The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Slutz!howdy Normally I don't use reverb on my drums except for on toms. My last project had me chasing the CLA sound. His...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 16 views: 2,993
Kiwi 19th October 2009

Hey, i hope this is the right section for this kind of thing...then, someone knows what reggae singer/producer Alborosie uses in...

WiSP
replies: 1 views: 773
WiSP 19th October 2009

First off. I like to take a DI track when i record guitars just to be safe. The only thing that has been bugging me is im not...

Stoox
replies: 1 views: 960
Insomniaclown 19th October 2009

Hi there... I was just wondering if there was still some Metric Halo Channelstrip users out there? In the early PT Mix days I...

lydfar
replies: 38 views: 3,348
PatM01231 19th October 2009

Just got my Meinl Byzance 14" thin Hi Hats a couple of days ago. Anyone else using these? They sound awesome. The best way...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 1,232
Dr. Mordo 19th October 2009
replies: 0 views: 463
Black Dirt 19th October 2009

Alright so once Ive got the itch I can't ever seem to shake it. I mostly record hard rock. What I already have..Langevin Dual...

Gibripper75
replies: 10 views: 1,223
pearldrum944 19th October 2009

Im going to be recording a percussionist for some personal stuff soon and im wondering which mic or mic combo i should use, i...

Realziment
replies: 19 views: 12,474
RagaAmbesa 19th October 2009

Hey guys, My first post hidz VSS3 vs CSR vs Classicverb I have Altiverb and love it, but I'm looking for some lush modulated...

HalibutAcid
replies: 50 views: 7,594
b0ssa 19th October 2009

Im looking for something where I can sing into it and control an instrument. I often get song ideas and seeing as Im not a...

thedommer
replies: 4 views: 1,298
thedommer 19th October 2009

...what do you think of it in terms of it's sounds, ease of use and learning curve etc? Also, if you're using the software...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,076
some are 19th October 2009

Yesterday we stayed up all night recording one of our latest songs. We went through sixteen bottles of beer and I ended up...

Gandy
replies: 1 views: 664
carllock 19th October 2009

Hey Guys, I have a great chance to buy one of these mics, of course I'd rather have both, but I can only afford one or the other....

~RW~BootyStackr
replies: 2 views: 1,330
Vogon 19th October 2009

My buddy has been borrowing a friends vintage u87 and really loves it What is the best u87 type that he can get for about two...

fuzzyguitars
replies: 20 views: 1,655
EzMotownB 19th October 2009

Picked up a Sony F-99T vintage stereo mic and a CM-58 Crystal Microphone at an estate sale last weekend. Haven't found much info...

Seditionary
replies: 1 views: 6,578
John Eppstein 19th October 2009

Just got an iphone 3Gs and I need a good sounding stereo bluetooth headset for it. I want to use it for regular conversations as...

Ramtitam
replies: 1 views: 1,246
Jules 19th October 2009

just wondering if there is any loss with this configuration.... i have an Allen&Heath GL2 which has a 2Track Output that...

rekloos
replies: 3 views: 1,020
loujudson 18th October 2009
replies: 3 views: 1,158
drago 18th October 2009

I got a deal to buy this speakers for 250-300$ Here's the pic http://techtrading.ch/catalog/images/BX350-01.jpg Has anyone...

JanZoo
replies: 1 views: 3,322
JanZoo 18th October 2009

I want to give this a try and see what happens. I've read all the threads concerning this approach and I have but one...

musicispower
replies: 12 views: 1,361
rack gear 18th October 2009

Hi, I´m going to need to open a session recorded at another studio with PT HD 8.0 on my PT LE 7.4 system to continue overdubs......

Anselmo
replies: 5 views: 1,161
psycho_monkey 18th October 2009

Hey all, It's the weekend and I'm in the thick of an important demo recording. My Bock 251 is about two months old. Suddenly,...

Matthew Murray
replies: 4 views: 831
Matthew Murray 18th October 2009

I'm looking to take a home studio keyboard set up live (MacbookPro & Reason).. I'd like to play the same Reason sounds live...

sonicb
replies: 0 views: 437
sonicb 18th October 2009

I read an old thread about creating a faux console by putting the SSL E Channel strip on each channel, and a lot of people seemed...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 12 views: 2,099
Ben B 18th October 2009

I'm just curious if anybody's into what the Sneap forum is calling 'Clayman' miking- from an In Flames album- turns out EVH also...

chrisj
replies: 7 views: 3,830
chrisj 18th October 2009

does anyone (with proper monitors/room/ears) have experience with the sound and reliability of this interface? AFAIK the first...

beingmf
replies: 1 views: 1,031
tysonviolin 18th October 2009

Hello, I am looking at a few preamp options. I would like a preamp that is would be described as clean (not colored), has nice...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 666
ckett 18th October 2009

I got a API 7600 last week. I like it a lot but am not really blown away by it. For 700 more I could get a used Daking Micpre...

sctt_stone
replies: 2 views: 1,004
desotoslo 18th October 2009

I have $1200 to spend. Should I : a) purchase gr and go line in into the mbox 2 (gain all the way down,still going through mbox...

kevinn10
replies: 15 views: 1,762
88fingerz 18th October 2009

Has anyone use both of these pre amps that can compare them for vocals? Which is a better choice for Elec Gtr or Bass?

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 639
BioMichanical 18th October 2009

This isn't another ITB vs OTB question. I'm wondering what people think about where plugins and hardware actually reach a point...

BioMichanical
replies: 1 views: 879
SWAN808 18th October 2009

1/ Before my bigger main monitors have arrived I want to start mixing already now on a second ref set of small(er) superb...

Musician
replies: 2 views: 1,191
Audiop 18th October 2009

Hi im looking for a nice guitarcombo amp for my studio for electric guitars. Any sugestions

michj
replies: 38 views: 3,461
fhames 18th October 2009

Does anyone know which reverb unit was used on Peter's vocal on this track. I just love the sound of it - in my mind I image it...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 5 views: 1,956
Xian00 18th October 2009

I was asked by a guitar player to find some kind of mixer (maybe a headphone amp?) that can rout the signal from his amp into...

lpe
replies: 7 views: 638
lpe 18th October 2009

Hello all... i was looking for a nice tube pre and compressor combo to add to my rack without spending Avalon dollars. I was...

pinkpillpost
replies: 9 views: 1,021
chrisdee 18th October 2009

I thinking about getting a new pre in the 500 series format.I need your input and help on what to buy that will suits best with...

aldea
replies: 9 views: 1,126
aldea 18th October 2009

Alright, this is a clip of Seth doing Stewie's voice and Ive always wondered what the vocal chain was on the show. What you hear...

musicbydesign
replies: 1 views: 1,598
digitrax 18th October 2009

Just picked up a Motu 2408 mkII/PCI 324 card to try out. I thought it would be a good contender for building a nice home studio...

musicispower
replies: 4 views: 1,470
FeatheredSerpent 18th October 2009

Anyone have tested the Diezel Einstein and Diezel Herbert??? Where are the diferences?

mattsplace
replies: 10 views: 8,381
eleo 18th October 2009

It wasn't an issue when I ONLY HAD 4 songs, but now that the list has tripled when I go to open recent they all aren't easily...

Rredline
replies: 0 views: 451
Rredline 18th October 2009

Has anyone tested one ?

Musician
replies: 0 views: 1,315
Musician 18th October 2009

I found a few 4 channel Mogami TT-TRS snakes at the studio and was wondering how much something like this would cost? I wasn't...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 534
Sean Sullivan 18th October 2009

Hi I am looking for a wireless system that allows to connect any XLR device (mic mostly or line) as input into a very small plug...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 608
Musician 18th October 2009

Your thoughts? Im down to these two I think

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 1,617
Deleted User 18th October 2009

Any news on them upgrading the FF800? I see new converters that are pricey

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 713
musicbydesign 18th October 2009

Hi! I`m gonna do a bass recording on a few tracks this weekend. Gonna use the following equipments: Ampeg SVT Classic +...

Amund
replies: 12 views: 7,621
nonamesleft 18th October 2009

I can't complain since I basically got a Samson servo 170 power amp and a pair of KRK st8s from a friend who upgraded his set...

kesslerjesus
replies: 3 views: 820
loujudson 18th October 2009

Hi! I'm going to buy new headphones. I'm interested of Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (80ohm) which i can get cheaper than new one. My...

panmarek
replies: 0 views: 1,256
panmarek 18th October 2009

used the search but couldn't find much info...I know it's a DJ-oriented Soundcard, but I think the 4 outputs will be perfect for...

goroplayground
replies: 4 views: 899
m_gant 18th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search