The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I've had an FMR RNC for a while and it's replaced almost all my ITB compressing duties. I've used a fair amount of ITB...

danbronson
replies: 14 views: 1,564
u b k 4th October 2009

Hi Hope this doesn't break any rules but I just wanted to draw attention to what looks like a great new downloading site that...

DCW
replies: 16 views: 1,050
Id Ridden 4th October 2009

I was in a music store today and played around with a 2Box electronic drumkit and was blown away! It sounded so much better than...

spidernook
replies: 0 views: 397
spidernook 4th October 2009

Hi everyone, Must say I love this.... some really good songs and (imho) great production. I like the fact that there's some...

coosticks
replies: 26 views: 3,822
Giantbeater 3rd October 2009

So I have a mic that is too hot for drums, but I want to use it. I don't have a pre that has a pad on it. My question is if I get...

abell1234
replies: 7 views: 822
alkooloid 3rd October 2009

Does anyone have a tip for an app that can receive an audio input, convert to something that's suitable for broadcasting and...

JonesH
replies: 3 views: 611
travisbrown 3rd October 2009

I'm looking for an alternative to the API 2500 compressor -- it will mainly be used as a stereo mix buss compressor to...

UpNSmoke
replies: 12 views: 3,468
Nu-tra 3rd October 2009

I found an Irish shop that stocked the bulbs but annoyingly, will only ship within Ireland. Do any of you know of a place in...

china jam
replies: 4 views: 851
china jam 3rd October 2009

Since I reluctantly parted ways with my Reflexion Filter I had to devise a solution. I had bought a removable wall from someone...

antoniosolo
replies: 1 views: 1,203
drummerboy1533 3rd October 2009

I just bought a bunch of gear and im now pretty brokekfhkh.I do need another LDC and ribbon.Thats the reason im thinking of...

jourdan11
replies: 4 views: 597
jourdan11 3rd October 2009

I'm so tired of always having to reach behind my monitors to turn them on so I'm wandering if this is what people in general do....

GtrMan
replies: 10 views: 1,544
GtrMan 3rd October 2009

So anyway , I suddenly got GAS for a Roland JD-800, seems like a pretty cool synth, so to Ebay I went. There were a few on...

lovekrafty
replies: 2 views: 865
pan60 3rd October 2009

Just picked up this box. Anyone else have a problem wherein the stereo link switch doesn't affect both the gain knobs? The...

crackmandu
replies: 6 views: 1,259
crackmandu 3rd October 2009

In my search for a passive, sweet, broad stroke eq I am considering these. If anyone could share your experience with either Spl...

Cornchuck
replies: 3 views: 2,294
kittonian 3rd October 2009

so i was searching for pic's of bill putnams place here in evanston, to no avail unfortunately, but came across this...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 495
sameal 3rd October 2009

Is there an RTA plugin (PT LE 8.0.1) that allows you to import impulse responses for convolution, for using with guitar rig...

nate11
replies: 1 views: 493
sleeper1400 3rd October 2009

I'm looking for a reamping deivce. Basically I want to send signals from the PC through the Fireface out, send them through...

Ciaccona
replies: 10 views: 1,764
BLUElightCory 3rd October 2009

When I was a kid, my dad bought me the Rocky III soundtrack cassette tape (Eye of the Tiger, baby). The beginning of the tape had...

drhum23
replies: 7 views: 5,541
ThePVerdeBeetle 3rd October 2009

Hello boys and girls! Straight on: Some Information: I run a home-studio. My mixes are quite good, however not professional. I...

Mixbuster
replies: 24 views: 3,528
Karloff70 3rd October 2009

Hi, I wonder what is the return policy mostly of the bigger music stores ? Suppose you buy something and you dont like it,...

androne
replies: 3 views: 457
paultools 3rd October 2009

your music these days? Indie and Mainstream Record stores are almost dead and what's left of them has very little selection....

rack gear
replies: 28 views: 1,083
robb01 3rd October 2009

Howdy, Slutz. I'm getting a getting very nasally metal guitar tone and do not know what to do. When standing in front of my...

Evenyre
replies: 66 views: 8,422
MrCrowbar 3rd October 2009

Last week I needed a client in Florida to hear the mixes I had done for him here in LA. After sending him an AIFF for him to...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 17 views: 6,955
Tony Shepperd 3rd October 2009

Hey all, i've done a bit of a search on this and garnered a few bits of info, but looking to see if any has a bit of experience...

AndyZippy
replies: 4 views: 1,531
author 3rd October 2009

I know DB had his hand in making the cd but I must say the snare and the whole kit for that matter sounds amazing, the guitars...

fakiekid
replies: 0 views: 1,051
fakiekid 3rd October 2009

I have been running my Mojave Audio ma 200 thru the 737 for about year now, used for rnb/pop vocals mainly, but ive always found...

scottyscottuk
replies: 7 views: 1,408
Emi 3rd October 2009

Where are you guys setting your crossover point? 80hz? Thanks...

Protools Guy
replies: 5 views: 1,594
tuborg 3rd October 2009

Hi all, I've been scouting the pages on GS for info on some of the popular soft synths around at the moment. There are sooooo...

bullfrog
replies: 4 views: 1,286
kelldammit 3rd October 2009

Im thinking of continue some studies in a foreign country ( I have yet to decide). I will be bringing some synths/pedals/etc as...

toasteh
replies: 21 views: 1,516
Leon EA 3rd October 2009

hi! I have a Gibson Classic with Vintage 57 PUs, 2 PRS Custom 24s with their standard pick-ups, and an 1998 American Standard...

Noise Commander
replies: 0 views: 486
Noise Commander 3rd October 2009

All styles of music. No specific genre. Probably can't go wrong either way but it is an expensive vision. Therefore, I'm seeking...

rockyroad
replies: 11 views: 2,033
edtex 3rd October 2009

Hello fellow slutz! I have had some problems with Logic 8 and Mackie Control Universal + three extenders! Sometimes Logic...

Mr. Garcia
replies: 3 views: 2,995
close/far 3rd October 2009

Hey guys. Is there a way of making the insert on a soundcraft 200 into a balanced out? I thought it would be cool when using one...

kellyrmartin
replies: 1 views: 697
OddBall Audio 3rd October 2009

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet. Please read and comment. The Forrester Blog For Consumer Product Strategy...

BJohnston
replies: 17 views: 1,185
rack gear 3rd October 2009

Hi! I have seen this patchbay going by a couple of different codenames: - NYS-SPP - NYS-SPP-L - NYS-SPP-L1 - NYS-SPP-1 Are...

johnsmith1261
replies: 46 views: 5,305
Dean Roddey 3rd October 2009

Ok, it's been a while since I've used an sm7 (about 1 year). The studio would always use it on hi-hat, but never on vocals. ...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 3 views: 2,397
DontLetMeDrown 3rd October 2009

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread... Also apologize if this has been asked and answered, but after spending quite a...

notbillcosby
replies: 9 views: 6,861
thethrillfactor 3rd October 2009

I just received a mix from a fellow Slut to mix for fun. They used Addictive Drums for their recording, which I do not have. I...

musicman4life68
replies: 6 views: 2,574
musicman4life68 3rd October 2009

Haven't found that one yet... And considering my soldering skills, I'd like to get them from somewhere else heh. Shouldn't be an...

MrVelvet
replies: 8 views: 2,493
mfischman3 3rd October 2009

I've been through every thread on gearslutz about curing/treating ground hums, line noise, "dirty AC," et cetera. I'm a...

ektia
replies: 16 views: 5,973
Kyle S 3rd October 2009

Hello! I have few thing like Pultec, SSL or Studio/Sound Modules which needs minor service and I will also needs a place to...

dsstudio
replies: 1 views: 531
Fletcher 3rd October 2009

just want to see who is headed out there this coming friday

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 702
Fletcher 3rd October 2009

I know about denoising, and managed to pull it off a few times to great success. But what about declipping in this context : the...

zapsmith9
replies: 2 views: 1,202
pfosk 3rd October 2009

Hey , what could be a cool FW interface with lots of AES I/o , I know there's a lot of Pci cards, like the Aurora, but i need it...

reflixtinian
replies: 6 views: 607
Deleted User 3rd October 2009

hey all, I have a Mackie 1604 VLZ Mixer that is about 10 years old. Some time ago I noticed spillovers from certain channels to...

bermudaben
replies: 5 views: 885
velopop 3rd October 2009

Could be a ground sound??? No problem when I plug in a mic, but when I plug in my keyboard there's a slight hum. Itried switching...

Bradahman
replies: 8 views: 2,519
Bradahman 3rd October 2009

and sculpting, EQ, effects, all that vocal stuff, turning a sow's ear into a silk purse........ Is there a nickel's worth of...

razorboy
replies: 35 views: 4,133
dgkenney 3rd October 2009

Hello i was wondering if someone would give me some advise on the best way to setup the following. This is my first time posting...

presto619
replies: 0 views: 843
presto619 3rd October 2009

Hi, I am new to the forums. I bought a KX8 keyboard and I cannot get it to work with my computer through USB cable. I just got it...

drozzy
replies: 0 views: 483
drozzy 3rd October 2009

Hey fellow gear sluts i'm entering the studio soon and here is the gear i will have to work with and this is how i'm gonna use...

Protech
replies: 1 views: 654
Ghetto 3rd October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search