The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have this idea for a very heavy (bass drop breakdown every now and then heavy) band with a female singer I am in to create a...

TeraBrite
replies: 6 views: 3,131
kineticturtle 21st October 2009

This mic has a 5-position ring on the collar. M, S, and notches in between. What do these stand for, and what is the normal flat...

lo-fi-
replies: 8 views: 2,588
phaqu 21st October 2009

Just posted for trade my greatest treasure, a massage chair purchased about 3 years ago that, bar none, gets more compliments...

antoniosolo
replies: 2 views: 609
antoniosolo 21st October 2009

I have a question about monitoring. My current rig is 2 presonus firepods on Cubase SX3. Here is my question: Should I use...

tenkas
replies: 17 views: 1,074
tenkas 21st October 2009

Any of you guys writing composing this genre of music? 1. What midi vst intruments could I use in the box to compose this type...

shadyru
replies: 7 views: 1,936
joeq 21st October 2009

I’m curious as to why people are not using the Mid-Side (M/S) recording model more - for micing drum overheads, room mics...

Sk106
replies: 17 views: 4,715
Kenny M 21st October 2009

I saw a Mac Pro Tools plugin which can read SMPTE off of any available audio input and then output this as MTC. Since I am trying...

ChrisCummins
replies: 10 views: 4,881
ChrisCummins 21st October 2009

Alright maybe this subject has been beat to death, but... I need a new set of nearfield monitors. I'm trying to decide between...

brianaustinny
replies: 29 views: 3,896
psycho_monkey 21st October 2009

Hello, Here's a noob question: Can I plug the instrument level output of an electric guitar directly into a mic level input...

Filcomp
replies: 0 views: 1,215
Filcomp 21st October 2009

I need to get a power attenuator for my Marshall 2205. Has anyone owned / used the DR Z Airbrake, Ultimate attenuator, or...

michael c
replies: 7 views: 3,055
matskull 20th October 2009

What should I do to keep from running out of breath? Excersizes, methods, warm ups???? Help!

antoniosolo
replies: 17 views: 974
Guitarzan 20th October 2009

Dear Slutz, I just finished up a tour of Japan and I have one and a half days off right in the middle of Tokyo (in Shibuya). ...

~Zenshin Suru~
replies: 19 views: 2,613
~Zenshin Suru~ 20th October 2009

Hello, I've been reading threads on the gearslutz forum for quite a few months now and have found everyone's contribution to be...

Plan B
replies: 2 views: 713
Plan B 20th October 2009

One of THE coolest CD's I own is a Best Of album by Syreeta Wright. Many of the songs are by her and Stevie Wonder that he...

sedohr
replies: 0 views: 497
sedohr 20th October 2009

Hi, Im using a lynx l22 as my main interface but have just purchased a motu 2408 mk1 with a 324 card for tracking drums etc. I...

Surbitone
replies: 1 views: 526
Leon EA 20th October 2009

I'm right, right? - c p.s. How amazing is that drum sound!?!

Silver Sonya
replies: 16 views: 2,475
BradD 20th October 2009

Hello dear friends, I read a similar thread here, but it was more about the voc chain. So what was the mixing goal and...

sONIC_jUNKIE
replies: 14 views: 3,570
jmikeperkins 20th October 2009

Hey- can someone please point me in the direction of a video or literature explaining how to time correct using elastic audio in...

ryangeller
replies: 7 views: 896
Ol' Betsey 20th October 2009

Playing keys at the Emmy's? -Ben B

Ben B
replies: 5 views: 965
Ben B 20th October 2009

I was reading Reaper's forum and thought I might share this: d. gauss Mortal Join Date: May 2006 Posts: 878 ...

arkmabat
replies: 1 views: 550
close/far 20th October 2009

Not sure if he's a part of this board.. I love all the records he's done with Relient K, they sound fantastic.

dave_ocean
replies: 1 views: 1,009
Somewhat_Odd 20th October 2009

Hi! I want to buy a Mic Pre for SSL Whats do you prefer?? Best

drago
replies: 3 views: 2,620
drago 20th October 2009

There's already a poll in the High End subforum asking if people will but the new, high-end Lexicon PCM reverb. And yes, I may be...

nativeaudio
replies: 67 views: 4,471
nativeaudio 20th October 2009

why dont they make preamp plugins that emulate the specific preamp sound? lets say you have a clean pre and you want a colored...

ChaosCreation
replies: 46 views: 8,033
dhiltonlittle 20th October 2009

Does anyone know if you can control the mixer in EZDrummer with a control surface? Does it respond to MIDI commands?

brewbaker
replies: 0 views: 678
brewbaker 20th October 2009

I'm real excited! :D I've heard plenty of good things about it....i def. predict it will be a step up in my signal chain once i...

metalfan8806
replies: 1 views: 572
Ernest Buckley 20th October 2009

Is anyone going to this show? 10/22/09 - I'm flying out to SF that day to see it. Anyone want to meet up if going?

Vum
replies: 0 views: 709
Vum 20th October 2009

Hi fellow drum obsessives, so after a ridiculous amount of reading I've narrowed it down to three pairs of mics that I'm...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 22 views: 1,655
J.S.Vega III 20th October 2009

Hey all, a friend of mine has a shure vp-88 stereo condenser mic that he is willing to sell for about $200 which is a lot cheaper...

yourcone
replies: 0 views: 4,626
yourcone 20th October 2009

I can se there is seperate input/output for the compressor section on the Neve Portico 5015. Would it be possible to connect...

chrisdee
replies: 5 views: 1,297
chrisdee 20th October 2009

Hey people. Im gonna buy the Lexicon MX200. And it's A/D is: A/D Converters 24-bit, 48kHz I'm recording at 24-bit, 88kHz. When...

Mixbuster
replies: 1 views: 467
Aisle 6 20th October 2009

Looking for a simple device to boost 4 or so outputs from my keyboards (it seems like they are high-z) so that they flow nicely...

rcb4t2
replies: 2 views: 994
rcb4t2 20th October 2009

Ok here's one , I had a young lad come down my studio the other day to come and sing a song that i have i split on,he was passed...

gussyg2007
replies: 3 views: 595
PinnacleProdUK 20th October 2009

Hey! I've just got a Focusrite Voicemaster Pro unit with the optional ADC card integrated. I am currently using the EMU 0404 USB...

apachelion
replies: 4 views: 1,522
apachelion 20th October 2009

Besides "don't do it" heh, a tip for the dozens (if not hundreds) chomping at the bit to open their dream studio...

drBill
replies: 14 views: 3,346
kishibashi 20th October 2009

so i was doing a mix today for someone and the vocals were not really tracked like they should have been. the singer really...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 3 views: 2,590
A LaMere 20th October 2009

alrighty, i'm finalizing the spec for my new studio and am wondering whether or not i should drop the $2.5K on 2 x Furman...

dubrichie
replies: 22 views: 12,059
deuc647 20th October 2009

Can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'd highly appreciate it if any one of you could be kind enough upload a copy for me. heh

Arnab Siddiqui
replies: 2 views: 3,487
Shy 20th October 2009

hi gearslutz! here's a challenge for you. i need to find some gear. the post mix studio i work in, has 4 AES rated tielines...

tomlowd
replies: 6 views: 774
DarkSky Media 20th October 2009

Hi guys, back home in ireland i use a yamaha CS1X as my controller at my studio. Working from home here in LA i use a basic emu...

Realziment
replies: 8 views: 681
FeatheredSerpent 20th October 2009

Hey all, I'm about to beef up my pre collection with some Seventh Circle Audio pre's and was wondering if anyone could help me...

VRS
replies: 12 views: 5,873
Cameron Johnson 20th October 2009

Just need a few replies on if this is the best way to build these. It seems pretty good to me. Will be making 8 of them this...

Gharper23
replies: 2 views: 620
MikeFFG 20th October 2009

ghjtngfchnm

Black Dirt
replies: 0 views: 590
Black Dirt 20th October 2009

So, My Beta 52a that I have had for 4 or 5 years just randomly stopped working in the middle of a rehearsal yesterday. I looked...

dudeitsree
replies: 10 views: 6,161
dudeitsree 20th October 2009

16 track multi from 1974 winds up on ebay..engineer in London contacts me and sends a photo asking if it is really a Sigma...

Sigma
replies: 16 views: 2,227
Sigma 20th October 2009

What up guys, What soluition comes to mind for a switch that controls three seperate bass amps like an abc switch, that has...

SK1
replies: 6 views: 914
SK1 20th October 2009

Ok so here is my issue. I have an M Patch 2 for controlling my monitors. It can control two monitors which it currently is. The...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 0 views: 1,209
Dj Shaw-t 20th October 2009

I've got Sonar, and I am working on some doubled guitar tracks. I've got a plugin comp on each single track, and I'm also putting...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 16 views: 1,414
theblue1 20th October 2009

Hey all, I have a track that I've been working on (composing+mixing) for a long time and I recently realized that part of my...

hduncan
replies: 43 views: 12,134
hduncan 19th October 2009

hi everybody, i´m looking for a bass splitter to conect the bass to the DI of my 4 preamps. what i need is some device that...

ezrecords
replies: 6 views: 635
ezrecords 19th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search