The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Its crazy the prices of audio gear. I look at consoles selling for 100k plus and outboard rack gear selling for thousands and...

Haynesmachine
replies: 100 views: 5,764
carllock 9th October 2009

Ok, we are not talking the urge to jump for joy, boners, or anything like that. heh I mean helpful cues that can add a little...

Lrmusic
replies: 10 views: 2,056
u b k 9th October 2009

Anyone use them on electric guitars in the mix? Thoughts?

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 2 views: 663
Mr.Noobyman 9th October 2009

I don't have ANY tube gear!!!! Well, except for Guitar/bass amps. Help me out what should I buy first?? I don't really have...

Jeff16years
replies: 31 views: 3,643
Shy 9th October 2009

Help! I have a ProTools session that won't open. I'm running PT 8. I worked on it a few nights ago and now it just hangs after...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 20 views: 8,155
KEYBEEETSSS 9th October 2009

If you were in Milli Vanilli Would you have confessed. I think I would have just faked a split and never performed again. These...

gurubuzz
replies: 16 views: 2,698
PRobb 9th October 2009

How do I do it correctly, in order to avoid digititus? Thanks very much ^^

Lrmusic
replies: 3 views: 1,764
PRobb 9th October 2009

Hi all, I'm really getting into the benefits of very detailed automation on vocals but I have a question for you: Would it be...

dangoudie
replies: 5 views: 1,811
Shane Michael Rose 9th October 2009

The Lonely Boys at limbolink.hbvl.be | Limbolink.be 1. Domp op het woater 2. Gimme all your lovin 3. Born to be wild The first...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,212
Deleted User 9th October 2009
replies: 0 views: 595
Peacock 9th October 2009

Lots of 1U rack-mount power strips, from Furman, Monster, et. al., with outlets on the back. Some have one or two additional...

gwailoh
replies: 3 views: 1,744
gwailoh 9th October 2009

UAD has a delay compensation to use with their plugins.I have UAD plugs in sonar but am intrested in adding PT LE 8. So does...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 1,508
skiroy 9th October 2009

does such a thing exist? i'm in the process of combining 4 behringer bcf2000's in a custom desk i'm making and i'm curious if...

SRDigital
replies: 3 views: 2,811
JoaT 8th October 2009

no manual or something on their webpage, so I thought I'd look for advice around here: - I noticed that there is no clipping...

joeyburns
replies: 1 views: 598
joeyburns 8th October 2009

Ok guys i know the whole vocal chain thing is a big topic here but mines a little different. I recently asked a question about...

Realziment
replies: 4 views: 1,001
Realziment 8th October 2009

Hi there, Can someone tell me, please: Let's assume I have a SONAR project loaded, with a few mono audio tracks (vocals), and...

Wow
replies: 5 views: 971
metalfan8806 8th October 2009

Hi there, Does anyone know if any of these are available in multi-mono mode? I would like to emulate as closely as I can the...

Wow
replies: 9 views: 2,183
Wow 8th October 2009

The switches were gummed up and not working so I open her up, took them apart, sprayed them all clean, put them back in and now...

NickDFX
replies: 3 views: 689
NickDFX 8th October 2009

I'm using Nuendo 4 with a Lynx AES16e and Aurora16. I have done headphone mixes for musicians, but am always wondering if there...

tazman
replies: 5 views: 634
steveschizoid 8th October 2009

I am remixing a song for a client in Cubase SX3 and for some reason when the song is playing its not playing the waveform its...

grobichaud
replies: 1 views: 539
jeremy.c. 8th October 2009

Hello , now that i have purchased my blue robbie preamp, I am now on the way to purchasing a vocal mic. The question is, now...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 8 views: 5,586
SeniorityFedup 8th October 2009

Hey, I know this is going to sound really dumb, but thats why i need some advice... so basically i've been making my own beats...

mindgone5150
replies: 2 views: 477
MarvinDog 8th October 2009

hi in Bob Marley song Lively Up Yorself theres delay effect on the voice, listen starting from 2:31 please tell me what...

iroquai
replies: 2 views: 1,264
iroquai 8th October 2009

I'm hearing small and quick little rattling sounds in most recordings. Almost as if the speakers were blown but they are not....

GtrMan
replies: 7 views: 581
monomer 8th October 2009

I've been listening to this album on pureVolume.com (http://www.purevolume.com/itdiestoday) and think it sounds great! thumbsup...

yarrick19
replies: 6 views: 2,165
yarrick19 8th October 2009

So I'm looking at the A and H zed 14 to add preamps and eq to my front end. I noticed that the channels don't have direct outs,...

pbs
replies: 2 views: 1,089
TurboJets 8th October 2009

Hi there I am new to this forum but have been recomended it by Shure. Basicaly in the picture attached (unfortuantly low res) is...

rawpowerocks
replies: 0 views: 2,484
rawpowerocks 8th October 2009

Hi, I've been recording tracks on a VS2480 and bouncing them over to Cubase SX3 by slaving the DAW to MTC generated by teh VS2480...

ChrisCummins
replies: 1 views: 477
ChrisCummins 8th October 2009
replies: 2 views: 758
skybluerental 8th October 2009

I've been reading my eyes soar today on the Behringer ADA8000.. and it seemes like a good converter. I was mainly looking at the...

lionheart
replies: 30 views: 2,938
travisbrown 8th October 2009

Hey gang- I'm looking for a monitor switcher that can take inputs from two different sources, ie: 4 inputs-2 each left and...

Power Supply
replies: 7 views: 2,109
Power Supply 8th October 2009

This has to be one of the ugliest pieces of gear I've seen, but from what I've seen on GS, its a "beautiful" piece of...

voicegenius
replies: 79 views: 8,457
owel 8th October 2009

Cubase has a folder called "skins", which I assumed meant more than one skin. Of course I tried to replace it with a...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 1,709
JoeyM 8th October 2009

I've heard it's possible to extend the delay times on an AD202 by adjusting one or more of the pots inside the unit. Anyone know...

moley
replies: 1 views: 1,230
danberkson 8th October 2009

I mix on a console. I want to upgrade the A/D I use for the consoles return. Also for working 2mixs. I have been looking at...

Keire
replies: 4 views: 596
Keire 8th October 2009

Hi, I have a question about monitors. Ive been reading up on the sky blue mediadesk system. I was wondering what they...

paul6891
replies: 7 views: 2,651
James Lehmann 8th October 2009

Hello People. How do you approach a recording session with a 3 piece rock-band? Drums Bass Guitar - Vocal And if it's going to...

Mixbuster
replies: 7 views: 5,914
Tibbon 8th October 2009

I am looking into using a pad controller to trigger sounds using NI Battery. I have used fingerpad controllers such as MPCs and...

ckett
replies: 6 views: 4,797
FeatheredSerpent 8th October 2009

Hi Q1: My 169 mic/line input channel make hiss noise when I turn up the input gain knob fully up, but when I connect a mic, then...

blindtree
replies: 10 views: 2,487
erisan 8th October 2009

Hi Im not the most savy person with hardware as i dont have really much but i recently got a tk audio comp and i tested it few...

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 447
HOTC 8th October 2009

Hi there I want to go to and from my Behringer V-Verb and Emu 1210m via AES/EBU and want to know what cable/adapter I...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 1,460
Mr Funk 8th October 2009

I have posted this in another topic with little reply and if it needs to be moved out of here i understand. However, i feel that...

maestro
replies: 5 views: 657
maestro 8th October 2009

I am going to put together a recording rig specifically to do high res recordings of singer songwriters, just simple guitar and...

benjamin
replies: 23 views: 1,833
Audiop 8th October 2009

Hi to all, I'm going to do recording of small jazz combo, and can do it either with Yamaha n12 or Tascam DM3200. I will mix it...

vasikgreif
replies: 0 views: 1,353
vasikgreif 8th October 2009

I just got an SM7, so I've been rolling through my meager set of pres with a lead vocal (strong bari voice, some loud, some soft,...

Sad Iron Studio
replies: 2 views: 680
Obitheincredible 8th October 2009

Hey guys, I am running ProTools M-Powered 8 with the 2626 and have been trying to figure out whether I could use something like...

vintagerocker
replies: 2 views: 1,133
Leon EA 8th October 2009

are like assholes. everyone has one. that is all. hittt

Gharper23
replies: 1 views: 768
Drumsound 8th October 2009

Anyone know how this was accomplished? At about 2:30. Thanks!

Matt Grondin
replies: 1 views: 472
creegstor 8th October 2009

imdbPRO says that I will have industry contacts etc.. with a pro account. Is this something worth paying for for anybody? Also,...

DynaForte
replies: 5 views: 3,426
DynaForte 8th October 2009

My SCA C84 kit arrived today! Can't wait to put it together once this sore throat passes (somehow I think flux and may irritate...

BioMichanical
replies: 5 views: 1,061
Tokamak 8th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search