The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Could anyone suggest a good DI ru ? I don't want to go Behringer. Or , would it be wiser to buy 4 little boxes ? It would be used...

oulablank
replies: 1 views: 1,680
kittonian 25th September 2009

Name some good vintage plug-ins. Are there vintage plugins for the mix buss also?

Magnum29465
replies: 25 views: 3,063
Seb RIOU 25th September 2009

So what can you all tell me about the Audio Technica 4050? Pros and Cons Thanks!!!

greenfields
replies: 79 views: 7,360
Alécio Costa 25th September 2009

Just wondering what others are charging and getting. I no longer have my own room which I always factored into my fee. Please...

Louiseven
replies: 0 views: 1,381
Louiseven 25th September 2009

Hey, I have decided to use the mini-me pres as they are definitely good enough, clear and detailed. I've been in the works to...

Chris Lago
replies: 31 views: 5,568
rob S 25th September 2009

So I was taught that the A/D process goes like this: Line amp Dither Anti-aliasing Sample + hold A/D...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 5 views: 676
Sk106 25th September 2009

Im updating my cable setup. Im currently using these crappy Aphex cables and want to buy bulk of Canare or Mogami. I wanted to no...

prologicmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,928
samwinston123 25th September 2009

Hi curious as to how you all bounce down mixes in PT for cds. Like what bit rate and sample rate do you record in and then what...

lucasmusic
replies: 85 views: 5,186
Kenny Gioia 25th September 2009

Whats working for you? You have a kit close mics, you have some stereo room mics , and might be using some sample augmentation...

stephen a.cute
replies: 8 views: 6,269
henge 25th September 2009
replies: 0 views: 1,227
You_Father_Sky 25th September 2009

Hey guys! I'm excited to be travelling to the US in November - whilst there I'm going to avoid the stupid prices of Australia...

everythings_ace
replies: 16 views: 1,037
Scinx 25th September 2009

I got this little song I am recording/producing for a band, and I decided to try making this into a new kind of ound. Something...

Darm
replies: 3 views: 2,261
Darm 25th September 2009

I just picked up an Oktava MKL-2500 on eBay, however, the seller failed to mention it didn't come with the 7-pin cable that...

Webb
replies: 2 views: 1,691
Webb 25th September 2009

Hi guys, I work in Nuendo 3 which is basically like Cubase and have about 30 or so files so far. I've recorded all of them in...

mark007
replies: 5 views: 1,832
mark007 25th September 2009

So, digging around at the local Goodwill, I found some reels of 1/4" tape. I picked up all the reels I could find, 8 from...

MRausch
replies: 4 views: 878
dbbubba 25th September 2009

Hello fellow slutz. Did a search for this a bit and didn't come up with anything. Found a couple of Audio Technica Mixers for...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 882
sluttygearhere 25th September 2009

Hey guys, So when you guys have a recording session, what is the general paperwork you guys use to help keep track of...

Brice
replies: 8 views: 3,363
stacey 25th September 2009

Looking to buy a new pair of monitors. I'm currently using alesis m1's and its time to upgrade. i don't want to spend to much for...

Magnum29465
replies: 7 views: 1,269
You_Father_Sky 24th September 2009

Anyone have a recommendation on a good nonlinear reverb VST plugin? I've found a few gated reverb SIR impulses, but they're not...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 3 views: 5,517
AlexW. 24th September 2009

OK, I realize I'm probably coming off as an amateur but I don't care, I'm excited! I was messin around in the lab today with my...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 14 views: 1,527
brian_delizza 24th September 2009

Hi, I'm trying to record a miced guitar amp and simultaneously record a dry DI signal for reamping or possibly just using for...

Teddy
replies: 1 views: 1,152
ebot9000 24th September 2009

Anyone using this unit? Any thoughts on it, good or bad? Does it work well on a PC with SONAR? Thanks, ROD

rodreb
replies: 23 views: 3,626
alkooloid 24th September 2009

Hi Does anyone out there have any audio demos of the Great British Spring Reverb unit? Also, does the unit have a control to...

Andy Plus
replies: 0 views: 2,402
Andy Plus 24th September 2009

Hi All I need to replace some N72 that I had to sell for a super serious medical condition and I have been reading more and more...

dogma
replies: 4 views: 1,303
dogma 24th September 2009

Can anyone explain to me what is being played here in the intro of this song? Is is a Rhodes? Is it a Nord? I'm messing around...

Vum
replies: 7 views: 3,450
iroquai 24th September 2009

EDIT This thread took a more interesting path, now: "What broken instruments do you keep in the studio because you can...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 7 views: 1,835
dbbubba 24th September 2009

You know you're an audio nerd when you read a thread entitled "The World of Dawcraft," and you're the only one in the...

thewurlitzerlife
replies: 0 views: 513
thewurlitzerlife 24th September 2009

Oh God someone else is talking about! Right? So I did search the forum before posting. But I was wondering if anyone who owns one...

thewurlitzerlife
replies: 6 views: 1,188
JoeyM 24th September 2009

I've read the previous posts on this topic, and I have a SPECIFIC question regarding my situation. Thanks in advance to all...

zacheus83
replies: 28 views: 5,996
zacheus83 24th September 2009

After reading for days I decided to post even though there are similar threads. I’m trying to build a solid rock vocal chain....

thebaron
replies: 15 views: 2,283
thebaron 24th September 2009

How come when I use plugin compressors or tape saturation plugs on stereo mikes it changes the stereo image? For example when...

Faderix
replies: 4 views: 613
joeydego 24th September 2009

Okay looking to get some advice. Here's the situation: I want to get a setup at home just for recording vocals. I can get a hold...

slowtyper
replies: 2 views: 516
allsixstrings 24th September 2009

It seems I can never get it right. I connect clock cables from Presonus DigimaxLT to MOTU 2408 MKII and set the clock to...

Rokus666
replies: 2 views: 912
Rokus666 24th September 2009

There are a few of them out there, just wondering if anyone has any pointers on the best free ones.

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 39,209
marcan 24th September 2009

I'm looking for a way to make drum tracks by tapping out beats/patterns like a drum machine. The sounds should be as realistic as...

CarvinAbuser
replies: 18 views: 1,192
chroma 24th September 2009

Hi All, Just picked up a pair of Oktava MK-012s. Here's thing the thing, they were sold to me as "MK-012's" but when I...

frazzman
replies: 9 views: 2,929
warhead 24th September 2009

how do you record in the box? I'm sure theres more to it than simply exporting the audio, so how is it done?

Magnum29465
replies: 6 views: 727
Magnum29465 24th September 2009

So what would be the "correct" way to cut some lows from the G-compressor? If I'd like to highpass f.e from 60Hz or...

Supersatan
replies: 1 views: 814
Supersatan 24th September 2009

Hi guys Any suggestions... preferrabely active speakers? Regards, Jacob

horncoppers
replies: 2 views: 573
Darm 24th September 2009

Hello everyone. What I have: ---------------------- Pro Tools LE on Mac Digi002 Rode NT1000 mic Yamaha Keyboard and Tone...

JeanDit
replies: 9 views: 1,156
rocksure 24th September 2009

Has anybody here encountered crashing when using Waves plugins with Reaper in OSX Snow Leopard? Basically, every time I load a...

ampexfanatic
replies: 0 views: 1,862
ampexfanatic 24th September 2009

Hi! Ive got a pair of Krk Rp6 G2's and im considering the Samson Ms200 Stands...The platform on the stands are a bit smaller...

mikkelgj
replies: 0 views: 1,940
mikkelgj 24th September 2009

Hi there, I do apologize if this issue has already been addressed but after running a few searches I could not find any...

Cian
replies: 4 views: 1,523
DrDeltaM 24th September 2009

Hello all, I've been using ableton live with my g5 and after the initialization stage I get this unknown buzzing noise from...

lalalandguy
replies: 0 views: 559
lalalandguy 24th September 2009

Who have tried it on a Fat Track? Is it any good? BTW I was impressed by the Mic pres on this unit. It makes thin sources...

slybass3000
replies: 4 views: 1,470
SarahTLA 24th September 2009

hi! i am looking for a compressor for my lunchbox for tracking vocals, mostly (female) rap but also some singing and...

tenderboy
replies: 10 views: 2,534
tenderboy 24th September 2009

So I read the article about recording your tracks at -16 dB written by one John Scrip at Massive Mastering, and it was definitely...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 5 views: 1,375
Cursed Lemon 24th September 2009

Hey all you L.A. guys - I'm heading there tomorrow for a little vacation. I've already got some things I plan on checking out......

jval
replies: 6 views: 614
soupking 24th September 2009

Hi GS, I'm interested in obtaining a good reverse reverb unit for live vocals. Does anybody know of one that would be good for...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 828
soupking 24th September 2009

I am searching for the impedance values at the input and output of the 80241 eq's on these boards, four band parametrics. Any...

antoniosolo
replies: 5 views: 909
Blaschke 24th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search