The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok so here is my issue. I have an M Patch 2 for controlling my monitors. It can control two monitors which it currently is. The...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 0 views: 1,209
Dj Shaw-t 20th October 2009

I've got Sonar, and I am working on some doubled guitar tracks. I've got a plugin comp on each single track, and I'm also putting...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 16 views: 1,415
theblue1 20th October 2009

Hey all, I have a track that I've been working on (composing+mixing) for a long time and I recently realized that part of my...

hduncan
replies: 43 views: 12,134
hduncan 19th October 2009

hi everybody, i´m looking for a bass splitter to conect the bass to the DI of my 4 preamps. what i need is some device that...

ezrecords
replies: 6 views: 635
ezrecords 19th October 2009

A singer I am working with seems to run out of air and has asked me to find her some help. I know many of you on GS work day in...

antoniosolo
replies: 7 views: 646
antoniosolo 19th October 2009

OKj..I bought a motif refill that has 3 refills... 1. motif Es Gm 2.Motif drums 3. Motif key's I try to open otif keys...

RTR
replies: 6 views: 1,389
RTR 19th October 2009

I'm getting a IK ARC today and I was wondering whuch preamp to use among the ones I own. I know it's supposed to be the cleanest...

mdjice
replies: 15 views: 1,618
mdjice 19th October 2009

Hi!!! I am probably starting a project this week with a band in their own studio. I am used to record with Hi-End Gear like PTHD,...

maostudios
replies: 3 views: 737
maostudios 19th October 2009

Hi guys! Let me introduce myself, my name it's Adrián and i live in Uruguay, actually i'm attending my second year of sound...

Amandla
replies: 16 views: 1,308
Flying_Dutchman 19th October 2009

I am new... and this is my first mix.. What do you think? On and On - Vic Ven Thank you! jkthtyrt

ottopadron
replies: 21 views: 1,695
gussyg2007 19th October 2009

I apologize if this is basic but I'm fairly new to recording and I'm trying to figure out all of the terminology and such. I have...

essmartshopper
replies: 2 views: 867
essmartshopper 19th October 2009

Got a Yamaha Stage Custom maple kit (BD,8",10",12",14", snare stand, high-hat stand, 2 cymbal stands) in...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 9 views: 938
Flying_Dutchman 19th October 2009

Floating point is good in daws. Why isn't the technology implemented in converters?ablian

haryy
replies: 1 views: 642
haryy 19th October 2009

Hey slutz... once more i require your advice. for an 8 channel ADAT preamp is spending the extra $300 or so on the Presonus...

pinkpillpost
replies: 1 views: 1,093
erosconpollo 19th October 2009

How old is the Urie 1176, UA LA2A and any other great outboard vintage gear as far as this conversation goes? Shouldn't this...

RonT
replies: 5 views: 592
RonT 19th October 2009

looking to replace my Mbox 2 with the Digi 002 or 003 if need be. Signal chain is Mic or MPC -> Yamaha Mixer (cant afford a...

jjay13
replies: 6 views: 3,672
Unclenny 19th October 2009

Hi, I'm looking for two 3U SKB Cases for protable duties as well as stacking them with each other permanently in the...

MrVelvet
replies: 2 views: 584
MrVelvet 19th October 2009

My sister in law wants to record some poetry with a 58 she has. What is the cheapest and simplest DAW with hardware that could...

Stevedresser83
replies: 11 views: 1,160
Draw the Moral 19th October 2009

Hi, I try to follow the rule about "the yellow is the new red" concerning levels meters, but everytime I put an audio...

nate11
replies: 10 views: 892
travisbrown 19th October 2009

I hope I'm in the right place of the forum. I recorded a band with a combination of mackie vls pre's and profire2626 pre's for...

paul999
replies: 9 views: 785
paul999 19th October 2009

Hello, i'm using a digi 003 (bla modded) with a focusrite isa 428 and api3124 and a great river mp 2nv. i was tracking some...

dominic hoenig
replies: 19 views: 1,115
THEBLASH 19th October 2009

Hi, i am going to buy my first hardware compressor as i have been mixing in the box for 4 years now and want to start building up...

markfear
replies: 0 views: 563
markfear 19th October 2009

Most speakers have front-firing subs of some kind unless of course the lows are really processed through a separate sub aka...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 1,552
barefoot 19th October 2009

Hi, I'm going to record a string quartet and a 3 piece brass section in a college lecture hall (not live) - I have 2 condenser...

Declan-Galway
replies: 4 views: 1,714
Greg Curtis 19th October 2009

hi, picked up a pair of Adam A7s recently, which have been great. just today however, when I powered one on, the power led only...

hilander74
replies: 4 views: 1,157
Bryce 19th October 2009

I am after expanding my didge playing and want to experiment with using an effects / delay pedal and/or loop station or other...

doctordidge
replies: 0 views: 1,618
doctordidge 19th October 2009

Anybody heard of this? Wondering how it rates compared to LA Music Awards. (LAMA) Anyone know anything about it. It started...

dubaifox
replies: 3 views: 770
amandalee 19th October 2009

Hello Up to now I have been using my crappy Sound Blaster Audigy ZS, even though I own both an M-Audio Delta 66 (with...

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 1,725
Mr Funk 19th October 2009

All compressors I´ve used leave you with the initial click / transient (length depending on attack time) when you spank it,...

XAXAU
replies: 9 views: 1,158
leaper 19th October 2009

I have been reading some contradictory opinions on the old apogee ad16 (not the x-version). The old ad16 is hated around here,...

bram
replies: 3 views: 1,271
bram 19th October 2009

Anyone know why there are hardly any FW800 interfaces, all I can find is the Fireface 800 FW800 has been around since...

blackmendis
replies: 2 views: 1,593
Raygun 19th October 2009

Can anyone describe the difference as far as vocals between these two mics? I know the Peluso is notorious to not be very...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 995
illacov 19th October 2009

I mean wow it glues everything better,make everything punchier really adds a distinct flavor.

meymia
replies: 9 views: 1,639
leaper 19th October 2009

Hello. Information: When tracking drums, I'll send back some overheads to the drummers mixer, maybe some kick too. My recording...

Mixbuster
replies: 2 views: 604
Mixbuster 19th October 2009

Do you think you have the chops to run a recording studio? I just discovered this published in the Malibu Surfside News (Oct 1,...

Clueless
replies: 0 views: 2,174
Clueless 19th October 2009

I've been using my Platinum Octopre with my Digi 002R with no issues over the last couple of years, but now when tracking drums a...

2 and 4
replies: 5 views: 1,158
99ster 19th October 2009

I am going to be buying a GPS for my car. I checked previous posts, but would like more defined opinions.. I will use it only in...

DynaForte
replies: 13 views: 731
larry b 19th October 2009

I just got myself a modded golden age pre 73, and since its the first preamp ive owned which actually adds something good I...

theBackwardsman
replies: 1 views: 1,299
StudioTinPanAll 19th October 2009

Hi Slutz!howdy Normally I don't use reverb on my drums except for on toms. My last project had me chasing the CLA sound. His...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 16 views: 2,991
Kiwi 19th October 2009

Hey, i hope this is the right section for this kind of thing...then, someone knows what reggae singer/producer Alborosie uses in...

WiSP
replies: 1 views: 773
WiSP 19th October 2009

First off. I like to take a DI track when i record guitars just to be safe. The only thing that has been bugging me is im not...

Stoox
replies: 1 views: 960
Insomniaclown 19th October 2009

Hi there... I was just wondering if there was still some Metric Halo Channelstrip users out there? In the early PT Mix days I...

lydfar
replies: 38 views: 3,347
PatM01231 19th October 2009

Just got my Meinl Byzance 14" thin Hi Hats a couple of days ago. Anyone else using these? They sound awesome. The best way...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 1,231
Dr. Mordo 19th October 2009
replies: 0 views: 463
Black Dirt 19th October 2009

Alright so once Ive got the itch I can't ever seem to shake it. I mostly record hard rock. What I already have..Langevin Dual...

Gibripper75
replies: 10 views: 1,223
pearldrum944 19th October 2009

Im going to be recording a percussionist for some personal stuff soon and im wondering which mic or mic combo i should use, i...

Realziment
replies: 19 views: 12,465
RagaAmbesa 19th October 2009

Hey guys, My first post hidz VSS3 vs CSR vs Classicverb I have Altiverb and love it, but I'm looking for some lush modulated...

HalibutAcid
replies: 50 views: 7,593
b0ssa 19th October 2009

Im looking for something where I can sing into it and control an instrument. I often get song ideas and seeing as Im not a...

thedommer
replies: 4 views: 1,298
thedommer 19th October 2009

...what do you think of it in terms of it's sounds, ease of use and learning curve etc? Also, if you're using the software...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,075
some are 19th October 2009

Yesterday we stayed up all night recording one of our latest songs. We went through sixteen bottles of beer and I ended up...

Gandy
replies: 1 views: 664
carllock 19th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search