The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In talking with a guy recently about the design of my rack set up, he strongly recommended a line mixer to preserve the quality...

guitargypsy
replies: 2 views: 8,804
Sk106 1st October 2009

Hiya... I'm a frequent visitor here (plenty of helpful info), and only an occasional poster...but...due to the relative dearth...

wellyouneednt
replies: 3 views: 1,880
NathanEldred 1st October 2009

Does anyone know if these channel cards interchangeable? Looking for replacements for my mtr12 2 track. Thanks, Eddie

leopold
replies: 0 views: 622
leopold 1st October 2009

I'm looking for a cover for the whole laptop, not just the keyboard. I know they exist, but its a tough thing to search since...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 620
miercoles 1st October 2009

Hi there, Just wondering... in the modern age of mixing ITB. Which plug-ins are considered to be the Rolls Royce. Which have...

Haynesmachine
replies: 55 views: 6,516
David Watts 1st October 2009

For DJ's, Live artists and studio programmers and producers, this looks like the next big thing! Well affordable too!...

billybobakimbo
replies: 1 views: 1,268
LoopQuantum 1st October 2009

Just a reminder... Sometimes it helps to quit worrying about what gear you've got and just go get to work laying down whats...

djt4400
replies: 11 views: 725
Deleted User 1st October 2009

Hi guys. I recently purchased a pair of NHT M00's for nearfield monitors. I wanted some Adams but these were recommended...

Octopussy
replies: 5 views: 1,076
Octopussy 1st October 2009

Waves Artists Live in AES 2009 Please, if someone goes to this can they film it (if allowed), and/or take notes and post them...

AshleySmith06
replies: 0 views: 489
AshleySmith06 1st October 2009

So I was bored and made a Pro Tools 8 wallpaper and thought I'd like to share it with you guys as a thank you for all the help...

anemicrock
replies: 37 views: 94,939
finkbmx 1st October 2009

Hey there, I recently construncted a new studio space, not very large.. 80 sq m. The monitoring room is about 8,40x5,10x3,10 and...

Loudmouth
replies: 9 views: 2,101
Loudmouth 1st October 2009

Hi, One of the analog outs on our Yamaha O2R board went out and we can't figure it out in house. Does anyone know of a good...

edwardsean
replies: 1 views: 791
Johns 1st October 2009

I really have a love/hate relationship with mixing....its my favorite part of production but seems to take the biggest toll on my...

darryl2112
replies: 20 views: 973
Igotsoul4u 1st October 2009

hi there, I am wanting to put a video up on youtube but when i record on my nokia the audio quality is less than desirable I need...

gmixstudios
replies: 0 views: 413
gmixstudios 1st October 2009

need it for UPA1c old passiv ( 30kg ) any tip ? K&M goes only for 2.18 meters

goldendye
replies: 0 views: 391
goldendye 1st October 2009

I use a DAW (Sonar) and am thinking about converting back to analog to use a few choice compressors & then going back to DAW....

Roots Rock
replies: 13 views: 1,141
RKrizman 1st October 2009

I'm using a pair of Genelec 8040a's in my mixing room. They sound great, but I'm thinking of adding a sub to the system....

ray dsr
replies: 3 views: 816
ray dsr 1st October 2009

I have never mixed in mono. I have always heard that when you mix in mono it's easier to find sweet spots when panning. When I...

TBarrnes
replies: 23 views: 2,032
Washington 1st October 2009

Hey There. So I searched for days and can't find any issues like mine, perhaps it's because I'm doing something wrong. Anyway,...

Crow Island
replies: 1 views: 804
js1 1st October 2009

Hi all, I was wondering how to create a headphone mix to track using an Aurora 8 and Sonar 7PE. There is no virtual mixing with...

musicman4life68
replies: 12 views: 1,228
musicman4life68 1st October 2009

Has anyone done this? is there issues with converting a shed into a mix studio? I'm using a room in my house right now and I have...

Magnum29465
replies: 8 views: 3,723
joeq 1st October 2009

I'm producing and recording some vocals, they have to sound great, my vocal coach has in her studio a MOTU 828, I wonder if it is...

Alonso
replies: 5 views: 1,294
travisbrown 1st October 2009

Hello All, I just purchased my first ribbon mic from Front End Audio, an Apex 215. (I should get it next week.) boing I have...

Yetti
replies: 8 views: 8,833
bigbone 1st October 2009

Has anyone successfully installed TC VSS3 for TDM MassivePack8? So far I've installed 3 or 4 of the MassivePack 8 plugs, but...

Bender412
replies: 0 views: 483
Bender412 1st October 2009

Hey everyone! Okay, I'm at a loss. I had to swap out a couple bad op-amps and Mercenary wants the serial numbers for the bad...

Michaelrophone
replies: 3 views: 1,202
Michaelrophone 1st October 2009

Hi, I was wondering, do you guys use a project template when starting a new recording/mixing session, and if so, what do you have...

ChrisCummins
replies: 5 views: 876
Sk106 1st October 2009

both are $1700 the Focals have a 6.5" woofer, the Dyns a 7" the Focals go 45Hz-28kHz, the Dyns 41Hz-21kHz I have yet...

mattw
replies: 3 views: 7,487
Jantex 1st October 2009

Has anyone used the Dangerous d-box with the Behringer ADA8000 for summing? Is the summing through the berry converters/d-box...

Oli_W
replies: 1 views: 1,109
Oli_W 1st October 2009

just a quick video of my studio right now. The cables are a mess etc.. but I'm re-plugging a bunch of stuff a different way.still...

mdjice
replies: 13 views: 2,049
mdjice 1st October 2009

i dont even have that much gear, just a mbox, turntables, laptop. But still there's just so many cables they always get messy...

A DJ
replies: 20 views: 2,761
Mr.HOLMES 1st October 2009

Hi, I've read all the threads on this technique and and tried it on a number of occasions. I really like the punchiness of the...

guy1
replies: 6 views: 2,077
Dale Turner 1st October 2009

How do you like the Sonnox EQ? How do you like type 3? Is there any reason why I should not stop lusting for the UAD 31102 if I...

slopeshoulder
replies: 0 views: 686
slopeshoulder 30th September 2009

I posted a similar question in the Digidesign forum but would like to broaden my horizon a bit more. I need new monitors -...

GtrMan
replies: 17 views: 1,349
Patrice Baumel 30th September 2009

Any recomendations. Thank you

Bradahman
replies: 1 views: 505
Phaidon 30th September 2009

So, I am a full time working drummer. I use click at almost every gig I play, therefore it is one of the most valuable tools out...

replies: 8 views: 2,762
theblue1 30th September 2009

hi guys, i have a M-Audio mobile pre usb. I'm thinking about getting a profire 2626. i understand that it comes w/ 8 Octance...

Apprentice
replies: 1 views: 554
Apprentice 30th September 2009

After a 10 year break from my recording studio, I'd like to get back to recording, mixing and producing for clients...

KLP29
replies: 5 views: 679
lobsty 30th September 2009

and yes, I did a search... Okay - I have the Fireface 800 and an Onyx 800R...using the ADAT pipe to take the Onyx signals to...

vicenzajay
replies: 11 views: 5,283
soulata 30th September 2009

Anyone out there heard this CD.. Its one of the best modern day recordings i have heard. Sounds like...

Gibson
replies: 15 views: 1,080
jchadstopherhuez 30th September 2009

I´ll get both in 3 weeks and can try out, but i´d like to get some opinions. Studer A80 1/2" tape master machine or ASC...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 1,916
Flying_Dutchman 30th September 2009

Hey guys, Anybody seen this? Hollywoodwinds | Cinesamples Check out the demos - to me they're fairly convincing for orchestral...

saovi
replies: 1 views: 2,346
juniorhifikit 30th September 2009

Trying to compare quotes for touring cases...tried Jan Al and A & S Case Co. so far, which other ones in LA am I missing? ...

mikecorwin
replies: 4 views: 3,071
fifthcircle 30th September 2009

Couldn't resist passing this on... This auction benefits a charity called Pablove that my friend Jeff Castelaz of Dangerbird...

allaccess
replies: 4 views: 1,360
allaccess 30th September 2009

Couldn't resist passing this on... This auction benefits a charity called Pablove that my friend Jeff Castelaz of Dangerbird...

allaccess
replies: 2 views: 803
allaccess 30th September 2009

Hi there I want to sale my Radias RACK for 600 EURO! I think I'vegot it for less then a year now and may have looked at it more...

beatsmith
replies: 2 views: 2,372
jproc 30th September 2009

Was given these a few years back and use them all the time, but i can't find any information on them at all....would appreciate...

Linkwood
replies: 1 views: 831
vincentvangogo 30th September 2009

A friend of mine is looking for an interface with 2 preamps with FW or PCI connection. His price range is 400-600 $. So RME,...

Baykush
replies: 2 views: 1,206
seany 30th September 2009

Hi, i'm in a metal band that at some points want to throw in either a trancy intro or other synth samples through out the set....

PhillyMayhem
replies: 2 views: 1,927
SoundFancier 30th September 2009

Hey, starting to mess around with some synths on the computer. Anyone know any good programs for Trance like synths?

PhillyMayhem
replies: 4 views: 1,196
gurubuzz 30th September 2009

So basically on a project im working on we've pulled a drum sound i'm really happy with, snare sounds great, kicks sounds great,...

TehGuitarist
replies: 11 views: 5,322
narcoman 30th September 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search