The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is anyone here using the Wacom Intous tablets? I'm thinking about getting the Intous4 medium for use with my DAW, but also for...

tazman
replies: 4 views: 642
tazman 12th October 2009

Alright this is my first post here, and please bear with me as I describe my issue. When I use my outboard preamps patched into...

johnboy25
replies: 0 views: 464
johnboy25 12th October 2009

Just wanted to share my happiness here! I own a MacBook with Cubase 4 Essential, Komplete 5, Steven Slate Drums 3.5 and EastWest...

hpp99
replies: 0 views: 493
hpp99 12th October 2009

Could someone give me the general rundown? I understand the concept of RAID and it's different forms; I'm curious specifically...

skatingbasser
replies: 18 views: 3,467
travisbrown 12th October 2009

I would like to know who here has or has had music related dreams. I usually dont but I had a strange one last night. I am trying...

CJ1973
replies: 2 views: 524
Dean Roddey 12th October 2009

I am not quite sure what to call this type of music, but it is when they play super fast kick and snare, off time stops and...

13th Step
replies: 3 views: 1,022
13th Step 12th October 2009

I've bought a second hand RE-201 Space Echo which I know will need a full service + replacement pads, rollers, etc. Anyone know...

thenapking
replies: 1 views: 498
Disco Cubist 12th October 2009

Hi. Seen some Goa Gil videos about his parties (18 hours long) He still uses DAT Cassettes, right? But how many live sets use it...

tribeofenki
replies: 5 views: 769
tribeofenki 12th October 2009

Hi guys, Yep it's another one of those best combo for circa 2200 euros threads. The preamp matters most - I'm in Paris and not...

tones12
replies: 8 views: 1,077
warhead 12th October 2009

Great Music, Deep words, Excuse me while I kiss this Guy. <object width="425" height="344"><param...

gurubuzz
replies: 10 views: 859
PlugHead 12th October 2009

After a 10 year break, I'm getting back to songwriting. I've ended up with a decission to buy either an acoustic western type of...

KLP29
replies: 37 views: 1,844
MonkeyGang 12th October 2009

I just wanted to say, it feels really good to move the knobs on a hardware 1176 and find a great sound and setting. No mouse,...

mobilemozart
replies: 6 views: 913
steelyfan 12th October 2009

B&h nyc ?

I was wondering if anyone else had a bad experience with B&H. I tried to buy a keyboard cover from them (Pro Tools), and...

HarryA
replies: 70 views: 3,838
Elk 12th October 2009

Hi there.. I have a bit of a dilemma with patching my gear.. Anyone care to help me and draw me an intelligent patch chart of...

JohnnyMo
replies: 0 views: 641
JohnnyMo 12th October 2009

Hi guys! Please recommend the best quality hardware reverb with spdif for 1000$. I think its got to be used, cause modern things...

mrhuge
replies: 0 views: 599
mrhuge 12th October 2009

How can I copy a bunch of folders to a new drive without loosing the "Date Created and Date Modified" dates. I don't...

gurubuzz
replies: 1 views: 383
gurubuzz 12th October 2009

I've been writing a lot lately and for the first time in my life started taking it to a rehearsal room and playing. The thing is...

thedommer
replies: 4 views: 1,100
George Necola 12th October 2009

Would love to fix that thing in my rack instead of carrying it around seperately all the time. How did you put yours into your...

MrVelvet
replies: 2 views: 491
Perelandra05 12th October 2009

Hi Guys I'm looking into adding a Baby Grand to my studio, which one would you recommend ? I want to spend around $3k to $4k used...

mdjice
replies: 38 views: 6,492
antoniosolo 12th October 2009

Of all the arts, I think that music has progressed the least - and that the producer has become the least innovative relative to...

kats
replies: 177 views: 11,923
husky band 12th October 2009

I just sold 2 items on ebay. Both payments came through PayPal, and both payments were "on hold" until 21 days, or...

audiomichael
replies: 15 views: 1,015
AllAboutTone 12th October 2009

The Antelope 10M is meant to be all that. Super accurate clocking. In the interviews, the mastering engineers don't seem to be...

losttrack
replies: 1 views: 782
surflounge 12th October 2009

Hey all, as of now I've been mixing everything internally, getting everything prepped before it goes into Nuendo, and not sending...

The Greening
replies: 2 views: 583
steveschizoid 12th October 2009

I may be asking the WORST question ever... but what is the difference between a good studio monitor and a high end home audio...

theGeek
replies: 7 views: 2,365
naex 12th October 2009

Hello, I have to use my JBL LSR32's in the vertical position at my current studio. They had to be installed too high so that...

John Eppstein 12th October 2009

So I have been putting together a music room in an upstairs bedroom in my apartment. I am now interested in converting the...

sctt_stone
replies: 7 views: 1,443
John Eppstein 11th October 2009

If anybody has taken or can take some gear pictures for the slutz who couldn't be there, please post them here! peachh

ELI-173
replies: 1 views: 1,929
drmmrboy 11th October 2009

what model tascam is this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/mustangman/3m43p23l55T75P75Sf9a73e94b29a35371c.jpg i can't...

nsarlo
replies: 2 views: 1,116
biggator6 11th October 2009

Very reasonable in price. But is it any good for dumping instruments thru?

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 991
airmate 11th October 2009

Currently I have a RME 400fireface and I am thinking about replacing and purchase better converters. I do not have a lot of...

danchi
replies: 17 views: 966
danchi 11th October 2009

Hey all, I just cut an analog record (2" tape, 1/2" mix ) with Henry Hirsch the guy behind the console for all the cool...

adam_f
replies: 7 views: 4,515
adam_f 11th October 2009

Hi all, I've seen KMR Audio offering a package of the Roll Music Folcrum and Crane Song Flamingo which has made me reconsider...

virtualgeezer
replies: 0 views: 926
virtualgeezer 11th October 2009

Sometimes I read a lot of people saying excellent things about a piece of gear such as RNC... I'm just curious: Have you...

hirocaster
replies: 120 views: 8,541
Strutchopper 11th October 2009

Hi everyone! I´ve searched everywhere for this, and haven´t found a satisfying answer. Perhaps you guys could help me. Is it...

sanfs
replies: 56 views: 17,123
RTR 11th October 2009

I use Kore to mix things like an organ to a saw tone to a banjo to a piano... and generally I can get it sounding like an...

lagavulin16
replies: 3 views: 906
lagavulin16 11th October 2009

I'm looking to do a little remodeling of my keyboard setup. I'm going to keep this short and get to the point. I am looking to...

darin00
replies: 11 views: 4,779
toasteh 11th October 2009

Hi Folks, Firstly, mods, if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move and chastise me! My partner is heading to...

Disco Cubist
replies: 1 views: 448
surflounge 11th October 2009

I'm in the process of trying to buy a desk (furniture, not a console) for my 1-room (plus amp booths) studio, and am trying to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 0 views: 748
DrFrankencopter 11th October 2009

I play in a live rock band and we need three playback tracks: a stereo mix of keyboards and loops and a metronome. I've tried...

switch1
replies: 8 views: 714
switch1 11th October 2009

Are there any mid-level solutions available? It seems like theres plenty of crap for under 1k - digimax, mackie, motu etc , and...

gyemusic
replies: 12 views: 1,447
digitrax 11th October 2009

I'm finishing an acoustic record before I move out east and started mixing the first track last night... After about 3 hours I...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 9 views: 999
You_Father_Sky 11th October 2009

I mainly record casually in peoples' houses, and I keep running into improperly grounded power systems that create a lot of...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 2 views: 839
Colonel Blues 11th October 2009

I have long been a user of samplitude and I like the program and will continue to use it but I am in Nashville. I am doing more...

bdunard
replies: 23 views: 1,640
Deleted User 11th October 2009

Hi, I generally use Pro tools M-Powered w/ and M-Audio FW410 for my home rig. Sometimes i use a firepod paired with Logic Pro but...

Stoox
replies: 4 views: 1,817
RTR 11th October 2009

ok here's a nice little problem for y'all i have a MOTU 896HD with various pres all hooked up to a mac pro, with a Central...

nick-the-sax
replies: 5 views: 767
sctt_stone 11th October 2009

I'm trying to get a good doubled voice without having to re-record, because re-recording is not possible right now. I hear it in...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 19 views: 9,004
macgee 11th October 2009

Hi Everyone I need your help with finding a suitable amp to drive a pair of PMC TB2+ speakers. The reason why i'm about to buy...

pinknoise24
replies: 3 views: 1,970
James Lehmann 11th October 2009

Hi all, I have a strange 'psychological' hearing problem. When I was a kid my dad was starting to lose his hearing. When...

jimcroisdale
replies: 11 views: 876
jimcroisdale 11th October 2009

Hello everyone, Been recording on my own for a while now... Starting to have some decent gear... Things are good. I just...

Williampoulin
replies: 8 views: 1,141
The Listener 11th October 2009

Interesting... PCM Native Reverb Plug-in...

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 611
5down1up 11th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search