The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a set of Beyerdynamic DT-770 headphones, which are claimed to be fully rebuildable. Well, the left can has developed a...

silence2-38554
replies: 1 views: 827
robertshaw 2nd October 2009

I've read that it can. I guess there is mid control that allows you to do more with it than the BassDriver. You can sound like...

undermind
replies: 1 views: 4,391
gambinski 2nd October 2009

This thread may end up full of valuable insights, or devolve into pain, darkness and chaos. But I'll ask anyway... What are the...

Mark Kaufman
replies: 4 views: 1,347
Dr. Mordo 2nd October 2009

I am thinking this is possible, but wanted to make sure before I took the plunge. I am considering moving to a symphony system...

nanno
replies: 0 views: 442
nanno 2nd October 2009

Hi there, I was wondering if you guys could give me some preamp recommendations as a starting point. I'm pretty much an amateur;...

urobo[l]us
replies: 12 views: 1,226
amanitas 2nd October 2009

So today I received a few Vovox cables that I painfully decided to spend so much on and felt nothing but regret from the moment I...

Hyrukante
replies: 22 views: 5,288
Butcha 2nd October 2009

What do you like best in terms of action, playability, sound...everything?

Emi
replies: 7 views: 1,919
Emi 2nd October 2009

So I have a DM3200 and just installed the IF-FW firewire card. The mixer is seeing the card. The fw cable is connected to the...

Greazygeo
replies: 2 views: 589
Greazygeo 2nd October 2009

Hey! I'm about to buy those 2 plugins for general duties... For Logic ... Would you say that's a good idea? Would you choose...

alemarti
replies: 29 views: 2,382
Sk106 2nd October 2009

Hi, I have two eurekas, I dig 'em, but I'm wondering if I could sell the eurekas, pick up a BLA auteur, and actually hear a...

kilroyrock
replies: 5 views: 1,697
Hammyham 2nd October 2009

Hey Guys, I'm finally sorting out some high quality AD conversion & I want a setup that's neat and not limiting in it's...

Tommy like sound
replies: 2 views: 622
kittonian 2nd October 2009

i currently purchased Digi 003 Dynaudio BM5A Monitors Jbl Sub Im running a great pc and macbook pro...got a great selection...

Cgbravo
replies: 5 views: 810
Cgbravo 2nd October 2009

I feel like Studio's should have certain things. a Les Paul and a Strat? is that all?

Jeff16years
replies: 134 views: 7,217
XXXEsq 2nd October 2009

I've been reading about it, and it sounds very interesting. If it's anything like the POD as far as modeling quality, I would...

newlyformedmind
replies: 24 views: 2,111
sound_music 2nd October 2009

So after doing a bit of research I realized i needed a real Hi-Fi amp and not a PA-amp for my Yamaha NS-10m. (Thanks to the...

akila
replies: 54 views: 12,082
nosebleedaudio 2nd October 2009

Has anyone been able to compare the two? A Peluso 2247 le vs a Pearlman T1?

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 439
skiroy 2nd October 2009

HI-END GEAR Pro Audio Conference 2009 in Hamburg, Germany Hey Gearslutz! After such great resonance with the first HI-END...

Hi-END GEAR
replies: 91 views: 13,660
MonoBrow 2nd October 2009

I am trying to decide on one of these. They are both similar in terms of I/O. I have read both manuals...have experience with...

m_gant
replies: 4 views: 1,063
cavern 2nd October 2009

I want to boost my little project studio (no concole) and buy a cranesong spider for tracking and analog summing. The spider has...

Field Marshall
replies: 12 views: 2,152
Redi Knight 2nd October 2009

I have a reel of 2" MRL tape that I'm about to throw out. I have no idea if it's still worth anything as it's probably 10 -...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 12 views: 955
Fletcher 2nd October 2009

I've been using the RME ADI-2 now with my Digi002, but I'm getting latency in the ADI D/A monitor even though I'm using low...

numberforty1
replies: 10 views: 1,710
numberforty1 2nd October 2009

Hi all. If this is in the wrong forum please redirect. I'm looking at buying a recording setup in the New Year and am hoping to...

funkymunk
replies: 7 views: 678
Boycie 2nd October 2009

Hi guys! I'm kind of in the market right now for an analog console. I want it to have about 24 faders and for the rest I'm...

benonline
replies: 4 views: 2,261
studjo 2nd October 2009

Hi everyone i'm new around here first post so i hope i'm in the right section...... First of all a little introduction: my...

Seed
replies: 4 views: 810
RussC 2nd October 2009

Does anyone know what console was in Rockwell studios in the mid 70s early 80s? Their website says they have SSL now, but a lot...

fuzzjunkie
replies: 19 views: 4,322
ivansc 2nd October 2009

Hey guys, I just purchased a Burl B2 Bomber (Haven't gotten it yet) for some awesome A/D Conversion for my 003R but I also...

heartofantares
replies: 0 views: 468
heartofantares 2nd October 2009

I just purchased a Teac a-7300 2 track deck. I am having a slight problem with it. When sending stereo audio into the deck, the...

Me2D2
replies: 11 views: 4,767
Me2D2 2nd October 2009

Hey guys, I know it may sound strange but my favorite harmonizer plug-in of all time is Digi's "Pitch" plug-in. I...

SaschaP
replies: 11 views: 3,279
SaschaP 2nd October 2009

I'd like a 1U power strip for pure convenience and power cable management - I could care less about "power...

DinosaurSR
replies: 7 views: 5,305
musicbydesign 2nd October 2009

I wanted to post this here. I'm not sure if you've seen my gear build thread, but it was...

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 1,345
BOWIE 2nd October 2009

Dynamic compression, meaning the compression ratio gets gradually higher in relation to the input signal ... or that the...

Sk106
replies: 24 views: 1,482
Shim 2nd October 2009

Is there any tonal difference between these?

Keith Moore
replies: 5 views: 3,241
pan60 2nd October 2009

Hello, I'm recording voiceover for videogames, which ranges from narration in the grand and rich style of "movie-preview...

b11
replies: 35 views: 2,452
b11 2nd October 2009

Can anyone tell me what type of effect if any was used for this song. Any more specifically how to record vocals similar to this?...

Peyton
replies: 9 views: 3,611
marcpl 2nd October 2009

For guys mixing rock, what is your go-to Pro Tools reverb for snare? I still like a touch of the DVerb Non-lin. Looking for...

masterblaster
replies: 10 views: 3,863
joeydego 1st October 2009

I have a Roland xp-80 that mostly works with Logic, but a few things don't get recognized by Logic 8, such as the hold pedal. ...

PhilipJ
replies: 3 views: 1,011
zvenx 1st October 2009

I'm considering buying some of these RCA cables. I need a 5 metre run from my machine room. At NZ$8160.00 (US$5620.00) they're...

BlackDaddy
replies: 260 views: 10,799
James Lugo 1st October 2009

Oh boy! So I'm finally getting my Lexicon MPX-1 to speak my language in the reverb department. I've programmed a few verbs I'm...

steelyfan
replies: 3 views: 1,851
rockstar_josh 1st October 2009

i bought a second hand Cloud cx-a6 which is a six channel (6x 120 watts into 4ohm) power amp. i would like to bridge two of the...

teuron
replies: 1 views: 1,434
teuron 1st October 2009

Hi, Sorry for the uninteresting question.... But is there a way to use input monitoring in Pro Tools le during playback?...

ianbryn11
replies: 3 views: 2,671
ianbryn11 1st October 2009

Hey, Big fan of Lomo mics here- I have a 19a9 and 19a19, as well as the M1 and M6 capsules that fit Oktava mics. I'm curious if...

zulusound
replies: 5 views: 2,375
CrazyBeast 1st October 2009

Hi, I recently read an article in Recording Magazine's October 2009 issue by Sean Shannon. He talks about tips getting bass...

hakim
replies: 4 views: 1,942
Ethan Winer 1st October 2009

Hi! I'm in a rock band that runs Ableton Live during our shows in Session view to trigger backing tracks that run along side a...

Somachina
replies: 0 views: 854
Somachina 1st October 2009

If someone could please shed some light on this for me, I'd really appreciate it. Here is my situation. I have the Edirol UA101...

Wow
replies: 20 views: 1,359
Wow 1st October 2009

For all you hardcore Logic Users...what's the best/most stable OS for Logic 9...I'm leaning towards 10.5

glissando
replies: 5 views: 827
motown67 1st October 2009

Do you guys have any suggestions for other places or sites to buy used gear in the uk? Haven't had too much luck with places...

danberkson
replies: 3 views: 653
nickolo 1st October 2009

Hi there, I tried posting before and no one replied. I really REALLY need some help with making a decision for a mic pre/channel...

grahamstuart
replies: 8 views: 1,095
pan60 1st October 2009

Okay, so I'm doing my equipment budget for my studio build and I've got some pre's on my list that I'm considering. I'm going to...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 32 views: 7,034
pan60 1st October 2009

In talking with a guy recently about the design of my rack set up, he strongly recommended a line mixer to preserve the quality...

guitargypsy
replies: 2 views: 8,804
Sk106 1st October 2009

Hiya... I'm a frequent visitor here (plenty of helpful info), and only an occasional poster...but...due to the relative dearth...

wellyouneednt
replies: 3 views: 1,880
NathanEldred 1st October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search