The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,380
Views: 2,380
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

and i am yet to hear from them, i haven't even got a confirmation email, i have sent two emails but still no luck, should i do a...

colifato
replies: 4 views: 573
colifato 4th November 2009

Please see post in the high-end forum.

PTB
replies: 0 views: 662
PTB 4th November 2009

I have an old R2DU rackmount double RAT distortion unit from Pro Co, but I don’t have the RFS-2 double footswitch that came...

Kuusooka
replies: 7 views: 5,486
psetzer 4th November 2009

Looking for someone that has a Bittree E-3 crimp. Would also be great to pay them to help me wire up the studio. If anyone...

Metzger
replies: 0 views: 669
Metzger 4th November 2009

I have been testing plugin EQ's against analog EQ. My best analog EQ is the EQ section of the Origin STT-1, so I've been trying...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 26 views: 2,666
SeniorityFedup 4th November 2009

Hello all, I've seen lots of posts about the sm57 transformer mod and I'm interested in trying it myself... only thing is that...

jesse.roth
replies: 3 views: 1,173
jesse.roth 4th November 2009

Anybody knows if the PSA can do what the VT, Liverpool, Blonde and all the other smaller pedals can?

Mondial Music
replies: 1 views: 1,099
Sniperschool 4th November 2009

I know it's not out, but wanted to know if any tried it or can tell buy the spec if it would be pretty good to add with my JBL...

CplusE
replies: 0 views: 1,277
CplusE 4th November 2009

Recently got a decent PCM 42. I am not familiar with this unit, so I want to ask about the input section of 42. I ran +4db input...

sslneve
replies: 3 views: 1,070
sslneve 4th November 2009

Does anyone know what vocal effects were used on David Bowie's Man Who Sold the World lead vocals? It sounds like some...

tony_held
replies: 1 views: 2,299
TheFirstThird 3rd November 2009

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a warm tube mic to record rnb and soul vox. I would like to know which mic would be...

k2patto
replies: 7 views: 2,185
k2patto 3rd November 2009

Hi, I just purchased a used piece of gear, a stereo OTB processor, and it seems to me that the channels are not in phase with...

wshaw
replies: 10 views: 723
John Eppstein 3rd November 2009

Seeking to transfer some old recordings from a Session 8 PC system with Adat to Pro Tools format. Also 1/4 inch 8 track analog to...

thermal studios
replies: 0 views: 515
thermal studios 3rd November 2009

Question for the Slutz: I have a friend who I occasionally do work for who is the Audio Director at a video game company. Every...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 9 views: 983
James Lehmann 3rd November 2009

I think the next thing on my list is better monitors. I was finally able to hear the A7's at GC and they sounded pretty flat to...

Iggy Poop
replies: 11 views: 1,268
Anselmo 3rd November 2009

Whats is the cheapest place to buy Samplitude? I will preferred en Europe jkthtyrt Thanks for help.

Maarike
replies: 1 views: 687
Radiogal 3rd November 2009

I try to use quality Cd's in my studio for duplicating I have had much success with the Taiyo Yudon (if this is not spelled...

maxamy
replies: 3 views: 634
maxamy 3rd November 2009

I know I had another thread about my mic pre itch, but I still haven't scratched it. Its down to two and now I want 4 channels....

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 769
grrrayson 3rd November 2009

Hello, I was wondering if you have any recommendations for a small, affordable and high quality line mixer with a minimum of 4 or...

marcnyc
replies: 15 views: 6,681
marcnyc 3rd November 2009

I know it's not exactly a pro audio question but I was wondering if anyone knows of a small CD player the size of a Mac Mini......

marcnyc
replies: 0 views: 472
marcnyc 3rd November 2009

I am strongly considering buying a Dangerous D Box, but only have a fairly crappy Samson Power Amp for my Passive Tannoy Reveals....

TheFirstThird
replies: 5 views: 1,029
dakine 3rd November 2009

Hey Guys Im looking to go OTB at the moment .I ushually have abouts 4 sub groups and mix like that so I have looked at the SSL...

JonKong
replies: 0 views: 583
JonKong 3rd November 2009

I am looking for some advice for buying my first hardware eq's :) My budget is max $2000 for eqs + 400 for lunchbox,and I will be...

nasp
replies: 42 views: 5,008
Doc Mixwell 3rd November 2009

Does anyone here 'double pre-amp'? What I mean is, have you tried something along the lines of running your mic through a Great...

BioMichanical
replies: 10 views: 1,950
BioMichanical 3rd November 2009

I need to sum 4 dat machines (via aes or spdif) to one adat lightpipe into my digi 002. I can't seem to find any routers that...

FunkFaker
replies: 1 views: 570
spicemix 3rd November 2009

i'm just coming over to in-the-box, unlimited tracks and testing the new world of plugins. i was wondering what config some of...

jasyr
replies: 0 views: 561
jasyr 3rd November 2009

I need to convert sd2 files to wav files.......in pro tools.......but my pc won't let me do it in pro tools. is there other free...

basskater87
replies: 10 views: 2,542
loujudson 3rd November 2009

I'll be recording a rock band soon and I need some tom mics. I can borrow some MD421 from a friend, no problem at all, but maybe...

matskull
replies: 71 views: 3,762
matskull 3rd November 2009

Anyone used these before? I have a chance to pick up two for 100 bucks for the pair. Was thinking of using them on Guitars or...

JRE Productions
replies: 13 views: 21,957
u b k 3rd November 2009

Anybody who - succesfully - tried to make another and smaller tube for the Banshee? I just feel pronounciation could be a lot...

Storm Music
replies: 0 views: 2,274
Storm Music 3rd November 2009

I'm looking for monitor speakers for my small recording space. I plan on putting them on my desk, on either side of my computer...

Robonaut
replies: 5 views: 5,797
Patrice Baumel 3rd November 2009

I'll probably get flamed for even posing this idea but here goes.... Alright it really comes down to that I wish I had two Neve...

StarfishMusic
replies: 17 views: 3,403
narcoman 3rd November 2009

Hi everyone, For one of my Masters degree assignments I'm comparing the frequency response of NS10s, M-Audio AV40s and Genelec...

mpeskett
replies: 0 views: 394
mpeskett 3rd November 2009

Has anyone else noticed that a plugin sound fantastic just up to the point you actually pay for it? I think this could be part...

nigel saunders
replies: 32 views: 2,696
camus 3rd November 2009
replies: 25 views: 2,614
jddrews 3rd November 2009

At some point next year, I'd like to start recording my band's third album. My gear inventory has pretty much completely changed...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 2 views: 778
u b k 3rd November 2009

I think Doughnut have a close relation with policeman for a long time. How about sound engineer, musician? It's kind of off topic...

kbjazzman
replies: 15 views: 870
The MPCist 3rd November 2009

i have the roland gk with a gi 20 but i eyed one of those Ztars and the yamaha EZ series which have bottons instead of strings....

gsilbers
replies: 11 views: 1,295
kbjazzman 3rd November 2009

I've got a UAD-1 card that I intend to use mostly for effects and was wondering if there was a way to use them with AUX sends on...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 897
DeadPoet 3rd November 2009

can you have two different tempos for different tracks? ie drum track coming in from reason set to 88 bpm. the rest running...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 742
ChaosCreation 3rd November 2009

Doe's anyone know what manufacture makes this DAW touch-screen, featured on the SOS October 2009 cover. Any feedback would be...

skolnick
replies: 14 views: 3,223
fetti 3rd November 2009

This is a live clip of Blink playing feeling this live. Did Travis use the Roland TD-20 that the camera shows a couple times to...

TeraBrite
replies: 5 views: 2,132
dysenterygary 3rd November 2009

Have searched and read various threads and am still wondering about specific opinions concerning Quested S7's... Have tried...

analogjeff
replies: 5 views: 5,777
KlangStudie 3rd November 2009

Hey Guys just seeing which you prefer and why!!

Lonnie5
replies: 39 views: 7,600
mudrock 3rd November 2009

I'd like to get some idea as to how often recording engineers use a compressor when they record acoustic guitar. (I'm guessing...

olivialand
replies: 41 views: 6,398

Are your performers getting mono or stereo hphone feeds? If they are stereo, what are yo using to send them, other than the front...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 908

i always see metal bands tracking guitars in the control room..like there is a wall of different amp heads..but no cabinet...is...

Sean TM
replies: 4 views: 598

Anybody knows the Vocal chain on Pink records specially in "I am not dead" and "Fun House"?? Would like to...

ToneRexx
replies: 15 views: 4,279
mikymike 3rd November 2009

Mixed a tracks with among other things two recorders (the flute kind, not recording equipment), multitracked separately onto two...

kubimusik
replies: 12 views: 1,119
asplashofcitrus 3rd November 2009

Can anyone please recommend an engineer in Los Angeles that has a very musical ear and can make vocal comps that are great, and...

Greg Wells
replies: 8 views: 1,364
LAstudio 3rd November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search