The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I am just starting out recording drums...and I'm looking for 2 overhead mics to use in a 4 mic setup (Glyn Johns,...

bermudaben
replies: 16 views: 8,776
BioMichanical 7th October 2009

*Yes* Ive read the previous threads on this subject but I wanted to start a new thread about this and ask a few questions also....

musicbydesign
replies: 50 views: 4,863

Has anyone ever used a different pedal than the one that comes with the Alesis HD24? Mine is shot and I cant seem to track a...

Croaker
replies: 8 views: 1,380
Croaker 7th October 2009

Just wondering if anyone can share with us their experiences with them? What do you use it on, do you use it often in comparison...

BioMichanical
replies: 0 views: 1,141

Ok so I'm an ADAT noob. I'm trying to up the amount of channels my Zed R16 can record simulataneously. I'm currently using up...

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Chrizcol 7th October 2009

Hi braintrust - Will phantom power from a console damage the modules in my lunchbox? I have two 512c's and two 550b's,...

dragsquares
replies: 2 views: 645
dragsquares 7th October 2009

It's just a trivia question floating around my brain, if you could have recorded the audio for the Universe's Big Bang, what...

JoeyM
replies: 158 views: 6,071
PRobb 7th October 2009

I’m out of touch with drum pad/midi controllers and need some advice. I want a pad to midi device that has multiple pads,...

Tubthumper
replies: 2 views: 1,242
rmedek 7th October 2009

Hey all, I purchased an Oktava MK-219 on eBay, and it worked when I got it. I performed the Scott Dorsey mods on it - dampening...

jazzguitarboy605
replies: 0 views: 797
jazzguitarboy605 7th October 2009

I've only had a chance to listen to the KRK 10s and I was surprised by how much I liked it. Haven't heard the TS10, but have a...

ringemaster
replies: 1 views: 2,666
Deleted 86c3d96 7th October 2009

I have the SSL collection - Waves 5.x something...So, if I were to purchase anything new (CLA 6.0), I would have to buy a $250...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 706
Johnkenn 7th October 2009

ive done a lot of searching but havent been able to figure this out... does the sm91 NEED the preamp? i dont mean a mic pre. i...

Impurifier
replies: 2 views: 2,595
Impurifier 7th October 2009

I am tied of the same stuff , so can you please give me some direction? I am not talking about Metal, I am talking about new ...

AMIEL
replies: 1 views: 548
Dean Roddey 7th October 2009

Hi: Recently I´ve bought a Raindirk series III channel and I would like to rack it.Is this possible?. I´m looking for...

roboro
replies: 2 views: 821
mindbiscuit 7th October 2009

Hi all Sub8 users, (My first post...) I have ADAM Sub8 and 2x A7s. Love 'em. However, I don't understand why the Sub8 has such...

d_pert
replies: 4 views: 2,212
d_pert 7th October 2009

I'm having trouble getting audio out of my mytek. I have my multiface synced to it w/no trouble, and in the DSP mixer I get...

dysenterygary
replies: 1 views: 503
dysenterygary 7th October 2009

We were lucky enough to be asked to do this...diddlydoo Jay Messina has recorded some of the most famous music over the last...

ZenKen
replies: 2 views: 2,252
ZenKen 7th October 2009

Hi Slutz. I composed a very very short instrumental Piano/Cello and Oboe for someone I just lost. I hope you like it? It is a...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 6 views: 570
Mr.HOLMES 7th October 2009

Hi all, I am seeking your advice or tips as how to record a 12 string guitar and in particular when strummed with gusto. My...

mikedevelta
replies: 21 views: 1,511
WiZKiD 7th October 2009

Here is a long and interesting video of Sadowsky just talking about basses, their manufacture, setup, etc... It's pretty...

Dean Roddey
replies: 0 views: 716
Dean Roddey 7th October 2009

Something that may be quite relevant to online discussion of gear just in: I would imagine posting on a vBulletin forum would...

spicemix
replies: 33 views: 2,497
Joe Porto 6th October 2009

I finally started using VGA faders. Man, was I sleeping on this feature!! It's basically an extra layer of automation. ...

masterblaster
replies: 1 views: 1,085
Vum 6th October 2009

Anyone try this? Does it work? Quietus | Quiet Relief from Tinnitus | 1-800-779-1990 I'm curious. I don't have tinnitus,...

drmmrboy
replies: 5 views: 1,304
PRobb 6th October 2009

I'm running my PCM91 spdif into my 192. Just noticed my input level is very low-- about 8:00. Is this normal?

masterblaster
replies: 3 views: 516
5down1up 6th October 2009

I am reamping some guitars. I use logic. When I reamp the guitars, are they going to be a few milliseconds behind when they...

bexarametric
replies: 5 views: 687
bexarametric 6th October 2009

So I have a system that has two 2-way EV loudspeakers powered with a QSC RMX Power Amp. They were using NL2 speak-on cables, but...

gizm770o
replies: 0 views: 1,060
gizm770o 6th October 2009

Hi all.. I have great gear and over 10 years of experiance. Recorded many records and im a great mucisian, Well fulltime musician...

Gibson
replies: 19 views: 1,826
u b k 6th October 2009

Should I make the leap to HD now? I don't know if digi, or any company for that matter, has a new product coming out that will...

ianvargo
replies: 2 views: 475
DarkSky Media 6th October 2009

Anybody have a contact email for someone @ Inward Connections. I have a question about a Guitar Splitter (GSP-1) of theirs that's...

drastic
replies: 0 views: 732
drastic 6th October 2009
replies: 10 views: 952
psycho_monkey 6th October 2009

Once again i know there are some post addressing this but i have some more specific questions. Im about to start a project...

Machine Massacre
replies: 1 views: 740
svart 6th October 2009

I am in the process of setting up a pretty good sized "project" studio and will be staying with Pro Tools 8 (LE or...

mike vee
replies: 13 views: 11,604
busker 6th October 2009

Just wondering why there seems to be allot of cold replies that I have read with the purple action compressor? It seems a good...

Rredline
replies: 36 views: 3,174
evo6 6th October 2009

I'm curious to know what kind of studio monitors my favourite producer uses. I produce the same genre and I love their mixes....

tuborg
replies: 0 views: 775
tuborg 6th October 2009

Either the email link on his site doesn't work or he's merely ignoring me. I sent him a Neumann SM69 in June to have the PSU...

Eganmedia
replies: 3 views: 775
Eganmedia 6th October 2009

Once I have found premises here I will be setting up a tracking studio in Italy. Can anyone recommend a comprehensive headphone...

chini
replies: 2 views: 2,540
chini 6th October 2009

What do you think of this set up for a nice project/home studio: (not including obvious important factors like the room, my...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 9 views: 2,839
YRLK 6th October 2009

Ah, the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center beckons! Who's going to AES this gear? I think we'll be rooted at the A-Designs...

jmarkham
replies: 121 views: 5,306
Ethan Winer 6th October 2009

I am recording a vocal into a teac a7300 2 track 1/4 deck. I am tracking it into one side using the mic / xlr input. But a...

Me2D2
replies: 24 views: 1,281
Me2D2 6th October 2009

Looking for reccomendations for a wiring guy to complete overhail of my space. Preferrably in the houston area but that is not an...

Sproto
replies: 0 views: 482
Sproto 6th October 2009

I am seriously considering going to a hardware DAW and have several picked out. The one i really want is the Akai DPS24 MKII but...

Kain
replies: 1 views: 4,062
Speeddemon 6th October 2009

anyone know what drum kit was used for the pixies "monkey gone to heaven"? did a search and got a bit of info on the...

rhythmtech
replies: 3 views: 576
gear is cool 6th October 2009

Hello everyone, This may seem like an asinine question and forgive me for making this my first post, but I have to ask… I...

discostu
replies: 5 views: 10,536
MarvinDog 6th October 2009

Hi everyone, Does anybody know the difference between the roland sde 3000 and the sde 2500 (or even the sde 2000 for that...

sunrobot
replies: 6 views: 9,016
sunrobot 6th October 2009

I recently bought a PCM 60. Is it normal that, despite having stereo outs, the unit sounds like a mono reverb? I used an analyser...

jgharding
replies: 1 views: 832
jgharding 6th October 2009

Looking to put an new HD room together and weighing whether it makes sense to outright buy a new PCIe HD2 or get something a PCI...

bobtheautomator
replies: 2 views: 661
bobtheautomator 6th October 2009

Hey, I am going to Russia this weekend. Any advice/tips regarding shopping gear? jkthtyrt

ilovemusic
replies: 2 views: 585
MonkeyGang 6th October 2009

Anybody able to compare/contrast these two multi FX?

woods
replies: 2 views: 11,631
Ronski 6th October 2009

I was wondering if there are any simple, affordable high pass/low cut outboard devices out there to use with mics and pres with...

Storm Music
replies: 2 views: 1,268
Storm Music 6th October 2009

ok: I know how to record one accordion, I did it several times, but soon I'm facing location recording of accordion quartet...

kamilsaj
replies: 2 views: 793
kamilsaj 6th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search