The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I recently conducted a couple of tests on some of my mics to try and capture their 'flavour' when it comes to drums. I'd...

ChrisCummins
replies: 10 views: 2,099
ChrisCummins 10th October 2009

Any slutz in the following locations wanna chill out for beer or coffee or make / record / produce some music ? or has a guest...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 1 views: 431
dreamboxstudio 10th October 2009

This may not be the right place to post this - if that's the case then sorry. On with the story: I bought a console through the...

bbgallaway
replies: 5 views: 763
bbgallaway 10th October 2009

I am thinking of purchasing the ALESIS MULTIMIX 16USB mixer Would it be able to be used as a midi controler? like hook up to...

SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN
replies: 5 views: 1,318
Duardo 10th October 2009

Hey all, I'm trying to use my MOTU 896HD as my front end (for the 8 inputs), but have the ULN-2 as the clock source/converter,...

twoohfour
replies: 1 views: 453
sarmad 10th October 2009

I have CSR Inverse but I'd really like one where I can sync the milliseconds to the tempo, maybe even with a delay in the same...

lagavulin16
replies: 3 views: 2,621
rack gear 10th October 2009

Hey all, I have a Eureka, an original Digimax, and a 1202 VLZ 3. I picked up these pieces when I got rid of my A&H System 8...

Sad Iron Studio
replies: 0 views: 825
Sad Iron Studio 10th October 2009

Hi everybody, Haven't posted here in quite some time! We recently finished a rock record on the more experimental side, and my...

sage691
replies: 5 views: 1,240
fhames 10th October 2009

I have the sensation that this might be discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread.hidz I just received my Digi 002...

Samuelito
replies: 16 views: 1,330
travisbrown 10th October 2009

Hi everyone. I bought my session back from the studio to do a bit of extra editing on my version of LE. When i took it back to...

replies: 3 views: 723
106787 10th October 2009

Hi, Has anyone upgraded the tube in their 2247? what tube are you using? I was thinking about getting a telefunken ecc81 or ecc83.

rudie152
replies: 1 views: 914
Empty Planet 10th October 2009

I'm using energizer rechargables, nickel-metal hydride. After recharging them (4 'D' sized), I smell a moderate chemical aroma....

zapsmith9
replies: 8 views: 4,959
JEGG 10th October 2009

After having my lexi 224 go down for a month I started using more plugs (uad and alti) for verb. I was getting by and didnt have...

Keire
replies: 80 views: 5,836
Sounds Great 9th October 2009

Oh wise Gearslutz what should I do with my moneys Here is my mic list; (3) sm57 (1) beta57 (1) sm7b (1) akg d112 (2) Oktava...

Bell Head
replies: 6 views: 734
Keith Moore 9th October 2009

There's something I don't understand about this. Why do people make a dry submix of the drums first and then run that through an...

audionickw
replies: 9 views: 1,352
audionickw 9th October 2009

Just curious to know which signal chains you guy's feel the need to put a pad between the microphone & the preamp.

Keith Moore
replies: 15 views: 4,914
Keith Moore 9th October 2009

I have been learning how to build Dominant 9s,11s,13s, and 13sus4 chords. They obviously can be used for a dominant chord in the...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 1,280
fallforward 9th October 2009

Hello! I only have one thing left to buy for my new vocalchain, and that is a insert-cable from my Great river pre. to FMR RNC...

m&m's
replies: 3 views: 805
drBill 9th October 2009

Can anyone tell me a good program that would allow me to simply draw in a pitch shift/time stretch? I used hyperprism ages ago. ...

foggch
replies: 3 views: 618
tribeofenki 9th October 2009

well - what are they? do tell. funny thing is - a lot of boxes like this - you'll go into a studio, over time - and the preset...

rack gear
replies: 3 views: 1,068
HomeProducer 9th October 2009

Hi Guys! I imported a whole album on itunes in both wav format and mp3 and to me they sound very similar. Are commercial CDs...

AnAverageJoe
replies: 13 views: 1,183
AnAverageJoe 9th October 2009

Ok guys, I hope you can give me some sort of work around to fix this, but I highly doubt it. Ive been on some medication and its...

Realziment
replies: 31 views: 2,284
smoke 9th October 2009

Ok, so there are a lot of variables in getting the best sound from your signal path. But what is most improtant, and least...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,953
matskull 9th October 2009

I've been getting better at using plugin eqs in logic 9 (i found out that I do much better with non-graphic single band eqs,...

darryl2112
replies: 0 views: 429
darryl2112 9th October 2009

Does anybody has any experience with their mic? What are they like quality/sound-wise? Specifically anybody used the SM3? ...

slaveern
replies: 4 views: 1,374
Audiop 9th October 2009

Thanx to you guys on this board for the guidance and reviews on the API 5500 it helped my decision on which EQ to get a ton. I...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 17 views: 2,002
lord_bunny 9th October 2009

I'm looking for something i can stick in my rack to replace my mixer which i really only use for getting signal to my monitors...

pinkpillpost
replies: 4 views: 534
badboymusic 9th October 2009

Hey all! Does anybody have an Amek/Tac Bullet? Is this a good option for tracking my analog gear and summing the outputs from...

Weiss
replies: 0 views: 938
Weiss 9th October 2009

in the ever ongoing quest for the better monitoring chain, i stumbled across an Adcom GFA 1-A power amp. my beloved Tannoys are...

beingmf
replies: 0 views: 1,383
beingmf 9th October 2009

I'll be running PT 8.0.1 with MBox 2 micro. (I still use my pc for composing with Cubase). I have PT running fine on my pc but...

[slinky]
replies: 0 views: 489
[slinky] 9th October 2009

First of all, I apologize if this posting is in the wrong category. I couldn't find what seemed to be an appropriate one. As this...

MikeInOttawa
replies: 2 views: 880
YUGA 9th October 2009

I need some advice here! I'm looking voor a 2bus main compressor/eq for live mixing. now i have the following 2 options in mind. ...

schrobbelbop
replies: 0 views: 723
schrobbelbop 9th October 2009

The Slackwater News on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

dero
replies: 0 views: 520
dero 9th October 2009

Hello Slutz. So, if I go and open iTunes store, the first thing that will pop up for me when I tab to music is New and...

firby
replies: 16 views: 7,131
narcoman 9th October 2009

It is the first sound as soon as you hit play. YouTube - Ap-9- ft Hollow Tip, Luni Coleone-One Mic its some kind of motion...

idea408
replies: 5 views: 941
7161 9th October 2009

Yesterday, I switched on the power-supply of my Telefunken M16, and I got a rumbling noise, which disappeared after an hour....

DaveC
replies: 9 views: 911
digitrax 9th October 2009

it will be out first quarter of 2010. i am looking forward to this release as it covers some of the future i was desiring for a...

imaginaryday
replies: 19 views: 1,506
stephen a.cute 9th October 2009

I'm interested in Propellerheads' Record but haven't heard anyone using it for drum replacement / augmentation. Is it possible to...

vtone
replies: 0 views: 530
vtone 9th October 2009

Hi there - I tried to put the V-Comp on my master bus, but I'm having issues getting it sounding "just right". I...

Wow
replies: 8 views: 4,222
Tomer1 9th October 2009

Hi fellow gearslutz, newbie here so try and take it easy on me.I'm basically begining a project that consist of me racking some...

battery
replies: 0 views: 876
battery 9th October 2009

It's just to say say congratulation to focusrite and I'm happy to see what technology can do! I bought a focusrite saffire pro...

laperlestudio
replies: 11 views: 1,694
PinnacleProdUK 9th October 2009

anyone know of any? anywhere is fine, remote recording would be ideal.

jonnymac
replies: 9 views: 1,256
Michael Maeurer 9th October 2009

Hello gearslutz! I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I can pick up some multipair cable by the foot here in Montreal? It...

atiller
replies: 7 views: 585
GAK 9th October 2009

Are there any less expensive mics out there that can get us in that ball park?

fross
replies: 12 views: 5,600
deve 9th October 2009

dfghrtbndfgn

Black Dirt
replies: 7 views: 734
deve 9th October 2009

Hey all, we have these huge Court Acoustics monitors, presumably aimed for use as mains for large control rooms, and i was...

AndyZippy
replies: 11 views: 1,322
AndyZippy 9th October 2009

Hi friends, I have found this online store source that deals in digital mixers and laptops ... Mobile Phones and Electronics...

kamiahmed
replies: 0 views: 468
kamiahmed 9th October 2009

I recently picked up a Digitech VCS-1 Tube Compressor. I was wondering if anybody had any experience "hotroding"...

johngutting
replies: 1 views: 4,071
whoomusic 9th October 2009

first time poster!! so, I just got an API a2d to run through my Mbox into my Pro Tools LE (7.1.1) system. I'm running...

rloysterface
replies: 21 views: 2,803
newlyformedmind 9th October 2009

Searched online and am confused how to find someone near me to have custom plugs made. On the northshore of Boston and just...

Football
replies: 4 views: 1,672
DynaForte 9th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search