments which are calibrated, intonated and in top shape. Is...

Amstel
replies: 0 views: 457
Amstel 19th September 2009

Hello all, im about to get a Motu 828 Mk2 mod through BLA. My question is would getting the Micro Clock as well make a huge...

tatem333
replies: 2 views: 818
tatem333 19th September 2009

Hey guys, Thinking of getting me one of these-are they as good as people say they are on vocals? does it sound different to a...

SOLOIST101
replies: 24 views: 2,791
robertshaw 19th September 2009

michael jackson falsetto register in songs First of all let me say; One of the biggest icons of the world has past away. And I...

TAXS
replies: 5 views: 2,012
bryanloh 19th September 2009

Is There Anything Better The The Vic Firth SIH1 isolated headphones? I use them for tracking, they don't sound that great but...

Keith Moore
replies: 6 views: 665
carllock 19th September 2009

I need to find a place to take my clients that is affordable and has a decent tracking room....I am searching for a new home for...

superburtm
replies: 14 views: 772
superburtm 19th September 2009

I'm a huge fan for uncompressed audio, but as for the case of my 8gb iTouch, I can only hold so much, and I'm really starting to...

Brice
replies: 2 views: 470
seaflux 19th September 2009

Okay, done the searches and the google thing with conflicting results. I just got a Fender Acoustasonics Jr, and I want to mic...

Old Goat
replies: 9 views: 769
Old Goat 19th September 2009

Are beautiful looking instruments. I've never played one, but it looks like it would feel like a mix between a telecaster/ Ibanez...

steelyfan
replies: 58 views: 25,071
Deuce 225 19th September 2009

YouTube - Neve VR at CRAS - Diagnostics test and automation shiee

Big_Bang
replies: 58 views: 4,617
soypancho 19th September 2009

...doesn't suck! Used it in two different mixes this week. I haven't A/B'd it against Altiverb's springs yet, but it definitely...

Ben B
replies: 1 views: 1,605
ScottBrio 19th September 2009

Ok I can't figure this out at all. I play a Korg Micro X and I just bought an axiom 61 to expand the number of keys. I have both...

Mbelo88
replies: 1 views: 468
thevibesman 19th September 2009

I see a lot of studio having massive speaker sitting on top of units of rack gear. Wont this constant shaking eventually effect...

toasteh
replies: 1 views: 618
studiotime 19th September 2009

Hey everyone, I've done some research on how to convert my imac mini optical out to spdif in on my mixer and i'm still not sure...

blackvansteve
replies: 3 views: 2,383
blackvansteve 19th September 2009

I know I've seen at least one a few weeks ago, but I can't find it now for the life of me. If you know where one is I'd love to...

dysenterygary
replies: 4 views: 974
dysenterygary 19th September 2009

So this is my situation. I am running a Black Lion 002 all connected to the gear through a tt bay. I have recently aquired 8...

Pizzahands
replies: 12 views: 1,477
Stevil 19th September 2009

My Brother just gave me a Shure Shure 55S that was found in the city storage unit. It was used as a broadcast mic for the police...

Duffster
replies: 2 views: 1,561
Kas 19th September 2009

Looking for clarity and truth. What's the best bang for my buck? I've been on a roller coaster for a couple of months now...first...

El-Roy
replies: 8 views: 794
hachre 18th September 2009

I listened to Jules' podcast with the interview of Woody from Mackie re: the new Onyx 'i' series. Woody implies that due to...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 3 views: 657
hankdrummer 18th September 2009

I need a power supply for my stompboxes. Is there anything better than the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power? My pedals are a mixed bag:...

travisbrown
replies: 14 views: 6,010
faizz 18th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search