The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, need someone with Moog Voyager expertise to help me with a patch. I originally had Spectrasonics Trilogy, and used a sampled...

loglady
replies: 0 views: 794
loglady 8th October 2009

Let's say that you had a frequency response curve of your monitoring set-up, and theoretically assume for the sake of this...

Lrmusic
replies: 12 views: 1,767
SoundFancier 8th October 2009

Hi, I've been having troubles with pops and click sounds with my recordings recently and am changing the DMA Buffer Size on my...

ChrisCummins
replies: 10 views: 1,134
DJBlueDrink 8th October 2009

Hey all, going through an out of the box time for analog warmth phase here... I'm considering going for an API summing setup ( or...

JCRockit
replies: 90 views: 6,855
jmikeperkins 7th October 2009

I'm a noob, so please be gentle :) We're putting together a TV broadcast at our church and would like to record the worship to...

meekish
replies: 2 views: 2,141
Deleted User 7th October 2009

Best sounding acoustic piano for recording??? Steinway? Yamaha? Something else? Thoughts and opinions please?

Beastie
replies: 4 views: 1,453
Beastie 7th October 2009

Really dig tape phase effects. Are their any analogue units that will get me close to Eddie Kramer ? MXR ? Mutron ? Also is...

Dave Reid
replies: 0 views: 937
Dave Reid 7th October 2009

The secret to a great sounding bright upright? Anyone?

Beastie
replies: 12 views: 1,661
Brent Hahn 7th October 2009

SO i love low tones.... bass, fat keys, you name it, if it shakes my chest im into it..... I am a somewhat inexperienced...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 1,053
jmikeperkins 7th October 2009

hi i'm terribly looking for Allen heath ML 5000 user guide and i found it not available on the factory web site, and on the web...

massò
replies: 1 views: 1,183
Mr.HOLMES 7th October 2009

So I've been working on one of my own songs lately, and have been laying down some vocals. I use PT mpowered, and the lowest...

basskater87
replies: 2 views: 790
basskater87 7th October 2009

Every time I try to find good pages with mic resources, I just get really dizzy and my brain starts to hurt, especially when...

Peter Clavin
replies: 6 views: 681
vernier 7th October 2009

I was running some mixes past another trusted enginneer friend and he was questioning some of my verb choices and suggested some...

Tone Laborer
replies: 2 views: 1,039
Sniperschool 7th October 2009

I want to get the Akai LPK25 midi-usb controller when it comes out for stage use, but it is only Usb powered. Is there such a...

Shimona
replies: 0 views: 591
Shimona 7th October 2009

Hi, Just wondering what the cleanest, most transparent 500 series lunchbox pre is...so I can add it too my list of wants. heh...

electropoet
replies: 26 views: 3,533
Adebar 7th October 2009

Currently using Digi 002/ Le controlling it with Tascam Dm-4800. I use my Radar 24 for tracking and have nice outboard pre's and...

bonneybear
replies: 15 views: 1,428
siriusbliss 7th October 2009

hi guys. here's my problem. i couldnt get my recorded guitar sounds great. some say practise practise practise, but lemme tell...

elmkid
replies: 1 views: 827
BadJones 7th October 2009

Hey y'all. First post. I'm relatively new to recording, but I've got a nice setup going, though I only have an SM57. I've been...

ReaverB
replies: 11 views: 5,480
88fingerz 7th October 2009

2 channels of Aurora, 4 channels Daking, 4 channels Apogee Ensemble. Which pres would you put on what? This is for rock drums....

Aaron Miller
replies: 4 views: 1,777
Clawson 7th October 2009

Is this a good rate for insurance? I have coverage now for just the building 1200sq/ft and it's 55/month but I wanted to cover my...

RonT
replies: 6 views: 839
big country 7th October 2009

I'm probably going with SM-57s on snare, rack tom, and maybe hat. Likely use an SM7B on floor tom and Beta 52 on kick. That...

Aaron Miller
replies: 4 views: 592
Aaron Miller 7th October 2009

Where can I go to find both the tine and tone bar? Vintage Vibe just has tines.

mizzle
replies: 2 views: 700
mizzle 7th October 2009

hey guys, Im looking for that 1176 Blue Strip sound without the 5K price tag. I've been considering the 1176 AE which is priced...

Lonnie5
replies: 3 views: 2,073
princeplanet 7th October 2009

I'm having a hell of a time setting this thing up. The diagrams for the dip switches are either lying to me or I'm completely...

bitmob
replies: 4 views: 1,054
casey_outlaw 7th October 2009

I face having to buy a new pair of monitors. My requirements are that they are so rich detail as possible, I sit in a project...

nicokbh
replies: 3 views: 2,103
I LOVE YOU 7th October 2009

I have been recording a powerful and highly trained, but peaky female singer, and even the best condensers often don't handle it...

triez
replies: 12 views: 11,442
aof21 7th October 2009

I'm looking for a studio space in Boston that I can work out of a few days a week. Needs to have excellent acoustic treatment...

aof21
replies: 1 views: 755
aof21 7th October 2009

Ok guys I was wondering if anyone can hook me up with some orginal multi-track stems for any songs that are at least somewhat...

CrandallRaspbery
replies: 11 views: 1,978
RockManDan 7th October 2009

Saw this earlier - maybe there is hope yet: Singing robot takes requests | Circuit Breaker - CNET News <object...

PlugHead
replies: 0 views: 632
PlugHead 7th October 2009

Greetings all - My humble home studio is located in such a place that heating it is both difficult and expensive during the...

Ca$h Marty
replies: 7 views: 688
audiostout 7th October 2009

In the music world, I'm a nobody, but I just wanted to share one of my new-found beliefs with you all: Investing in your...

diapause
replies: 8 views: 735
Ca$h Marty 7th October 2009

Hi Guys, I want try and get more of a Neil Young type of tone from my amp. I know he plays old black beauty and that's...

lank81
replies: 0 views: 677
lank81 7th October 2009

Hello all Any one got a electro acustic piano yamaha cp80??? theres any way to avoid the hiss noise??? advise please best...

lokillo77
replies: 0 views: 1,310
lokillo77 7th October 2009

So i have been doing all my projects at 44.1k and now i want to do all my porjects at 48k so is there away i can set up my audio...

Realziment
replies: 14 views: 1,105
steelyfan 7th October 2009

How do you nudge in nuendo like you can in protools by milliseconds etc.Thanks to anyone who can tell me.

Realziment
replies: 4 views: 2,894
Realziment 7th October 2009

I want to make absolutely sure of the right process for powering up both 48v phantom power mics and large diaphragm condenser...

Fastermouse
replies: 3 views: 659
Fastermouse 7th October 2009

Hello....Theres someone that changed tubes on dbx 576 pre+comp....I would like to know if someone tested different brand or model...

gabberome75
replies: 0 views: 671
gabberome75 7th October 2009

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO find one single tube for a Rode K2. Nowhere on the Rode page does it tell you what kind of tube it is. I...

Peter Clavin
replies: 1 views: 513
studio139 7th October 2009

Any ideas? I am trying to write a piece for Iranian strings and can't figure out how to tune the sounds for a Dastgah. I am...

thethrillfactor
replies: 1 views: 882
Tomer1 7th October 2009

Hi, I've been using a mint 94' Blues Deluxe in my gigging band for the last year. Love the pedal, great clean tone and with my...

zeppe
replies: 15 views: 4,178
KRStudio 7th October 2009

Hello, I am just starting out recording drums...and I'm looking for 2 overhead mics to use in a 4 mic setup (Glyn Johns,...

bermudaben
replies: 16 views: 8,776
BioMichanical 7th October 2009

*Yes* Ive read the previous threads on this subject but I wanted to start a new thread about this and ask a few questions also....

musicbydesign
replies: 50 views: 4,863

Has anyone ever used a different pedal than the one that comes with the Alesis HD24? Mine is shot and I cant seem to track a...

Croaker
replies: 8 views: 1,380
Croaker 7th October 2009

Just wondering if anyone can share with us their experiences with them? What do you use it on, do you use it often in comparison...

BioMichanical
replies: 0 views: 1,141

Ok so I'm an ADAT noob. I'm trying to up the amount of channels my Zed R16 can record simulataneously. I'm currently using up...

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Chrizcol 7th October 2009

Hi braintrust - Will phantom power from a console damage the modules in my lunchbox? I have two 512c's and two 550b's,...

dragsquares
replies: 2 views: 645
dragsquares 7th October 2009

It's just a trivia question floating around my brain, if you could have recorded the audio for the Universe's Big Bang, what...

JoeyM
replies: 158 views: 6,070
PRobb 7th October 2009

I’m out of touch with drum pad/midi controllers and need some advice. I want a pad to midi device that has multiple pads,...

Tubthumper
replies: 2 views: 1,242
rmedek 7th October 2009

Hey all, I purchased an Oktava MK-219 on eBay, and it worked when I got it. I performed the Scott Dorsey mods on it - dampening...

jazzguitarboy605
replies: 0 views: 797
jazzguitarboy605 7th October 2009

I've only had a chance to listen to the KRK 10s and I was surprised by how much I liked it. Haven't heard the TS10, but have a...

ringemaster
replies: 1 views: 2,666
Deleted 86c3d96 7th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search