The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

just wondering which is better for delay using the aux send and aux return or aux send and running it back through a stereo...

DBTOYS
replies: 2 views: 833
DBTOYS 21st September 2009

Hi guys, Apologies in advance if this thread topic is already discussed elsewhere... I looked around but couldn't really find...

Gabrielle
replies: 0 views: 483
Gabrielle 21st September 2009

Okay so I'm about to buy all the sonnox plugs in the elite box set, but when I see the prices individually, their reverb is the...

Tommy like sound
replies: 10 views: 2,904
Chao 21st September 2009

Good day Gentlemen, ,,deda,, here with a question on V72's. The main question is does anybody know anyone who works on...

deda
replies: 0 views: 424
deda 21st September 2009

so i know there are a few threads on this topic. matched pairs important or not? some companies more consistent than others? I...

tyler11383
replies: 1 views: 549
gehauser 21st September 2009

I use ER15s but my bass player uses 25s, I didn't realize how much difference 10db made until I swapped the filters today! I've...

aksion
replies: 0 views: 771
aksion 21st September 2009

Are there actually any controllers for any DAW that look impressive? Obviously there are the ICON and Euphonix desks.. not...

TehGuitarist
replies: 18 views: 4,543
Sk106 21st September 2009

The falset register (headvoice) is often a more thinner sounding,softer register. It doesn't have so much body and round sounding...

TAXS
replies: 2 views: 686
Grumblefoot 21st September 2009

I'm trying to set up a basic barebones studio. I've used drum machines in the past, but as time goes on, that sounds grosser and...

alvagoldbook
replies: 4 views: 887
ChrisCummins 21st September 2009

Come on, tell us what's yours... be it a compressor, EQ, whatever... howdy

TapeOp
replies: 62 views: 9,216
AMIEL 20th September 2009

I'm looking for a good small mixer for live so I want it to be small - to fit in a backpack. 4 channels is probably fine - 8 is...

miercoles
replies: 5 views: 4,761
tsvisser 20th September 2009

Hi guys, I could use and advice here, I'm setting up a new control room, 6.5 meters X 4.6 meters, ceiling is about 2, the room...

Retinal
replies: 12 views: 2,724
Barish 20th September 2009

I have to record lots of electric guitar parts, but can not mic amps in my place, so I want to DI them. I use a MacBook with...

hpp99
replies: 15 views: 1,726
hpp99 20th September 2009

I got unbalanced ASR-10. I want to connect ASR to the REAR Profire 610 interface ins (because I got my front ins occupied by my...

sd-cd
replies: 14 views: 1,597
sd-cd 20th September 2009

Does anyone have any info about Aynur Dogan's Kece Kurdan album production? I can't find anything on Google. It is an...

The Listener
replies: 4 views: 922
The Listener 20th September 2009

Hello, does anybody have a mixing tip for besides compressing and eq'ing each pattern? I want to mix the guitar with the pad that...

Eisbude
replies: 10 views: 972
Eisbude 20th September 2009

looking for a good stand for my realtraps portable vocal booth any recommendations?

HOTC
replies: 1 views: 796
Ethan Winer 20th September 2009

Hey All, I lack any ribbon mics in my studio and have toyed with the thought of adding one for mic'ing guitar amps, etc.. I...

gongbass
replies: 9 views: 2,588
JalenRawley 20th September 2009

Please help this guy out, very talented musician/producer from miami. Any donation is welcome here : Jorge Gonzalez - Leukemia...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 13 views: 952
RawBeanZen 20th September 2009

Adam A7 what's better in the price range? i am looking to upgrade my monitors (currently using Tannoy Reveal active) what...

Jeff16years
replies: 17 views: 2,770
Eisbude 20th September 2009

Can someone tell me if channels 9-10 & 11-12 can be recognized as mono inputs in the DAW? Meaning I can use the first 8...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 811
soundrage 20th September 2009

hello, I wanted to ask your opinion on a good mic to plug with my zoom H4 portable recorder so far I have been enjoying the...

Jessica
replies: 13 views: 2,073
jmarkham 20th September 2009

this is done with SEYMOUR DUNCAN pick ups.. i did it in about 2 hrs.. GHS heavy boomer strings NECK..... SCR-1 MIDDLE.....

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 41 views: 9,204
opentune 20th September 2009

Please bear with my lack of knowledge of digital equipment. Have had my 430 for a little bit, always content with the analog...

Kno1
replies: 1 views: 873
Svens 20th September 2009

so a buddy of mine gave me this snare that someone left with him ...been sitting for years. Turns out to be a first run Tama...

cajonezzz
replies: 8 views: 2,278
glava 20th September 2009

Hi all... I want to calibrate my setup. I have Great River and Api Pres, an Aurora 16 Converter with AES16e card, Logic...

Noise Commander
replies: 15 views: 5,134
djanogil 20th September 2009

This is a totally random question, but are they still using tube gear in Cuba? I always get the impression that technology there...

dannygold
replies: 7 views: 1,042
Phaidon 20th September 2009

I want to buy a mixer with more outputs then my 12 channel mackie and someone is selling a Tascam M-1600 for 450$ which is a 16...

DJSaul
replies: 3 views: 3,331
Shane Michael Rose 20th September 2009

Hello everybody, I was sitting in my car yesterday, listening to music. Beck. Odelay. What an awesome album. Now I've been...

Williampoulin
replies: 12 views: 996
ScottBrio 20th September 2009

Does anybody practise running mixes or single shots through an ol' school Reel-to-Reel machine's like the TEAC, Fostex or Akai...

aNiMaLiOn
replies: 5 views: 1,216
bitman 20th September 2009

I am having a hard time tracking down speaker stands for my Blue Sky 6.5s. I need stands that can adjust up to 50". Anyone...

MGriffin
replies: 1 views: 803
surflounge 20th September 2009

Hi Slutz, In a couple of months, I am going to release an EP in "download only" format on iTunes, amazon, eMusic, etc....

mahler007
replies: 4 views: 643
staticwhitesound 19th September 2009

So, I get tips occasionally and they're anywhere in the 5 dollar to 100 dollar range... not everyday but about once every 2...

Makinithappen
replies: 13 views: 1,384
Makinithappen 19th September 2009

My Otari busted on me and I need a studio in L.A that won't charge an arm and a leg to do some transfers from 2" 24trk to...

edvdr76
replies: 2 views: 525
edvdr76 19th September 2009

Who here has worked with Prottols 8 and UAD plugins? I kNOW UAD has a ATA plugins to used wih PT and UAD plugns to fix the...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 391
skiroy 19th September 2009

Guys, I just bought a 57 off ebay from somebody with multiple mic transactions and 100% feedback rating. I think it might be a...

cashmuny
replies: 0 views: 845
cashmuny 19th September 2009

Just spoke with Phoenix Audio UK and i should be getting the first pre-production DRS-8 soon to play with/try out 8 channels of...

Sniperschool
replies: 35 views: 10,502
code 10 19th September 2009

im looking for some less expensive studio monitors. must be active and im running them out of my mbox2. what have you used and...

delittle3
replies: 2 views: 722
hipass 19th September 2009

Do any of you guys have any studio recommendations in the Washington, DC area? Priorities as follows: Commercial...

cgarges
replies: 20 views: 1,302
darbyclash34 19th September 2009

The thing is sometimes when i record i get a High freq noise (like the one we sometimes hear in our ears ) in my head set or...

meymia
replies: 6 views: 585
opentune 19th September 2009

I Want to change the tube in my AT4060 microphone and the tubes in my art tube vla II Compressor. What type of tube is inside...

lemark
replies: 0 views: 455
lemark 19th September 2009

Can't find it in the booklet or on discogs: does anybody know who was the mix engineer of Oasis' Morning Glory album? Thanks in...

Joram
replies: 4 views: 1,607
fenderbender. 19th September 2009

I need to upgrade my current setup. i.e. pre's, a to d & Clock. I record vocals, electric & acoustic guitars, bass DI....

freddy blogs
replies: 3 views: 1,167
nigel saunders 19th September 2009

hey guys, short question over here......are there any differences between those models soundwise? I guess the LXP15 II is...

Alexi
replies: 16 views: 29,582
wallyburger 19th September 2009

my tc 2290 levels are floating around on there own. any ideas? self service? good tech center?

mikegguitars
replies: 0 views: 631
mikegguitars 19th September 2009

We cut the basics and overdubs for our record at Studio 4 outside Philly with Phil Nicolo and his killer 8048 and an HD rig. We...

Fash
replies: 1 views: 392
Fash 19th September 2009

I have 9 - 1176 different ones 2 Blue badge 1-Black face and 6-Silver LN's What would a Distressor EL-8 give me that I don't...

hipass
replies: 8 views: 1,274
A LaMere 19th September 2009

I have the MBox2 Mini, came packaged with ProTools LE. I use iMac Snow Leopard and Logic Express 8. Currently record on...

Syme
replies: 5 views: 8,375
Tech22 19th September 2009

i track through a HEDD into tools via some nice outboard along way...but i mix in the box. i just had a batch of tunes mastered...

roger
replies: 2 views: 683
rack gear 19th September 2009

Hi, I am looking to use a gate with a sidechain in my live setup. This isn't for making things sound clean but rather to use it...

danr
replies: 2 views: 2,071
opentune 19th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search