The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When activating phantom power on my Emu 1820m the meters go crazy and the recordings are also affected in a really bad way. Lots...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 0 views: 912
S.F.Sorrow 17th October 2009

Hi folks, I've been running a 002 and protools for a couple of years, recently i've got myself a macbook pro and a copy of logic...

pt123
replies: 0 views: 626
pt123 17th October 2009

Hello guys, Making music is not my living - I'm not a Pro - I'm just an home studio recording beginner running on a budget...

JeanDit
replies: 6 views: 954
JeanDit 17th October 2009
replies: 4 views: 902
bass man 17th October 2009

Ola to all ! I want to buy me an API 2500. At the moment i have an Motu 2408 MKIII, (which i use with Logic Pro 9). I was...

vanhaze
replies: 8 views: 2,150
Washington 17th October 2009

Hi Guys, I'm getting "clicks" when I record a mic into Logic 8. I've tried the exact same vocal chain with Logic 7...

Rossco
replies: 4 views: 672
Rossco 17th October 2009

Hi fellows, I found that in a pawnshop in Utreecht for small bucks because it was without the power supply,i have builded a new...

Psygalaxy
replies: 2 views: 703
Psygalaxy 17th October 2009

Just wanted to know if Gb is considered non-pro because of sound quality compared to Logic-PT-DP etc... or/and because of other...

the Seed
replies: 4 views: 833
Colonel Blues 17th October 2009

my recordings distort horribly in itunes...not that i care what it sounds like in i tunes, but its shedding some light on a...

unseen hand
replies: 8 views: 898
Psygalaxy 17th October 2009

I've seen this briefly mentioned once or twice around here, but I wanted to know the real deal with using a pair of TLA 50's as a...

TheFirstThird
replies: 2 views: 916
Pat 17th October 2009

I've seen quite often that they are tracking drums and amps together with vocals in the same room with little isolation an it...

keap
replies: 0 views: 2,021
keap 17th October 2009

I'm about to buy 100meters of cable to make up some XLRs. What should I get? Only ever bought xlrs off the shelf before and...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 6 views: 1,303
FirstLoveStudio 17th October 2009

ok I searched and didn't find an answer. In a particular session it won't let me crossfade using the multi tool. it only lets...

audionickw
replies: 6 views: 652
Literecordings 17th October 2009

I've found what seems a good deal (480 eu) for a new sE RT1 from an old sE distributor, and I've been looking thoroghly but...

claend
replies: 8 views: 5,562
malaclypse 17th October 2009

The song in question is "Art is Hard" The band is Cursive. The question is....Did whoever mix this ride mix bus levels...

hectc7
replies: 0 views: 598
hectc7 17th October 2009

I'm thinking about recording my Marshall on a fair bit of gain and my Vox nice and clean at the same time, so they'll be the same...

MikeTSH
replies: 29 views: 2,191
rob S 17th October 2009

When was it for the first time possible to play on click in the studio?

kjetillunde
replies: 3 views: 649
Eric Greedy 17th October 2009

I need a cheap 4 Channel mic preamp that has 4 XLR inputs and 4 quarter inch outputs. Anyone know of a product. CHEAP!

jtwoods4
replies: 19 views: 2,651
pinky 17th October 2009

Hello guys, I am experimenting with guitar mics and placement on a new cab and was hoping to get some tips from someone on how...

Mad John
replies: 29 views: 1,582
dfarness 17th October 2009

I saw one review in their original thread. Has anybody else gotten one or used...

Chris
replies: 11 views: 4,228
Baz 17th October 2009

I have a H3000 (basic one I believe, not an S or SE) and I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the factory presets of the...

Heathfinnie
replies: 0 views: 1,073
Heathfinnie 17th October 2009

Can anyone give me some advice on the least expensive speaker set that will reproduce below 20Hz and above 20khz? These don't...

animix
replies: 0 views: 604
animix 17th October 2009

Hello, Just curious as to know what makes a bad mix, bad and a good mix, good? In regards to rock. Sorry, I'm not the most...

b808
replies: 82 views: 9,182
metalfan8806 17th October 2009

Hey there! This is my first question so far on this forum. I did see the other post about the MX30, but I don't know the...

~RW~BootyStackr
replies: 3 views: 1,631
~RW~BootyStackr 17th October 2009

Does anyone please have a link for a PDF of this?

mascis
replies: 1 views: 2,745
lannishboy 17th October 2009
replies: 2 views: 4,410
Dean Roddey 16th October 2009

Hi Im gonna be mixing a vocal and acoustic guitar track next week so am looking for recomendations for contempory pop folk...

mike kable
replies: 2 views: 761
robertshaw 16th October 2009

ok i have another crazy question for you fine people. i want to be able to make decent recordings on location - small groups,...

nick-the-sax
replies: 5 views: 966
Jimbo 16th October 2009

I've done a fair bit of research, and the Lynx Aurora 16 seems to be the best option in its particular price range for 16...

bonestar
replies: 118 views: 12,154
kittonian 16th October 2009

Hi fellows, I found that in a pawnshop in Utreecht for small bucks because it was without the power supply,i have builded a new...

Psygalaxy
replies: 0 views: 583
Psygalaxy 16th October 2009

Not sure if this has been mentioned? Just got it off the Musformation RSS: Learn The Production Secrets Of Diplo, Dave...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 1 views: 696
Mertmo 16th October 2009

Hello, I need 1 AES stereo input and 2 AES stereo outputs (SPDIF may be considered). I saw Lynx AES-16e and RME HDSPe AES...

lm66
replies: 1 views: 661
lm66 16th October 2009

Can someone tell me specifically what mic it is? Maybe it is also a vintage one, from the color? Don't hesitate to confirm or...

Slutziland
replies: 0 views: 464
Slutziland 16th October 2009

I'm so frustrated. I don't have a carrying bag for my sm7b and they don't make any that I know of. So I'm wondering how you guys...

Brice
replies: 8 views: 1,209
KHilbert 16th October 2009

Okay. So, I'm still on my never-ending quest for great guitar tone. I feel that the tonality in the recorded clip below is...

Evenyre
replies: 22 views: 3,810
Ciozzi 16th October 2009

Looking for recommendations for good U.S.-based sellers of secondhand pro audio/recording gear. Preferably with online shopping...

Tubthumper
replies: 3 views: 1,420
rack gear 16th October 2009

DISCLAIMER: I am a composer, finding guitar presets is hard for me. I am looking for 4-5 presets for a film I am working on....

Edmond Dantes
replies: 6 views: 1,015
El-Roy 16th October 2009

Hi Everyone, I've searched the web and this site as much as I can before posting here. I just picked up a 24x8 Cad Maxcon 2...

ezfowler
replies: 1 views: 1,358
KingDaddyO 16th October 2009
replies: 9 views: 1,092
chrisrnps 16th October 2009

another example of this mic doing it's thing. YouTube - Pasty McBalderton Singin' 'Nibz' (Addicted) devins a madman...but a...

Audio Hombre
replies: 5 views: 1,049
Baz 16th October 2009

I have a Delta 1010 box, and I recently bought a Lucid 9624 AD as an upgrade mostly for overdubs. I ran a few acoustic and...

Crushed
replies: 9 views: 2,106
Ethan Winer 16th October 2009

WTF! Why isn't this a focus with new hardware design? Hardware with some type is instant re-call is a match made in heaven for...

demel
replies: 14 views: 1,124
Jimbo 16th October 2009

Can someone tell me precisely what mic is this? Maybe it is also a vintage one? YouTube - RedPony2's Channel

Slutziland
replies: 0 views: 462
Slutziland 16th October 2009

Hey i'm thinking about buying this audio interface for my setup, I was wondering if anyone has tried it or owns it, and can give...

mindgone5150
replies: 3 views: 1,281
joeq 16th October 2009

hello, I want to put a home made preamp into a rack panel (aluminum or steel), and i want to know what is the best material to...

hirocaster
replies: 7 views: 2,758
big country 16th October 2009

You think with a degree in Music Composition I'd readily remember the answer to this but I don't recall what musicians tuned to...

gongbass
replies: 3 views: 1,534
Whitecat 16th October 2009

Hi folks- So I had the typical issue of extreme latency when recording vocals with my ADI-2, because the "low latency...

numberforty1
replies: 4 views: 611
numberforty1 16th October 2009

Hey Slutz, I want to record an upright piano. It's not a big deal, no Yamaha, no Boesendorfer or something similar. It's just a...

Mr.Amokk
replies: 11 views: 11,902
suedesound 16th October 2009

Any of you guys picked this up? Seems interesting but not enough info regarding its use just ebay .NEW Mofet76 Compressor,...

Audio Child
replies: 6 views: 6,193
Audio Child 16th October 2009

cm-koG5RHPM can you spot the gear ?

hankdrummer
replies: 8 views: 1,351
hankdrummer 16th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search