The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How do you like your control room lighting ? I keep mine almost in the dark, I worked for many years in video production and I...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 722
FredYeah 23rd October 2009

Can I use the Slave Out on a Triple Rectifier as a line out? I want to send this signal directly to my interfacer for recording.

TomRus
replies: 12 views: 11,124
blackmendis 23rd October 2009

As far as "Brickwall" analog peak limiters go, has there been anything made to surpass the old Dom II? I would think...

rhythminmind
replies: 5 views: 1,464
John Eppstein 23rd October 2009

I've read a bunch of threads about these but I need help with what to look for/listen for when testing one I'm planning on...

ronatron
replies: 2 views: 906
John Eppstein 23rd October 2009

Hi, Trying to find them out for a project. I know they used samples like the Paul Lansky one but can't find any more info...

aksion
replies: 2 views: 1,375
kineticturtle 23rd October 2009

hello everyone! I just got a modded 003, and am excited to be able to use some outboard gear, and real converters. I'm...

skills
replies: 3 views: 916
theblotted 23rd October 2009

So how is the DAW transferring going ? Are Plugins working the same as they were ? How is the driver compatability ? How is the...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 2 views: 1,464
vernier 23rd October 2009

I rarley use drumagog and normally replace by hand but i dont have much time this week anyone recommmend aptrigga or anything...

HOTC
replies: 4 views: 678
Kiwi 23rd October 2009

Does anybody know the name of this connector?? http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phpcqaQ5zPM.jpg

Ry Thomas
replies: 3 views: 632
brianroth 23rd October 2009

Just came back form a show of Kurt Rosenwinkle and his trio in Montreal. He played for about 3 hours different standards....

tenkas
replies: 9 views: 1,526
mikecorwin 23rd October 2009

I have been told that taking stereo guitars and delaying the sides/side? can add depth and make doubled guitars even bigger. I...

jare
replies: 6 views: 989
princeplanet 23rd October 2009

Hey guys someone gave me an avid 888 that hasnt been out of the box. How do i go about connecting this to my pc and getting...

Realziment
replies: 22 views: 1,390
Realziment 23rd October 2009

With the zed r16 and the yamaha n12 on the market (similar but different), I thought of another interesting product idea. ...

nuthinupmysleeve
replies: 0 views: 516
deepthoughts 23rd October 2009

Hey yall. Got a quick question for you. When you're hired to mix what do you want the material to look like when it arrives at...

FreshSkweez
replies: 11 views: 1,024
drmmrboy 23rd October 2009

What are do you guys think of the Nady RSN-2 for recoding some Bluegrass and especially mandolin? Also would a Small Diaphragm...

Machine Massacre
replies: 0 views: 400
Machine Massacre 23rd October 2009

I am about to make the jump from a Focusrite Trakmaster to a "high-quality" mic-pre; one to two channels, eq /...

jacobgiles
replies: 30 views: 2,857
lynyrd 23rd October 2009

Anyone here grounding one of the rails on your rack cabinet?, or is this only needed for tube pre amps in racks. I heard some one...

Reg
replies: 0 views: 692
Reg 23rd October 2009

Anyone experimented with mics near the floor looking up at the drum kit in stereo pairs as oppose to looking down? I'm not at...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 20 views: 1,423
Iggy Poop 23rd October 2009

Have you guys been watching this? Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Broadcast Performance Royalty - With Issues Yet to Resolve...

drBill
replies: 3 views: 546
drBill 23rd October 2009

I have an opportunity to purchase either an SSL Duende Classic rack or a UAD-2 Solo card for about the same price. I know the...

digiman
replies: 3 views: 2,927
carllock 23rd October 2009

Any experience with these speakers in 4x12 guitar cabinets? I can´t find a retailer at my place who got a cabinet loaded with...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 4 views: 1,404
Flying_Dutchman 23rd October 2009

Would anyone that owns a Chameleon 7802 be willing to post some clips of the comp in action? I'm thinking it would be a great...

mobius.media
replies: 4 views: 1,337
mobius.media 22nd October 2009

I just picked one up today (DLX) literately owned by a church and it should fit perfect on my desk barring I can pop off the...

The dman
replies: 1 views: 1,034
Llitsor 22nd October 2009

Hers is the deal (I have inquired on this before....sort of) I am recording a bass player who has a very unique sound. He uses an...

abell1234
replies: 2 views: 613
close/far 22nd October 2009

curious how to get the point across that there is no harmonizer used. Take a listen see what you think Seers Adrift on MySpace...

mcallister
replies: 18 views: 2,057
Greg Curtis 22nd October 2009

Has anybody ever wired an XLR patchbay to be normalled of any kind? If so, how did you do it?

hazelmossobrien
replies: 2 views: 1,998
hazelmossobrien 22nd October 2009

This console is for sale and is in very good condition. A little trouble with the patchbay and could probably use a little...

bruce
replies: 0 views: 1,640
bruce 22nd October 2009

It looks like the time has come for my to radically scale down my project studio, converting to more of a "in-the-box"...

blesscurse
replies: 5 views: 669
tropicalhotdog 22nd October 2009

Unfortunately I owe back taxes my loss is your gain. Telefunken v76 micpre under warranty from Oliver Archut - eBay (item...

The Swami
replies: 0 views: 1,340
The Swami 22nd October 2009

Hi everyone.I was just curious as to how you guys have gone about getting your music on T.V/commercials.Are any of you guys using...

jourdan11
replies: 2 views: 611
masterblaster 22nd October 2009

I was wondering if selling off a DSI Mopho, Moogerfooger Low-Pass filter and a Korg R3 synthsizer is worth a Moog Prodigy.

jbotz05
replies: 5 views: 1,123
John Nonjohn 22nd October 2009

As my other post states I am looking for a studio to track the vocals for the new morcheeba record. Nothing too grand needed but...

Paul_G
replies: 7 views: 1,543
LeMauce 22nd October 2009

I could give additional info. that would make the choice clearer but off the top of your head which would be better for the home...

Funbags
replies: 6 views: 1,054
dafe 22nd October 2009

Before these crowded streets is such a great sounding production, as well as most everything else he's done. I'm about to...

pinky
replies: 22 views: 3,128
nickolo 22nd October 2009

Hi! I wanto buy a Tascam us-2400, if your sell one tascam daw controller, please, contacts with me. PD: I will pay the send (180...

ZoSo
replies: 13 views: 6,512
pdiddy boy 22nd October 2009

Hi guys, I am currently running a DIGI 003 interface with Logic and all is well and how it should be diddlydoo I also have an...

Glydez
replies: 0 views: 976
Glydez 22nd October 2009

(Sorry, not sure if this should go in the "Music Computer" forum or here...) I'm wondering if anyone (on OSX,...

dwd
replies: 0 views: 1,200
dwd 22nd October 2009

I've been meaning to build myself some new instrument cables from quality material(mogami and neutrik probably) and was wondering...

Addni
replies: 24 views: 20,293
Jim Williams 22nd October 2009

I'm looking to make a nice custom mic case for some SDC's, and I think I know someone to make the box, but I need a foam interior...

Corran
replies: 0 views: 1,251
Corran 22nd October 2009

hello has anyone compare the MERCURY m72 with SIEMENS v72 ??? thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 5 views: 3,153
Gabriel Sousa 22nd October 2009

Hello I have a question about buying a new sound card, Im a Logic Pro user from years and want to buy now a good sound card.My...

manymax
replies: 0 views: 478
manymax 22nd October 2009

Hi Folks. just came upon this on my local craigslist. I'm thinking of turning my studio operation into a more pro affair, and was...

Mickey Free
replies: 5 views: 1,340
dhiltonlittle 22nd October 2009

What do you all think of the new monitors from Trident at AES with the swiveling mids and tweeter? To me it was one of the most...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 37 views: 5,518
Harvey Gerst 22nd October 2009

've searched high & low here with no results, so here goes: In a live situation has anyone mic'd cymbals from the tom...

latzanimal
replies: 23 views: 4,403
latzanimal 22nd October 2009

I have never printed the sound of plugs while tracking...I want to try this in LOGIC. How do I do this ...and how do I monitor...

glissando
replies: 0 views: 465
glissando 22nd October 2009

ev re20

Does anybody know anything about this mic ,worth buying for studio, vocals etc?

Spook
replies: 31 views: 7,317
Eloheim 22nd October 2009

i'm looking for a channel strip that i can buy used or new for ~$500 that will suit live vocals and be a decent piece of gear in...

ninjadave7
replies: 0 views: 650
ninjadave7 22nd October 2009

I've heard about people putting a BBE or similar on vocals or guitars to give it sparkle or what-have-you, or maybe on bass to...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 36 views: 7,386
sound_music 22nd October 2009

hey everyone , i'm gonna buy a A design P1 ( 500) with a compressor ( which one i still dont know ) to record my lead vocals. i...

meyhiel
replies: 15 views: 2,713
nasp 22nd October 2009

over the years mpc's have progressed technically but the sound due to newer converters has become a lot cleaner and some would...

bendecido
replies: 2 views: 1,422
flip-o-mat 22nd October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search